• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BBQ°

Smash Champion
i'm late on the comments, but BBQ's sig is the truth, the one, the only.
Lounis has the sig too, so he deserves some credit as well.

I'm hoping that one day everyone will have the sig.
Right now, people aren't ready for the truth.

Player-3

Smash Hero
they don't even enter tournaments =/

well, one or two.
moar like... 3 or 4

me bbq alby and vietg usually does but money johns

yeah idk scrubs are scrubtacular.
barline = you're ready to enter tournaments imo but brawl scrubs are used to instant gratification and assume they're done i guess.
i dont like instant gratification

LOL I'd feel better saying that I won/placed high in a tourney than saying that I beat one guy's Mewtwo.
[No offense, sleepy.]

Then why don't I enter tourneys?
[Money Johns...but I enter when I can...I usually go and play friendlies all day.]
enter tournys scrub i have no money and i still enter

just mug p1

Yeah GGs.
If you ever want to MM again, I can use someone else besides Marth if you want.
I can use Marth, Sheik, Peach, Falcon, Fox, Falco.
***** im beating your marth next time

**** that fsmash if i ever get a wii all im going to do is practice teching fsmash

Player-3

Smash Hero
i go so far offstage to knee them that when im getting back onstage hes already spawned and fsmashed me

OBVIOUSLY

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
Stay close to the stage then.

Falcon is way too easy to gimp and gimp and gimp and...

tubes

Smash Ace
I've come up with a better barline. If you play Soft in tournament and he camps you then you are a good player.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Ugh, my friends plays Marth. When he does that, I try to either:

1.)Get a little farther DOWN on the stage, and then up B(or if I still have my Double Jump, do that) So then my Falcon Dive rides the stage(he mostly plays of FD) and he gets "YESZ!"'d in the face.
2.)Get tipped and then John about Melee.
3.)Laugh and call him a scrub, even though I know I'm just johning.
4.)Play Ganon next set. Spam FAir and Up B. Win match, he johns about Ganon being broken because his FAir hits above him as well.

When I play falcon, I try not to go too far offstage for the Knee.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Are there any like waba flyers i could maybe pass around I mean I know I'm not a usual attendee but sept. monthly looked like it could've had a lot more potential if the weather wasn't bad. But even so I would like to get as many people as possible to join the waba scene. It'd make for a hell of a pot money. So, anyone know where I can find a few waba Flyers? if not I'll just probably make my own.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
That makes two of us Diablo.

Ever since college started I havent even been to anything smash related in almost 2 months it sucks guys Smash this past summer (When i really got into smash bros) was really fun gettin to know alot of you guys.

Point being, I really want to go back to Waba for smash :( I havnet been in a while. I might go this saturday.

bigman40

Smash Master
That makes two of us Diablo.

Ever since college started I havent even been to anything smash related in almost 2 months it sucks guys Smash this past summer (When i really got into smash bros) was really fun gettin to know alot of you guys.

Point being, I really want to go back to Waba for smash :( I havnet been in a while. I might go this saturday.
I sent you a text about smash happening recently. You never replied back to me. Also, there's a smash tourney happening here on Sat (entry fee 5 for singles, 10 for dblz). smash may not happen alot, but I at least try to get a little every now and then.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Why, I'd be honored.
Haha, perhaps :) Unless something comes up, we'll seee =D
i would be honored.
word word...if I go to Waba this weekend and you're there, I'll just be like "....gimme your money."

I'll expect your full cooperation ^_^

I've come up with a better barline. If you play Soft in tournament and he camps you then you are a good player.
LOLLLLL wow. I think you should not think of pro Falcons but instead aspire to become as good as your posts. Jesus.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Josh has camped my Roy before in tournament play. I can't tell you how much fun Roy vs Jigglypuff already is WITHOUT the camping... <_<
Your avatar needs more boobahs, Marty.

In other news, I don't think I'll be able to make it to Waba this weekend on account of money johns, common cold johns, and looking for a job johns.
Are those legit johns?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
word word...if I go to Waba this weekend and you're there, I'll just be like "....gimme your money."

I'll expect your full cooperation ^_^
Awesome... I won't be there this weekend, but next time I go, be prepared and have large pockets.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
no johns are legit
"my mother just died, i have to go home right now"
"....so you're forfeiting to me, right? JOOOOHNNS"

miles you could get some printed out or something

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
LOL I'd feel better saying that I won/placed high in a tourney than saying that I beat one guy's Mewtwo.
[No offense, sleepy.]

Then why don't I enter tourneys?
[Money Johns...but I enter when I can...I usually go and play friendlies all day.]
1) yeah exactly, that's why i picked such a terrible character in addition to my inability to play m2.
almost everyone who takes the barline realizes that it's not satisfying in the slightest that they have been struggling so hard to beat a mewtwo, so they usually try to get better by entering the tournament
only exception is vietg because he hates getting experience and improving.
vietg hates obama and black people
vietg hates your newborn son that brought you so much joy and regularly goes to childrens' houses and breaks their pets legs
dyno is just a scrub who likes to john about melee
but plays pokemon tcg gen1 so it's almost legit

2) no money johns

tubes

Smash Ace
So I'm making Marth my official sandbag character. Oh my god it is so much fun to ledge cancel with this guy. I'm the god **** lord of the platforms Jesus Christ!

Top Bottom