• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Saltix

Smash Lord
I don't think im going to bring my wii...
Nobody ever records **** like I ask em to.

However my brawl music is beast now

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Shout-outs? ****, the Monthly had HUGE attendance.

Dyno: Wow, you had more cards than I thought. Thanks for the deck, though. Liked playing you. Although, it would have been nice if the games we played were only you, and not half Umby(no offense).

Umby: Nice to finally meet you. Pokemon was fun. Fear t3h Arcaninez.

Frozen:Wow. ICs are Broken, and B+ Fox is fail against Kirbz.

P-3:YOU'RE NOT PLAYER-1!

DJ:Wow, good games. **** Sonic, though.

Random other Wiimote using Sonic Player:Nice stuff. Glad to see another DF fan.

Dogy:GAWD YOU'RE LOUD...lol s'okay. You're nothing compared to my little cousin XD.

Sleepy:You still haven't told me how much for the Paint. I'd like a solid teal/turquoise color. Next week I will try to pass the Barline. Lv.9 Mewtwo here I come!

Also, I think I might have left my copy of Melee at Waba. It has 2 front covers, one has weird-looking lines on the back. If anyone has it, please let me know. I can't find it. kthxbai.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Tourney was awesome, as always
SHOUTOUTS!!

ShaSLAM: you were a really REALLY good team mate, loved teaming with you it was just too good, we didnt do as well as i had hoped, but its good, brackets werent on our side but it was really good to finally meet you, your wario is really good! come to waba more :)

LambChops: well, your snake.. too much respect for your snake, normally i dont like fighting snakes, but yours was actually fun to fight. Great games, they were too close :D

Frozen: good game :) your IC are really good ive never seen an IC played with no grab combos.

Sleepy: we didnt get to do the melee MM :( i guess ill text you about the pokemon cards next monthly.

viet: brawl plus was fun, thanks for the penny i needed one..

NeoX: lol wario dottoes were just lol... GG

Player_1: **** diddy.. BAN BRINSTAR AGAINST ME NEXT TIME DO IT!! I GOT SOMETHING ELSE FOR YOU NO WORRIES!

Alby: <3 great matches unlike most warios i dont fear the D3 match up and you saw what i did in our match that makes me not fear D3..

Elev8: bracket nonsense > player1 which u already beat just to get knocked out.. thats bs :( sucks we didnt get to mm it was awesome to see u tho

Deo+Antic+Scatz: that teams match was too great, first match was NONSENSE! unfortunately i didnt tech what jamaal thew at me, but putting that jamaal stuff behind, the teams match was really fun and close GGS :)

Everyone else: <3

Saltix

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Billy; Best Teammate ever. Screw Bronze, we're going for gold next time! I appreciate everything today man.

Diablo; Bowser usin SOB. Thank you for hookin me up with a ride home, otherwise i wouldn't have been able to go at all

Turtl; **** you. Makin me ragequit lol. US power rankings wtf

Jamaal; Quit using my tag! I'M the saltiest in GA. Good **** today fool. Lambchops got up in that *** on that BF match. Speaking of...

Dogy; I've never met you before today, and boy did your 1st impression work. Cool *** dude man. Pro commentary.

4leaf; Sorry Jamaal's trash talk makes me better lol. Good games dude, I like that pokemon trainer! **** *** squirtle :(

Kismet; Good games in teams. Everytime i play you, it makes me wish I had stayed with Falco :(

GTR; Good set man. No lie, I was seriously about to ragequit on the final match, but you Ftilt killed me before i could get offstage xD

Scatz; Good games all around man. You get a lot of **** for playing Yoshi I see, but i can also see it definitely doesn't get to you. I wish I could've played you more. And you may be a little salty after today, but IM THE SALTIEST.

Player 1; Nice to finally meet you after all this time. Next time we meet, show me some diddy kong stuff?

Deo; Good games all around. Nice Luigi and Diddy you've got there. I heard you were misfiring all day lol

Rayku; Good stuff in teams. We'll get our MM another time

Alby; **** you. I still didn't get my revenge, and i think you placed higher than me :(
it's okay though <3

Scatt; I dunno what to say... I'm tired of losing to you, but good game nonetheless. I'll one up you eventually

Chops; Didn't play you 1v1, or talk to you really, but I played you in teams, and hopefully you can gimme some insight on Snake one of these days :D

BBQ; I'm upset they rushed us out of our 1v1. I still owe you one haha

Saltix

Smash Lord
**** DOUBLE POSTING i DON'T CARE RIGHT NOW. I LEFT MY WIIMOTE AT WABA, AND I KINDA NEED IT BACK TO RECORD. IT DIDN'T HAVE A STRAP ON IT :(

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
result pls

im very interested in this one

1. Kismet2
2. Player-1
3. Lambchops

Thats all i remember sorry :/

Shououts: Hmmm where to stat, i guess ill just go from right when i got to waba:

Lambchops: Idk if you know who i am but i played your snake like right as you got into waba. Anyways fun matches man your too good at Melee and Brawl. Good **** on the placing. Welcome to GA.

Alby: Nice talking to you again man, sorry you got knoccked out kinda early though :/ Hope to keep seeing you in the future, your a cool dude to hang out with.

Umby: Nice talking to you some again too. Sorry about the placing though :/ Wish we could have gotten some friendlies in though :/

Billy: Nice meeting/talking to you again man for the little time we did talk. Good **** with Octix in teams. Your zelda/sheik is too good <3

Scatt: Good **** on the placing dude. How are you so good? Wish we coulda got some friendlies in and stuff but its cool. Sorry for the Counter Pick advice lol (cough Halberd cough)

Kismet: Its impossible for me to beat you, no lie lol. You are way too good man, you really should quit that out lol. Anyways, it was cool finally meeting you and stuff, your really chill and cool to hang out with/talk too. Good job on the placing.

Octix: Man, that was a crazy set we had. It was good FINALLY getting to meet/play with you, it just kinda sucked that it had to be in brackets :/ Good job on your placing and hope to play with you some more and coming up smash tourneys. Nice Metaknigh. F*** Delfino :)

AntiC/Pervasaurus/Jamaal: Haha sorry that i wouldnt let you do that $10 one more match thing :/ I just wanted to advance in brackets and our matches were close man, if we woulda played again you probably would of gotten to me. Anyways it was cool talking to you and stuff, your too **** funny no lie lol i like the commentay on matches :) Nice Falco too man. GGs

Turtl: Fun playing you in brackets man. Sucks that when we played our matches that you were in brawl+ mode. Its all good though, you still have a good falco either way. Hopefully we can play at the next monthly.

ShaSlam: Sorry about those release grabs. You have a good wario though and it was fun playing with you in brackets. Nice meeting you and hopefully we can play again some time.

Will_: Wow. Dk is too ****. Good job on the placing and it was cool getting to meet you man. You lied when you siad the Dk vs Snake match is even b/c OBVIOUSLY its not judging by how you ***** me :-p Haha jk man.

D2All: It was fun playing those friendlies with you pre-tourney. From what i saw your wolf is too ****. Hopefully you can be at some upcoming tourneys so we can play some more. Good **** man.

Lounis: Where you at? F*** Work johns. Be at the next montly plzzzzzzzzz

Sorry if i forgot anyone else, its just pretty late right now so I thought id do these. Ill come back and edit tomorrow. If i missed anyone then im sorry :/

Awesome tourney guys and awesome turnout. Good Shi* to everyone.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
shouts

chops - nice fsmash bro
calvin - sad we didn't get to play more
raph - quit punishing me for messing up, god
jamaal - dude shut up lol
dogy - you're soooo black
umby - play sonic you scrub
margaritas - you're so delicious omnomnom

Tenki

Smash Hero
shouts
WTF TENKI :mad:
played ****ing terrible.

ZeonStar - finally got to play you, sort of lol. fun games. You didn't break out of grabs as fast, but your reading is still so beastly D:

Brawl+ - why the hell did I play B+ before the tourney :mad:
I was trying to do U-air > xx **** in regular Brawl and it doesn't work >:[

P3 - lol sorry, I didn't do anything amazing this time.

FrozenPopo - video status? :3

Turtl - ggs.

Scattluigisnake- grudge. :mad:

P1 - lol 1 match game+2sd. Well, at least the tourney after that went by faster. :/

Sega Genesis Games - yeeeeeeeeee

Strategy guide books - lolsooldschool

LBK - lol fun games.

Korean dude with the book- lol fun games. lolcommentary.

other comments/qs
- i went into the tourney cold and placed last. disgusting asdvl;xkcz
- how much was the payout in the B+ tourney anyway?
- what took so long to get the B+ brackets caught up?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
melee results

teams
1) pbnj + lambchops
2) s0ft + fullmetal
3) dashdancedan + rayku?

singles
1) lambchops
2) dogysamich
3) s0ft
4) sleepyk
5) fullmetal
5) pbnj
7) dashdancedan?
7) n64?

Player-3

Smash Hero
shoutouts:

Tenki: so much fun when im the one getting the awesome stuffs instead of you

Vietg: brawl+ was awesome, needs moar roy+
roy is such a deep character

Sleepy:
;-; wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BBQ: i only played your wario once and i still hate him
melee was fun, roy is a legit character
neutral b to fsmash mindgames are pro
squirtle is stupid and broken

ZOM~B: wtf snake

Turtl: wtf lazers

Alby: i still havent beaten you in melee yet
]:

Frozn: brawl++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
so much fun
next time we will have a doubles tournament
right?

everyone else:
:D

bigman40

Smash Master
Welp, my worst performance ever for my tourney career. I sucked dead hard today, and will have to redeem it at SEB (I should have enough money to go).

I'll get my shoutouts later, but one quick shoutout

SleepyK: Glad to hear such praise about my skills in melee. I wasn't thinking that they would be that good at all since I haven't played Melee in about 4-5 months. I'll start getting in melee matches to get better so I can beat your Mewtwo.

SleepyK

shouts

Reg Melee
Fullmetal: aha! finally got you again! next time don't play like butt.
chops: master chops! i must learn from you. 2 guds.
dan: we'll team next time :colorful: gotta christian bale combo someone!
s0ft: i didn't get to play you at all this time.
dogy: didn't get to play you either, but i **** sure heard you! good stuff getting second man. see, doc can bring in the paper... kind of..
n64: N6444444444444444444 i love this guy. i'm salty about the roy dittos. :( @ suicide futility upair. we gotta play more, though. you going to herb?

Brawlers
will_: ken combo! you gotta play more melee son!
kismet2: calviiiin :( i wish we could have hung out after the tournament. you got a lot better, lol. play more mereeeeee
zom~b: we didn't play :(

barline folk
alby: 2 attempts, 2 dollars. you're improving. keep at it, yo. i'll try to make it over to your place when i can. good stuff in barlw though. 9th. you stole umby's spot.
p3: 1 attempt, 1 dollar. it's interesting to see how your style develops as opposed to tubes' style. you definitely need to get the set combos down, though! watch nes n00b and g-reg and hax.
tubes: 1 attempt, 1 dollar. maaan, you weren't missing knees this time. soon you'll be ****** with falcon. you should get games in with cornel and p3.
billy: definitely need to watch tope. you have a ton of potential, but you lack the experience and knowledge of decisions to make.
p1: 1 attempt, 1 dollar. you surprised me with luigi, there. you have a lot to work on, but there's definitely potential.
scatz: 1 attempt, 1 dollar. lol wtf this ***** 2 smart with mario. you should play with alby! you definitely need to tech skill practice, though. you wouldn't have dropped so many combos if you had the tech down.
bbq: 1 attempt, 1 dollar. your marth is getting smarter, lol. i think you just need to play people more, i guess.
vietg: 1 attempt, 1 dollar. you scared me, but then i realized you weren't really thinking. doesn't work in melee sonnnn
dyno: next time, next time.
yiff: l2notbroke

i'll finish later

oh yeah, frozenpopo. what you want would run like $15. it's pretty extensive <_<
yiff - you'd run like 10 i think.

SleepyK

oh my bad dogy.

also holy butts i'm downloading a crapton of tv shows.
pinky and the brain
freakazoid
captain planet
hey arnold
spider-man
x-men
voltron
doug
real adventures of johnny quest
swat kats

i was thinking of grabbing
rocko's modern life
sonic x
thundercats
ren and stimpy
gem
gi joe
mighty max
biker mice from mars
aaaahhh real monsters

but i was never a huge fan of those shows.

still looking for
bobby's world
goof troop

idk what else off the top of my head

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
SHOUT OUTS!

Viet: Good **** with B+. need to get it organized next time... also, get me that SSS.

P3: luigi+ is broken. seriously. had a lot of fun playing you, man. gotta get some more games next time.

P1: so short... hehehe....

BBQ: you've gotten better since we first met. :)

Dyno: **** wario, **** marth, **** you. no homo.

Diablo: nice bowser. no really, i've never seen anybody go bowser in a tourney before, but you've got a good one. keep at it.

Zeon: ...i need to get better at this game...

Alby: I'M A COMIN' FOR YOU MOTHER ****ER! NEXT TIME I'M GONNA WRECK YOUR D3! ITS ON!

4Leaf: good luck tricking SPSU into letting you keep the apartment. next year should be fun. :)

Scattz: good ****. your yoshi is really good. i just need to get better at this game... or melee, one or the other... and remember to bring my book next time; it was just getting good.

Rayku: OH LOOK, SNAKE'S UTILT STILL KILLS AT 120%!? WHAT IS THIS!?

ZOM~B: stop taking people's money

Yiff: we need to play more games. (i can't believe i my fox got wrecked by a kirby...)

everyone else: good **** all around!

Tenki

Smash Hero
edit:
@p3:
Actually, this time, I had uber stage tech ability.

Except for that one friendly against the DK dude at the beginning of the tourney where I kept getting CSS. wtf was that.

Rayku: OH LOOK, SNAKE'S UTILT STILL KILLS AT 120%!? WHAT IS THIS!?
At one point, he shouted about the U-tilt that after getting hit by one at 150%

:093:

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
It wasn't my happiest tourney but I had loads of fun and got lotz of experience for my Diddy. Lots of Wario, got good Falco practice (against 1 of the greatest Falco playerz imo Kismet), met P1 for the 1st time, met Zom~B, met Rayku (awesome dude), hung out w/ my boi Scatz, and finally applied my alternate style for Diddy (workz ok but needz some touching up).

Thanx for the fun guyz.

PS: Imma kick T-Mac's butt when we get back to school, lol.

Player-3

Smash Hero
edit:
@p3:
Actually, this time, I had uber stage tech ability.

Except for that one friendly against the DK dude at the beginning of the tourney where I kept getting CSS. wtf was that.

At one point, he shouted about the U-tilt that after getting hit by one at 150%

:093:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah stage techs

Rayku

Smash Lord
Brawl+ was fun. I demand $5 entry to Brawl+ tournaments.

ZeonStar needs to post more in the Waba thread. This was the first time I met him.

Top Bottom