• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
If I couldn't have Geno, then I really wanted Chocobo as my next choice.

Which SE character would you all want second if you couldn't get Geno.

Last edited:

ChoccyStar

Smash Apprentice

Crono just for the sheer music and the stage. A time travelling one from the Millenial Fair to Lavos would be bonkers.

paper roxy

Smash Ace

i was never a fan of anything square related, so sora just so one big fanbase can get what they wanted

alemerltoucanet

Smash Lord
NNID
AngrySilverBird

Believe it or not, but I'd like Lara Croft. She'd be a neat addition no one's expecting.

On an unrelated to that note, we're about to beat the Brawl thread! :D
I'm predicting it gets beat some time tomorrow (technically today for me). Hopefully I'm there for it!

HolyKnight

Smash Journeyman

Kefka I suppose, or Sabin. I'm not at all attached to square outside of smrpg, ff6, the dragon quest monsters series, and CT. But I really REALLY don't want any more sword characters, so as much as I love Magus, no thanks dude, FE pushed you out with its 4 marths.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Just my personal take, don't take it personal lol. I actually have nothing against DQ, I like the games, but… the difference in sales gains between the DQ named characters vs the rest of SE named characters, are just immense to me. It's probably just me tho… I know nintendo could make the dumb choice of making DLC characters that not every region would feel tempted to pay for, so I'm ready to take the "L" any day now if a DQ rep actually makes it in. And I will just end saying that, since this is also a Geno thread, I think he just needs to be the one. You don't just make a mii costume after so long of requesting him to be playable, then take the mii costume away to just NOT upgrade him into the playable version we all want. That would just be the worst kick in the balls they would've done so far in this Smash cycle to any fan favorite, imo.
Untitled-1.png

Last edited:

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
I thought Fortune Street is Japan only?

And regardless, those are all specifically Square characters from Square franchises. You could argue that’s just Square characters guesting in Mario. Mallow and Geno remain Square characters from a Mario franchise and continue to be the only two with that distinction.

In my opinion, It is much more unlikely for someone at Nintendo to reach out to Square for, say, a Chocobo or Black Mage when working on a new game than for Geno or Mallow who actually belong to the universe
There was some Fortune Street game on the DS that was Japan only, but here's the ones that are for us.

Mario Hoops 3-on-3 was developed by Square and Nintendo, and it is global; this is their second collaboration that featured FF characters. (I love this game)
Itadaki Street DS was developed by Armor Project and published by Square. (Ah, now I know why this was only Japan exclusive -> Armor Project)
Mario Sports Mix was developed by Square and Nintendo; this one featured Mario, FF, and Slime as characters.
Fortune Street for the Wii was developed by Square, and it was released in Japan, the United States, and a few European countries; this one featured Mario & DQ characters, no FF characters.

Lime3037

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 1521 3002 4745

If we can't get Geno, Mallow, or any other character from Super Mario RPG that isn't already in Smash, I choose Bub and Bob.

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace

Black Mage! I seriously love these guys from Final Fantasy.
If I can't choose Geno and Black Mage, I'd choose Mallow.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
So, not trying to get sucked into a spirits argument here, but I had a thought: spirit battles are basically just event matches. And we've had plenty of event matches involving fighters on the roster, just under certain specific conditions. So what's to say there can't be spirits of existing (or DLC) fighters just for the simple sake of having a certain event match?

For example, the Captain K. Rool spirit. Has anyone fought that one yet? If not, I'd be willing to bet the event match is just K. Rool, constantly spamming the blunderbuss on Pirate Ship, to the remix of Crocodile Cacophony. It captures the essence of a character in that moment, or that specific game the art is from. This would explain Pit Classic as well. It's probably Pit, who might start with a super difficult AI and then get easier (like the original KI.) Or something else that references the idea of Pit in that specific incarnation.

It's important to see the spirits as event matches, rather than simply consolation prizes for characters who didn't make base roster. The team probably sat down and brainstormed a crap ton of event matches that could be based on characters, and crammed them all in--regardless of whether that character was a fighter or not. Hence why we have alternates of some fighters.

And, of course, that won't stop DLC. Because if say, Geno got in as DLC...well, his old Spirit simply captures the essence of a SMRPG battle.

Anyway, take or leave that. It's just something that popped into my noggin.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
So, not trying to get sucked into a spirits argument here, but I had a thought: spirit battles are basically just event matches. And we've had plenty of event matches involving fighters on the roster, just under certain specific conditions. So what's to say there can't be spirits of existing (or DLC) fighters just for the simple sake of having a certain event match?

For example, the Captain K. Rool spirit. Has anyone fought that one yet? If not, I'd be willing to bet the event match is just K. Rool, constantly spamming the blunderbuss on Pirate Ship, to the remix of Crocodile Cacophony. It captures the essence of a character in that moment, or that specific game the art is from. This would explain Pit Classic as well. It's probably Pit, who might start with a super difficult AI and then get easier (like the original KI.) Or something else that references the idea of Pit in that specific incarnation.

It's important to see the spirits as event matches, rather than simply consolation prizes for characters who didn't make base roster. The team probably sat down and brainstormed a crap ton of event matches that could be based on characters, and crammed them all in--regardless of whether that character was a fighter or not. Hence why we have alternates of some fighters.

And, of course, that won't stop DLC. Because if say, Geno got in as DLC...well, his old Spirit simply captures the essence of a SMRPG battle.

Anyway, take or leave that. It's just something that popped into my noggin.
I wish I could like this twice.

Krooli

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
3332 7619 1413
Ignore what?
I was going to post a Comment I found funny In hindsight saying something along the lines of "Get realistic they'd never add Cloud and Sephiroth in smash in a million ****** years" cause of the List that came out and all.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Leave it to Nintendo to add the first second third-party character from an already represented franchise over a heavy-requested character from their biggest franchise... nothing to see here folks: Mario RPG is dead. People can't handle how great it is.
I like the phrase ‘first second third’.

I mean, I understand Incineroar isn't that hype, but Ken was awesome, and Piranha Plant was surprisingly funny with a cool moveset. You bet this was a character made by an apprentice from Sakurai which he looked at it and actually thought it was very well done. This is kinda a thing among developers who are looking for someone to pass the baton. Sakurai stated in recent interviews that he hasn't found anyone yet to take care of some parts of development to help him out. The man does everything by himself almost.
Ironically, he is the only interactable object in Smash 64, so you could say he was there from the start.
But releasing that ammount of anger is kinda sad m8. Must be boring living under these conditions. :/
Ultimate has so many reasons to be happy and hyped.
If Piranha Plant is the work of an apprentice of Sakurai then I pray to god that he doesn’t take over Smash after Sak retires.

Paperluigi11

Smash Cadet

Crono would be my choice. Despite him not having the largest move set himself, I think that Sakurai would be able to make him an amazing character, by pulling from his other team members. I see Crono having some team members cheering him on in the background, similar to Pokemon trainer. They would interact with Crono whenever he used certain moves. For example, he could team up with Frog to do X-Strike, or team up with Robo to do Megavolt. I also think his Final Smash could be either a triple tech like Delta Force, or a cinematic smash featuring Lavos erupting from the ground, raining fire while damaging enemies, ending with the epoch crashing into Lavos and destroying him.

Chrono Trigger is also one of my favorite games, so it would at least be a nice consolation prize for Geno not making it for me at least.

Last edited:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Sephiroth for sure.
Changin' this because the whole "Sephiroth would have the longest range" joke kinda sucked.

Besides Geno or Sora, if we're going off mass appeal for DLC, Sephiroth would feel like the next logistical choice. But, it's Sakurai we're talking about. The guy who made Piranha Plant a reality. Nothing's sacred anymore.

Last edited:

childishgamgeno

Smash Journeyman
To me, only Erdrick is of interest. The rest would be a waste, tbh.
DQ is one of the greatest classics in NES and SNES gaming, with great characters, plot and music. Don't throw this out because it might dethrone something you wanted. A lot of people went to Fire Emblem bc of Smash and fell in love with it. Same can be said about DQ. I for one know that the majority of the western Nintendo fanbase today has no idea of how good the games are, and aren't willing to give it a chance because there wasn't motivation for it.
“Hey I know you guys really want this one character for like 10 years and that’s why you’re here, but you guys should appreciate a character you never asked for instead”

I think it’s kind of strange to ask us not to dethrone DQ, even though none of us want that lol I think DQ would only be a good pick historically, but for no real reason other than that tbh

Lmao @ Space invaders tho haha

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
To me, only Erdrick is of interest. The rest would be a waste, tbh.
DQ is one of the greatest classics in NES and SNES gaming, with great characters, plot and music. Don't throw this out because it might dethrone something you wanted. A lot of people went to Fire Emblem bc of Smash and fell in love with it. Same can be said about DQ. I for one know that the majority of the western Nintendo fanbase today has no idea of how good the games are, and aren't willing to give it a chance because there wasn't motivation for it.
Wait, are you saying the rest of the SE characters would be a waste? Including Geno? If so why spend so much time on a ****ing Geno thread if that's your view?

GrungeMan

Smash Apprentice
Hi Everyone!!

Long time lurker since like page 200, having read almost every page since to pass the time, and I wanted to finally and formally send some love to all the posters here in the Geno thread. No joke, this honestly feels like the best place on the internet for Geno supporters and it's because of all of your passion, commitment, and overall interest in keeping the dream alive. Thank you.

Anywho - Apologies for bringing back old forum topics (I know I am SUPER LATE), but I wanted to do a rapid-fire answering of some of the questions posed earlier in this thread, simply because it's so odd that I have come to have an idea of some of your personalities, but I am just this complete stranger jumping into the conversation - so here's a little about me:

- Favorite color is blue and my first experience with SMRPG was in '96/'97. I was probably 8 or 9. My parents couldn't afford more than 1-2 games a year, so I had to rent SMRPG about 3-4 times from Blockbuster. I fell in love with the game immediately and it's one of the earliest memories I have of feeling a sense of accomplishment. I have only beaten it four times: Twice when I was very young (when I rented and borrowed the game from my best friend a year later), in 2008 in anticipation of Geno in Brawl, and again in 2018 (two weeks ago), in anticipation for Geno once more!

- If pizza counts, then I am totally going with that as my favorite pie. I love pizza.

- Someone had asked about favorite games. My favorite game is Donkey Kong Country 2: DKQ. After DKC2, it's 2. SMRPG, 3. Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie, 4. Pokemon Gold, and 5. The Smash Bros. series as a whole (honorable mention to Psychonauts coming in at #6).

- Geno is my most wanted. BY FAR. I would say that I have been actively campaigning for him since 2003 when I realized (both IRL and online) that other people not only knew who Geno was, but wanted him in Smash as well. My second most wanted newcomer is Banjo and Kazooie! My complete pipe dream picks though are Morrigan Aensland and Amaterasu. If we get Geno and Banjo, then I am set for life (although I would love to have Dixie too!). My dedication thereafter towards character campaigns will go to Isaac (even though I've never played Golden Sun). There is an empathy I have for that community and their persistence.

- My 5 SMRPG Music picks would definitely be: Culex Battle Theme, Barrel Volcano, Forest Maze (duh), Factory Theme, and a remix of Battle Against a Somewhat Stronger Monster. SilvaGunner on Youtube did a pretty funny "trap" remix of that last song, which albeit a joke, actually sounded pretty great.. Not gonna lie, I would totally love for the original rip to segue into this version when your opponent is on their last stock (a la Ryu/Ken Stage Type A/B): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWkazDWSuHk (warning language).

- To keep things rather brief, my favorite smash memory is my first smash memory. That is, my Grandma bought me the game for N64 for my birthday. That memory I have of us leaving the Wal-Mart parking lot and having the Smash Bros. 64 box in my hands with an immense feeling of gratitude is something that I'll never forget. It sounds mundane, but I guess it means a lot to me because she passed away a couple of years later and it just makes me feel happy to know that all the hundreds (if not thousands) of hours of gameplay for nearly 20 years, the tournaments, the endless hours of hype and speculation all started with my Grandma buying me the first game for N64.

Thanks again to everyone here who makes this thread wonderful and congrats in advance to you guys and gals for soon surpassing the previous Geno thread page count!

Shout outs to Fatmanonice Fatmanonice for all the critical thinking and sound judgement you bring to the SE speculation and to PolarPanda PolarPanda for your information breathing new life into my hopes for Geno. You guys really pushed me to get back on this site and commenting here after not really visiting Smashboards for about seven years (forgot my previous log-in, so made a new account). It seems other people have joined or at least posted after a long time of lurking because of the excitement we're seeing now in this thread and I like to believe that's because of the positive impact you guys are having on the Geno supporter community.

Also special shout to childishgamgeno childishgamgeno because I truly, truly, love that username. I love Donald Glover and I love Geno. Brilliant!

Krooli

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
3332 7619 1413
Okay so Earlier I said that I was bored and that I’d research into who I think Fatmanonice could’ve been talking about and this is what I came up with, I’m copy and pasting it from my notes so that’s why it’s has it’s own introduction anyways here’s what I think:

“So I went and researched who people wanted in the past and looked into past polls and also boards from years ago so this is a few characters I Personally think Fatman might’ve been talking about. P.S this will be from who I’m least confident about to most confident:

-Paper Mario: He used to get a whole lot of Requests but has since kinda died out so when Fatman said “It would mean a lot to older Smash fans” I think he could’ve been talking about Them being happy about Paper Mario but while that makes sense to me there’s also the fact that It wouldn’t really make Zoomer’s upset at all like Fatman said it might. So I’m the least confident on this one, from my knowledge it lines up with one or two things but the big killer is the “Zoomers might whine about this unfortunately” part as Paper Mario has been relevant for a while and Zoomers absolutely know who Paper Mario is.

-Viewtiful Joe: Longtime fans have been wanting Him and his support really Came from the Pre-Brawl days which was a while ago and Viewtiful kinda became irrelevant which would make people let go of him especially since there are more Popular/Iconic/Relevant Capcom characters to be put in the game like Pheonix Wright or Chun-Li. But again like Paper Mario, Zoomers wouldn’t really be upset at Viewtiful cause some might’ve grown up on him and some might be more confused than anything and I don’t really see older fans coming back into the fray just for Viewtiful they might be like “Hey that’s cool!” But not like “OMG VIEWTIFUL PDIFBSOSBFJ” sure some would in fact, quite a few would be hyped but not as much or as intense as Fatman has hinted or how I perceived what he said. No offense to Viewtiful or his fans tho Viewtiful is a fine character.

-James Bond: People have been wanting James Bond since Melee so The older fans part lines up, People would’ve given up wanting him in smash since His Rights are hell so that would make some forget like “yeah there’s no way he’s getting in why bother” and I wouldn’t be surprised if some were to come back and congratulate people all around. Yet that’s the thing His rights are a living hell likely even more so than DQ considering James Bond is a Movie character and that would open up a whole can of worms first it starts with James Bond then Goku then Luffy then we end up with Mickey and Spongebob. Idk if Sakurai would want to do that, likely not.

-Mike Jones: I rarely hear Mike Jones without Smash being in the same sentence he was a decently frequent Request back during Pre-Brawl and Early Smash 4 and older fans know who he is, Some might have grown up with him and Zoomers definitely don’t know who he is so they’d be confused and some assumably would whine about it. It kinda lines up but then on the other hand I doubt Sakurai would choose a Western exclusive character cause all of the Western reps have been ported to Japan at some point, K. Rool? Check, Diddy? Check, Dark Samus? Check. I just don’t see it personally. Sure we have Lucas but Mother was already a represented franchise.

The Last two I find the most Likely choices and I’m pretty confident on the last one.

-Goemon: He’s an Older character who from my Research had a ton of fan Support but I haven’t seen much of any during Ultimate so being an Older favorite? Check, Zoomer’s likely being confused? Check, Would people come back for him? I wouldn’t be surprised. He just kinda makes sense to me. And not to mention people would’ve given him up and then forget him cause he was owned by Konami who wasn’t on board for Smash 4.

Last but not least,

-Earthworm Jim: I remember people throw him around and Request him a whole ton even without researching I remember watching videos where people would suggest him and request him. Older fans definitely like him and likely requested him, Later they would’ve probably forgotten about him based off of his franchise’s current situation being dead and all so that would make people just kinda feel he has no chance and forget about him. Idk I just have a guy feeling it’s Earthworm Jim.

All in all I think those are the most likely ones He was talking about. I likely am wrong in fact I’m starting to disagree with myself in regards to Paper Mario being on this list at all but we’ll just have to wait and see, those are my thoughts.“ sorry for the long post lol

Also while I’m here Shoutouts to Fatmanonice and Polarpanda they seem like down to earth and super chill dudes I wish them best of luck. I really appreciate everything you two do for us Geno bros.

Last edited:

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
Okay so Earlier I said that I was bored and that I’d research into who I think Fatmanonice could’ve been talking about and this is what I came up with, I’m copy and pasting it from my notes so that’s why it’s has it’s own introduction anyways here’s what I think:

“So I went and researched who people wanted in the past and looked into past polls and also boards from years ago so this is a few characters I Personally think Fatman might’ve been talking about. P.S this will be from who I’m least confident about to most confident:

-Paper Mario: He used to get a whole lot of Requests but has since kinda died out so when Fatman said “It would mean a lot to older Smash fans” I think he could’ve been talking about Them being happy about Paper Mario but while that makes sense to me there’s also the fact that It wouldn’t really make Zoomer’s upset at all like Fatman said it might. So I’m the least confident on this one, from my knowledge it lines up with one or two things but the big killer is the “Zoomers might whine about this unfortunately” part as Paper Mario has been relevant for a while and Zoomers absolutely know who Paper Mario is.

-Viewtiful Joe: Longtime fans have been wanting Him and his support really Came from the Pre-Brawl days which was a while ago and Viewtiful kinda became irrelevant which would make people let go of him especially since there are more Popular/Iconic/Relevant Capcom characters to be put in the game like Pheonix Wright or Chun-Li. But again like Paper Mario, Zoomers wouldn’t really be upset at Viewtiful cause some might’ve grown up on him and some might be more confused than anything and I don’t really see older fans coming back into the fray just for Viewtiful they might be like “Hey that’s cool!” But not like “OMG VIEWTIFUL PDIFBSOSBFJ” sure some would in fact, quite a few would be hyped but not as much or as intense as Fatman has hinted or how I perceived what he said. No offense to Viewtiful or his fans tho Viewtiful is a fine character.

-James Bond: People have been wanting James Bond since Melee so The older fans part lines up, People would’ve given up wanting him in smash since His Rights are hell so that would make some forget like “yeah there’s no way he’s getting in why bother” and I wouldn’t be surprised if some were to come back and congratulate people all around. Yet that’s the thing His rights are a living hell likely even more so than DQ considering James Bond is a Movie character and that would open up a whole can of worms first it starts with James Bond then Goku then Luffy then we end up with Mickey and Spongebob. Idk if Sakurai would want to do that, likely not.

-Mike Jones: I rarely hear Mike Jones without Smash being in the same sentence he was a decently frequent Request back during Pre-Brawl and Early Smash 4 and older fans know who he is, Some might have grown up with him and Zoomers definitely don’t know who he is so they’d be confused and some assumably would whine about it. It kinda lines up but then on the other hand I doubt Sakurai would choose a Western exclusive character cause all of the Western reps have been ported to Japan at some point, K. Rool? Check, Diddy? Check, Dark Samus? Check. I just don’t see it personally. Sure we have Lucas but Mother was already a represented franchise.

The Last two I find the most Likely choices and I’m pretty confident on the last one.

-Goemon: He’s an Older character who from my Research had a ton of fan Support but I haven’t seen much of any during Ultimate so being an Older favorite? Check, Zoomer’s likely being confused? Check, Would people come back for him? I wouldn’t be surprised. He just kinda makes sense to me. And not to mention people would’ve given him up and then forget him cause he was owned by Konami who wasn’t on board for Smash 4.

Last but not least,

-Earthworm Jim: I remember people throw him around and Request him a whole ton even without researching I remember watching videos where people would suggest him and request him. Older fans definitely like him and likely requested him, Later they would’ve probably forgotten about him based off of his franchise’s current situation being dead and all so that would make people just kinda feel he has no chance and forget about him. Idk I just have a guy feeling it’s Earthworm Jim.

All in all I think those are the most likely ones He was talking about. I likely am wrong in fact I’m starting to disagree with myself in regards to Paper Mario being on this list at all but we’ll just have to wait and see, those are my thoughts.“ sorry for the long post lol

Also while I’m here Shoutouts to Fatmanonice and Polarpanda they seem like down to earth and super chill dudes I wish them best of luck. I really appreciate everything you two do for us Geno bros.
I know people keep bringing up characters but tbh what he was talking about didn't seem to be referring to a specific character but rather an aspect of the game. Like a mode or something similar.

Turtlar

Smash Apprentice

Honestly, Slime. Prior to Piranha Plant, I would have said Erdrick, but Slime has more potential for a very fun, unique moveset. Besides, a Dragon Quest rep would fall in line with other iconic and majorly influential NES icons, like Mega Man and Simon.

Brawl in the Family creator, Matthew Taranto made a pretty fun moveset idea for the little guy, I recommend checking it out.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion

Sephiroth and Crono. The former because my best bud love F7 and Crono... this might sound rather... silly? But I want him for the sole purpose of trolling Goku supporters. I can see it in front of me. Sakurai telling people to do a fake leak about Goku joining, to the point that people think it's as confirmed it can be without being confirmed. Then in the trailer, before his reveal they have him standing in the shadow making fans going wild before he steps forward and shows himself. Imagine the King DeeDeeDee without the "just kidding he is in"

Last edited:

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
My biggest question mark about Geno spirit would Geno be a DLC character.. Why would they add him as a Spirit NOW, and not later with the "Square pack". Having Geno as a Spirit now (if he is in) ruins the surprise of Sakurai managed to get the rights to him, and the man loves to surprise people. To announce the Pikachu and Eevee Spirit isn't the same thing considering well, Eevee is in as a Pokeball and Pikachu is already in as a fighter.

Loliko YnT

Smash Ace
NNID
karilthewizard
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229
I still don't understand why , out of all combination for the menu of Battle Arena , we got Shulk with a Geno icon.

They have 74 characters and like 300 others icons , and , by pure Luck , we got Geno below the character who can see the future.

They're trolling us , aren't they?

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
I still don't understand why , out of all combination for the menu of Battle Arena , we got Shulk with a Geno icon.

They have 74 characters and like 300 others icons , and , by pure Luck , we got Geno below the character who can see the future.

They're trolling us , aren't they?
The worst part is that the only known trolling he has made during this ride is the King Dedede fakeout

Potatu

Smash Apprentice
I'm honestly feeling nervous who the SE rep will be. I'm hoping we get our answers soon.

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
Changin' this because the whole "Sephiroth would have the longest range" joke kinda sucked,
It was a joke?
In all seriousness though, one of Sephiroth's most iconic features is his absurdly oversized sword. To have that much range in your basics would be horrible to deal with.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
If he's talking about what I think he's talking, Smash fans are going to be pretty happy. There's one bit of news that's been sat on hard for months and nobody's even publically hinted at it because it's pointless; any actual hints would give it away instantly. It's one of those things that a vast majority of people gave up on a long time ago and would probably bring people back to Smashboards who left years ago just to talk about it. I might even characterize it as a tear jerker but that's probably hyperbole. It's one of those things that's off the radar but once and if it's shown a lot of people will probably be like "wow, I forgot I wanted that."

I have been around a while... if we are talking something those of us who grew up with Smash 64 wanted.... Hmmm. Maybe return of unique target test and board the platforms for each fighter. Or, and this is a stretch, maybe a playable Master hand. I remember that being one of those things people use to make fake cheatcodes and fake unlock guides about... My interest is super peaked. ^_^ Thanks for shareing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom