• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
By the way, dude, the .gif in your signature is drop-dead hilarious. Would someone mind explaining that to me?
LOL yeah I love that gif so much.

So if you know anything about NC Melee Smash you know about the crew Mourning Pirates and their amazing tourney series: MP Jubilee.

If you know the MP crew, you'll know that they are ****ing CRAZY @_@

One of these crazya**es is Chris Knorr.

*insert pause for separate but related backstory*

Tope is a man who grew a LEGEND of a beard for a year.

He then destroyed it.

In its memorial, Chris Knorr performed a ritualistic sacrifice of an NC Falcon [which is fine cuz there're ****in like 8,000 of them] in order to become...TopeBeard.

TopeBeard went on to attend an amazing NC Tournament known as HERB 2.

At this tournament, the Catfish weren't ****in around...had em Chuin on them *****, son...so all of NC started their famous and confusing chant.

And it was captured on video.

So I made a gif out of it for my sig!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

wtf guys O_o

atleast post spam that i can actually read lol

*waits for black jokes*

toasty

Smash Hero
atleast post spam that i can actually read lol

*waits for black jokes*
lmfao Mike, way to **** yourself. I like it.

Do it more.

*insert MJ Popcorn .gif*

@ MentholMichael - good ****. In related news, I'm firing one of my employees tomorrow because he's a lying piece of **** who has caused us to lose thousands of dollars and who knows how many customers [seriously...how the HELL do you think you're going to get away with filling out a time card by HAND when the cards are right next to a TIME CARD PUNCH MACHINE. If you're going to hand write your fake time for punching in, at least have the common decency to hand write your punch-out time. Don't decide that the machine works all of a sudden when you're punching out.]

tl;dr version
I'm working the morning shift, most likely, for a while now, and will be free for our Sword Fight Nights.

Oh and I forgot to mention: State Alchemists? I approve. Class will be in session soon mah *** ^_^

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
LOL yeah I love that gif so much.

So if you know anything about NC Melee Smash you know about the crew Mourning Pirates and their amazing tourney series: MP Jubilee.

If you know the MP crew, you'll know that they are ****ing CRAZY @_@

One of these crazya**es is Chris Knorr.

*insert pause for separate but related backstory*

Tope is a man who grew a LEGEND of a beard for a year.

He then destroyed it.

In its memorial, Chris Knorr performed a ritualistic sacrifice of an NC Falcon [which is fine cuz there're ****in like 8,000 of them] in order to become...TopeBeard.

TopeBeard went on to attend an amazing NC Tournament known as HERB 2.

At this tournament, the Catfish weren't ****in around...had em Chuin on them *****, son...so all of NC started their famous and confusing chant.

And it was captured on video.

So I made a gif out of it for my sig!
Oh...so this was his tribute to Tope's mighty beard. I know of this beard, and I know of its tragic loss, but I was unaware that this was a ritualistic dance in honor of said beard.
I humbly request permission to put that .gif in my signature as well. Tope's beard shall live on forever.

toasty

Smash Hero
As long as you save it to your computer and upload it on your own photobucket/imageshack/whatever, then you're more than welcome to use it!

I had to create a brand new photobucket account just to reupload this gif because so many people just used mine instead of reuploading it and my bandwidth allowance was exceeded :(

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
As long as you save it to your computer and upload it on your own photobucket/imageshack/whatever, then you're more than welcome to use it!

I had to create a brand new photobucket account just to reupload this gif because so many people just used mine instead of reuploading it and my bandwidth allowance was exceeded :(
Done and done.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
for gifs i would recommend using a different imagehost
such as imageshack or something

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yeah idk scrubs are scrubtacular.
barline = you're ready to enter tournaments imo but brawl scrubs are used to instant gratification and assume they're done i guess.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
LOL I'd feel better saying that I won/placed high in a tourney than saying that I beat one guy's Mewtwo.
[No offense, sleepy.]

Then why don't I enter tourneys?
[Money Johns...but I enter when I can...I usually go and play friendlies all day.]

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I didnt mm sleepyk and entered the tourney instead.
I however did MM BBQ and lost 3-1 I SD'D AT 23 THOUGH!!!!!! *johns*
GG's bbq ;3.
Fun MM.
In brackets I got xif followed by DashDanceDan.
went 0-2 again

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I didnt mm sleepyk and entered the tourney instead.
I however did MM BBQ and lost 3-1 I SD'D AT 23 THOUGH!!!!!! *johns*
GG's bbq ;3.
Fun MM.
In brackets I got xif followed by DashDanceDan.
went 0-2 again
Yeah GGs.
If you ever want to MM again, I can use someone else besides Marth if you want.
I can use Marth, Sheik, Peach, Falcon, Fox, Falco.

Top Bottom