• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Knowing at least one more person is going kind of changes things...but if not enough Melee players are headed to Waba to make it worth the cash, my doors are open.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
then you get all sad and decide to play marth and use the c stick for your nairs
SleepyK and Tubes taught me how to do this. Too pro
;)

And for real, Sleepy's Mewtwo is the 4th best character in Melee. The current metagame tier list is like

SSSSSSS Tier
ganondorf

SS Tier
(no one)

S Tier
(no one)

Top Tier
Fox
Falco
Sleepy's Mewtwo
etc

Player-3

Smash Hero
SleepyK and Tubes taught me how to do this. Too pro
;)

And for real, Sleepy's Mewtwo is the 4th best character in Melee. The current metagame tier list is like

SSSSSSS Tier
ganondorf

SSSSS Tier
GAnondorf

SSS Tier
Ganondawrf

SS Tier
also ganondorf

S Tier
ganondorf with only his jump button and c stick

Top Tier
Fox
Falco
Sleepy's Mewtwo
etc
fix'd

just helpin you out

BBQ°

Smash Champion
fix'd

just helpin you out
ah yes. I see you're learning.
But you're still a little confused.

should be

SS Tier
ganondorf with only his jump button and c stick

S Tier
ganondorf with only c stick (no jump button)
Because you see, if Ganon gets knocked in the air (without jumping), he can still use his forwardair, which on it's own is one of the best characters in the game.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Waba’s Fight Club Membership

-Starts November 1st
-Must pay dues ($30/month) before the beginning of each month
-Join anytime in October to get the rest of the month FREE!

$30 per month membership fee includes:

+Open play of all fighting games during the month

-2D Fighting games like SF4, BB, KOF12, etc.
-3D Fighting games like Tekken, SC, UFC etc.
-Super Smash Brothers Melee, Brawl, 64, etc

+Entrance to the weekly fighting game tourneys (the following weeklies are all on Saturdays)

-SSBM & SSBB
-SF4 & BB
-Tekken 6

+Discounts on other tournaments at Waba

-Combo Breaker Monthly (2nd to last Saturday of each month)
-Quarterly Tournaments (Every 3 or 4 months of each year)
-Lock-Ins (Waba’s most anticipated events)
-Gaming Workshops

Please get involved and help grow our community. Waba needs the help of the communities to keep our doors open and hopefully become a hub for the gamers in our area. We have great support from current members of the Waba committee and working on expanding the perspectives of the gaming community in a positive direction. We (the Waba committee) have aggressive goals and meet every week to progress forward with our goals. If you have questions or would like to get involved with the committee, contact me by PM, e-mail, or by phone.

bigman40

Smash Master
I have now decided to main Doc in melee. He's like the only character I can truly have fun with (Mario too but for dat Kobe!) in terms of competition. Someone play me at either the monthly in WR (10/10) or play me at halloween bash. I feel like getting good to at least enter every now and then :)

T3h Albino

Smash Master
More people picking up doc. Somehow I'm just not surprised. Scatz is mad cool though, so now we can go double doc in teams and lose once we're hit off the stage.

bigman40

Smash Master
LOL. Really? I used to main Yoshi when I started my competitive gaming in melee XD I'm probably soo rusty with him now that it'll be no point in relearning him anymore.

Top Bottom