• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
EVERYONE!

With DLC being announced, lets do a quick letter writing campaign for Geno!

Here is the email address I was originally going to use for a More DLC letter writing campaign.

I want Geno. Please send your messages, artwork, etc. to SmashUltimateDLC@gmail.com.

I would like to somehow send/plug in Operation Starfall as well.
I'll write something up when I get back from vacation late next week or the following week. I'll include a link to my Geno moveset too to show how cool he could be!

Yay Banjo is coming out just in time for me to leave for vacation and not be able to play home for over a week! Lol. Oh well I hope y'all have fun with him! Super excited for more DLC Geno or not at least we have hope for now.

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
Hmmm, the Mii costumes have me a little worried when we saw Mega Man costumes coming along with NON Capcom fighter.

We have 2 more Fighter Passes that has Mii costumes most likely coming along with them.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
im worried about Sakurai saying "we will bring more game worlds together" Geno isn't from a new game world

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Was anyone else worried that Geno mii costume would show up in that?

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
The part about satisfying fans has me super hopeful but I could see people taking his statement of "new worlds" as franchises not yet represented. But I don't think that's what he means. Oh also the Minecraft speculation for FP is officially donezo. This was their opportunity to at the very least have a Steve costume and they didn't.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
1567638480350.png

Holy freakin crap, Lois! It's Sans Undertale!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
TFW the reason Sans gets a mii costume is because it's Papyrus that's going to be a character

Oaterinos

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 5149 9306 1606
Geno has a better chance than ever, SANS AND MEGALOVANIA ARE IN, and animal crossing didn't get delayed???

Today's a blessed day fellas, drink up

link2702

Smash Champion
Well...damn

Now I have the biggest dilemma I could have...

Banjo releasing TODAY and yet I don’t know the fifth fighter, I know that geno still has a chance now thanks to the announcement of more dlc, but...i still have to decide on whether I want the fighter pass in hopes that he’s the fifth...or buy banjo by himself.

Cuz I really am not interested in anyone else on it, and it wouldn’t make sense to buy all for me. At the same time, if geno was announced as 5 I’d buy it in a heartbeat, as geno and banjo together would be enough for me to justify getting the others I don’t care about...

♕Pretty Roger♕

God Roger
NNID
RogelioWii
3DS FC
0602-6365-8680
Switch FC
SW-2762-7992-4597
In Terry'reveal they showed most of the popular characters, except Mai, that makes me think she will join the game later.

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
If Geno isn't extra DLC I honestly don't know who they'd pick.

yakko789

Smash Apprentice
Hey Peeps! That direct was insane. Yeah, I totally had my butthole clenched when they were showing the mii costumes! But Sakurai did say that he was excited that with more DLC there will be an even greater opportunity to delight the fans. I'm still going to tame my expectations, but I feel a lot better about Geno's chances.

Dan

Smash Lord
Was anyone else worried that Geno mii costume would show up in that?
That was a good batch but disappointing none of them were Banjo characters; like c'mon. Give me a Grunty and Mumbo swordfighter, Bottles brawler, etc.

Bremy

Smash Apprentice
Also that ryu 4chan leak was fake since it wasnt a continuation of the inciniroar trailer. We can still be the final character!

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
I'm going to keep plugging this in. Spread the word!

Here is the email address I was originally going to use for a More DLC letter writing campaign.

I want Geno. Please send your messages, artwork, etc. to SmashUltimateDLC@gmail.com.

I would like to somehow send/plug in Operation Starfall as well.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
Well, the fan rules are already beginning. Since Sakurai said "new game worlds", everyone's still shoving away the chance of Geno.... sigh... I hate the speculation scene sometimes

domriver

Smash Lord
Also that ryu 4chan leak was fake since it wasnt a continuation of the inciniroar trailer. We can still be the final character!
Oh yeah - 5th character who will it be? Even if it isnt Geno. We got more on the way. Gosh i wish this ride will stop LOL xD Sakurai pleaseee just tell us . lol

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Ok wait a minute. That makes fighter 5 in the air. Terry's trailer wasn't a sequal to the ken trailer.

Geno can still be fighter 5.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom