• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
other times you feel really sick and have to receive a vaccination or antidote or you might die if you don't have protection

VietGeek

Smash Hero
someone help me get good with judith

so i can do judith dittos

on final destination

on unknown

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
LOL Tomorrow is Senior Skip Day for us. Though, with my grades, I can't afford to skip even one.

*sigh*One more year of this ****. Better live it up while I can.

D0N

Smash Ace
lol d0n it's been forever, have yuo seen onishiba and other aussies? :o

i'm not going to pound4, it's pretty costly to my wallet :(
Not sure who that is but ive seen lots of others. mainly people from the sydney and melbourne area which are argues as the best. Im going to one with like 100 people or so in a few days so maybe ill see him then.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
And you mad

Man, I had to sit through an hour of you reciting this god-awful Wal-Mart speech while I was trying to play some honest smash bros? Of course I'm salty! I believe a Subway Sandwich salt match is in order.

Get em' with The Osbourne Rayku. Fool will never see it coming.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Man, I had to sit through an hour of you reciting this god-awful Wal-Mart speech while I was trying to play some honest smash bros? Of course I'm salty! I believe a Subway Sandwich salt match is in order.

Get em' with The Osbourne Rayku. Fool will never see it coming.
LOL

Well you're going to be doing the same thing tomarrow if you go to the dorms, but this time it will be much better.

D0N

Smash Ace
Miss you too toasty. lol at your travel agent pound thread. I should get atleast $100 at this tourney because there's this under used char bonus and DK made the list. I ussually place atleast top 4 around here even on a bad day. Im going for SF4 too, but I haven't played since the Atlanta Revival. i'll pick Sagat and play like BigLou taught me lol

I guess i'll see whoever is going there. Rayku we should do an Ike ditto MM there.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Miss you too toasty. lol at your travel agent pound thread. I should get atleast $100 at this tourney because there's this under used char bonus and DK made the list. I ussually place atleast top 4 around here even on a bad day. Im going for SF4 too, but I haven't played since the Atlanta Revival. i'll pick Sagat and play like BigLou taught me lol

I guess i'll see whoever is going there. Rayku we should do an Ike ditto MM there.
Dude after our training at jasons when you played my sagat, you beat a sagat at the tourney.

As a top sagat of the US, I approve of you playing sagat =)

Top Bottom