• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia is too good!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I think chaddd is trying to become hokage...

BELIEVE IT!
I do believe I've already said made that joke. Good day, sir. :D

If you ever say that again, I will take you, eat you, shee1t you out, melt the toilet I use down, throw it in a garbage disposal, stuff the remains up Naruto's @$$, throw the body in the water, and open the gates of hell so you will BURN AND DIE(if you haven't already)!!!
uhh

1. wtf?

2. I dont think Mack is talking about his love for naruto (for which you seem so opposed to).

your proud of that?
i see wut you did there.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
I thought ...asian people... were supposed to be....smart......:Explodes
tee hee

Tong I never said I was the smartest person b/c I remembered that you exist.
<3 :p

777: Wut kind of w3ird feytish ya g0t thar :confused:

Josh: Get that Thunder Cats out of here.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol spam thread part two?

Darc, i need to borrow your account again..

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
*pound it!*
Zomgz they had a missile for every occasion I swear

THIS MISSILE WILL DRILL A HOLE FROM THE LAKE TO WHERE THE ROBOT IS AND ELECTROCUTE IT!!! WTF

Yay I'm going to Reflex's tourney

on topic - Chaddd is awesome.
I wish samus had those kind of missles lol
Edit:@Ankoku indeed i stole your avatar fufufuf

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
CARTER SHOULDA WON

but he's a white male, so the SAT testing board makes him out to be the bad guy.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
lol, I'm not a genius, but I've got a really huge pen!s. Anyway, the point is that I've got the biggest d!ck in GA, and most likely the world. That's beside the point, all I'm saying is my shlong is long. Unfortunately, that also means I have yet to find a condom large enough to fit me. Witch means, I always have to pull out before I release my scrotum sauce, by that I mean groin gravy, ball batter, junk juice, pen!s pudding. Well, that's enough about my genitals, Dogy Samich's mom has a way bigger c0ck than I do, anyway.

Who is Tsunami? That reminds me of Twister, lol, that silly sambo named himself after a movie starring Bill Paxton and Helen Hunt. Idiot.

chaddd

Smash Lord
HES THE BEST **** PLAYER IN COULUMBUS AND DONT YOU FORGET IT[/QUOTE]

What happened, did you move or something?

EDIT: And fail spelling? <3

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
lol, I'm not a genius, but I've got a really huge pen!s. Anyway, the point is that I've got the biggest d!ck in GA, and most likely the world. That's beside the point, all I'm saying is my shlong is long. Unfortunately, that also means I have yet to find a condom large enough to fit me. Witch means, I always have to pull out before I release my scrotum sauce, by that I mean groin gravy, ball batter, junk juice, pen!s pudding. Well, that's enough about my genitals, Dogy Samich's mom has a way bigger c0ck than I do, anyway.

Who is Tsunami? That reminds me of Twister, lol, that silly sambo named himself after a movie starring Bill Paxton and Helen Hunt. Idiot.
your **** my be big. but are your balls as big as mine?

*removed*

i didnt think so *****.

Top Bottom