• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-3

Smash Hero
dont drop wifi use wifi for matchup experience

but if you try using wifi tactics offline you will get punished

example

sonics spring down air

not so much unpunishable offline

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
I've already dropped most to all wifi tactics. I use spindash sparingly and only when I know it's safe to do so. Spring dair I only use to get under the opponent not so much as an attack. And I never use Homing attack lol.

I've also adjusted my control setup for my wiichuk. And it's allowing me to do ALOT more things then before.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Friendlies would be fun. I just need to get used to the competition and offline. I was a train wreck trying to play yesterday after being on wifi for so long. But i've dropped wifi so it's all good now.
dont drop wifi use wifi for matchup experience

but if you try using wifi tactics offline you will get punished

example

sonics spring down air

not so much unpunishable offline
I couldn't Punish it :( I just tried to stay away from it lol.
Good games Sharpie.
Your Sonic is pretty good, and not knowing the matchup is never good for me lol.

Umby said you fished for Bairs a little too much

stealth3654

Smash Lord
ummm who else?
JIMMY HURRY UP AND COME TO ALABAMA YOU LITTLE KID!!!!
nice sheik too.
i got scared when you pulled out zelda but youre sheik was way more furious.
LOL

My tag is Billy and my name is Billy :p. I'll be moving to Alabama August 15, so see you soon.

My Zelda is not as good as I would like her to be, but yeah. Just be a little better about not being grabbed and you have a solid Wario. Come to South East Battles (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=229910) so we can play again :).

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
that one black dude named umbe seriosuly has a good sonic though. you should talk to him.
This man speaks truth. Umby is a good man to go to for Sonic advice.

Also try Tenki, his sonic is too good also.

Edit: Billy! Why are you moving?!?

Umby

Smash Master
I'm disgusted by my overall performance, but will leave shoutouts nonetheless.

elev8 - Thank you and kismet so much. I really hate freeloading off you guys and Reflex so much, and will find a way to show my gratitude in the future. Hope to see you around in GA a lot more.

kismet - You earned your tag yesterday. You can use HYPER from now on. You have my permission. Good stuff kismet.

shaSLAM - aka DMG v2. I'll learn to stop getting crossed up by Wario soon. You're SO in for it when that happens. For what little time we played, it was good games. We'll play more next time around.

Dyno - You can't evolve Dark Wartortle into a regular Blastoise. Wartortle is only compatible with Blastoise and Dark Wartortle with Dark Blastoise. Same for gym leader Pokemon. Maybe I'll bring my cards some time and MM you. I have damage counters and all that other crap. I'll also Sonic your Wario at the same time.

Yiff - If I had realized that was you, I would have said hi a lot sooner. I do not fear Arcanine. He does not intimidate me cos Poliwrath.

Albino - Good Melee games. I'll run through loser's bracket in Brawl like I usually do next time so we can actually play again.

Octix - When it rains, it pours. You get the idea. Hope you find your wiimote. :(

Zeonstar - It doesn't feel the same without you playing regular Brawl anymore. :( Come back!

VietG - Teach me how to play matchups (seriously) and I'll teach you how to swing your sword.

Desu - Wish you could have stayed. :( That way I could make jokes about you waking up on time for a smash tournament instead of making jokes about you not having a hangover to make it to a wedding.

Rayku - I didn't play you in Brawl yesterday at all. I am sad. Where's my gold shell btw?

Deo - How are you gonna be salty about not having the name "Team Salt" before the tournament even begins?!

Scatz - Yesterday was just my SD day. It will pass, and I will wreck you again. Good games. What place did you get in brackets?

Billy - Beating me without using Zelda qualifies you as a professional smasher. You shall now be known as Professional Smasher Bill_.

Will_ - ^ Get wrecked, Will. Once again, we have yet to play a match vs each other. Next time?

Dogysamich - You are so lame for throwing away my Drank can. When you're cleaning out your car next time, remember to slow your roll and think about my feelings before you do something like that again.

Tenki - I express my utter disproval of the tag you used. ._.

4Leaf - It seems every time I play you, I'm in a weird mood. I apologize if that casts a shadow over our matches. Good games, though.

SleepyK - I still don't know what type of finish I should be using for painted controllers. Help?

AntiC - Get Marthed.

Turtle - You too. Both of your Falcos have improved a lot, though. Good stuff.

Shiri - I'm in your head. Like Charles Xavier. Great meeting you in real life. I'm gonna step it up. I promise.

Zom~B - Sorry I let your jiggs down in Melee. But at least AntiC almost got KO'd off the top by Sonic-Rave's Sonic at UNDER 93%. Speaking of Sonic-Rave:

Sonic-Rave - I didn't meet/talk with you, but now that I know who you are, I lost to you on wifi ladder once, and am kinda still irritated by that. That said, I'm going to have to call you out next time we meet up offline. Look forward to it.

Besides my SD happiness, I had fun overall. I'm hoping I can make it to SEB to make up for this blunder. Billy, are we still teaming for that, or were you looking to run with someone else?

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
I
Zom~B - Sorry I let your jiggs down in Melee. But at least AntiC almost got KO'd off the top by Sonic-Rave's Sonic at UNDER 93%. Speaking of Sonic-Rave:

Sonic-Rave - I didn't meet/talk with you, but now that I know who you are, I lost to you on wifi ladder once, and am kinda still irritated by that. That said, I'm going to have to call you out next time we meet up offline. Look forward to it.

Well if you're heading to SEB we will definitely brawl. And if I remember right, I only beat you on ladder because you SD'd. So I lucked out.

And i'm still kicking myself for losing that match to AntiC. I let that match get away from me :(

PB&J

Smash Hero
fun tourny..chaddd wes carter and everybody else come next time son and people need to bring more money to tournies because 10 dollars a team is gay

VietGeek

Smash Hero
late shoutout

@umby

your text is extremely hard to read on whiteboards
ya its kinda annoying that smashboards is almost entirely white

ZOMB next time in Barlw Rust I'm gonna bomb you. >=(

~Random enthusiasm~

Sreepy...I

will learn how to swing my sword with thought.

BERIEVE IT

/Anime high school blast of enthusiasm with burning desires in heart that will transfer to fists

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Billy! Why are you moving?!?
College! I'll be going to Auburn University for college. I'll most likely come to the Waba monthly tourneys whenever Reflex goes, so I will be seeing you all again :).

Billy - Beating me without using Zelda qualifies you as a professional smasher. You shall now be known as Professional Smasher Bill_.

Will_ - ^ Get wrecked, Will. Once again, we have yet to play a match vs each other. Next time?

I'm hoping I can make it to SEB to make up for this blunder. Billy, are we still teaming for that, or were you looking to run with someone else?
Hahaha. Funny stuff.

I think I am teaming with someone else. I totally forgot that I asked to team with you like... 3 months ago. Sorry. XD

bigman40

Smash Master
Alright shoutouts:

Octix + Billy: Good games man. Wish we had gave you a better fight in dblz. I will always be salty that I got 4th when I wanted top3.

Dyno: Good **** in singles man. You were hard as hell to play against in dblz. Keep practicing man.

Frozen: Sucks that you had to be my first opponent in brawl singles :( I really didn't expect that to happen. Just keep getting your ICs better, and you'll become a serious threat here in GA. I'll bring your book next time too.

Neo X: I'm not gonna lie at all. I played like **** against you. 2 SDs that were crucial in that set really ****ed me over. I won't have that **** happen again. Plus, I won't be so careless like I was last time.

Will_: I had fun against your DK. I never knew who you were and was expecting to fight the fox instead honestly. We need to play again sometime.

Iblis: Keep up the practice. You do have a small amount of predictable patterns that are hurting you, but they are solvable.

Elev8: Excellent is making your Yoshi better. I thoroughly enjoyed the dittos. Also, I will make it known to every Yoshi player that Yoshi cannot camp!!!! Keep it up :D

Umby: So many SDs.... x_x I can't blame you too much since I killed myself in crucial moments. Next time, we'll have some better games.

Kismet: Finally got to play you, and I had lots of fun. You're the first one to punish the open spot I do on most Yoshi's when they're recovering. If you need more practice on Pika, hit me up. I plan on getting my Pika much better, and I plan to do much better in the Falco/Yoshi MU ;)

SleepyK: I'll be hitting up more Melee friendlies. I don't have extra money to give out to melee for sometime until I get a stable job. I'll also be getting my techskill back to where I used to be. I know that I can take your mewtwo next time! ;)

To everyone else: Didn't get to play you (or I might not remember playing you), but don't be afraid to hit me up to play. I try to find a friendlly match or two when I have to wait a while for my matches.

Edit: Billy! Hope you see my sis there lol. (You most likely won't since she's really busy). We should meet in FL during college for some tourneys. :)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
@billy: NOO you will be a part of Alabama now?? :( sorry to lose you billy.. :cry:
@umby: really? :( thought u can evolve it from just a regular blastoise? along with trainer pokemon?? :( hmm, guess i have to make some changes to my deck.. but i will be ready to vs you with my 'silly' deck, bring your cards next monthly umby!! YOU TOO SLEEPY!!

Purple

Hi guys!
yes he did lounis, and he lost to player-1.

I only have three shout outs.

umby- i'm not happy with that money match we did marth v falco. rematch

octix - i'm not happy with the fact you outplaced me. money match

dogy - i'm not happy with the fact you acted salty with coming to waba and came out with profit, puzzle fighter mm for your winnings and i'll spot it. :laugh:

Edit: although i didn't say it during the tournament, now that i've calmed down, i've realized that i don't take my tournament matches seriously and on that note i lost where i shouldn't have. For the most part don't expect a hyped up antiC next tournament

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
yes He Did Lounis, And He Lost To Player-1.

I Only Have Three Shout Outs.

Umby- I'm Not Happy With That Money Match We Did Marth V Falco. Rematch

Octix - I'm Not Happy With The Fact You Outplaced Me. Money Match

Dogy - I'm Not Happy With The Fact You Acted Salty With Coming To Waba And Came Out With Profit, Puzzle Fighter Mm For Your Winnings And I'll Spot It. :laugh:

Edit: Although I Didn't Say It During The Tournament, Now That I've Calmed Down, I've Realized That I Don't Take My Tournament Matches Seriously And On That Note I Lost Where I Shouldn't Have. For The Most Part Don't Expect A Hyped Up Antic Next Tournament
dont Snake Ditto, You'll Get Chopp'd!!

stealth3654

Smash Lord

Billy! Hope you see my sis there lol. (You most likely won't since she's really busy). We should meet in FL during college for some tourneys. :)
Definitely. Since I'll be independent from my parents, I'll be able to go to out of state touneies :bee:.

SEB will be my last big tourney before I move to college, so all of you better show up!

ArtDude

Smash Rookie
I didn't realize this past weekend was the WABA Monthly... -_- oh well. Next month I guess. Really sad that I missed it. And I didn't have anything to do this weekend anyways! I SO could have gone. Grr.... and I've gotten much better too. I just need to break my AD habit after DIing and do an aerial to MC instead. But it's like INGRAINED in me. I go into a match trying not to do that and I ALWAYS hit AD while DIing... it's so annoying.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Professional smaher will underscore went to this tourney???
It was seriously a last minute thing lol. I was meeting up with friends in warner robins and Dogy's like "I'm heading to waba monthly tomorrow".

gg's all.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Hippiedude you cant ever doubt the legendary professional smasher will underscore.
I slowly realize that I'm never going to live that down lol.

Are you coming to the next Tuscaloosa tourney?

nah chill lou, all Will does is just play wifi all dai and command his silly wifi crew <3333. (<3masta)
xD why you gotta call me by my neoseeker name. **** is embarrassing.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I slowly realize that I'm never going to live that down lol.

Are you coming to the next Tuscaloosa tourney?QUOTE]

I would but it falls on the same date as the SNES tourney.

-Gdx, once i get my plane ticket info ill let you know, but if i go im down to team

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
ahgahaha, lunno it's just popped up out of no where, but fine I'll acknowledge you as your TOTAL **** NAME AS PEOPLE KNOW IT AND **** MANGZ.

Manz, if l hit up on Alt South, I'd facking like steal your lunch moneys in MMs, so much fun def wanna go to Alt south damit ._.

Top Bottom