• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It could work, just not be a perfect representation. And changing to have 2 or 3 completely new specials still takes less time than a complete re-haul, not just for the physics but also everything they've already put in there.

Looking at daisy, I dont feel like she's represented either. Sometimes you have to compromise a bit to get a little something.

I dont expect it, but that's the thing about playing with ideas, it's much more fun to speculate than always shut down people's ideas and say it cant work.
Daisy had enough similarities with Peach to work as an echo, and, again, it's only small changes they had to make if any. And they're from the same series.

If Geno being an echo for Mii gunner works, then so would literally any other character who wields the same weapon as the Mii gunner or swordfighter. Like would you think Erdrick or Lloyd could work as a Mii swordfighter echo? Exactly. They wouldn't.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
I know I keep repeating this, but I'm pretty confident that Geno will be in and I don't think it's more likely that we'll get the Mii costume.

And even for the Mii costume, I don't think it's returning. I think either we get nothing or Geno is playable, and I'm leaning towards the latter.
I agree that I'm pretty sure he'll be in Ultimate EVENTUALLY. I feel great about that actually.

I can't really make a statement about the mii costume coming back or what that'd mean. Honestly I don't think it'd be damning, but I also don't think it'd be good

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Daisy had enough similarities with Peach to work as an echo, and, again, it's only small changes they had to make if any. And they're from the same series.

If Geno being an echo for Mii gunner works, then so would literally any other character who wields the same weapon as the Mii gunner or swordfighter. Like would you think Erdrick or Lloyd could work as a Mii swordfighter echo? Exactly. They wouldn't.
The size is the big thing. Echos have to be basically the same size, so geno would work for gunner but it'd be hard to work for others.
I think tha erdrick would maybe work but not lloyd. But they wouldn't do that with a big series anyway. Geno is a secondary character so let's say nintendo was like no sakurai you cant make geno cuz we want you to spend your time on what SE wants, and then sakurai's like aww man, well can i at least make a quick echo fighter of geno for ultimate? ok fine. ;p

And Daisy isn't supposed to be exactly like peach. I think they really underrepresented her by quite a bit. But i let it go because at least she's in the game.

Last edited:

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
Here's an idea I had, that while i dont expect it, I think it could've been at least something more than a mii costume (it might've been mentioned before, dunno); making geno into an echo fighter of a mii gunner. It would take way less time, and they could still polish the model so that it looks really good. Change some moves to have geno beam and the other stuff, and it could feel alright. Bonus echo fighter.
Awful idea for a character that's nothing like Geno honestly.

In that case why not make Erdrick an echo of the Mii Swordfighter!

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
At least its comforting to know the Mii costume will be back at least. But it will be strange for him to get all this fanfare for his costume in Smash 4 and be one of the costumes not upgraded in Ultimate.

Like they know there is a lot of demand for him but not enough to risk making him a character.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The size is the big thing. Echos have to be basically the same size, so geno would work for gunner but it'd be hard to work for others.
I think tha erdrick would maybe work but not lloyd. But they wouldn't do that with a big series anyway. Geno is a secondary character so let's say nintendo was like no sakurai you cant make geno cuz we want you to spend your time on what SE wants, and then sakurai's like aww man, well can i at least make a quick echo fighter of geno for ultimate?

And Daisy isn't supposed to be exactly like peach. I think they really underrepresented her by quite a bit. But i let it go because at least she's in the game.
I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but at this point you're just moving the goal posts. Ken is from a big series and he was made an echo. How well known a character is/how big the series is that they're from literally has nothing to do with whether or not they're an echo.

And, again, Daisy and Peach have enough similarities to be made an echo, and are from the same series. These two and Geno and Mii gunner are not comparable in the slightest.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
So I just want you guys to know that I'm hard at work on the Geno Document!

There are some things I want to be clear about, however: I'm making this document with the notion that people who read it may not just not know who Geno is, but also may not know about SMRPG or even much about video games. Essentially, I'm writing it as if I wanted by parents to be able to understand what is being said. I'm also going about it in a more formal and regal manner, so if this irks you I apologize.

Here is a small tease: the Title is called "Wishing Upon A Hill Of Stars: A History Of SMRPG And A Synopsis On Geno’s Chances for Super Smash Brothers Ultimate". Hope you guys like it!

D

Deleted member

At least its comforting to know the Mii costume will be back at least. But it will be strange for him to get all this fanfare for his costume in Smash 4 and be one of the costumes not upgraded in Ultimate.

Like they know there is a lot of demand for him but not enough to risk making him a character.
You mean it "would" be strange for it to happen. It's not confirmed in any way.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but at this point you're just moving the goal posts. Ken is from a big series and he was made an echo. How well known a character is/how big the series is that they're from literally has nothing to do with whether or not they're an echo.

And, again, Daisy and Peach have enough similarities to be made an echo, and are from the same series. These two and Geno and Mii gunner are not comparable in the slightest.
Huh? Ken has always been a clone character of Ryu. He's not a main protagonist. And Ryu was already in the game.
I know you're stubborn, but the longer you keep replying like y'are, the longer youre keeping this going.

My only point about daisy was that she was underrepresented but people still took it because it's something. If you dont want to compromise, that's fine, but dont push your ideas as if that's the end all.

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
You mean it "would" be strange for it to happen. It's not confirmed in any way.
I mean. It would be even more strange if they didn't bother to bring back the Mii costume despite how much fanfare it got in Smash 4. So I still think it's likely for it to show up again.

D

Deleted member

Huh? Ken has always been a clone character of Ryu. He's not a main protagonist. And Ryu was already in the game.
I know you're stubborn, but the longer you keep replying, the long youre keeping this going.

My only point about daisy was that she was underrepresented but people still took it because it's something. If you dont want to compromise, that's fine, but dont push your ideas as if that's the end all.
Ah, but whether or not the character is the main protagonist isn't what you said originally. And if we look at it like that, Geno would be the main representation as a character for SMRPG, and he is one of the main characters in the game. And Geno was never a clone of Mii gunner btw.

And I'm sorry, but the idea of Geno being an echo of Mii gunner doesn't work at all because, again - they're from different series - they have very different moves - and the only thing in common about them is that they have a gun. It is not enough in any way, shape, or form, to make characters echos of one another.

I mean. It would be even more strange if they didn't bother to bring back the Mii costume despite how much fanfare it got in Smash 4. So I still think it's likely for it to show up again.
I see what you're saying, that you think it's likely for it to return if he isn't playable.

Last edited by a moderator:

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
I know you're stubborn, but the longer you keep replying, the long youre keeping this going.

Frankly the one pushing ideas around is you.

Both Daisy and Peach are Nintendo characters within the Mario Universe. They dress very much the same minus colors (there was a reason Peach got a 'Daisy' alternate color back in the day) and generally serve the same purpose: a McGuffin to be rescued by Mario. The have essentially the same height and weight and the only thing contrasting them other than their color schemes is their personalities. Daisy has never had enough time to shine to show what unique abilities she has and THUS with all this in mind, she fits being an echo fighter.

Geno matches none of these things except MAYBE height. Like others have said, it would be the equivalent of making Erdrick an echo of Mii Sword Fighter despite there being little to no similarity. Would you want that to happen to Erdrick where he loses most of his moveset personality just to have him in the game? I doubt it, and we aren't about that either.

Also, who the hell would want their character to be an echo of a purposely empty shell for you to make characters out of to represent real people or rejected roster characters?

Now if you are arguing about using certain characters as a base for new characters, I would agree that Mii Gunner would be a decent base for Geno, but that is all.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Ah, but whether or not the character is the main protagonist isn't what you said originally. And if we look at it like that, Geno is the main representation for SMRPG, and he is one of the main characters. And Geno was never a clone of Mii gunner btw.

And I'm sorry, but the idea of Geno being an echo of Mii gunner doesn't work at all because, again - they're from different series - they have very different moves - and the only thing in common about them is that they have a gun. It is not enough in any way, shape, or form, to make characters echos of one another.

I see what you're saying, that you think it's likely for it to return if he isn't playable.
I'm done dude.
You named lloyd and erdrick. They're main protagonists.
If you cant see it working then that's fine. I think it can, and I think it's a fine idea for a compromise. I'll leave it at that.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Both? It would be strange for him to not be upgraded to fighter after they treated his costume like a big deal in 4. Even if he isn't a fighter it would be strange for the costume to not return at all because of how they treated it in 4.

D

Deleted member

Both? It would be strange for him to not be upgraded to fighter after they treated his costume like a big deal in 4. Even if he isn't a fighter it would be strange for the costume to not return at all because of how they treated it in 4.
Oh okay, yeah, I see what you mean.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Frankly the one pushing ideas around is you.

Both Daisy and Peach are Nintendo characters within the Mario Universe. They dress very much the same minus colors (there was a reason Peach got a 'Daisy' alternate color back in the day) and generally serve the same purpose: a McGuffin to be rescued by Mario. The have essentially the same height and weight and the only thing contrasting them other than their color schemes is their personalities. Daisy has never had enough time to shine to show what unique abilities she has and THUS with all this in mind, she fits being an echo fighter.

Geno matches none of these things except MAYBE height. Like others have said, it would be the equivalent of making Erdrick an echo of Mii Sword Fighter despite there being little to no similarity. Would you want that to happen to Erdrick where he loses most of his moveset personality just to have him in the game? I doubt it, and we aren't about that either.

Also, who the hell would want their character to be an echo of a purposely empty shell for you to make characters out of to represent real people or rejected roster characters?

Now if you are arguing about using certain characters as a base for new characters, I would agree that Mii Gunner would be a decent base for Geno, but that is all.
It was never meant to be about pushing ideas. It was about sharing ideas. That's how speculation could work, and just because I said it's an idea that could work, doesn't mean i think it's the best idea, or that everyone should think like that.

I dunno how many times ive talked about sharing ideas, and not having to be about debate. It's not that hard.

link2702

Smash Champion
you know....all this time and I should of probably did the smart thing from the beginning and just check my snes games with a multimeter first to make sure the batteries even NEEDED changing....

i decided to test the old smw battery, the battery from my oldest game essentially....

it was still registering above 3v.

I've done this on a couple more games, all still 3v(or in DKC's case, 3.2v, it's definitely fine.)

I made the big mistake of being too paranoid over all this and just assuming that I need to change em all regardless.....

On the bright side though....least when that time does come I'll have the stuff to fix em.....

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
Tht's how I'm seeing it too. Like, I would hope he's flat out the SE character. But if he's not I could see them including the costume just because it was popular. Like, K. Rool got his costume in SSBU even though he's playable now. I don't think costumes are the nail in the coffin that ATs are. I think if he didn't have the costume it would be really weird.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Like I want Geno over Erdrick for sure, but if it really comes down to it, I will be hoping Erdrick gets in over Sora. As harsh as I may sound, hell would need to freeze over before I feel good about seeing Kingdom Hearts in Smash Bros. Especially before Geno gets his chance.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Like I want Geno over Erdrick for sure, but if it really comes down to it, I will be hoping Erdrick gets in over Sora. As harsh as I may sound, hell would need to freeze over before I feel good about seeing Kingdom Hearts in Smash Bros.
I dont hear that very often. Did you enjoy kingdom hearts?

Personally I think Sora would be a great idea for smash, even if it's not one of my picks. There's just so many good SE characters tho.

Last edited:

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
Like I want Geno over Erdrick for sure, but if it really comes down to it, I will be hoping Erdrick gets in over Sora. As harsh as I may sound, hell would need to freeze over before I feel good about seeing Kingdom Hearts in Smash Bros. Especially before Geno gets his chance.
Do you just hate KH? lol That's just a very strong sentiment. I personally like the series though I still haven't played KH3. I'd personally be more ok with Sora than Erdrick as a character at the very least just to see if they put in Disney characters as spirits. Because that'd just be funny to me.

Firox

Smash Master
Chances are, the Mii costume is going to return, and it's going to be with muted or no fan fare at all compared to the Square rep we do get (unless, by some miracle, Geno gets in). On top of that, we have to pay for it all over again.
Whatchoo talkin' bout, Ovaltine? I sure as heck don't have to pay for it all over again. I refuse. To be honest, I thought the original mii costume looked ugly as all get-out and I only got it to send a message to Tendo that I was willing to pay for the real deal someday. If they try to pull a bait and switch and cram Erdrick down my throat with Mii Geno as a consolation prize, they got another thing coming. As I've said before, I'm voting with muh wallet, baby. That's the only thing the gaming industry understands. Most of my dream characters have already been screwed into the ground, but I'm not going to indulge Nintendo and the sucking off of their business partners any longer. Characters I'll pay for include: Geno, Isaac, Banjo, Sephiroth (in a nanosecond), Sora, Dixie, any Pokemon left that I like (sceptile, Gengar, Decidueye, etc) or MAYBE an unforseen character that tickles my fancy. Otherwise, they can pucker up and plant one right on my shiny metal ass. I fully respect if any of you get picks you want like Erdrick, etc. but I won't reward something I don't like. That's just me. "I draw the line HERE! NO FURTHER!"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I honestly don't know where I stand with who I prefer of the two. Sometimes I said I am more okay with Erdrick than Sora, other times I said I'd be more okay with Sora than Erdrick.

So yeah I don't really know.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Am I the only one who thinks Mega Man would actually be a better 'base' for Geno than Mii Gunner? Because I can even see some specials being made a bit similar.

I don't care if he's a semi-clone or not, just that he... gets in, hahaha.

By the way, fun lore for those of you who love to live in pain like I do:

What if the in-character reason Geno hasn't been around is because of his duties? What if he simply cannot come back because of his ties to Star Road? What if, even when he has the chance, he worries that his friends won't even remember him because it's been so long... so he refuses? He doesn't want to go back down there unless they wish explicitly for him. He fears that he's just... forgettable in their eyes, no one important, especially since (Mallow aside) they meet so many new friends on so many new adventures.

Enjoy that pain right there.

ETA: Also, in terms of Erdrick and Sora, I vastly prefer Erdrick. I can't stand KH. That's just me, though, and nothing against KH/Sora fans.

Last edited:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Do you just hate KH? lol That's just a very strong sentiment. I personally like the series though I still haven't played KH3. I'd personally be more ok with Sora than Erdrick as a character at the very least just to see if they put in Disney characters as spirits. Because that'd just be funny to me.
Most of it is Disney getting their grubby little hands into Smash Bros' licensing. Giving them influence in anything is a death sentence to creative freedom. The other side of the coin is that I just find Sora to be one of the most uninteresting characters ever. I feel like most of his popularity over the years can be viewed as unearned thanks to his franchise being basically hand held by Disney properties.

It would also feel really ****ty to just have Sakurai step over us just to speak with not just an already difficult company to work with (Square Enix) but also work with Disney.

Sora to me just comes off as Goku 2.0. I don't count him as a legitimate video game character and I probably never will.

Erdrick deserves it more than Sora if it came down to the two.

Am I the only one who thinks Mega Man would actually be a better 'base' for Geno than Mii Gunner? Because I can even see some specials being made a bit similar.
I have at least 1000 hours playing Mega Man when it comes to Smash 4 and Ultimate. I don't think he would make for a very good base aside from size.

I always believe Geno would work better as a hybrid Sheik/Robin type character. He can have zoning tools of Robin, but I think he needs to be represented as a Strike Mage

Last edited:

Datboigeno

Smash Lord

What if the in-character reason Geno hasn't been around is because of his duties? What if he simply cannot come back because of his ties to Star Road? What if, even when he has the chance, he worries that his friends won't even remember him because it's been so long... so he refuses? He doesn't want to go back down there unless they wish explicitly for him. He fears that he's just... forgettable in their eyes, no one important, especially since (Mallow aside) they meet so many new friends on so many new adventures.

As a MM main I've thought this for awhile. Geno does have his beam but like MM he's pretty versatile and varied in terms of the types of moves he can pull off. None of Mii Gunner's moves really feel like Geno.

Most of it is Disney getting their grubby little hands into Smash Bros' licensing. Giving them influence in anything is a death sentence to creative freedom. The other side of the coin is that I just find Sora to be one of the most uninteresting characters ever. I feel like most of his popularity over the years can be viewed as unearned thanks to his franchise being basically hand held by Disney properties.

It would also feel really ****ty to just have Sakurai step over us just to speak with not just an already difficult company to work with (Square Enix) but also work with Disney.

Sora to me just comes off as Goku 2.0. I don't count him as a legitimate video game character.

That's funny because to me Erdrick seems way less interesting than Sora in that Sora actually has a personality whereas Erdrick is more of a blank slate. And also Erdrick is intentionally a generic sword and shield protagonist whereas I feel like the keyblade and his abilities makes Sora more unique. I know that for a long time Sora was seen as a meme on the level of Shrek or Goku but objectively he's very much a legit video game character even if he's connected to Disney. The whole Disney thing is to me why I do not think Sora will pan out at least for this FP though with how much demand there is for him from both the East and West it's a stretch to think Nintendo, SE and Disney would completely ignore that. Sora to me would feel like less of a sleight from Sakurai because it would show he and Nintendo are at least taking huge fan requests into consideration when picking DLC.

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master

Sora to me just comes off as Goku 2.0. I don't count him as a legitimate video game character.

I have at least 1000 hours playing Mega Man when it comes to Smash 4 and Ultimate. I don't think he would make for a very good base aside from size.

I always believe Geno would work better as a hybrid Sheik/Robin type character. He can have zoning tools of Robin, but I think he needs to be represented as a Strike Mage
I think Disney getting its tentacles on Nintendo is the strongest argument for why Sora won't make it. I actually like Sora, but could you imagine a final smash without Donald and Goofy? Disney would probably put a gun to Sakurai's head about every tiny detail and Tendo would have to feed Mickey at least a thousand first born babies in order to get the rights. If you really hate Sora, I doubt you'll have to worry much about him getting in.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend

ETA: Also, in terms of Erdrick and Sora, I vastly prefer Erdrick. I can't stand KH. That's just me, though, and nothing against KH/Sora fans.
duties? sure, he's a hard worker. but I dont think he'd be someone to worry about them remembering him.
Sure, we never hear mario talk about geno, but most of the time he's only saying ya-hoo and mama miiaa, so who knows if he thinks fondly of him sometimes ;p
Pretty sure Geno would perservere if something's important anyhow.

Last edited:

TriggerX

Smash Ace
Oh and Geno being an echo of Mii gunner doesn't work. His moves are Geno beam, Geno boost, Geno whirl, Geno blast, and Geno flash, and he can use his weapons like the star gun and finger shot as his physical attacks and aerials.

If he gets in, it's as a unique character.
My guess if he's in he is some kind of clone. Not necessarily an echo.

Best comparison to make here is Ganondorf and Capt. Falcon. The two arent from the same series, and their personalities seem completely different. But overall Ganondorf is pretty much a slower and stronger Capt Falcon with a couple of different special effects and 2-3 different moves. But at his core we can see that the two are primarily based on the same template.

I see this happening to Geno. We get a complete model using the Mii gunner as a template. His moves will have different visual effects and he may borrow 1-3 moves from existing characters to make him more unique.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
duties? sure, he's a hard worker. but I dont think he'd be someone to worry about them remembering him.
Sure, we never hear mario talk about geno, but most of the time he's only saying ya-hoo and mama miiaa, so who knows if he thinks fondly of him sometimes ;p
Well, there's really not a lot we have to work with when it comes to Geno, which makes him a rather malleable character. After the sadness he expresses about having to leave the gang at the end of the journey, too, I think the worries aren't so farfetched a headcanon to have. I just like to think outside the box a lot. :drflip:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
If you really hate Sora, I doubt you'll have to worry much about him getting in.
Sakurai has went out of his way to unintentionally disappoint me before.
:ultpiranha:
He can surely do it again.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Well, there's really not a lot we have to work with when it comes to Geno, which makes him a rather malleable character. After the sadness he expresses about having to leave the gang at the end of the journey, too, I think the worries aren't so farfetched a headcanon to have. I just like to think outside the box a lot. :drflip:
Ah ok. I didnt take the sadness too seriously i guess, else I'd remember more about it.

Makes me think there could be more fanfics. I dunno how much there already is since i never check that.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Ah ok. I didnt take the sadness too seriously i guess, else I'd remember more about it.

Makes me think there could be more fanfics. I dunno how much there already is since i never check that.
There are quite a few, but not a huge, huge amount. That said, it's tough to find good writing for Geno regardless. I think the thing about Geno is that he has a character foundation in SMRPG, but he isn't quite expanded upon. It's why I so hugely encourage broader thought when it comes to him, pushing his character to the limits and adding further depth to him. My personal view of Geno is... ridiculously in-depth lol. I oughta go into detail here sometime. It'd be a ridiculously ****-huge wall of text, but it'd be a thing.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Sora I think would make a more interesting character then Erdrick. He would be more flashy and stand out more then Erdrick would.

I also actually know who Sora is.

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master
Sakurai has went out of his way to unintentionally disappoint me before.
:ultpiranha:
He can surely do it again.
TRUE DAT....but at least take solace in the fact that the example you're citing was a cheap 1st party grab. The amount of effort to get Sora would be leaps and bounds harder to achieve.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
There are quite a few, but not a huge, huge amount. That said, it's tough to find good writing for Geno regardless. I think the thing about Geno is that he has a character foundation in SMRPG, but he isn't quite expanded upon. It's why I so hugely encourage broader thought when it comes to him, pushing his character to the limits and adding further depth to him. My personal view of Geno is... ridiculously in-depth lol. I oughta go into detail here sometime. It'd be a ridiculously ****-huge wall of text, but it'd be a thing.
You could probably write something :)
And sometimes emotional stories are pretty good, not just for the readers but to express some things.

Whether it's a story or just more of your depth of thoughts. If that's something you'd end up enjoying.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
You could probably write something :)
And sometimes emotional stories are pretty good, not just for the readers but to express some things.

Whether it's a story or just more of your depth of thoughts. If that's something you'd end up enjoying.
Oh, trust me, I am a very passionate writer and artist, so I've definitely considered doing... multiple different projects for Geno. I think I've settled on a couple of options, but it's tough to nail down exactly what I want to do, let alone the energy to do it all. It'd probably take me a good year to get it done, so it's no small feat... but it'd be great to get it done, not just for me, but for anyone else who'd like it!

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Oh, trust me, I am a very passionate writer and artist, so I've definitely considered doing... multiple different projects for Geno. I think I've settled on a couple of options, but it's tough to nail down exactly what I want to do, let alone the energy to do it all. It'd probably take me a good year to get it done, so it's no small feat... but it'd be great to get it done, not just for me, but for anyone else who'd like it!
Nice.
Short stories dont take as long, so that's also an option for small things.

It'd be neat if eventually some things would be taken up, like scripts and stuff that could be used in fan games or other projects. I'm just thinking way ahead there. I do like the idea of community projects and things like that. I dont think i'd write about game stuff myself, but who knows, maybe eventually. It's not the first place I want to look for projects tho.

Last edited:

TriggerX

Smash Ace

I do believe a Geno character would take alot of elements from Megaman. However, the only reason I would say that Mii gunner is a better base is simply due to movement and the fact that the previous costume model was already built with that frame in mind. Megaman still has that somewhat choppy platformer feel with the way he runs. His lack of a standard punch kick combo really is unique to him and the series they were trying to pay homage too .

However, I can picture them adopting many of Megaman's moves over to the Mii gunner template to create Geno.
For example.

-Megman -

1. His air down A, where he launches his arms.
2.(Geno Whirl) His side B(The circular Saw move). Just make that bigger and change the skin of it to something that appears like light. Duplicate it a few times, adjust speed.
Pretty much sums up Geno Whirl

-Paulutena-
Geno Blast- Uses the same effect of that pillar of light move she does

-Cloud-
(Geno Boost) Change clouds limit charge to blue, maybe add some of those "UP" Arrows.

-Wii Fit Trainer-
I would probably use her charging ball of energy attack for Geno Blast. If manipulated correctly, and since Geno turns into a cannon I guess it could be used as an UP B move. I think Project M did something similar.

-Samus-
Id take her charging up A, and swap out that fire effect for Stars. Which I think Rosalina has?

Honestly out of all the moves and animations available in smash ultimate, it would be easy to make him feel like a unique character by frankensteining multiple aspects of characters together. Whether or not its worth giving him a unique play style to pay homage to the series he originates from (timed mechanics) would be the question.

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master
Nice.
Short stories dont take as long, so that's also an option for small things.

It'd be neat if eventually some things would be taken up, like scripts and stuff that could be used in fan games or other projects. I'm just thinking way ahead there. I do like the idea of community projects and things like that. I dont think i'd write about game stuff myself, but who knows, maybe eventually. It's not the first place I want to look for projects tho.
Writing can be super fun for sure. Believe it or not, I'm about to copyright a science-fiction novel I wrote. If I can get it published in the next year, I'll be giving out more details in case anyone's interested. I wrote in a rotating first-person format that feels akin to a movie. My hope is that it will one day become one. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom