• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriggerX

Smash Ace
Could it? Technically. Would it literally be the most absolutely idiotic thing SE and Nintendo could possible do?! Hell yeah. If they were to honestly bone Geno (and Sephiroth, and Tifa, and 2B, and Sora and basically any other more relevant SE character) for a generic FF creature, I would legit boycott that **** regardless of how unique a moveset it has. That would be the most tone-deaf move I've ever seen and I'd sooner chuck my Smash Ult card into the ocean than reward such a moronic decision with my money.
It would be an ok choice, I agree though it wouldnt be my first choice. Lol all bias aside a chocobo probably represents Final Fantasy as a whole better than cloud. They do have their own games as well so its better than the plant that was picked earlier. So Idk, to each his own I guess.

Food for thought: what if the coronavirus, which is now forcing the dev team to work on the game remotely, will throw a wrench in development and possibly cause some characters to be trashed for others? Less external communication may mean less third party picks - I don't think ARMS being the front load of the pack is a coincidence.

They could communicate remotely, sure, but I feel that'd be a harder obstacle to overcome. I could be wrong though.
I use to work remotely for a software engineering gig, and game development really is just branch of software engineering. It honestly shouldn't slow down anything. The only concern that I would think Nintendo would have is security. As far as the work itself its no different from being in an office. A lot of people prefer their own setups outside the office anyways.

Brothanigus

Smash Apprentice
Trolling/bait
Tifa would be a good 2nd FF pick. But only after Geno.

Not at all, Cloud was a stupid FF choice(we don't need anymore.) The green haired girl from FF4 would have been 100000000x better than cloud.

Characters that have literally NOTHING to do with Nintendo should not be chosen for smash(but we have that hack as a director so)

I still can't believe people think we'll get good characters, especially after the first fighter pass.

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
Not at all, Cloud was a stupid FF choice(we don't need anymore.) The green haired girl from FF4 would have been 100000000x better than cloud.

Characters that have literally NOTHING to do with Nintendo should not be chosen for smash(but we have that hack as a director so)

I still can't believe people think we'll get good characters, especially after the first fighter pass.
Such a better choice you can’t even name her? Cloud was chosen because he’s the most popular and iconic FF character, and the FF series itself was important to Nintendo. But FF7 has since been on Switch, so it’s irrelevant now.

Also, I find this Cloud/FF7 bashing I’ve seen in this topic lately pretty stupid considering how we all support Geno, who let’s be honest, is an absolute nobody compared to Cloud.

Last edited:

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
Hello there Geno Thread

It’s me, Lord Woomy! You may remember me from my work such as Big Brain Woomy and Geno Deconfirmation Pack Trademark Symbol. Well, after dying twice, I’ve been resurrected as a detective. But today, I’m taking a break from pretending to solve whatever grizzly homicide I committed this week and instead am going to teach you how to spot the difference between a real and fake leak!

First of all, let’s ask the question, where did the leak come from? Anonymous 4chan users claiming to have a source are full of bull****, subtract 5 points from the score if your leak comes from 4chan. Anonymous Discord users claiming to have a source are a beacon of truth and must not be doubted, add 5 points to your score if your leak is from Discord.

Is it a 4chan Leak that claims your large chested anime waifu is in? Forget what I said in the last question about 4chan, add 40 points to your score.

Is it an image leak? Random text posts can be difficult to verify, so trusting convincing images may feel a bit more sensical, but that’s where you’re wrong! Nintendo has a blackhole in the center of their offices that absorb any images taken in their offices upon the person attempting to exit with said image. The only cameras that are immune to this are the cameras of Samsung Galaxy S3 phones manufactured in August of 2012 for some reason. If your leak is an image leak, subtract 20 points from the score.

Is the image leak blurry? Some may say image leaks that are blurry just make a leak less likely due to the creator trying to make their forgery less debunkable but the opposite is actually true! Due to the blackhole mentioned previously, all Nintendo offices are shaking rather violently all the time from the inside! The blurrier a leak, the more likely it was actually taken in Nintendo’s offices. This is why CacoMallow is an almost unquestionable fake. Add 35 points if your leak is blurry.

How much are you able to twist a leak into saying “it got stuff right”. Did a leak say that Nintendo was planning on showing off Switch games in the next direct and then Switch games are immediately shown off in the next direct? If so, that person definitely knew something, which means they know literally everything there is to know about what happens in Nintendo, especially the next Smash Fighter. If your leak can be misshapen into claiming it got something right, add 14.5 points.

How disappointing is the leak? Disappointing leaks are almost always completely real! Nothing hype has ever been revealed for Smash, ever. Remember how so many people were disappointed in the Erdrick, Steve and Katalina rumors from November 2018 and then they soon turned out to be completely real? Obviously, any other leak that says something else disappointing is bound to be true, so stop trying to think hype things happen ever. Why would a fake leaker even bother lying about disappointing things? It’s not like we have a word for people who get off on upsetting people on the internet. If your leak is disappointing as all hell, give it 34.47 points.

Does it deconfirm Geno? If yes, stop counting your score, the leak is immediately real.

Does the person leaking it refer to themselves as an insider and claim to have “sources”? It’s incredibly unlikely anybody would ever claim that they have sources when they’re actually just pulling things out of their ass and seeing what sticks. If your leak contains the words “insider” or “source” at all, add 19.573928 points to your score.

Does it say Spirits, ATs or any other sort of thing that they added to the game 2 years ago doesn’t deconfirm? I’m sorry to say, but that means the leak is almost especially fake. Any leak that tries to claim hype things are happening are just making **** up for attention, no matter how much reason there is to believe it. None of these things will ever be getting in the game so it pretty much kills it outright. If your leak suggests any of these things don’t deconfirm, subtract 45 points.

How much do other people believe it? The validity of leaks is almost always decided by public opinion. Any leak the majority believes are almost guaranteed to be real while leaks most people think are fake are almost definitely fake. Go to informative websites such as GameFaqs if you want to really gauge proper public opinion and see how the kind and helpful community will assist you in determining whether or not a leak is real. If the majority of GameFaqs users believe your leak add 1,000 points, if they don’t then subtract 52 factorial points.

Does it follow the Weezer Rule? Every Smash speculator worth their salt has heard of the Weezer Rule, but I’ll explain for anyone new here. If a leak contains the letters to spell the name of the band “Weezer” then it is much more likely to be true than not. If your leak contains the letters to spell Weezer then add as many points as you want, if it doesn’t then subtract your age from the score.

Is the leak from a Japanese Website? Leaks from Japanese websites are almost never fake, it’s a known fact that people from Japan know more about unrevealed Smash info than the average Westerner, meaning leaks from Japan are much more likely to be real. It is also physically impossible for a Westerner to fake being Japanese and post a fake leak. If your leak originated in Japan, write an essay about the history of shoe polish, take the word count from that essay and add it to your score.

How long has it been since the leak has been posted? If the leak gives no timeframe for reveals then it gets less likely to be true every second since it was posted and doesn’t come to fruition. Leaks are much like fruit or children, sure you can keep them in your pantry for a while, but after enough time, you gotta cut your losses and throw ‘em in the TRASH. Subtract how many days it’s been since the leak was posted from your score.

Ģ̶̧̛̙̠͇̻̠͎͕͑̽̊͑͂̇̽̎̚͜ͅI̵̢̲̲͈̘̟̦̭̟̅̌̓̏̍̂́͗̾̽́V̴̮͉͉̼̦̩̝̥̎́͝Ȇ̵̝̍̓̈̔͒̑͋̈́̃͋͠͠ ̶̡͎̞͚̼͍̦͕̗͙̝͔̗͆̆̇̇̿̈́̎͜I̷̛̖̰̠̅͆̈́̽̍̋̾̀̀̋N̴͎̖̤̮̿̏͊͌̾͌̿̾͊̚̚ ̶̜͈͚̥̣̳̮̑̋̄̍͛̆͛̈́͛̐͋͜͝Ť̴͚͎͇̠̟̫̩̗̕͜O̸͍̘̹̭̾̓̏̀͊́̆̆ ̶̧̡̧̯̻̫͈̣̦̆̍̃̀̓̽́̊̑͌͝Ḻ̴̡̧̧͔͙̝̘̹̯̙̄̐̈̒̀͋̔̈́̃͛͜A̵̛̩͉̘̝̰̾͒͑̈̍͒̚͘̕͠ͅȄ̶̢̛̛͍͖̥̻̜͈̣͔̻̜̼͙̟̬Ḿ̶͎̼̟̞̤̖̖͖̲͓̗͕̩͈̓͋͐͆̓̿̂̀̈͊̕O̷̦̳̾̇̋̔̓̔̋͑N̸͖̳͇̣̼̳̘̗̦͔̯͇̬̆͑̈́̃͒͗͐̾̓̊̅̐̈́͗̚? I forgot where I was going with this one.

And finally, does the leak confirm or even just imply Geno will be added? If it does, I’m sorry but these leaks are always fake. Hype characters never ever manage to get leaked. There was never a single leak that implied Ridley or Banjo would be in Smash. Square also runs a very tight ship and nothing can ever get out from them, look at how well they hid Hero! If a leak implies Geno, it is not only fake, but it also deconfirms him again.

And that’s it! This is a perfect guide of how to tell whether or not a leak is fake! If your leak scored above 50 points, then it’s 100% confirmed, don’t even bother trying to prove it anymore, you’ve won. If your leak is anything below that, then you and your next two generations of offspring will be exiled from the Smash community forever for speculating wrong. Anyway, I’m off to go get eaten by carnivorous wildebeests! If you want to thank me, please fold up 10 dollars and shove it into the USB port of your computer as a donation.
Not to alarm you milord, but you appear to be on fire again.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
I feel the need to mention something regarding Sephiroth and Geno. I know the conversation was yesterday but I wasn't here. Sephiroth is in no way competition for Geno. Sakurai doesn't go to a company for "a square rep" and come away with whatever they suggest. He doesn't choose a company, he chooses a character.

Geno would be added as a fan pick. Sephiroth would be added as a shock 3rd party pick. There is no scenario in which Sakurai says "hmm, will it be Geno or will it be Sephiroth". If anything, Waluigi is competition for Geno as a fan pick, not Sephiroth.

Just because they're from the same company does not mean Sakurai would be deciding between them. That's just not how it works.

If Sephiroth does get in and Geno is nowhere to be found, it's not because Sakurai or Square chose Sephiroth over Geno. It's because Sakurai picked Waluigi or whoever else as the fan pick character over Geno or just didn't add a fan pick character.

All that said, Sephiroth is not getting in anyway. That would make no logical sense. It's not really something we need to worry about in the first place.

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
I feel the need to mention something regarding Sephiroth and Geno. I know the conversation was yesterday but I wasn't here. Sephiroth is in no way competition for Geno. Sakurai doesn't go to a company for "a square rep" and come away with whatever they suggest. He doesn't choose a company, he chooses a character.

Geno would be added as a fan pick. Sephiroth would be added as a shock 3rd party pick. There is no scenario in which Sakurai says "hmm, will it be Geno or will it be Sephiroth". If anything, Waluigi is competition for Geno as a fan pick, not Sephiroth.

Just because they're from the same company does not mean Sakurai would be deciding between them. That's just not how it works.

If Sephiroth does get in and Geno is nowhere to be found, it's not because Sakurai or Square chose Sephiroth over Geno. It's because Sakurai picked Waluigi or whoever else as the fan pick character over Geno or just didn't add a fan pick character.

All that said, Sephiroth is not getting in anyway. That would make no logical sense. It's not really something we need to worry about in the first place.
Agreed. And look, FF7 is my favorite game of all time, and I think Sephiroth would be cool as hell(but even then I want Geno more since I’ve supported him much longer), but I don’t see him making it in. How would they make his long ass sword work?

So if Sephiroth doesn’t make it in, then we don’t have to worry about another FF character getting in, because he is the obvious second choice.

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace

We're the Geno thread man all we do is worry about stuff we don't need to worry about. It's like our superpower.

Polarthief

Smash Lord

All in all, I would say Sephiroth is just a bad pick all around since it would be really dumb to go with another FF7 rep when you have 14 other games (and spin-offs) in the series worth of characters to pick from. A lot of people consider FF6 (3 in the West) to be a better game than 7; it wouldn't be a bad idea to pick a character from there (probably Terra... or Kefka if Sakurai wants more iconic villains that actually ACCOMPLISH THINGS). Even though I've said if Geno gets in, I won't care who else does, and that's true, but if I saw Sephiroth follow him, I'd be really disappointed we didn't get someone like Kefka, Cecil, or any of the other iconic FF characters.

If Sakurai wanted to go full troll-mode, he could put in Tidus (with allies showing up for specials?) and one of his taunts would be the infamous laughing scene. FF10 was actually my first FF and one of my personal favorites so I'd be down for that, but I do think someone from FF6 (KEFKA!!!) would be a better pick overall, considering how revered that game has become (I would argue taking second place, after FF7 of course).

The detractors should start paying us seeing as how we do their work for them half the time.
I mean, when you run out of topics over 2600 pages/nearly 105k posts in... We'll be paying them when we get to /popcorn their reactions at his reveal though. ;)

MattX20

Smash Hero
It's going to be weird how quiet the thread will be if Geno does get in after a while

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
All in all, I would say Sephiroth is just a bad pick all around since it would be really dumb to go with another FF7 rep when you have 14 other games (and spin-offs) in the series worth of characters to pick from. A lot of people consider FF6 (3 in the West) to be a better game than 7; it wouldn't be a bad idea to pick a character from there (probably Terra... or Kefka if Sakurai wants more iconic villains that actually ACCOMPLISH THINGS). Even though I've said if Geno gets in, I won't care who else does, and that's true, but if I saw Sephiroth follow him, I'd be really disappointed we didn't get someone like Kefka, Cecil, or any of the other iconic FF characters.

If Sakurai wanted to go full troll-mode, he could put in Tidus (with allies showing up for specials?) and one of his taunts would be the infamous laughing scene. FF10 was actually my first FF and one of my personal favorites so I'd be down for that, but I do think someone from FF6 (KEFKA!!!) would be a better pick overall, considering how revered that game has become (I would argue taking second place, after FF7 of course).

I mean, when you run out of topics over 2600 pages/nearly 105k posts in... We'll be paying them when we get to /popcorn their reactions at his reveal though. ;)
Yeah, there’s 14 other main FF games, but are any of them getting a remake this week? Didn’t think so. You’re just going to have to face it, IF we get another FF rep, it will be Sephiroth, no matter how much you don’t like him/FF7 or how overrated you think the game is. But I doubt we will get another FF character at all anyway. They have never double dipped into a 3rd party series other than echoes and I don’t see that changing.

Shado-will

Smash Journeyman
I find it kinda sad that Square constantly jerks off FF 7 despite the majority of FF fans agreeing that FF6 is the best one. Besides that, I don't believe that we are going to get another FF character any time soon. Come to think of it, I don't think we've had a DLC character from a 3rd party franchise that is already in Smash.

Last edited:

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
I find it kinda sad that Square constantly jerks off FF 7 despite the majority of FF fans agreeing that FF6 is the best one. Besides that, I don't believe that we are going to get another FF character any time soon. Come to think of it, I don't think we've had a DLC character from a 3rd party franchise that is already in Smash.
Majority? Where did you pull that statistic from?

I’m sorry, but all of this is just seeming like hating on something because it’s popular.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai’s comments about working from home due to the COVID-19 outbreak.

Stay safe and healthy Sakurai and team my best you we wish you well!

Looking forward to the ARMS character and the DLC!

Powerman293

Smash Ace
Sakurai’s comments about working from home due to the COVID-19 outbreak.

Stay safe and healthy Sakurai and team my best you we wish you well!

Looking forward to the ARMS character and the DLC!
Prepare for fake "work from home leaks" to hit like a landslide.

D

Deleted member

Yeah I’m not to worried.

But maybe I’m being to optimistic.

We’ll see.

Shado-will

Smash Journeyman

I’m sorry, but all of this is just seeming like hating on something because it’s popular.
I don't really know, but most people I talk to and see online usually say FF6 is the best one. Most of the "Final Fantasy Games Ranked" stuff has FF6 at the top. Hell, even the "Top RPG/JRPG games" lists usually have FF6 somewhere near the top. I'm not hating on FF7 at all, where did that idea come from? I like the game, I think it's a good JRPG. I'm just saying that Square likes to show it off and kinda ignore the rest of the franchise comparatively. I don't think I ever said anything bad against it.

Last edited:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
It's going to be weird how quiet the thread will be if Geno does get in after a while
More or less it will become a new social so we will at least have a place to go. It's in the event that he doesn't get in that it will feel weird.

D

Deleted member

(steeples fingers) Excellent. EXCELLENT.
No kidding. These droughts have been rough because not only do we have no official information, but we didn't even have fake leaks. I'm all for some convincing and not so convincing fakes to start showing up again.

I see a lot of people call FF6 the best in the franchise too, but for all I know it could just be a bunch of contrarian takes trying to look like sophisticates because they know the "obscure" retro game instead of the mainstream 3D game that everyone knows about.

We all know the truth, anyway.
Final Fantasy VIII is the best Final Fantasy

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
I don't really know, but most people I talk to and see online usually say FF6 is the best one. Most of the "Final Fantasy Games Ranked" stuff has FF6 at the top. Hell, even the "Top RPG/JRPG games" lists usually have FF6 somewhere near the top. I'm not hating on FF7 at all, where did that idea come from? I like the game, I think it's a good JRPG. I'm just saying that Square likes to show it off and kinda ignore the rest of the franchise comparatively. I don't think I ever said anything bad against it.
Ah, my mistake. It was the "jerks off" part that made me think that lol.

But anyway, like I said before, while FF7 is my favorite game of all time, if anyone is worried they might pick another character from it over Geno, I don't think it will happen, nor would I want it to.

So when does everyone think we will start getting "work from home" leaks? And do we know if the entire team is doing that, or just Sakurai? The translation kinda makes it seem like it is just him.

Polarthief

Smash Lord
Yeah, there’s 14 other main FF games, but are any of them getting a remake this week? Didn’t think so. You’re just going to have to face it, IF we get another FF rep, it will be Sephiroth, no matter how much you don’t like him/FF7 or how overrated you think the game is. But I doubt we will get another FF character at all anyway. They have never double dipped into a 3rd party series other than echoes and I don’t see that changing.
Oh I know, and I agree that it's unlikely we'll see another FF this FP (or even this game).

Even I have to disagree with this and I'm biased against FF7. Majority also circlejerk 7 because it's cool and edgy. 6 is most definitely the second favorite though. After that, it's completely up in the air.

I don't really know, but most people I talk to and see online usually say FF6 is the best one. Most of the "Final Fantasy Games Ranked" stuff has FF6 at the top. Hell, even the "Top RPG/JRPG games" lists usually have FF6 somewhere near the top.
In the same way Game Freak circlejerks on Charizard because they're the most popular, SE does the same with FF7 *because* it's the most popular. 6 is definitely second though.

It doesn't matter how many opinions you hear, it's pretty much fact that FF7 is the most popular FF game, even though 6 is pretty iconic and has one of the very few villains that actually succeeds in their plans, with the only other notable one I can immediately recall being Thanos (and I didn't even see that movie; that's how strong it is when the bad guy wins).

I see a lot of people call FF6 the best in the franchise too, but for all I know it could just be a bunch of contrarian takes trying to look like sophisticates because they know the "obscure" retro game instead of the mainstream 3D game that everyone knows about.
It's definitely the second most popular, which is why you see so many people raving about it. That said, there are a lot of "masterpiece" games that do get overrated. FF7 is one of them while FF6 doesn't get nearly as much credit. Ocarina of Time is another with Link to the Past and Majora's Mask sitting in the background.

if anyone is worried they might pick another character from it over Geno, I don't think it will happen, nor would I want it to.
It's more paranoia than anything because SE is a bunch of ****ers (oh that's censored too? C'mon Smashboards). Geno's definitely got much more evidence (the entire compilation post I have in my signature) than Sephiroth or any other FF7 rep (which has the "evidence" or FF7R being a thing and SE loves their favored child). So for the most part, I'm not worried, but that ~0.1% of me is always paranoid he'll get usurped because anxiety and other mental health issues.

Last edited:

Powerman293

Smash Ace
Ah, my mistake. It was the "jerks off" part that made me think that lol.

But anyway, like I said before, while FF7 is my favorite game of all time, if anyone is worried they might pick another character from it over Geno, I don't think it will happen, nor would I want it to.

So when does everyone think we will start getting "work from home" leaks? And do we know if the entire team is doing that, or just Sakurai? The translation kinda makes it seem like it is just him.
I think we'll start getting it about a week or two from now. People need time to come up with the idea and create a scenario. And with how much time we all have right now, I think it'll be much faster people taking advantage of this opportunity then if this happened a year ago due to everyone being stuck at home.

Polarthief

Smash Lord
hay guiz, i hav brakeing newz leek: geno puppet doll iz in smush bras and cums wit costooms not frum square eenx.

Seriously, every leak I ever see that says Geno (or another SE rep) is coming with non-SE Mii costumes, I just blanket-ignore it.

Firox

Smash Master
No kidding. These droughts have been rough because not only do we have no official information, but we didn't even have fake leaks. I'm all for some convincing and not so convincing fakes to start showing up again.
Amen, Reverend. I used to whine about all the fake leaks and "insider BS", but if this drought has taught me anything, it's that even fake news is better than no news at all. At least with fake news, you can sometimes root out a gem of truth, or at least tackle the data we have from a fresh perspective. I'll take SOMETHING over NOTHING any day.

hay guiz, i hav brakeing newz leek: geno puppet doll iz in smush bras and cums wit costooms not frum square eenx.

Seriously, every leak I ever see that says Geno (or another SE rep) is coming with non-SE Mii costumes, I just blanket-ignore it.
I know, right? If people are gonna make fake leaks, at least do a little bit of homework and make it half-way believable.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
On the topic of "what if Geno doesn't make it", this isn't new for our fanbase. Literally waited to the very end of Brawl and Smash 4 to see Geno deconfirmed so I wouldn't say that worry is paranoia, it's kind of an expectation. As a lot of the veterans of this fanbase can attest to, getting hit by a semi right before we've crossed the finish line is pretty signature of being part of it. Most of the major fanbases usually have the courtesy of being hard deconfirmed via interviews, assist trophies, etc, but Geno's kind of one of those handful of characters where he's been in the spotlight but super ambiguous until the curtain call. Not getting a hard answer on Geno's chances two years out from Ultimate being announced is honestly just par the course. Coincidentally, for both Brawl and Smash 4, we had to wait about 2 1/2 years to get a final answer on Geno's standing so coming into Season 2 and still not knowing is deja vu.

MattX20

Smash Hero
I don't expect any leaks from the staff working at home frankly. They've done a pretty good job of keeping the ARMS fighter a secret, and even in the weeks leading up to the June Direct, I'm not going to hold my breath

Lord Woomy

Smash Ace
Sakurai, his wife and his cat all watching some dude try to record his Skype call with a massive camcorder after he thought he turned his computer camera off.
1586288515268.png

D

Deleted member

I don't expect any leaks from the staff working at home frankly. They've done a pretty good job of keeping the ARMS fighter a secret, and even in the weeks leading up to the June Direct, I'm not going to hold my breath
My job has a bit of information security splashed into it and one of the big ways that data gets into the wrong hands or computers get hacked is through social engineering. If these guys aren't reporting to an office and sensitive information isn't behind a secure firewall, all sorts of methods could be used to "attack" the developers and get them to unwittingly leak information - that would require knowing who they are and how to contact them, but it's very possible.

There's also the problem of having family seeing what you're doing. A moment's loss of diligence and someone in your house gets to know exactly what you're working on. Hilarious to think that "my dad works at Nintendo" could be a legitimate citation for why your information is legit.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
On the topic of "what if Geno doesn't make it", this isn't new for our fanbase. Literally waited to the very end of Brawl and Smash 4 to see Geno deconfirmed so I wouldn't say that worry is paranoia, it's kind of an expectation. As a lot of the veterans of this fanbase can attest to, getting hit by a semi right before we've crossed the finish line is pretty signature of being part of it. Most of the major fanbases usually have the courtesy of being hard deconfirmed via interviews, assist trophies, etc, but Geno's kind of one of those handful of characters where he's been in the spotlight but super ambiguous until the curtain call. Not getting a hard answer on Geno's chances two years out from Ultimate being announced is honestly just par the course. Coincidentally, for both Brawl and Smash 4, we had to wait about 2 1/2 years to get a final answer on Geno's standing so coming into Season 2 and still not knowing is deja vu.
Probably the most miserable feeling ever. It's why I had such an issue over :ultcloud:and :ultpiranha:. Pretty much over those two getting in, but it really feels miserable when you just want to be freed. Other character speculation groups have it so lucky.

Let Geno Smash

Smash Ace

Dude I hate when a fake 4chan leak appears cause i read messages such as:
-Guy, You ruin your leak claiming geno is in
-Geno=Fake
-I stop reading when i hear geno
One of the reasons why I want Geno is to see 4chan, Gamefaqs and Twitter on fire with salt from the people who always denied that Geno would come in, I imagine
E3 2020, Nintendo Direct, June 11, 2020, arms fighter MIN MIN GOES FOR THE WIN WIN had already been announced
We are close to finishing, the typical video compiling games and date appears, the switch logo ends and comes out
A humble house, Here's Some Weapons sounds at night, all of us who had played SMRPG scream, a star flies and lands in the house, Geno Awakens sounds and a mario, peach and bowser doll are on the ground next to one Furthermore, the star revolves around the toys and perches on the stranger and wakes up in a yellow aura and the splash screen appears GENO REACHES THE SEVEN STARS there is joy and crying all over the earth and I spend the afternoon seeing some good reactions it would be perfect
In topic of the miis my predictions for geno's miis are: Mallow, Smithy, Chocobo and Crono

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom