• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
ares, that vid was awesome.

i also am claiming the title of "best black smash player", if anyone has a problem with that they can call my mom up at 1-800-F-UR-self and set up an appointment to suck her willy, spit the *** onto a fresh pile of dog crap, then pick up the dog crap using only your buttchecks walk to the nearest fast food place, order a burger and drop the poop into the burger. after that you need to sprinkle a lil salt and pepper (don't forget the hot sauce) on it and eat it. after you eat it, it would be best to have sex wit a computer (not using protection) get a virus, watch your thang rott, jump off, and run away. and that my friends is what i call a friday night on acid

ay offda chain we need to do some friendlys

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
If Reflex, KevinM, and Gimpyfish all make it to this..

BOWSER CHALLENGE

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ares, that vid was awesome.

i also am claiming the title of "best black smash player", if anyone has a problem with that they can call my mom up at 1-800-F-UR-self and set up an appointment to suck her willy, spit the *** onto a fresh pile of dog crap, then pick up the dog crap using only your buttchecks walk to the nearest fast food place, order a burger and drop the poop into the burger. after that you need to sprinkle a lil salt and pepper (don't forget the hot sauce) on it and eat it. after you eat it, it would be best to have sex wit a computer (not using protection) get a virus, watch your thang rott, jump off, and run away. and that my friends is what i call a friday night on acid

ay offda chain we need to do some friendlys
ya i got a big probelem with that im sure me mars and flaming roy feel the same

Yeah I have a problem with that and I'll challenge you on that lol.
i will take you zeus(despite the fact he only acts balck and really isnt xd dont kill me zeus) dp,marty and anyone else for tittle of best black player there. real talk

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
This tourney should be re-named to "EPIC"
That's it... Just "EPIC"
That's how epic it is... It's gonna be sooooo epic... It is the very word and definition of the medium that we've yet to understand.... EPICNESS!!!!! D<

EDIT: All jokes aside... Somebody call some cheerleaders to cheer on at the greatest melee tournament ever since brawl come out =P

MaNg0

Smash Hero
rofl ur name is lol master

not bad

and ill try to attend ..

while im there can i get a group of people and talk crap about brawl o.0

N64

Smash Champion
I object to KevinM's existence. I mean honestly, does he DO anything useful? Well...i mean i guess he can reach stuff on high shelves for you, but there has to be more!

Edit: also, I'm preeeetty sure i'm actually going to this. I need a ride though if anyone happens to be driving through/near Macon GA (2 hoursish south of atlanta). FL peoples? Southern GA peoples? Help out an adorable pika main in need?

Also maybe a teams partner. I play pika in teams as well, but if you super hate low tier I can play sheik or somethin.

Top Bottom