• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

link2702

Smash Champion
guys TBH I don't think we're gonna see anything announced tonight. It's so late, I just get the feeling nintendo might wait till later on in the week to announce anything.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
guys TBH I don't think we're gonna see anything announced tonight. It's so late, I just get the feeling nintendo might wait till later on in the week to announce anything.
It's quarter to 1 pm in Japan right now dude calm down

Bee Card

Smash Ace
If they don't announce know I think they will anounce the 4th character in a september direct lol ^^

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
I was never expecting an actual announcement, I was expecting something more in line with Robin and Lucina reveal trailers in Smash 4, where they announced that the video is going to air ahead of time

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
OMG THIS MATCH IS THE FIRST 3/5 AND I'M LOSING MY MIND ASDGIL:AKSDPG(UYQ@P(&$TPQIHW$TP(AUSDIWAP($UGHWEOIGQAUW_(OU~~~~!!

TBone06

Smash Ace
This is crazy. That last match was going back and forth. Nuts! These commentators are doing a great job.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
I don't know I started getting bored real quickly.
Damn, idk how. The idea that a WARIO was making the #2 player in the world struggle like this?

Also, look at the character variety in Top 8! No other fighting game can claim this Top 8 roster diversity!

Also, hot DAMN that much was insane. Here's to hoping that Glutonny brings it back for a crazy-ass Grand Finals!

D

Deleted member

That was so close! I'm glad Tweek is going to Grand Finals now cause he's a really good player. Congrats the the dude!

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Damn, idk how. The idea that a WARIO was making the #2 player in the world struggle like this?

Also, look at the character variety in Top 8! No other fighting game can claim this Top 8 roster diversity!

Also, hot DAMN that much was insane. Here's to hoping that Glutonny brings it back for a crazy-*** Grand Finals!
I'm not really one for competitive play. A lot of the terms are flying over my head and I got tired of seeing the same 3 stages over and over.

owjies

Smash Journeyman
As a PT main, it’s really fun to watch a player like Tweek utilize each Pokemon and not just lean all in on Ivy. Some of those Squirtle and Charizard plays were amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom