• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

bigman40

Smash Master
I'd be interested in paying for the membership, but I don't quite understand about the entrance part. Does that mean that our door fee is waived?

I'll most likely end up paying this in late november for December when I have winter break. I'll most likely be at Waba 24/7 if door fee is completely waived that for the month :D

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Yes, the entrance fee to the weekdays and weekly tournament are included in the $30/month membership!

Just wanna get some gamers at Waba. I hope you guys can support us on this and help make Waba become the hub of our community for gamers like you.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Yes, the entrance fee to the weekdays and weekly tournament are included in the $30/month membership!

Just wanna get some gamers at Waba. I hope you guys can support us on this and help make Waba become the hub of our community for gamers like you.
I don't know about everyone else, but I really already considered Waba the hub for this certain community. But this fight club membership definitely makes it official. Signing up for that next time I'm out there!!

D0N

Smash Ace
^^^You should go to that. I remember good times and good TOs from a previous one^^^

Its about 4am in Australia. I slept all day cuz and now I just can't sleep :/. Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you are going to Pound 4. It would be nice to play/see some of you guys again.

And I don't play melee, ive never seen debug mode if thats what it is, but I know that ganon is doing a f-air in biglou's sig. its just that good

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Waba’s Fight Club Membership

-Starts November 1st
-Must pay dues ($30/month) before the beginning of each month

$30 per month membership fee includes:

+Open play of all fighting games during the weekdays
-2D Fighting games like SF4, BB, KOF12, etc.
-3D Fighting games like Tekken, SC, UFC etc.
-Super Smash Brothers Melee, Brawl, 64, etc
+Entrance to the weekly fighting game tourneys (the following weeklies are all on Saturdays)
-SSBM & SSBB
-SF4 & BB
-Tekken 6
+Discounts on other tournaments at Waba
-Combo Breaker Monthly
-Quarterly Tournaments
-Lock-Ins
-Gaming Workshops

Please get involved and help grow our community. Waba needs the help of the communities to keep our doors open and hopefully become a hub for the gamers in our area. We have great support from current members of the Waba committee and working on expanding the perspectives of the gaming community in a positive direction. We (the Waba committee) have aggressive goals and meet every week to progress forward with our goals. If you have questions or would like to get involved with the committee, contact me by PM, e-mail, or by phone. Waba # 678-417-9222 or my (Min) personal # 678-707-9529.

Purple

Hi guys!
^^^You should go to that. I remember good times and good TOs from a previous one^^^

Its about 4am in Australia. I slept all day cuz and now I just can't sleep :/. Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you are going to Pound 4. It would be nice to play/see some of you guys again.

And I don't play melee, ive never seen debug mode if thats what it is, but I know that ganon is doing a f-air in biglou's sig. its just that good
lol d0n it's been forever, have yuo seen onishiba and other aussies? :o

i'm not going to pound4, it's pretty costly to my wallet :(

Top Bottom