• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
So, I'm in here because you all are mi amici and I want to repeat that people should probably lower their expectations for 5. I sound like a broken record (and probably made this post twice already in two months) but I feel like GameXplain's "speculation" video about a month ago was spot on. Smash doesn't end on high notes. It typically ends on niche characters that either barely anyone wanted or appeals to a very specific demographic:

Smash 64: Ness
Melee: Game and Watch and Roy
Brawl: ROB and Wolf
Smash 4 base: Duck Hunt
Smash 4 DLC: Corrin and Bayo
Ultimate base: Ken and Inceniroar

This is why, regardless of info, 5 was never going to be someone like Sora or Crash. Historical precedent has established that it was going to end on a low note. My advice, tred carefully. The fact that Nintendo basically "warned" us almost four months makes me think it's initially not going to go over well with the Smash fanbase.

There is, however, definitely a bright side to this because I feel history will definitely repeat itself. Hero and Banjo were probably deliberately paired together because, let's face it, Hero alone pissed off a ton of people. Yes, there were definitely people happy but the general reaction I saw was "meh" to "HULK SMASH!" Banjo saved the day, in a way, and I'm pretty certain they're going to do this type of "pairing" again. One semi niche character (at least to the Smash fanbase) followed by at least one megaton that will make people lose their minds. All in all, it'll be a great day for most of the Smash fanbase but, again, 5 will probably be a bitter pill to swallow.
Bruh.

First Lloyd, then Nightmare, Sol, Dovahkin, and now if I’m reading this correctly, its going to be someone niche?

Sorry, but it is literally impossible to take any of these claims seriously atm.

If you have any problems or doubts about Fatman you can just talk to him on DM's or even Discord, bringing back the whole "calling out" bs is pointless and doesn't do anything good to the thread
I’ll take it to the DMs if a mod tells me to.

Because now people here are going to have their hopes WAY up for January.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Not saying Fatman is right on anything, but if we have our hopes high (except mine, which are moderate in terms of level) then yours must be unrealistically down, in a way that you aren't expecting too much, or are expecting the best of things, if you don't mind me saying.

Not trying to attack you, by the way, just wanted to say something about this.

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
Bruh.

First Lloyd, then Nightmare, Sol, Dovahkin, and now if I’m reading this correctly, its going to be someone niche?

Sorry, but it is literally impossible to take any of these claims seriously atm.

Then that's our own fault? We don't need people coming into the thread to warn us to not believe him and not to get our hopes up. We all know the drill when it comes to Smash speculation. And a lot of us got Grinch'd, so I think it goes without saying to take things with a grain of salt, but Fatman definitely makes this thread more interesting and gives us more things to talk about, which is much more than I can say about the naysayers. So even if he's wrong, it still helps us pass the time until the next reveal and gives us more things to talk about.

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
I’ll take it to the DMs if a mod tells me to
Don't get me wrong, i have nothing against you pal. but you can't call out Fatman for breaking the rules when you're basically doing the same thing by bringing off topic drama again. so whatever you like it or not you're gonna have to take this beef elsewhere

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Then that's our own fault? We don't need people coming into the thread to warn us to not believe him and not to get our hopes up. We all know the drill when it comes to Smash speculation. And a lot of us got Grinch'd, so I think it goes without saying to take things with a grain of salt, but Fatman definitely makes this thread more interesting and gives us more things to talk about, which is much more than I can say about the naysayers. So even if he's wrong, it still helps us pass the time until the next reveal and gives us more things to talk about.
I'd have to agree some. Plus, if we overhype ourselves up for what may happen in January, well, it may be our responsibility alone for doing that, but that is it. It is not nessdeltarune00 nessdeltarune00 's problem and he should not be worried about us or what happen. Not even Fatmanonice Fatmanonice 's problem, as he did not make any of us or force us believe what he said, let alone a triple reveal that he said was just his theory.

Not trying to be offensive about what you said, but even so, it is not nessdeltarune00's responsibility to control us or tell us who to believe or how to set our standards. Plus, though it is our responsibility in terms of how we hype ourselves up, I believe you stated some reasons why we can take care of ourselves well in that regard.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
2. By all accounts, 5 will probably go over about as well as a sour milk filled punch bowl. That's why I think a buffer or two will be needed to stop that potential salt avalanche.

8. Cacomallow, as I explained earlier, suggests one of the hats is pack 5 and the other is pack 7. Because it's unlikely that the Fighter's Pass packs will double dip company wise, this suggests that, if real, Cacodemon is part of Pack 5 and Mallow is part of Pack 7. This lines up with the intel that 5 is supposed to be a serious Western character from a yet unrepresented company while Season 2 is supposedly a hard steer back to fan favorites.
Actually, the second point, considering the Cacomallow leak, I can understand the perception of DLC Fighter #5 being the "flat note" for Smash fans that aren't necessarily savvy of other video game franchises; i.e. DOOM. Personally, connecting both points (and, I've been banking on the idea as well for some time), Doom Slayer closing off the Fighters Pass would be great in my book. A pick many thought would not be possible because of his games (hyper violent), yet DOOM is an important franchise within gaming history in general as being one of the early FPS games that would later influence other new IPs. Again, I can see point #2 being it the perspective of "smash-only/centric" fans that aren't knowledgeable of the DOOM franchise and its significance in gaming, and not the perspective of others who have a more ample gaming palate.

On the matter of Geno, him being character #77 would be fitting. What I would be more interested to see more than his moveset, is what stage he'd bring. True that Forest Maze has been one that's been spoken of before due to his introduction in SMRPG, but I'm still curious if Sakurai and Co. would surprise us with something else.

link2702

Smash Champion
Stagewise, I still like the idea of it going through the entire world map of smrpg. What if you’re flying through the world on a giant version of the Royal Bus that stops at random places from the game and the layout changes with each stop? The FD and battlefield versions could just fly around never landing.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Stagewise, I still like the idea of it going through the entire world map of smrpg. What if you’re flying through the world on a giant version of the Royal Bus that stops at random places from the game and the layout changes with each stop? The FD and battlefield versions could just fly around never landing.
That happens to be an idea I actually like, a lot.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
2. By all accounts, 5 will probably go over about as well as a sour milk filled punch bowl. That's why I think a buffer or two will be needed to stop that potential salt avalanche.

3. Insiders and major gaming channels being a little too coy for their own good: suggesting 5 will be a flat note and 6 and 7 will "break rules."

8. Cacomallow, as I explained earlier, suggests one of the hats is pack 5 and the other is pack 7. Because it's unlikely that the Fighter's Pass packs will double dip company wise, this suggests that, if real, Cacodemon is part of Pack 5 and Mallow is part of Pack 7. This lines up with the intel that 5 is supposed to be a serious Western character from a yet unrepresented company while Season 2 is supposedly a hard steer back to fan favorites.

9. Supports both Power of Six theory and Power of Two theory. Power of Six theory suggests that Hero was originally supposed to have Geno and Chocobo while 5 was supposed to have Rathalos, Monster Hunter, Lloyd, and Gil: all swordsmen, all fantasy elements, and three have armor and helmets. Thematically, fits together. Groovy.

Now, Power of Two theory suggests that the Mii costume formula was changed so that each pack would get 2 Smash 4 DLC costumes. So far, all these costumes have been related pairs. Tales and Knuckles. Zero and Protoman. Akira and Jacky. Same company, same franchise. Going off this, we can infer that 5's pairing will be Rathalos and Monster Hunter. Also groovy.

Now, here comes a fun theory. Geno and Chocobo were the first Mii costumes "removed", right? Wouldn't that potentially suggest that they would be the first ones to be added back in? Now, remember, the rumor about 6 is that all six of their Mii costumes are totally brand new but unrelated to the character. This means that Chocobo and Geno can't come with 6, with their earliest possible addition being 7. Now, this makes sense if 7 really is the start of "Season 2" and demonstrates that the Smash 4 costume pairings will likely continue until all 15 third party Smash 4 DLC costumes are added back into the game. Let's go to the chalk board...

Here are the current missing "pairs":

-Rathalos and Monster Hunter
-Geno and Chocobo
-X and EXE
-Lloyd and Gil
-Heihachi

We've already established that Rathalos and Monster Hunter will probably be coming with 5 and Geno and Chocobo will be coming with 7 based on our theory, right? This suggests the other pairs will probably come back with other characters, possibly in the order they were taken out. Fun stuff. Brass tacks: this means the removed Square Enix costumes would be added back in first, at the very least, supported by the existence of Cacomallow.
I know you're obviously not going to outright say the name you've heard for #5, but if we're talking about a western character that might share a parent company with the Cacodemon hat, and who's Smash 4 Mii Costumes will (or were supposed to) involve dragon hunting, weapon swinging and armor wielding fantasy characters, then I'm not sure that the first name that pops into my head here would be in need of damage control.

Of course Doomguy has the most demand out of any Bethesda character within the Smash speculation scene, so to some extend there'd be some disappointment if it's any other Bethesda character than him, but the guy I'm thinking of here would be a bigger deal in the wider gaming world, and if anything at least wouldn't be a flat note to end on. Maybe 4chan would be up in arms, since that seems to be the capital of Doomguy support, but that's about it.

Of course my mind might just be leading me to the wrong character here though, but in case it isn't, it would be a pretty crazy reveal all on its own.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
nessdeltarune00 nessdeltarune00 I've already shown my homework on why my thoughts have changed but let's stroll down memory lane of the past four months, shall we?

Base assumption following Terry's reveal: his Mii costumes would be the three third party fighting game costumes from Smash 4: Jacky, Heihachi, and Akira. This then suggests that the "leftover" Smash 4 DLC costumes are: Lloyd, Gil, EXE, X, Rathalos, and Monster Hunter. The strongest theme here is SWORDS, suggesting that 5 would potentially use a SWORD. The Fighter's Pass at that point had all been brand new additions from companies that hasn't gotten new characters in Ultimate yet. Capcom already had Ken so, naturally, that heavily suggests that 5 wouldn't be a Capcom rep. With this in mind, all that remains are Lloyd and Gil, two Namco SWORDSMEN, leading to the original hypothesis that 5 would also be a NAMCO SWORDSMEN.

Lloyd- Around the time of Terry's reveal, Lloyd was in a very good place. He had been heard in insider conversations since the previous fall and, along with that, Tales trademarks not only became public but supposedly Nintendo itself was starting to tease its own employees about an eventual Tales for Switch announcement. This strongly boosted my confidence in Lloyd being 5. Two months later and Sabi's source deconfirms a Tales rep. Well ****... Guess it's time to move onto...

Nightmare: A NAMCO SWORDSMAN with a HELMET and ARMOR. With the Power of Two theory, it suggested that 5's Smash 4 DLC costume pairing would be Rathalos and Monster Hunter, two costumes that bare a passing resemblance to Nightmare. Seems to make sense and also lines up with Nightmare in Smash/Soul Calibur for Switch rumors heard back in the summer. NoA ambassador friend then says in late November "No Capcom, no Namco." Well, double ****... Back to the drawing board...

Sol- SWORDSMAN from an UNREPRESENTED COMPANY. Lines up with Sol Badguy and Guilty Gear on Switch rumors during the summer. Mii costumes don't fit as well as Lloyd or Nightmare but oh well... Not super confident either way. One of my friends then points out to me "Hey Fatman, Guilty Gear for Switch was announced in late November!" Really? Triple ****... Now what... Hmm, Cacomallow, huh? .... OH!

Cacodemon belongs to DOOM but both Sabi and Verge said "no Doom Guy" and Sabi's source said "Cacodemon and Mallow don't relate to 5 anyways." Wilikers! Let's pretend Cacomallow is real because pretending is fun (at least that's what Sesame Street taught me). Doom belongs to Bethesda which is a Western company that's not yet represented in Smash. Hmmm... Hmmm... What, uh, has Bethesda had on the ol' Switch-a-Rooney? Well, we still have Lloyd, Gil, Rathalos, and Monster Hunter four FANTASY SWORDSMEN and three have ARMOR and HELMETS. This fits into the hypothesis at the very beginning.

Now, using the Power of Two theory, it once again suggests that 5's Smash 4 Mii costume pairing would be Rathalos and Monster Hunter, two FANTASY OPEN WORLD RPG SWORDSMEN with HELMETS and ARMOR. Seems to be, uh, indicative of a theme, yeah? Does Bethesda have anything like this? Probably not because I'm totally nutters but, to quote Saint MatPat, it's just a theory, a Game Theory! Speculation is fun, ain't it?

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
A leak implies 100% certainty, something I don't have. The triple reveal theory is mine and mine alone because, like I said, the people I talk to are expecting a double at best. Like I said, speculation because these aren't facts and can't be proven without a shadow of a doubt. There's where the difference lies. A leak is when you say something will absolutely happen, hands down or not. Leaks deal with absolutes, 0% and 100%. Speculation deals with everything in between.
>”Theory”

You literally said that information was told to you by contacts of yours.

That is not a “theory“, you have officially tapped into the rumor mill when wording like that is used.

D

Deleted member

That is not a “theory“, you have officially tapped into the rumor mill when wording like that is used.
Wait
So, he can't theorycraft based on the things he has heard?

Last edited by a moderator:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
>”Theory”

What if it was a theory based on what others he is in contact with told him in small doses each? Let it be known that they do not, or at least do not have to tell him everything they know.

Seriously, just let it go.

MisterMike

Smash Champion
It's actually called setting expectations up way too high. You can speculate, but let's keep things in the realm of possibility.
I agree that Fatman and others actually considering 3 fighters this January is way too much, but you consider people thinking that Geno may likely be coming to the game as them setting their expectations up way too high, so I dunno.
1. Smash website was updated for space for 5, 6, and 7 shortly after Terry's reveal.
But that doesn't say anything about when those characters are releasing, though. All it says, assuming it's not just a bug in the system, is that two more fighters are coming after 5.
6. The Smash YouTube channel has been updated with minor touch ups multiple times since November. Nobody is exactly sure of the full nature of these touchups and old ass videos were made private for some odd reason.
I'm pretty sure that those videos were confirmed to be old commercials, though.

Speculating that there going to be a triple reveal is really out of the realm of possibility. It's like speculating if the tomorrow's weather going to be raining, cloudy, or sunny and someone says they believing it's going to be raining jelly beans.
Not a very apt analogy, I gotta say. While I don't think 3 fighters are happening, as it sounds unlikely as ****, a 0.01% of something happening doesn't make it impossible.

I made a funny. Am I part of the squad now?
via Imgflip Meme Generator
IDontGetItWHat.png

Thanks so much, Megadoomer. I appreciate it.

That said, if Geno gets a Spirit Board like previous DLC characters, well, I am not sure if this has been asked yet, but what characters from SMRPG would you like to see as spirits on that board?
Right here!
https://smashboards.com/threads/geno-♥♪-return-of-the-starsend-savior.446378/post-23744018
Guys I’ve figured it out

Geno has a sword now
You mean this guy?
SmithyTheSword.gif

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Isn't this how the Starling contraversy started.
So he's not allowed to make theories, or theory-craft at all? I am sure the Starling thing was a different beast altogether.

Please, don't push this further. I am sure we have had enough of this for one day.

Deity Madason

Smash Cadet
So he's not allowed to make theories, or theory-craft at all? I am sure the Starling thing was a different beast altogether.

Please, don't push this further. I am sure we have had enough of this for one day.
When those theories are prefaced by "my source said" expect backlash when their wrong.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Technically, no one is necessarily wrong with their claims or whatever until it is finally shown by [Name Company Here]. and it is not like what the source said was what everything said, as it can be in small bits. If everything they said was the whole theory, then it wouldn't be Fatmanonice Fatmanonice 's theory now, would it? I think some people are underestimating how much information any source can tell others at once and how those words can be piled into a theory.

Now, let us let it go, shall we?

Nopote

Smash Apprentice
Technically, only 2 of your 4 sources actually think it might be that controversial character you constantly hint at and are very bad at actually hiding. That's not necessarily "by all accounts". And when has "potential salt avalanches" ever stopped Nintendo anyway?
A leak implies 100% certainty, something I don't have. The triple reveal theory is mine and mine alone because, like I said, the people I talk to are expecting a double at best. Like I said, speculation because these aren't facts and can't be proven without a shadow of a doubt. There's where the difference lies. A leak is when you say something will absolutely happen, hands down or not. Leaks deal with absolutes, 0% and 100%. Speculation deals with everything in between.
[
I think it's the language being used that's causing the uncertainty. Saying stuff like "by all accounts" tends to have people thinking that you take what's being said is a given fact.

Last edited:

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
nessdeltarune00 nessdeltarune00 I've already shown my homework on why my thoughts have changed but let's stroll down memory lane of the past four months, shall we?

Base assumption following Terry's reveal: his Mii costumes would be the three third party fighting game costumes from Smash 4: Jacky, Heihachi, and Akira. This then suggests that the "leftover" Smash 4 DLC costumes are: Lloyd, Gil, EXE, X, Rathalos, and Monster Hunter. The strongest theme here is SWORDS, suggesting that 5 would potentially use a SWORD. The Fighter's Pass at that point had all been brand new additions from companies that hasn't gotten new characters in Ultimate yet. Capcom already had Ken so, naturally, that heavily suggests that 5 wouldn't be a Capcom rep. With this in mind, all that remains are Lloyd and Gil, two Namco SWORDSMEN, leading to the original hypothesis that 5 would also be a NAMCO SWORDSMEN.

Lloyd- Around the time of Terry's reveal, Lloyd was in a very good place. He had been heard in insider conversations since the previous fall and, along with that, Tales trademarks not only became public but supposedly Nintendo itself was starting to tease its own employees about an eventual Tales for Switch announcement. This strongly boosted my confidence in Lloyd being 5. Two months later and Sabi's source deconfirms a Tales rep. Well ****... Guess it's time to move onto...

Nightmare: A NAMCO SWORDSMAN with a HELMET and ARMOR. With the Power of Two theory, it suggested that 5's Smash 4 DLC costume pairing would be Rathalos and Monster Hunter, two costumes that bare a passing resemblance to Nightmare. Seems to make sense and also lines up with Nightmare in Smash/Soul Calibur for Switch rumors heard back in the summer. NoA ambassador friend then says in late November "No Capcom, no Namco." Well, double ****... Back to the drawing board...

Sol- SWORDSMAN from an UNREPRESENTED COMPANY. Lines up with Sol Badguy and Guilty Gear on Switch rumors during the summer. Mii costumes don't fit as well as Lloyd or Nightmare but oh well... Not super confident either way. One of my friends then points out to me "Hey Fatman, Guilty Gear for Switch was announced in late November!" Really? Triple ****... Now what... Hmm, Cacomallow, huh? .... OH!

Cacodemon belongs to DOOM but both Sabi and Verge said "no Doom Guy" and Sabi's source said "Cacodemon and Mallow don't relate to 5 anyways." Wilikers! Let's pretend Cacomallow is real because pretending is fun (at least that's what Sesame Street taught me). Doom belongs to Bethesda which is a Western company that's not yet represented in Smash. Hmmm... Hmmm... What, uh, has Bethesda had on the ol' Switch-a-Rooney? Well, we still have Lloyd, Gil, Rathalos, and Monster Hunter four FANTASY SWORDSMEN and three have ARMOR and HELMETS. This fits into the hypothesis at the very beginning.

Now, using the Power of Two theory, it once again suggests that 5's Smash 4 Mii costume pairing would be Rathalos and Monster Hunter, two FANTASY OPEN WORLD RPG SWORDSMEN with HELMETS and ARMOR. Seems to be, uh, indicative of a theme, yeah? Does Bethesda have anything like this? Probably not because I'm totally nutters but, to quote Saint MatPat, it's just a theory, a Game Theory! Speculation is fun, ain't it?

Cute, but you conveniently left out one little part of it all.

I know you are trying to backpedal on the DOVAHKIN = CACOMALLOW/GENO narrative now, but you also said this earlier in the thread.

So, I'm in here because you all are mi amici and I want to repeat that people should probably lower their expectations for 5. I sound like a broken record (and probably made this post twice already in two months) but I feel like GameXplain's "speculation" video about a month ago was spot on. Smash doesn't end on high notes. It typically ends on niche characters that either barely anyone wanted or appeals to a very specific demographic:

Smash 64: Ness
Melee: Game and Watch and Roy
Brawl: ROB and Wolf
Smash 4 base: Duck Hunt
Smash 4 DLC: Corrin and Bayo
Ultimate base: Ken and Inceniroar

This is why, regardless of info, 5 was never going to be someone like Sora or Crash. Historical precedent has established that it was going to end on a low note. My advice, tred carefully. The fact that Nintendo basically "warned" us almost four months makes me think it's initially not going to go over well with the Smash fanbase.

There is, however, definitely a bright side to this because I feel history will definitely repeat itself. Hero and Banjo were probably deliberately paired together because, let's face it, Hero alone pissed off a ton of people. Yes, there were definitely people happy but the general reaction I saw was "meh" to "HULK SMASH!" Banjo saved the day, in a way, and I'm pretty certain they're going to do this type of "pairing" again. One semi niche character (at least to the Smash fanbase) followed by at least one megaton that will make people lose their minds. All in all, it'll be a great day for most of the Smash fanbase but, again, 5 will probably be a bitter pill to swallow.
It doesn’t take rocket science to know that Elder Scrolls is anything BUT niche. And I’d argue the only fanbase that Dragonborn would cause a “diarrhea vomit reaction” to would be the Doom Slayer fanbase. Everyone else outside this forum would be thrilled about Elder Scrolls in Smash. So that strongly implies that you are backing someone else entirely.

So are you just going to conveniently leave that part out or are you going to return to the Dovahkin narrative?

I also find it really funny that you once said that no one is stupid enough to leak FP5 right now, but you are the only one spreading rumors about it atm. Not even Vergeben or Sabi have opened their mouths about it yet.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
When those theories are prefaced by "my source said" expect backlash when their wrong.
Except the reality is that the opinions and rumors of my insider friends merely supplement my own speculation, like I just showed with Fighter 5. It's the equivalent of doing your homework, turning it into the teacher, and your teacher "yep, that's probably right; have a biscuit!"

D

Deleted member

I agree that Fatman and others actually considering 3 fighters this January is way too much, but you consider people thinking that Geno may likely be coming to the game as them setting their expectations up way too high, so I dunno.

But that doesn't say anything about when those characters are releasing, though. All it says, assuming it's not just a bug in the system, is that two more fighters are coming after 5.

I'm pretty sure that those videos were confirmed to be old commercials, though.

Not a very apt analogy, I gotta say. While I don't think 3 fighters are happening, as it sounds unlikely as ****, a 0.01% of something happening doesn't make it impossible.

View attachment 254990

Right here!
https://smashboards.com/threads/geno-♥♪-return-of-the-starsend-savior.446378/post-23744018

You mean this guy?
View attachment 254991
Wynn and his hate for speculation.

Nopote

Smash Apprentice
Except the reality is that the opinions and rumors of my insider friends merely supplement my own speculation, like I just showed with Fighter 5. It's the equivalent of doing your homework, turning it into the teacher, and your teacher "yep, that's probably right; have a biscuit!"
That sounds like a really terrible teacher, tbh.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Take it to private messages, particularly if this isn't going to be civil; coming into the thread (or any thread, for that matter) to stir up drama that is, at this point, months old in some cases helps nobody.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
nessdeltarune00 nessdeltarune00

Let's say that you full on admit that my speculation is right. Let's take a quick visit to another thread, shall we?

https://smashboards.com/threads/there-is-one-they-fear-dragonborn-shouts-them-down.450437/

Count the pages and posts. Now that's been established, let's go to another thread:

https://smashboards.com/threads/at-smashs-gate-the-doom-marine-doomguy-doom-slayer-thread.446546/

Count the pages and posts.

FMOI, if this is anything like that last time that got you banned before, let us please not resort to bringing up other threads, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom