• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Geno and Doomguy are likely to be playable in Super Smash Brothers Ultimate for Nintendo Switch by the end of the year 2020

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I think a lot of us accepted we are going to be in the dark till at least the game awards unless we get more serious leaks before then.
Boo! Boo, I say! We should get them before then!

Well, one of them, anyway, realistically speaking.

OffBi

Smash Ace
censor dodging
hats.PNG

-deleted a second censor-dodging image-
nice

Last edited by a moderator:

AbeSoddus

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-4523-2453-0333
I love the idea of Doom Guy being like "screw this victory screen, I have to beat the **** out of this demon"

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
This is kinda how I feel now. Kinda.

This is more in regards to how today is going for me, by the way.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
All the ideas I'm seeing for Doom Marine is making me more and more excited with the idea of him making it. I mean, no skin off my bones if he doesn't, but he'd be immensely hype. I freaking love DOOM, at least the original stuff.

Grumbo

Smash Ace
Ay im droppin in for a hot minute. Looks like the leak still looks strong. All these attempts to disprove it just make ot look better. Also the snk mii list is interesting. If its real that probably bodes well for crash, and definitely the mallow mii

Kewl0210

Smash Apprentice
So seemingly the consensus is "Nobody knows". Everyone Sabi and others have asked said they don't know anything about Mii Costumes since it's not something that gets leaked really. It would make sense for the leakers to put in something obvious like a character or unreleased stage to make it clear it was real, but they didn't. So maybe that means it's fake, or maybe that means they didn't have access to those things. Or they DID have access but didn't use them just to mess with us.

Zav22

Smash Cadet
It's possible that Geno could show up as a bonus fighter after Doom Guy since fans including myself still believe thats the most likely scenario for his case like piranha plant. That would also answer why the mallow costume is with the cacodemon costume.

P1ZZ4CHU

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7373-2961-4511
I have no clue who Geno is and no attachment to SMRPG in the slightest but as a DoomBoye I hope that we can straferun past the finishline together.

Godspeed you weird puppets

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I have no clue who Geno is and no attachment to SMRPG in the slightest but as a DoomBoye I hope that we can straferun past the finishline together.

If we're weird puppets, then you must be an evil demon, if you know what I mean. Just kidding around, don't mean it, please don't hurt me.

AmphabulouSnake

Smash Journeyman
EFvFAREWwAAMRUY.jpg

Me seeing all these back to back post from Team Real and Team Fake
Can y'all believe our future is possibly tied to a red ball with teeth that makes "HIIIIIISSSSS" sounds x)

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Damn, even Sabi’s stumped on this.

At this rate, if even Vergeben gets stuck on this whole Mii costume thing, then this is the most impressive leak I’ve ever seen in my life.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Hey guys, I don't mean to push, but do you think it is possible for a Smash Direct to be announced in or after the presentation, and shown on Thursday like how the Smash Direct last year in November was on a Thursday?

Last edited:

Grumbo

Smash Ace

As to you friend. Looks like we’re gonna cross the finish line together

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Damn, even Sabi’s stumped on this.

At this rate, if even Vergeben gets stuck on this whole Mii costume thing, then this is the most impressive leak I’ve ever seen in my life.
And if he manages to solve the puzzle somehow, then he's more reliable then. Okay, maybe not, but you know what I mean.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I can't believe these fighters were able to completely stump everyone into not knowing what is real or what is fake.
Ken_SSBU (1).png Mii_Fighter_SSBU.png

We really need to nerf them. They have become to powerful to be running around freely.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I don't mean to push, but do you think it is possible for a Smash Direct to be announced in or after the presentation, and shown on Thursday like how the Smash Direct last year in November was on a Thursday?
I mean if they don't say when's the next reveal as in a presentation or something, TGA will be the most freaking obvious place anyway. lol

Ovaltine

Smash Master
If Geno and Doom Marine get in, expect plenty of Geno and Doom Marine bestie art from me.

They can go cuddle some star bunnies together before they go out and kick ass.

EDIT: Also, gotta say, a reveal for Doom Marine at TGA makes a hell of a lot of sense.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I mean if they don't say when's the next reveal as in a presentation or something, TGA will be the most freaking obvious place anyway. lol
Maybe, but I don't want to wait until the 12th of December. Maybe if it was the 7th of that month, or whatever day it was last year, I'd be fine with that.

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
I could see Sakurai going "tune in at this date for the reveal of Fighter 5", but I doubt it would be in a Direct unless it's in December.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
If Geno and Doom Marine get in, expect plenty of Geno and Doom Marine bestie art from me.

They can go cuddle some star bunnies together before they go out and kick ass.
If Doom Slayer gets announced first and we see the Demon head and no sign of Geno(Would make sense, as they would likely not be revealed at the same time), I fully expect him to become an icon for the wait for Geno.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Yeah, it's a total log jam right now. Now we're holding on to the possibility that VRplant will be willing to share what they know before the presentation but I don't think it's been decided if that will be made public if and when it happens. Based on people spitballing, people are predicting the "big news" for tomorrow could be one or more of the following:

-A major new mode like an expansion of WoL

-An announcement of a future presentation

-An explanation of how "Season 2" will work

-A Mii costume that hilariously steals the show from Terry a second time

Guess we'll wait and see.

ColtonS25

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6762 3529 5300
Honestly, that might not be too much of a stretch. Mind you, I don't personally think that it's likely, but it's for sure a possibility. Although not the very next day, they wouldn't do that. There's still quite a bit of info to go over outside of new modes and Terry himself. If that Frogger leak is true, then they could potentially announce three new characters along with some Mii Costumes. Going over Fighter #5 could take some time as well.

In hindsight, maybe it does make sense that there will be no new fighters revealed tomorrow. It would kind of undermine Terry's hype and the appeal might be lost on those who aren't super interested in him right now. If Sakurai gives him a spotlight, maybe more people will take a liking to him. Then announcing a Smash direct for a few weeks down the line could work to give people time with Terry and the potential new mode and keep the hype going.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Honestly, that might not be too much of a stretch. Mind you, I don't personally think that it's likely, but it's for sure a possibility. Although not the very next day, they wouldn't do that. There's still quite a bit of info to go over outside of new modes and Terry himself. If that Frogger leak is true, then they could potentially announce three new characters along with some Mii Costumes. Going over Fighter #5 could take some time as well.

In hindsight, maybe it does make sense that there will be no new fighters revealed tomorrow. It would kind of undermine Terry's hype and the appeal might be lost on those who aren't super interested in him right now. If Sakurai gives him a spotlight, maybe more people will take a liking to him. Then announcing a Smash direct for a few weeks down the line could work to give people time with Terry and the potential new mode and keep the hype going.
Would you say that...next week is a better possibility for such a Direct, or the week after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom