• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

T2by4

Smash Lord
This mandy fella said something about a nyc call. Could be personal stuff, but based on the fact that they've posted 99% about smash, I'm willing to bet it may be hinting at a direct since nyc has nintendo store which plays directs to audiences.

That's just my guess tho. Hopefully we get a hard yes or no from them if they know anything about Geno.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Possibly. Maybe a Direct or something else perhaps?
Well...(Read below)

This mandy fella said something about a nyc call. Could be personal stuff, but based on the fact that they've posted 99% about smash, I'm willing to bet it may be hinting at a direct since nyc has nintendo store which plays directs to audiences.

That's just my guess tho. Hopefully we get a hard yes or no from them if they know anything about Geno.
Yep, that is exactly what I was going to tell GodzillaGuy about the Direct thing.

Lord Woomy

Smash Ace
Something just seems really suspicious about this guy. Like, somehow, he was able to get Byleth and his date right (despite no other insider seemingly knowing either of those things). They didn't get the Terry presentation and everything else was pretty vague and unspecific from what I've seen. Not to mention dude could've just made a buncha predictions and deleted the wrong ones (it's happened before). I'm not trusting this guy yet.

bomamba

Smash Cadet
Something just seems really suspicious about this guy. Like, somehow, he was able to get Byleth and his date right (despite no other insider seemingly knowing either of those things). They didn't get the Terry presentation and everything else was pretty vague and unspecific from what I've seen. Not to mention dude could've just made a buncha predictions and deleted the wrong ones (it's happened before). I'm not trusting this guy yet.
Very true, 1/5 isn’t trustworthy imo

D

Deleted member

I will neither call this person a legit source or a liar until more of their stuff does get officially proven real.

Time is the thing that always puts everything into place.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Got a link (Also, semi long time lurker in this thread, first time posing in it)

Last edited by a moderator:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Hey guys, just to be clear, the staff here are absolute trash.

Fatman was temp banned and warned not to talk about sources or contacts anymore as well as not to make joke/parody names of game titles (no more Three Houses jokes) nor mispell character names. It will be considered trolling.

Huh. Never heard of abuse of power in a staff position more in my life. Sounds like targeted silencing, cancel culture and targeting victims to me.

All of you should move to Star Road Discord this instant and not post here until Fatman gets unbanned.
Really? Well, that is something, I guess. Still, Fatman has been temp banned multiple times. Either way, I think I shall remain here.

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
I'm staying here myself, but God, if that's what got Fatman temp banned, that's a total joke. The sources/contact part could maaaaaybe be justified if you twist it enough (even then it's no good reason on its own), but the no parody names part especially is so silly. If you can't make out what Purple Pie Man or Burning Badge: Square Root of 9 Habitations are refering to, then I don't know what you're doing here.

Couldn't we have a talk with the staff about this? They can enforce the rules here as much as necessary, but they can't just go do whatever they want all willy-nilly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
Even if you don't want to join the discord proper you could still open it so that if something happens here your not cut off from the group. It's not a bad place anyway and you've got nothing to lose.

D

Deleted member

Part of the server now but I might just stay here. But if things get really out of hand, then I’ll migrate to Discord. But, for now I’m here.

Team Scorpion

Smash Cadet
Seeing someone else in the Smash community acknowledge Crypto's existence is great to see.
Oh yeah, lol. It's weird that I generally don't see him even brought up for assist trophy material. But he is perfect for Smash and he does have an upcoming remake on the horizon.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
I think they are trying to silence me...>.>

Look out guys. I may be the next to go after Fatman and KCCHIEF

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Geno's role as a knight of the Star Road is not entirely dissimilar to a celestial janitor

and so far as I understand it, he does it for free

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hello everyone,

This thread was locked because many users demonstrated a refusal to stay on topic. Rather, they exerted effort to post wildly off-topic, aiming to discuss the ban status of a thread regular.

The user in question received a few different warnings for breaking rules, taking them over the 10 point threshold and thus receiving a temporary 3-day ban. The validity of those warnings is not up for public debate. Doing so is off-topic and trying to bring it up after this post, once the thread re-opens, will result in spam warnings. If you wish to discuss these issues with the staff, please feel free to do so in the Staff Help Forums

This thread will remain locked for the time being to allow users to cool off a bit. Duplicate Geno threads will be locked with warnings while this thread is locked.

~The Moderating Team

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Let's get this show on the road. Please no more breaking the law.

I still want Geno to have two hit Smash attacks like Link. That way he can have DI mix ups and have that as his timed hits excuse.

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Let's get this show on the road. Please no more breaking the law.

I still want Geno to have two hit Smash attacks like Link. That way he can have DI mix ups and have that as his timed hits excuse.
That could be fun, maybe a 1-2 rocket punch?

Springwood Slasher

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
5791 9674 3792
I always envisioned his side smash to be his Star Gun personally... where it’s multiple mini hits followed by a launch

MattX20

Smash Hero
I get the feeling we might get Geno sooner this year rather than later. Given how negative the reception towards Byleth was, I don't think Nintendo is going to wait 5 months to reveal just 1 character to start off this new DLC pass. A large, fan favorite character like Geno could certainly get people back on board again.

Firox

Smash Master
For the record, since I wasn't around for the nuking, what law was even broken enough to warrant the lockdown?

EDIT: So we just aren't allowed to talk about people who were banned? Is it banned by association? Banning is contagious?!

Last edited:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
That could be fun, maybe a 1-2 rocket punch?
Basically something like that but I was thinking more Forsburn like from Rivals where he utilizes the Cape. Almost like Mario's Side Special.

My ultimate idea for Geno would be like a gunnee Cloud Strife.

He would charge limit with neutral special where he can charge a total of three stars (red stars over his icon bar)

He then uses them as a more enhanced version of his standard special attacks or he can expend them all with Geno Blast.

He cannot recharge until all the stars have been used and being off stage with no stars really hinders his recovery so being careful with your star meter is important. It wont take nearly as long as regular limit but it also will not hit as hard as limit.

I can go into further detail about this moveset with actual visuals soon.

PurpleGiraffesMeow

Smash Rookie
Wow, looks like I'm back just in time!
Well anyway, to continue the discussion of our favorite star-boy, something I've noticed is that fan made alt-colors tend to be split into not changing his wood color, and changing it.

I feel like the wood being changed to different types (with a few fantastical colors and maybe a metal smithy alt =0 ) would be really cool! Question is would it be a mix of his ingame armor and different wood tones (or only armor no wood difference) Or just straight up alts based on different characters?

(Also a multi-hit smash attackwould be super cool!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom