• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player_2

Smash Rookie
Joe youve obviously never seen how bad i get ***** by mk.
btw got a video to show you of me mirror sheilding a ness 3 times at the edge its hilarious

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Hey guys I was thinking of picking up Luigi as a secondary on brawl since I cant beat MK or marths with pit. Lots of people said diddy but I cant be associated with that gayness. Anyone think thats a good idea?
Bad idea lol.

If you really want to cp mk to the best possible way, pick snake, wario or diddy.

Or just go with the mk ditto.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
@BBQ: Dan said crews were overrated, and he never agreed to be a part of it. Stop telling people things before they're set in stone.
ah. I must've misinterpreted what you said. I remember you said Dan approves of "Cinnamon Lifers", so I assumed he was taking part of it too. My apologies.

well i basically just want a character to play against marth and I refuse to play snake and diddy despite the facts
lol, so you want to pick Luigi against Marth? That's a bad matchup for Luigi. Just play Melee. There are plenty of characters that go even with Marth.

Umby

Smash Master
I cant play mk or snake lol I just wont go to the gay side...and I hate dedede hes too big
You don't really have that many options if you want a decent matchup with MK. Minus all the people you've stated you won't play, you're pretty much left with campy Falco. If you want a decent matchup against Marth, you might try R.O.B. or Donkey Kong in that same regard.

And not to be mean, but you shouldn't complain about needing a character to handle certain matchups if:

A) You don't want to work harder to at least TRY and get better at handling certain matchups
B) You aren't open to learning certain characters that actually do have advantageous or even matchups against characters you have trouble with.

Player_2

Smash Rookie

B) You aren't open to learning certain characters that actually do have advantageous or even matchups against characters you have trouble with.
Its not that I dont want to learn them its just I really cant play snake and mk is trash
and I play like 3 marths a day and they all whoop pit its just too hard of a matchup

Umby

Smash Master
Its not that I dont want to learn them its just I really cant play snake and mk is trash
and I play like 3 marths a day and they all whoop pit its just too hard of a matchup
Read up. Learn. Play better. Experiment. Learn. Repeat.

Each character has their own learning curve, so it's not a matter of "can't play" so much as you just have to put in more work than you might have initially thought. As for handling the matchup, you should probably ask for advice and video critique from your Pit peers.

It's like you're saying you have a problem and want to solve it, but you're giving illegitimate johns for not solving it. ._.

Player_2

Smash Rookie
As to ask your pit peers comment that was discussed before and the general answer was diddy its just Id rather not play diddy when p1 does its just a personal thing but I do time to time and Im really just trying to find a character i feel comfortable with as a backup

and kirby pwns in 64 no questions asked...

Umby

Smash Master
As to ask your pit peers comment that was discussed before and the general answer was diddy its just Id rather not play diddy when p1 does its just a personal thing but I do time to time and Im really just trying to find a character i feel comfortable with as a backup

and kirby pwns in 64 no questions asked...

Are you trying to find a comfortable backup or are you trying to find a character that can handle your tougher matchups? You can't always have both.

Player_2

Smash Rookie
really one that I wont have to put as much work into that I have had too with pit but I have been thinking about trying DK because I have used him as a secondary b4 he just needs some polishing...plus whats easier than bair sakurai combo and cargo spike

BigLøu

Smash Lord
You guys should seriously look into competitve mario party 4.

Like seriously, that game is deeper then most people think, they just don't wanna get better and take my advice JASON COUGH HACK WHEEZE

Umby

Smash Master
You guys should seriously look into competitve mario party 4.

Like seriously, that game is deeper then most people think, they just don't wanna get better and take my advice JASON COUGH HACK WHEEZE

It's not the people don't want to get better at stuff and take your advice.

It's just that no one pays attention to WeeGee.

Player_2

Smash Rookie
Well im going to watch t.v. I can see this is about to get really stupid so just remember rock band 2 is the best game ever and if you play the drums your top tier

Top Bottom