• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Look what a certain someone posted on twitter

There was a problem fetching the tweet
I wouldn't get my hopes up for any specific newcomers or games. I doubt she even knows. However, I do think she's implying that we're getting Smash news next month, whatever and whenever it be. The journey is almost finished.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I wouldn't get my hopes up for any specific newcomers or games. I doubt she even knows. However, I do think she's implying that we're getting Smash news next month, whatever and whenever it be. The journey is almost finished.
Eh, I feel like it's gonna be a big announcement, and not Smash related.

D

Deleted member

Eh, I feel like it's gonna be a big announcement, and not Smash related.
Could be both. I'll wait and see until she gets more info. She flat out says what she heard was vague, so I'll hype responsibly. (Though, maybe my dreams of Persona 5 Switch could finally pay off here lol.)

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
You know, considering that Polar heard about something this early, I believe we'll hear of whatever it is in relatively short order. Definitely not until sometime after this month ends, of course.

On a different note, SE allowed something that should have stayed fixed in FF7. You had one job…:facepalm:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...troduced_a_bug_that_was_patched_out_years_ago

Time to wait 2 more years until DLC character #2!
Not with that February 2020 deadline we won't.

Last edited:

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
This thread needs more cool Geno art to keep up hyped up. Here's something I found that I hadn't seen before. :bluejump:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
This thread needs more cool Geno art to keep up hyped up. Here's something I found that I hadn't seen before. :bluejump:
That would be from nemurism! They're ridiculously talented, wowie. As a note, if you share art, please do make sure to link the source!

Funny enough, I have some of my own to provide, because I drew a thing last night.

Last time he saw technology, they only had flip phones and landlines. Now, they have smartphones, and he's admittedly become enamored. He likes watching videos of bunnies 'til he gets his shut-eye.

Mastadoom88

Smash Apprentice
That would be from nemurism! They're ridiculously talented, wowie. As a note, if you share art, please do make sure to link the source!

Funny enough, I have some of my own to provide, because I drew a thing last night.

Last time he saw technology, they only had flip phones and landlines. Now, they have smartphones, and he's admittedly become enamored. He likes watching videos of bunnies 'til he gets his shut-eye.
Ovaltine, this is sooo adorable! I love it!

Also, to the thread at large, I've been getting the feeling the Feb 2020 thing was an estimation more than a concrete end date. Just because the pace we've been getting any info at all, let alone 4 more characters?

Thus I almost feel as though we will get 2 character reveals at E3. The deadline date just won't hold up at this rate. Though I am very well wrong for all I know... from February 2019 i believe a character would have to be revealed every 2 months to make the deadline.

In this way I believe a reveal in April is more than certain

Again I could be wrong , these are just my practically worthless two cents ;;^_^

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Ovaltine, this is sooo adorable! I love it!
Adorable, cute Geno is the best kind of Geno and I will fight anyone who tells me otherwise. Badass, cool Geno? No way. That's fine and all, but give me cute little doll with a cute little star inside being really, really cute and dorky. That is what I live for.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Adorable, cute Geno is the best kind of Geno and I will fight anyone who tells me otherwise. Badass, cool Geno? No way. That's fine and all, but give me cute little doll with a cute little star inside being really, really cute and dorky. That is what I live for.
Why not both?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
it was a j o k e
I can't tell if no one uses emoticons. Text is hard to convey emotion and intent through. :smirk::p:4pacman:

I know what you mean and all, but... not gonna lie, this was all I could think of.
Somehow I can't help but feel a Chocobo would be more appropriate.

Oh, by the way, funny point in common that Final Fantasy VII has with SMRPG; both have an optional "hero finds women's undergarments" gag.

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master

Oh, by the way, funny point in common that Final Fantasy VII has with SMRPG; both have an optional "hero finds women's undergarments" gag.[/QUOTE]

I forget, when in SMRPG could we find women's undergarments? You know, for academic reasons...

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Oh, by the way, funny point in common that Final Fantasy VII has with SMRPG; both have an optional "hero finds women's undergarments" gag.
I forget, when in SMRPG could we find women's undergarments? You know, for academic reasons...[/QUOTE]

Anytime in the Mushroom Kingdom.

I don't think those were undergarments...
It's almost certainly a lewd item of some sort, seeing as :ultpeach: gets offended when you try to pick it up with her right there in the party.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend

I forget, when in SMRPG could we find women's undergarments? You know, for academic reasons...
Three words:

Princess Toadstool's ???
here you go

i guess it doesnt fully answer the question of 'when' tho :O

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
here you go

i guess it doesnt totally answer the question of 'when' tho :O
This is disgusting, guys. You should know what it is. It's her

favorite embarrassing picture of Mario at the Christmas party.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero

It's almost certainly a lewd item of some sort, seeing as :ultpeach: gets offended when you try to pick it up with her right there in the party.[/QUOTE]
Definitely lewd, I just think that it would need to be a thing that's so lewd that it requires censuring.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
This is disgusting, guys. You should know what it is. It's her

favorite embarrassing picture of Mario at the Christmas party.
That joke is too wholesome. im afraid you'll have to be brought in for questioning.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

It's almost certainly a lewd item of some sort, seeing as :ultpeach: gets offended when you try to pick it up with her right there in the party.
Definitely lewd, I just think that it would need to be a thing that's so lewd that it requires censuring.[/QUOTE]

This game came out during the transitionary dusk of NOA's more puritanic years, it didn't take much for anything in K-A games to get censored in those days, so long as it wasn't at the butt end of a game (looking at you, :ultkirby:'s Dream Land 3).

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Definitely lewd, I just think that it would need to be a thing that's so lewd that it requires censuring.
This game came out during the transitionary dusk of NOA's more puritanic years, it didn't take much for anything to get censored in those days, so long as it wasn't at the butt end of a game (looking at you, :ultkirby:'s Dream Land 3).[/QUOTE]
That was more than a butt, it was full on naked women.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
:sadeyes:

Well, it isn't the first time I've been to gay baby jail and it sure won't be the last.
I wish I knew what that referred to. Or maybe I dont :O

Smrpg just had so many cool little things and easter eggs, it was fun exploring. I always like that in games.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
That was more than a butt, it was full on naked women.
Too bad not everything is as obvious as :ultness: originally wearing a birthday suit instead of pajamas.

In any case, both FF7 and SMRPG had a cheeky joke indeed. FF7's simply wasn't censored at all, seeing as it was aimed for teens and all. No points for guessing which character got annoyed in that game.

Last edited:
Undergarments seem plausible, but me and my friends always though Peachs' XXX was a sex toy. My main friend just told me "You know, I'm pretty sure that thing's a vibrator, and the tip of the **** is shaped like Mario's big fat head. That's why she doesn't want him seeing it." That's my headcanon now.

The things we come up with when bored. XD I love this place.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Incidentally, there's talk about censorship/content restrictions that got brought up recently for Senran Kagura:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...frustrations_over_sexual_content_restrictions

You know it's serious when Takaki threatens to leave over censorship.

Undergarments seem plausible, but me and my friends always though Peachs' XXX was a sex toy. My main friend just told me "You know, I'm pretty sure that thing's a vibrator, and the tip of the **** is shaped like Mario's big fat head." That's my headcanon now.

The things we come up with when bored.
Hey, at least it's still mostly on topic, right? :p

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
I can't believe we're having a serious discussion about what Princess Toadstool's ??? could be.

We really need Smash news, and fast.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I think Polar may be teasing Rare stuffs on Switch given the googly eyes she used, which she also used in this tweet:

though that's just my speculation and speculation that was brought up in the B-K thread, since the info Polar received is apparently vague in itself.

I'm gonna bet Mother 3 ft. Bear-Birdie and Sans from SMRPG.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We must keep discussion of the SMRPG cast's ??? until we get the second DLC character.

If we don't I will disguise myself as Vergeben and leak Grate Guy as DLC

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Let's just keep the topic away from any of Geno's ??? and I think we'll be a-okay. :drwtf:
Forget the middleman, Geno would just get used entirely like a certain character in that one Robot Chicken sketch. You know the one.

I think Polar may be teasing Rare stuffs on Switch given the googly eyes she used, which she also used in this tweet:

though that's just my speculation and speculation that was brought up in the B-K thread, since the info Polar received is apparently vague in itself.

I'm gonna bet Mother 3 ft. Bear-Birdie and Sans from SMRPG.
Sounds like she's confirming stuff about the Cuphead announcement we already know, but we'll see I suppose.

We must keep discussion of the SMRPG cast's ??? until we get the second DLC character.

If we don't I will disguise myself as Vergeben and leak Grate Guy as DLC
Honestly, causing confusion among the more controversial leakers would be an extremely dangerous idea. But not an entirely unwelcome one.

Firox

Smash Master
Undergarments seem plausible, but me and my friends always though Peachs' XXX was a sex toy. My main friend just told me "You know, I'm pretty sure that thing's a vibrator, and the tip of the **** is shaped like Mario's big fat head. That's why she doesn't want him seeing it." That's my headcanon now.

The things we come up with when bored. XD I love this place.
ROFLMAO! I was thinking the same thing except with a goomba instead of Mario's head. Yeah....you're never going to look at goombas the same ever again. Muhahahahaha!

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
I feel better now. I got Final Fantasy VII on my Switch and I love it! I haven't been able to fully play it before since I lost my PlayStation years ago, but I got it again and I've been playing it for hours and it's so fun. :) It feels like I haven't been on here in weeks... Time to catch up!

Well this escalated quickly.
Times flies by when you're having fun.
Honestly I'm really, really hoping we get something Mother/Earthbound related. It feels like it'd just fit, y'know? It feels like it'd be the perfect moment, considering Reggie's leave and all
I think that's the part where Reggie will phone home.
The journey is almost finished.
The Great Journey shall begin!
it was a j o k e
Oh please, DLC will be over by the time One Piece is over.
here you go

i guess it doesnt fully answer the question of 'when' tho :O
Toadstool's "???", well, I always thought it was a..
Vibrator.

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
I think Nintendo should hire their own dev team that focuses on sports games. Especially extreme sports. It should be named “Nintendo Sports”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom