• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia is too good!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
daniel-zaman gives me FAR worse bruises ;-;

but it hurts sooo ogoooododddddd

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
There is nothing wrong with liking men. That picture though .....:laser:

Yeah..... I liked how people kept quoting the post so the picture showed up like 10 thousand times.
:shudders

Alpha said I was the best player in Columbus b/c his name is Tsunami now.
He stole it with his amazingness. <3

Has anyone heard the cooking music on the Brawl site ? I'm quite addicted tbh :laugh:

SleepyK

GOOD LUCK DANIELS NUTS

daniel i need your phone sexber..
number.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
. . .wow. . .
this thread just got filled like with 2 pages of straight spam
you guys better watch out before FDV comes in and starts banning people like there's no tomorrow
(Midwest knows what Im talkin bout)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Do any of you guys play Street Fighter 3rd Strike(X-box version) because I might bring it to Reflex's Tourney, and Our Savior Marth do you watch BLEACH or NARUTO.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
No because xbox sucks. Get the Ps2 one and I might bring my stick for matches. oh wait I have the ps2 one xD

But I wouldnt bring it. If it got stolen id have to shoot the place up.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
...lol, don't you watch anime? i could have sworn i saw a copy of Evangelion at your dorm...
yeah dood, but my name is GAwes or Our Savior Marth, not inuyashaboi6969 or some ****

Do any of you guys play Street Fighter 3rd Strike(X-box version) because I might bring it to Reflex's Tourney, and Our Savior Marth do you watch BLEACH or NARUTO.
**** no, i'd rather burn to death than fill my brain with that ****in japanese propaganda

Evangelion isn't anime, it's awesome.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol. wes needs to come back to GA IMMEDIATELY after that post. He's too good. don't worry, i'll bring my PS2 and all my games, per usual. if someone steals mine, congrats, you stole a burned game...

also, xbox version of 3s is bugged slightly. PS2 and DC are arcade/near arcade perfect

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
anime is never cool.
bleach sucks, i watched 4 min of it and threw up all over my ****.

JAPAN IS NOT COOLER THAN AMERICA.
**** ANIME

Rayku

Smash Lord
Bleach is just another casual anime about demons and such. Nothing special

Naruto just sucks

Some good animes are Gundam Wing, Rurouni Kenshin, and FMA(of course)

I like my good share of anime, but whatevs. No hate

Laijin

Smash Hero
FMA is just about some dude who can do magic. *yawn*
Gundam Wing is about a group of gay dudes

Bleach is the ****.
G Gundam was too crucial.

I'm gonna d/l 3rd strike and learn it for the sake of playing yet another game other than smash.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I uh... like Naruto actually haha. I find it to be a goofy, semi-serious ninja anime that is entertaining. *shrugs* To each is his own :D

SleepyK

to each his own, unless your own sucks

The vast majority of popularized Anime sucks Wes' gigantic Ameriballs and his Eurodick.
Which includes
Anything on Adult Swim
Most of the stuff in your Borders/Barnes & Noble man-juh section
Anything popular that isn't old.

remember guys, I'm Asian, so this is true.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
to each his own, unless your own sucks

The vast majority of popularized Anime sucks Wes' gigantic Ameriballs and his Eurodick.
Which includes
Anything on Adult Swim
Most of the stuff in your Borders/Barnes & Noble man-juh section
Anything popular that isn't old.

remember guys, I'm Asian, so this is true.
didnt tong say 13 yr olds should stop posting XD

GAwes

Hidden Boss
lol theres nothing wrong with anime. People just perfer diff forms of entertainment
if i mremeb re correclty, i'm drunk as ****, and from atlanta, columbus born, atlanta raised mother****ers, live that ****. anwyays, i gotta go to bed cause my head is about to crack in half and lava nad brainds and **** is sgonna poor out, but hey, if you're readin this far in, congrats, cause like, there is something wrong with animen ,a nd when i say i naemn, i don't just mean, "shotrt for animations" i mean like, that ***** *** broing **** wehre allt hey dois walk all day, like, if you are going to do soething you can't do in real life, hey man, thats cool, explore the possbilities yo, but if you going to have some lame *** aryan hitler worshipping mother****er running around in some Run DMC lookiin *** jumpsoouit fighting ******, then ****ing just make it a movie stariin jackie chan, word up doods that **** sucks ******. no point in arguin, most of anime sucks, you guys aren't japanese, leanre to like american **** yo, watch some home improvement, go outside, stick yo hands in some pbeef dna dmkea some ****ing bruger,s you guys talk about chiuck norrois and rocky all the time, watch that **** yo, itsbetter than ****ing, wiat, hmm..., no, i don't actually know the name of some **** anime right now, maybe when i'm sorber, anwyay, ****

Anime can walk down to mexico and take a 4 hour **** for all i care

Top Bottom