• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Saltix

Smash Lord
Wow, looking at the results from Melee singles and doubles AND Brawl singles and doubles...
Chops cleaned up :o

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
umm i dont really know anyones names because EVERY NAME IS SO SIMILARRRRR IN GEORGIA!!!

but ill try

dyno, youre the best. my favorite dude in georgia. you remind me of Winnar and he is my favorite dude in AL. ok mabey not. everyone is my favortie dude in AL. :D

GTwhateveryourenameisbecasueidontknowitbecasueyoureallyarentgood: sup? next time ill go DDD and pretend i dont know how to play this game either.

UmmmUmbe??? yeah. you were cool to ride with. and cool overall and Ihop was fun
ZomB for being one of the ONLY people here that i am sure i am calling the right name hahhaa.

ummm who else?
JIMMY HURRY UP AND COME TO ALABAMA YOU LITTLE KID!!!!
nice sheik too.
i got scared when you pulled out zelda but youre sheik was way more furious.

i like how everyone calls everything Salty. its tight on the real off the hook forreal cool.
:D
and that one dude screamed alot. reminded me of myself at AL tourneys. i was a little uptight here though because i ddint know anyone.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
It might have been my awful DI right next to the edge >.>, or maybe he did get the 1:50 fart...iunno.
im sure you were in the middle of the stage, and the timer was 6: 15ish not exactly my most powerful fart, but it was around there. might have been the no DI at all. it might have hit you by suprise, it really suprised me, wont lie bout it.

Saltix

Smash Lord
i like how everyone calls everything Salty. its tight on the real off the hook forreal cool.
:D
and that one dude screamed alot. reminded me of myself at AL tourneys. i was a little uptight here though because i ddint know anyone.
Not everything, just me ;D
I played you in the crew battle, I was the MK player. Dude I wish we had played some friendlies or something. Were you just visiting for this tourney??

where are the Brawl team results?

pfft, jimmy is billy, billy is beast.
1st Desu+Chops
2nd Rayku+Zom~B
3rd Billy+Octix

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah i went to the tourney with elev8.
im from Alabama. i usually only go to tournaments there with a few tennesse tourney exceptions.
and thanks man, ha you did hella good in teams.
i wish i had friendlied everyone yaknowwhatimean?

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
So...did anyone pick up my copy of Melee? It was on top of the Wii on either setup 1 or 2. I'd be forever grateful if I could get it back...

Saltix

Smash Lord
So...did anyone pick up my copy of Melee? It was on top of the Wii on either setup 1 or 2. I'd be forever grateful if I could get it back...
I dunno man... I just called up @ waba and they said that they didn't find an extra wiimote, but I doubt she really checked lol.
Even still, if it wasn't there I'm thinking one of the smashers took it, which leads me to see some dishonesty in this community...

I mean your post was ignored the first time, and the only person to acknowledge that my wiimote was missing has been P3...

Saltix

Smash Lord
well as i was leaving im i saw a wiimote sitting next to a turned off TV, which i thought was strange
If someone put anything in my bag, I might have it. I'll check late tonight when I get back home, but I'm pretty sure that I don't have it.
All I can say is that I brought it over to the TV next to the Grands (The one we were playing the crews on) to set up my wii. Then I left it over there as I was leaving.
There were a lot of people in that area, which is what concerns me :(

bigman40

Smash Master
All I can say is that I brought it over to the TV next to the Grands (The one we were playing the crews on) to set up my wii. Then I left it over there as I was leaving.
There were a lot of people in that area, which is what concerns me :(
well, my bag was the next TV to that (on the right). It's where the doubles loser's finals happened. Plus, I was never around when crews happened until it was my match. I'm not a suspect with that evidence.

Saltix

Smash Lord
And when you say your copy was doublesided, you do mean the melee case? If that's the case, It was on the same TV we played crews at (TV 2), and it was there when I left (around 11:20)

well, my bag was the next TV to that (on the right). It's where the doubles loser's finals happened. Plus, I was never around when crews happened until it was my match. I'm not a suspect with that evidence.
Hmm, if it is in your bag, let me know. It was strapless, and I believe it had energizer batteries inside.

P3, did you leave before everyone else?

Player-3

Smash Hero
i saw it after grand finals by some tv it might not even have been your wiimote i dont remember but yeah me and p1 were the last ones out but we played melee for a bit while people were there, saw it before we were playing melee there was a few people left

our ride was being slow

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
And when you say your copy was doublesided, you do mean the melee case? If that's the case, It was on the same TV we played crews at (TV 2), and it was there when I left (around 11:20)
Yes, the case was double-sided. All I can hope is that someone trustworthy picked it up, or if someone from Waba found it.

Saltix

Smash Lord
That's good. Now I just need to hope that it's still there when I go on Saturday...
Call up there and ask them to look for it for you.
I'm hoping the same thing now.
She said she didn't see any wiimotes laying around, so she must have assumed it was coupled with the waba wii at that station.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Just called Waba. He said that he didn't know, but if I called back in about an hour, he would go check.
Did you talk to Min or Eric?
Thanks bro. GG's to you too man.

D i c k.
I thought he was joking when he made that post
and now that I've seen yours, apparently neither of you are joking o.o

Min found my Wiimote, and it's safe
yay :D

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
I thought he was joking when he made that post
and now that I've seen yours, apparently neither of you are joking o.o
Idk i thought we played some really good matches and I just ended up winning

From the way he posted by saying that all that blahblabhyoureallyarentthatgoodblabhblah just got to me. Now if he was kidding im really sorry for taking it seriously, however i just dobut he was kidding but i guess i could be wrong.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

From the way he posted by saying that all that blahblabhyoureallyarentthatgoodblabhblah just got to me. Now if he was kidding im really sorry for taking it seriously, however i just dobut he was kidding but i guess i could be wrong.
sometimes i guess people just feel that they could have played much better than they originally played, and get sour over it. im sure he didnt mean to offend you, just felt he could have won the match.

Saltix

Smash Lord

Based off the "next time i'll go DDD" part I thought it was a joke between you two or something
we'll never know until he posts again

sometimes i guess people just feel that they could have played much better than they originally played, and get salty over it. im sure he didnt mean to offend you, just felt he could have won the match.
fix'd that for ya ;D

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
sometimes i guess people just feel that they could have played much better than they originally played, and get sour over it. im sure he didnt mean to offend you, just felt he could have won the match.
I know the feeling and can really understand where he is coming from if he was actually pissed over losing but this is a double elimination tournament so why isnt he pissed at the second person that beat him and knocked him out?:confused:

I just think its stupid calling someone out like that after you lost to that person, no matter how much skill they have which in my case is none because you lost.

Based off the "next time i'll go DDD" part I thought it was a joke between you two or something
we'll never know until he posts again
It was the " and pretend like i dont know how to play this game either" part.

Oh well whatever, it really doenst matter.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I sucked *** at this tournament.

I was just unprepared and outplayed.

I also felt my time at waba was not well spent. It felt like I hardly played anyone, except like, P3 and some random Melee people.

Next time, I'll be sure to come prepared and play a lot of the regulars.

I don't really feel like giving shoutouts, so I'll just say GGs to all.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Yesterday was my first tournament and it was fun, despite that upsetting last match I had. I'll be going to SEB though probably.

Shoutouts:

P3- Nice meeting you finally, we need to play some friendlies sometime.

Albino-Also cool to meet you in person.

Yiff(I think that was your name)- Nice Kirby and being the first person I met at Waba lol.

Octix- Good games at the tourney.

Rainbow Cruise- THANKS FOR GAYING ME LIKE THAT! **** YOU TOO!! :D

Sakurai- Thanks for inventing tripping! It totally did it's job in getting me killed. <3

Btw guys, I'm Sharpie. I need my name changed on here. >.>

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
I SEE YOU SONICCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SEE YOUR DAD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

S0NeCCCKK!!111111!!!!!1 HE izz th33 Fast334e=ssssttttttttt And B3stt characterrr OMGzzzzzzzzz

that one black dude named umbe seriosuly has a good sonic though. you should talk to him.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
I believe you have me confused with sonic smash.... I came to Waba yesterday by myself. I was the guy with long hair, glasses, dragonforce shirt and tripp pants.

Player-3

Smash Hero
ive sort of stopped taking brawl seriously but if you need... FALCON EXPERIENCE ill be glad to help with that

since its the only character that i play better than most people who show up to waba

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Friendlies would be fun. I just need to get used to the competition and offline. I was a train wreck trying to play yesterday after being on wifi for so long. But i've dropped wifi so it's all good now.

Top Bottom