• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
You know how Mario has a taunt that makes himself bigger for a brief second? maybe Geno could do the same but instead of growing he gets small and turns into Gaz's doll

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
>Sabi

You mean the same guy who called your le- I’m sorry, “speculation”, completely false and not to be trusted? Give me a break.

And FYI, neither Verge or Sabi have made ANY statements publicly that support Dovahkin being in Smash.

Also, I find it really funny that, if I don’t recall, you said that you weren’t allowed to share any of these rumors, but you aren’t even being subtle about who you heard anymore.
I haven't outright said anyone, now have I? No need to put words in my mouth. Maybe you're the leaker because you're outright naming names with absolute certainty. :troll:

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
You know how Mario has a taunt that makes himself bigger for a brief second? maybe Geno could do the same but instead of growing he gets small and turns into Gaz's doll
This reminds me of Geno's down tilt in his Legacy XP mod where he leaves the doll, enters his star form, and hits the opponent.

If there's any attack I want in his official moveset it's that.

Nopote

Smash Apprentice
I haven't outright said anyone, now have I? No need to put words in my mouth. Maybe you're the leaker because you're outright naming names with absolute certainty. :troll:
You did just name a name one of your sources speculated on in your last post, to be fair. Anyway, thanks for clarifying what the whole situation is with you and your sources, I honestly needed that.

Last edited:

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
This reminds me of Geno's down tilt in his Legacy XP mod where he leaves the doll, enters his star form, and hits the opponent.

If there's any attack I want in his official moveset it's that.
That mod is great btw, and having that at least as a part of his moveset would be a cute nod

AugustusB

Smash Champion
Well I guess while "this" is a thing. Sorry Fatmanonice Fatmanonice , but its time. I am one of his contacts.

Dovhakiin has been tossed around a lot, but I do not believe it, due to some things that just came to light. Still of the mind that we will be getting a double reveal. No one has heard or entertained a triple reveal, so that's all on him.

Anyway, here is our latest message.

:4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman:ITS SPECULATION, CHILL OUT PEOPLE! It is all a ruse!!![/SPOILER]

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Vaguely saying what sources think upcoming DLC is is still leaking.
Keyword: think, not know. Words matter. More food for thought: either I'm absolutely lying or absolutely telling the truth. You can't have it both ways. If I'm absolutely lying or telling the truth, we establish the burden of proof. If you claim my speculation is 100% true or 100% false, you have to provide evidence for such statements. As established, my claims are between 1-99% which establishes a benefit of doubt and thus, ladies and gentlemen, establishes it as SPECULATION. Lovely, ain't it?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Keyword: think, not know. Words matter. More food for thought: either I'm absolutely lying or absolutely telling the truth. You can't have it both ways. If I'm absolutely lying or telling the truth, we establish the burden of proof. If you claim my speculation is 100% true or 100% false, you have to provide evidence for such statements. As established, my claims are between 1-99% which establishes a benefit of doubt and thus, ladies and gentlemen, establishes it as SPECULATION. Lovely, ain't it?
With that said, ladies and gentlemen, if you think Fatmanonice's words are 100 percent truth or falseness, that is on you, not him. He did say otherwise by saying what he said is between those odds, not at.

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
Well I guess while "this" is a thing. Sorry Fatmanonice Fatmanonice , but its time. I am one of his contacts.

Dovhakiin has been tossed around a lot, but I do not believe it, due to some things that just came to light. Still of the mind that we will be getting a double reveal. No one has heard or entertained a triple reveal, so that's all on him.

:4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman:ITS SPECULATION, CHILL OUT PEOPLE! It is all a ruse!!![/SPOILER]
You know what? i'm gonna spill the beans and reveal that the western company is no other than House House so y'all better be prepared for hearing Honks in the middle of the battlefield.

Nopote

Smash Apprentice
You know what? i'm gonna spill the beans and reveal that the western company is no other than House House so y'all better be prepared for hearing Honks in the middle of the battlefield.
I would unironically be down for this if Goose played even somewhat like his custom fighter self in Rivals of Aether.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Soooo you are just going to conveniently brush aside what I was replying to in the first place?

Yeah, I was naming them with certainty. Because I was referring to your post that I was replying to. When you specifically said that your “speculation” has been diverted by them.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Can we just appreciate how great a company name House House is?

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion

I'm one of the contacts that disagrees with Fatman's claims, and have been all this time. Your "Western newcomer" is Sweetie Belle from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, who has been right under your nose in my profile pic this whole time. Talk about hiding in plain sight.

Catch her bodying the top tiers at EVO this year.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think it is time to reveal myself as one of Fatman’s contacts.

In reality I am Charles Stiles from Mystery Diners.

I have three cameras set up at Nintendo of America, four cameras set up on Nintendo of Europe, two cameras set up on Nintendo of Japan, six cameras set up on Sora LTD and one camera set up at Bandai Namco.

The reason why Nintendo Ninjas never catch me is because I always release the drone.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I think it is time to reveal myself as one of Fatman’s contacts.

In reality I am Charles Stiles from Mystery Diners.

I have three cameras set up at Nintendo of America, four cameras set up on Nintendo of Europe, two cameras set up on Nintendo of Japan, six cameras set up on Sora LTD and one camera set up at Bandai Namco.

The reason why Nintendo Ninjas never catch me is because I always release the drone.
Oh, so drones are Nintendo Ninja's weakness? Is it okay if I tell other leakers about this? :troll:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Also, I find it really funny that, if I don’t recall, you said that you weren’t allowed to share any of these rumors, but you aren’t even being subtle about who you heard anymore.
From what I recall, you said you'd take this to private messages if a mod told you to. You were told to do that, and yet you didn't.

Believe who you want to believe as far as speculation goes (though it helps if they have a track record of being accurate with this sort of thing; I'm not sure who does outside of Vergeben and some ResetEra mods), but there's no point in trying to derail this thread with constant nitpicking of points that were (in some cases) made months ago.

Same thing goes for Fatmanonice Fatmanonice ; this is one of those situations where the ignore list would come in handy, since it seems like neither one of you is going to come to an understanding about this. Speculation is fine, but when you're basing it less on information that's available to everyone and more on anonymous sources (and I'm not sure what kind of track record those sources have), it's hard to claim that it's just speculation any more.

Last edited:

TooManyToastahs

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2063-0575-6789
Switch FC
SW-8520-5670-4041
Y’know, we talk about how great Super Mario RPG is a lot in this thread. So now, let’s make things a little more interesting.

If Nintendo and Square Enix decided to remake SMRPG, what is something you would want them to fix/improve/remove/etc.?

For me, it might have to be improving your inventory space. Either let me stack the items or just make my inventory infinite dang it!

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
Y’know, we talk about how great Super Mario RPG is a lot in this thread. So now, let’s make things a little more interesting.

If Nintendo and Square Enix decided to remake SMRPG, what is something you would want them to fix/improve/remove/etc.?

For me, it might have to be improving your inventory space. Either let me stack the items or just make my inventory infinite dang it!
Make Luigi or Yoshi a playable character

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

That's one thing I'd want fixed. That and making timed Super Jumps more understandable, as in fixing the Yoshi Races with Boshi. Those I could never do!

EarlTamm

Smash Hero

Inventory space is the ideal update, though I wonder if they would stick to the old translation or if they would replace it with something a bit more accurate to the original script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom