• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

domriver

Smash Lord
This dude probably doesn't know any more than we do but I thought that last part was interesting given the conversation we've had about FP5 today (As in I wonder if this stems from what Fatman has been saying, some other source, or if it's just this guy's hot take).

Its done then.
Here is your DLC #5 - Warhammer Sisters of Battle : Canoness
1577828250322.png

her final smash will be The Living Saint
1577828356181.png

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
once geno gets in I will pre order his amiibo the second it gets announced,
And hopefully he would get popular to the point he gets a plushie.
An official Geno plush might already exist. There is a UFO catcher Takara SMRPG plush set that has Mario, Yoshi, Boshi, Star, Mushroom, and Mallow all in it. It's unknown if a Geno plush is in the set or any other SMRPG character or item has a plush as well. Here is a video from PatMac covering the known set:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You know, with January about to arrive, I am starting to get really antsy about a Direct. It has felt so long especially, especially after TGA came and went.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Fate Stay Night is a pretty popular franchise, so Saber could work. To be honest, I can actually see Geno as fighter 6 or 7 given the character's immense popularity.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I.. bought.. Skyrim for... the 3rd time on my Switch now.. cuz IT WAS 50% DISCOUNT AAAAAAA
God damn it Todd, You did it. You made me buy it again.
I've said it before (not to you, but to this thread in general), and I'll say it again - if you feel like the Dragonborn is more likely because of all of this, or you're excited for even the possibility of the Dragonborn getting in, or if you're just playing through Skyrim because of the possibility of the Dragonborn being included, we do have a thread dedicated to the character.

Last edited:

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord
I've said it before (not to you, but to this thread in general), and I'll say it again - if you feel like the Dragonborn is more likely because of all of this, or you're excited for even the possibility of the Dragonborn getting in, or if you're just playing through Skyrim because of the possibility of the Dragonborn being included, we do have a thread dedicated to the character.
Oh I know, I'm just saying I bought the game again, nothing related to a bethesda rep or something ;3
I edited the message so now it's geno related too

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Oh I know, I'm just saying I bought the game again, nothing related to a bethesda rep or something ;3
I edited the message so now it's geno related too
Regardless, there are character discussion threads other than the Geno thread; I feel like some people forget that from time to time, and if you're excited about the idea of Dragonborn in Smash (or are playing through Skyrim because of it), it would make more sense to talk about that there.

Last edited:

Mastadoom88

Smash Apprentice
If an Elder Scrolls character gets in over Doomguy, someone please make an edit of the Mufasa death scene with Doomguy, Geno, and the new rep/Todd.

The situation will still suck for my Doomguy loving heart, but at least there would be that to see as a result.
Agreed as Doomguy being second most wanted. But hey, I originally meant to not care what happens so long as Geno gets in, so I guess I'm standing by it to a degree

Love and blessings to all yall and a happy new year

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
So I am curious, when do you guys think a Direct will happen this month. It recall several of us are thinking it will be around a week from now.

Ray102396

Smash Apprentice
So I am curious, when do you guys think a Direct will happen this month. It recall several of us are thinking it will be around a week from now.
I'm gonna guess the 8th. The last Direct was on September 4th, which was a Wednesday, and so is January 8th. Plus I've noticed that they like to release Smash DLC on Wednesdays, so if they do an announcement with a release the same day, that day would make the most sense.

MisterMike

Smash Champion
The New Year will be here in a bit for me, so I'll just say Happy New Years everyone! Let's hope that we get through 2020 unscathed!
wait i have an idea
You know that toy story 3 scene?
Well put the toys as geno fanbase and fire the hero's direct
And when woody looks up, he sees that there isn't geno's costume on the list
Another good idea, but I think that too would be too much. Again, LITTLE visual puns and references.
January 6th is a safe bet right now, since that's when the Splatoon update and Switch maintenance is set to go down. Going with my gut, though, I still feel that January is still a tad too early to reveal FP5. And yeah, I know that the deadline is the end of February... I dunno, it still seems to early to me.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
January 6th is a safe bet right now, since that's when the Splatoon update and Switch maintenance is set to go down. Going with my gut, though, I still feel that January is still a tad too early to reveal FP5. And yeah, I know that the deadline is the end of February... I dunno, it still seems to early to me.
I am pretty sure this is going to be one of the last big opportunities they get before the deadline. Also, I am pretty sure if a Direct happens and there is no fighter reveal, there is going to be a lot of anger no matter the announcements. That is just where we are right now.

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord
Merery Crisis from Santiago de Chile!

I mean.. happy new year guys! from Chile to you all! Genobros, Genogals, the ones that are just reading too! I hope 2020 is gonna be a good year to us all! <3

Last edited:

Blankiturayman

Smash Journeyman
Just turned 2020 here, Happy New Year, everyone! I hope it goes well for everyone, and that it's finally the one where our blue star warrior comes back.

dolke

Smash Cadet
Of course Todd Howard has to inflate his already massively overinflated ego and think Skyrim is more important than Doom (I know that's not how it works, but Todd Howard's a pain in the ass and I'll take my shot while I can lol).
If Nintendo wanted a bethesda rep, Todd wouldn't have a say unless they wanted dragonborn specifically. Todd Howard is only in charge of Bethesda Game Studios, while Nintendo would likely go to discussions with Bethesda Softworks, the company in charge of marketing/publishing.

D

Deleted member

Merry (almost) 2020. This WILL be the year for Geno. You can definitely count on that. On a separate note, what was everyone’s GOTY? Mine was definitely Luigi’s Mansion 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom