• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

No way, I want you all to know how much it urks me. Im not here to debate. I hate seeing bull**** like ive seen here. If you dont care, that's fine. If I see more like it, im outta here. simple as that.

Ill intents dont matter. There's so many ***** out there that dont even realize how they bull****. If this can somehow be a wake-up call to it, then good. If not, I expressed myself (including emotionally), and that's what my aim is right now.
You kept saying he was doing this so that he could "**** on other characters" and "to try to ruin your fun" so, yes, I will tell you that he doesn't mean this and you are taking these things the wrong way.

As noted above, you're also wrong, and, for the 3rd time, Fatman is sharing his opinion. I don't know how many times I need to tell you this.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Oof. You should probably get off the internet for the night, you seem a little fussy and you’re throwing a poopy diaper tantrum.

You’re also objectively wrong. Erdricks name was going around as far back as last August that I know of. Maybe not in the public arena yet, but in the inner circles.
I'm collected and saying all this from my own intents. It's because I've had it. If I cant take it anymore anyway, it's a last ditch effort for change, or cutting myself off from what I can't take.

Where do you get that from about erdrick mentions? There was only regular talk, no leaks or mentions of it being leaked besides maybe hearing possible names. Which inner circles are you talking about?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Erdrick HAS been known for a REAL long time.

Which is the number one reason I feel is AGAINST him.

If Erdrick had leaked right before a direct or a day or so before announcement like other Square leaks? Then yeah sure...

But this far in advance? That's fishy for a company whose NEVER had a leak this big.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
You kept saying he was doing this so that he could "**** on other characters" and "to try to ruin your fun" so, yes, I will tell you that he doesn't mean this and you are taking these things the wrong way.

As noted above, you're also wrong, and, for the 3rd time, Fatman is sharing his opinion. I don't know how many times I need to tell you this.
I'm not saying those things about him. In fact I dont think he even realizes what he's doing consciously.
So, lay off please, i didnt say those things.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
No way, I want you all to know how much it urks me. Im not here to debate. I hate seeing bull**** like ive seen here. If you dont care, that's fine. If I see more like it, im outta here. simple as that.

Ill intents dont matter. There's so many people out there that dont even realize how much they bull****. If this can somehow be a wake-up call to it, then good. If not, I expressed myself (including emotionally), and that's what my aim is right now.
I understand it can be upsetting for things to be happening in a way that seems like it's going down an unsavory path. Trust me, I do. That said, this is no way to handle it. Getting angry and cursing up and down won't get a point across. It will just make people not take you seriously.

This isn't healthy for ya, man. If the topic is this angering for you, then you should probably take a step back. This isn't doing anything good for you or anyone else...

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Erdrick HAS been known for a REAL long time.

Which is the number reason I feel is AGAINST him.

If Erdrick had leaked right before a direct or a day or so before announcement like other Square leaks? Then yeah sure...

But this far in advance? That's fishy for a company whose NEVER had a leak this big.
Like I said. I even looked further, and there was nothing about erdrick being leaked far back like youre saying. Someone needs to bring something to back it up because I'm not buying it at all.
Some characters have been known for a long time, just like incineroar was. Wasn't right before a direct. It's been different in different occasions. This is like looking at one occasion and making out everything to have to be the same, when it isn't.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
So uh... heh heh

Anyway all of the Square Seven appeal to me. Except maybe Luminary but I already bought DQXI so that might change. Other candidates like other FF characters, 2B, Neku, Lara Croft are also great.

I think the top 3 would be Sora, Geno and Crono. Geno as the ‘should have gotten in already dammit’, Sora as my personal favorite and Crono as the ‘never knew I wanted this oh so much take my children Sakurai’.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I understand it can be upsetting for things to be happening in a way that seems like it's going down an unsavory path. Trust me, I do. That said, this is no way to handle it. Getting angry and cursing up and down won't get a point across. It will just make people not take you seriously.

This isn't healthy for ya, man. If the topic is this angering for you, then you should probably take a step back. This isn't doing anything good for you or anyone else...
I've suppressed my anger for most of my life. It's healthy for me to be able to get in touch with it and express it.
They also teach that in anger management. I havent done anything like that, but I thought I'd share that tidbit, because emotions arent bad. Being able to express them and still keep good sense is much better than unconsciously spilling it and it affecting reasoning and all that. I can understand your view of anger because a lot of people think like that, especially when anger can be destructive. I'm channeling it so that it's obvious that im pissed. and my point is important to me. I dont need to be calm to share it, and in fact i wouldnt be able to because it's an emotional point (about reasoning as well)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm not saying those things about him. In fact I dont think he even realizes what he's doing consciously.
So, lay off please, i didnt say those things.
Check your first post on the matter and you'll see you became unnecessarily tense.

You can go back and check our other replies to you as well to see why you're overreacting.

Either way, you seem like you need to take a break, so I suggest you do just that.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Like I said. I even looked further, and there was nothing about erdrick being leaked far back like youre saying. Someone needs to bring something to back it up because I'm not buying it at all.
Some characters have been known for a long time, just like incineroar was. Wasn't right before a direct. It's been different in different occasions. This is like looking at one occasion and making out everything to have to be the same, when it isn't.

I don't think you know how this works. There was INNER mumblings of Erdrick way before public mumblings. You can't just expose tea like that. That tea is too scalding. It will cause loss of jobs (if he is in) and wigs to launch into orbit.

But the fact of the matter is ''It's Erdrick" has been a thing for a while.

Last edited:

ZelDan

Smash Master
I don't know how long specifically Erdrick has been talked about but I definitely remember seeing him and DQ stuff being talked about much more than 2 months. he was likely a thing talked about before we even got Joker and whwen we thought SE would have the first DLC character.

Teeb147

Smash Legend

I don't think you know how this works. There was INNER mumblings of Erdrick way before public mumblings. You can't just expose tea like that. That tea is too scalding. It will cause lose of jobs (if he is in) and wigs to launch into orbit.

But the fact of the matter is ''It's Erdrick" has been a thing for a while.
It really hasn't. You again said the same thing, something i said im not buying too, without backing it up.

Check your first post on the matter and you'll see you became unnecessarily tense.

You can go back and check our other replies to you as well to see why you're overreacting.

Either way, you seem like you need to take a break, so I suggest you do just that.
I'm purposely overreacting. I'm expressing my feelings, my frustration. It's really simple. I'm not doing something i dont want to do here.

D

Deleted member

It really hasn't. You again said the same thing, something i said im not buying too, without backing it up.

I'm purposely overreacting. I'm expressing my feelings, my frustration. It's really simple. I'm not doing something i dont want to do here.
Then I think you need to take a break from the internet for the night

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I don't know how long specifically Erdrick has been talked about but I definitely remember seeing him and DQ stuff being talked about much more than 2 months. he was likely a thing talked about before we even got Joker and whwen we thought SE would have the first DLC character.
Of course, when it comes to names around, I wouldn't be surprised, especially if he was among possibilities talked about. It really depends when they stated negotiations, and at what point they decided on the SE character they wanted in.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Then I think you need to take a break from the internet for the night
No, because you dont understand. and I'll take a break when I feel it's good. If you dont like seeing my posts or something like that, then just say it (and maybe explain from your own side, not assuming what's going on with me) and be honest about how you feel, there's no need to try to get me to stop as if it's for my own good, when im doing this for sharing some feelings.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
so I read Fatmanonice's post and uh...

...I'm confuzzled.

I understand feeling down and a bit angry when people bash the character you like with intense hate *cough* Steve *cough* instead of throwing out standard opinions like "I don't like him, I think he's boring," but I saw nothing of the sort in Fatman's post.

He does try to reason things to be in Geno's favor, but he never bashes the other characters nor acts like they're impossible...

Last edited:

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
Imagine coming into a character specific hype thread and using it as an opportunity to unleash the internet version of a primal scream just because people are posting evidence that points to said character and being indignant even when people tell you to chill out and that you’re making an ass of yourself

This post was made by Geno gang

4A5B1DFC-ABFE-4F06-AC1A-18702CB5D9BE.gif

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
so I read Fatmanonice's post and uh...

...I'm confuzzled.

I understand feeling down and a bit angry when people bash the character you like with intense hate *cough* Steve *cough* instead of throwing out standard opinions like "I don't like him, I think he's boring," but I saw nothing of the sort in Fatman's post.

He does try to reason things to be in Geno's favor, but he never bashes the other characters nor acts like they're impossible...
Maybe that's why people don't see the bs? I may be more annoyed by the bs than i am of something going against erdrick. What do you call making up **** that makes out a scenario where another character isn't as likely? ' Oh they were saying it's erdrick a year ago' when that's not true and then making it out to be bad for the chances. oh right, he's not saying anything 'bad' about erdrick itself, so he must not be biased, right? right? ya right. it's so ****ing blatant to me and it ticks me off that people dont even question it too.

Like I said, I'm tired of quite a few things. Ain't just about erdrick.

Last edited:

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
I don't really get why Steve being playable wouldn't represent Minecraft very well, when they could have a resource-gathering thing or something, and make it work somehow (like hitting opponents, get resources from them, makes Steve stronger), or even have a playable Creeper to represent the mobs and world somehow.

You may as well say Villager and Isabelle should've been restricted to some new "peaceful" gamemode.

I will admit though a Stage Builder would be excellent, but a Mii Costume wouldn't represent Minecraft any better.
Remember that Minecraft used to be owned by Mojang, it wasn't an original created by Microsoft. Microsoft originals that would represent their company very well would be someone from Halo, Fable, or even Gears of War; these three are all Xbox/Microsoft exclusive games, not on every console like Minecraft is. Minecraft would mostly represent the PC genre since it originated on desktop.

I'm sorry if this hurts you for me to say, but a Mii costume would represent it just fine. The first original Microsoft rep I'd see is Master Chief.
When you see something Halo related, you see Xbox; when you see something Minecraft related, you see a desktop.

The most likely Microsoft rep seems like it's Banjo or Master Chief because Banjo was a Nintendo original and would represent the Nintendo and Rare days, basically back in the '90s when Banjo-Kazooie was a hit N64 game and also had a successful sequel. Master Chief is literally the face of Xbox, he's literally the "Mario" of Microsoft and Xbox, but the problem is Halo has NEVER been on a Nintendo console, however, it was ALMOST a DS game. Sure, characters that have never been on a Nintendo console can't get it is probably just a fan-made rule, but I'm sure Sakurai and Nintendo would choose someone that's at least appeared in some shape or form on one of their consoles. Cloud has already appeared on at least a Nintendo console and same with Joker. Sakurai has at least considered Banjo to be playable in Melee, but not once has he confirmed or announced that Steve was in consideration, and he's had plenty of time to consider Steve because MC has been here for almost 10 years now.

Someone in here mentioned that Phil Spencer and Nintendo were secretly working on something, and that could be a Banjo-Kazooie remake or a new game coming to E3. While I like Banjo and the Master Chief equally, I think Banjo would be best for a Microsoft rep because he was once a Nintendo legend and a hit on the N64, and I believe Banjo would be up for consideration again if something like a remake or Banjo-Threeie is going down.

Looma

Smash Journeyman
No, because you dont understand. and I'll take a break when I feel it's good. If you dont like seeing my posts or something like that, then just say it (and maybe explain from your own side, not assuming what's going on with me) and be honest about how you feel, there's no need to try to get me to stop as if it's for my own good, when im doing this for sharing some feelings.
Listen man, I'm a Sonic fan. I completely understand your frustrations over the Dragon Quest thing.

That said, chill out. Realize that other people are inconsequential to your enjoyment of a video game or character. You have to remember what thread you're in.

Anger is human and completely ok, taking anger out on others who are not out to wrong you is not ok. Don't fly into a rage over someone being in doubt. That doesn't make a good point.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Listen man, I'm a Sonic fan. I completely understand your frustrations over the Dragon Quest thing.

That said, chill out. Realize that other people are inconsequential to your enjoyment of a video game or character. You have to remember what thread you're in.

Anger is human and completely ok, taking anger out on others who are not out to wrong you is not ok. Don't fly into a rage over someone being in doubt. That doesn't make a good point.
Hey look. Why tell me to chill out? Why are you guys (& gals) overreacting to my feelings and all that?
What you guys think and spread matters to me. I'm a geno supporter too. I'm also a human. I have some amount of pride in my fellows. Im not dependent on it for my happiness. I'm expressing myself because it matters to me, that's all.

How am I taking it out on others? I'm calling out bs. If you dont like it then try to understand what it is you dont like and i'll listen.

Looma

Smash Journeyman
Hey look. Why tell me to chill out? Why are you guys (& gals) overreacting to my feelings and all that?
What you guys think and spread matters to me. I'm a geno supporter too. I'm also a human. I have some amount of pride in my fellows. Im not dependent on it for my happiness. I'm expressing myself because it matters to me, that's all.

How am I taking it out on others? I'm calling out bs. If you dont like it then try to understand what it is you dont like and i'll listen.
Well for one, lashing out at Fatman whom was just explaining what makes the Erdrick claims suspect from his point of view. In this hour of uncertainty, what makes you so certain that it's bs? Do you know something that he doesn't?

Everyone else is expressing themselves as well. It's not a slight against you or anyone. It's just how we feel.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Well for one, lashing out at Fatman whom was just explaining what makes the Erdrick claims suspect from his point of view. In this hour of uncertainty, what makes you so certain that it's bs? Do you know something that he doesn't?

Everyone else is expressing themselves as well. It's not a slight against you or anyone. It's just how we feel.
Points of views are fine, great actually. I just have no tolerance for making **** up and passing it off for one, especially with trying to make an argument against another character, instead of just propping up your own. SUPPORTING your own character, not tearing chances of others just because you're insecure about your own. Being a valiant person and sharing the truth.
I know that it's bs because I've been keeping up with leaks and popular chatter this smash cycle. I'm not saying I know it all, for sure, but this isn't the first time I've seen this stuff happen, and definitely far from the first in this thread. I also looked into it tonight. & I'm open to seeing differently.

You guys actually havent told me how you feel, you act as if I'm not supposed to be talking like this. You try to make me out to look bad just because, I think, that im talking with more emotion. You tell me to chill as if it's bad to express how im feeling about these things, and you seem to overlook the points im bringing up, you just want me to be calm and 'not make a fuss', and maybe dismissing what I'm saying or pointing out. And no, going about it calmly wouldn't have gotten what I wanted to get out there while being true to how i felt (which is what i was going for). So stop trying to tell me to chill.

Anyway, it's bed time, so ... well i dont like to leave things on notes like these, but hopefully it's good enough to maybe think on it a little. I dunno. But I want good stuff for all of us. So, dont think i hate anyone of you or anything, it' s possible to not like something and be angry without hating someone. Just wanted to add that.
gnight.

Last edited:

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Jesus, talk about hypocrisy and bias complaining about bias… I will come back when this isn't an Erdrick 3.0 thread due to certain person that I'm not surprised to have muted since last year, lol. G'night guys.

Imagine coming into a character specific hype thread and using it as an opportunity to unleash the internet version of a primal scream just because people are posting evidence that points to said character and being indignant even when people tell you to chill out and that you’re making an *** of yourself

This post was made by Geno gang

View attachment 192586
Indeed, and it's not even the first time, lol. The absolute state of some people lately, man… Hopefully a mod will do its job soon. Can't have this kind of stuff disrupting our thread all over again.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Are you guys reporting these problematic posts? Not every mod will be in every thread. I admittedly skim this one(though I'm not a Smash Ultimate Mod anymore anyway), but the point is if you want the issue resolved, you need to let us know what it is.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Jesus, talk about hypocrisy and bias complaining about bias… I will come back when this isn't an Erdrick 3.0 thread due to certain person that I'm not surprised to have muted since last year, lol. G'night guys.

Indeed, and it's not even the first time, lol. The absolute state of some people lately, man… Hopefully a mod will do its job soon. Can't have this kind of stuff disrupting our thread all over again.
I'm not sure why you're being indirect, it's kind of odd. Assuming youre talking about me? But we didnt really interact last year..
I also dont like when what i say is overlooked and I'm pinned to be going against geno or something like that, when it's far from my point.
If there's one thing I pride myself on it's doing away with hypocrisy. It sucks to see people say not just stuff like that but if you're not willing to talk about it then how can we resolve something?

If I've been reported, that sucks too. I can guess that some people have trouble facing certain things, maybe. It's too bad. But anyway, I'll listen to and improve on anything that we can make sense of and that can be talked through.
hope things get better. ttyl.

Last edited:

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
Can you stop pulling bull**** out of your ***? And can people stop agreeing as if there's truth to this? Is this because you want to believe so desperately in favor of geno that you want to believe anything that gives something else less chance? There's some people who believe erdrick, but why do you take it to heart so hard that you get like this?

I'm ****ing tired of this ****, mainly because I like DQ, but also because I'm tired of people bandwagoning to something just because they want to believe it's real.

You keep saying it's been almost a year, when erdrick was mentioned 2 months ago! An SE rep was mention near summer, and that might've been when they started negotiations for a character, so they wouldn't have known who it was yet, and they didn't.
Like, for ****'s sake.
And I'm open to that there's some stuff I dont fully know. And if that's the case then show me something and back it up. But I'm really tempted to just bow out of this thread, cuz this is ridiculous. It' not worth the ounces of fun there can be around besides it.
Listen, we're all allowed to speculate freely in this thread. Why are you getting angry at Fatman for speculating? And seriously, stereotyping some of Geno's fans for "bandwagoning"? That's an old excuse and ridiculous. Fatman uses common sense and logic, he doesn't pull bull**** out of his ass. I can't believe you're denying one of the smartest thinkers in this thread.

If you do want to bow out of this thread, go for it. Nothing is holding you back from doing so.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Listen, we're all allowed to speculate freely in this thread. Why are you getting angry at Fatman for speculating? And seriously, stereotyping some of Geno's fans for "bandwagoning"? That's an old excuse and ridiculous. Fatman uses common sense and logic, he doesn't pull bull**** out of his ***. I can't believe you're denying one of the smartest thinkers in this thread.

If you do want to bow out of this thread, go for it. Nothing is holding you back from doing so.
I'm mad at fatman because he makes **** up and passed it as if it's the case. Speculation isn't about that.
I saw the responses along with the likes, so It's easy to assume bandwagonning. Fatman does not use common sense and 'good' logic, tho i can see why it looks that way. It's what pisses me off that people think he's using smart thinking. What it is is being good associating things. Without being able to look at the full truth of things and derive from it, it's not speculation around sensible stuff.

The tension is still up, so im not going to bow out. If I do it's because things don't improve in general.

Last edited:

Datboigeno

Smash Lord

Recognize that up until yesterday people such as the person you’re currently “calling out” were very sure that Erdrick was the SE rep and casted doubt on Geno’s chances of being the SE rep. You didn’t seem to have a problem with that even though you’re a “Geno supporter”.

After yesterday’s direct it became clear prominent leakers who were the main people championing Erdrick had received false information. A good deal of it. Therefore if their sources are giving out false information then that calls into doubt any information those sources have given which includes the 100% assurance that Erdrick is DLC. At the same time recognizing false information is in play it is logical that prior information that was suspicious to begin with is going to be re-examined with the information we have now. I feel like you’re misinterpreting things that have been posted. Erdrick now being seen as not a 100% lock and Geno being leakbait being cast into doubt does not mean that Erdrick can’t be DLC. If anything Fatmanonice Fatmanonice has said it’s very possible that he could be revealed in a smash direct even when other people have already concluded he’s leakbait.

I honestly feel like this situation is the result of things getting muddled in this thread due to the fact that people are so welcoming of the discussion and support of SE characters other than Geno even when there are clearly other threads in place for that type of discussion that are not here. If anything sometimes it feels like people welcome it just to keep up the idea that Geno fans are all super positive and loving people to all fans because “that’s what Geno is like”, and we want Geno to return so therefore we can’t say a single even slightly negative thing about another character ever or else the internet will turn against us and by proxy Geno. What happens then (and what has happened here) is people pro other characters are then offended when discussion naturally shifts to Geno’s favor (or at least giving him an equal chance) because they feel entitled to their characters getting equal attention and support in this thread and complain that we’re being unfair or “bashing” said characters even though as has been pointed out this is the Geno support thread.

From what you’ve written it looks to me that you feel that Erdrick is entitled to an equal amount of discussion and support in this specific thread and that facts and speculation that imply he has less than an optimal chance are out of line. It was a mistake on your part to have that entitlement in the first place. It’s unfair for you to take out your anger on people in this thread and try to say we’re being bull**** when we’re using the thread for its intended purpose which is to discuss and support Geno’s chances. You can say we’re deluding ourselves and being bull**** but people could argue the same thing about the way you’re supporting Erdrick. The difference is that we’re discussing the character the thread is actually about.

Being completely on the level with you: I think you should take a break from posting or at least visiting this specific thread. Unless something seriously negative is revealed about Geno’s chances or pro Erdrick things aren’t going to change for awhile. You are not going to change people’s minds by presenting your arguments in this way, and if anything are eventually going to turn people against you and/or the character you’re supporting.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Recognize that up until yesterday people such as the person you’re currently “calling out” were very sure that Erdrick was the SE rep and casted doubt on Geno’s chances of being the SE rep. You didn’t seem to have a problem with that even though you’re a “Geno supporter”.

After yesterday’s direct it became clear prominent leakers who were the main people championing Erdrick had received false information. A good deal of it. Therefore if their sources are giving out false information then that calls into doubt any information those sources have given which includes the 100% assurance that Erdrick is DLC. At the same time recognizing false information is in play it is logical that prior information that was suspicious to begin with is going to be re-examined with the information we have now. I feel like you’re misinterpreting things that have been posted. Erdrick now being seen as not a 100% lock and Geno being leakbait being cast into doubt does not mean that Erdrick can’t be DLC. If anything Fatmanonice Fatmanonice has said it’s very possible that he could be revealed in a smash direct even when other people have already concluded he’s leakbait.

I honestly feel like this situation is the result of things getting muddled in this thread due to the fact that people are so welcoming of the discussion and support of SE characters other than Geno even when there are clearly other threads in place for that type of discussion that are not here. If anything sometimes it feels like people welcome it just to keep up the idea that Geno fans are all super positive and loving people to all fans because “that’s what Geno is like”, and we want Geno to return so therefore we can’t say a single even slightly negative thing about another character ever or else the internet will turn against us and by proxy Geno. What happens then (and what has happened here) is people pro other characters are then offended when discussion naturally shifts to Geno’s favor (or at least giving him an equal chance) because they feel entitled to their characters getting equal attention and support in this thread and complain that we’re being unfair or “bashing” said characters even though as has been pointed out this is the Geno support thread.

From what you’ve written it looks to me that you feel that Erdrick is entitled to an equal amount of discussion and support in this specific thread and that facts and speculation that imply he has less than an optimal chance are out of line. It was a mistake on your part to have that entitlement in the first place. It’s unfair for you to take out your anger on people in this thread and try to say we’re being bull**** when we’re using the thread for its intended purpose which is to discuss and support Geno’s chances. You can say we’re deluding ourselves and being bull**** but people could argue the same thing about the way you’re supporting Erdrick. The difference is that we’re discussing the character the thread is actually about.

Being completely on the level with you: I think you should take a break from posting or at least visiting this specific thread. Unless something seriously negative is revealed about Geno’s chances or pro Erdrick things aren’t going to change for awhile. You are not going to change people’s minds by presenting your arguments in this way, and if anything are eventually going to turn people against you and/or the character you’re supporting.
I did have a problem with it. I talked quite a few times for geno and that he had his own chances, and that people didn't need to tear down beliefs around erdrick in order to support geno (well that last part i dont remember putting it exactly like that, but it's in line with how ive thought and talked of things). I dont think it's sensible to believe leaks just because a few leakers have talked about them, or other people believe them.

And no, I dont feel that erdrick deserves equal talk in this thread. I've never said anything for that, ever. I've always just defended the character's chances in response, or pointed out things that were untrue, etc.

Sorry I havent read the entire post thorouhgly, it's late and i gotta go. So hopefully less assumptions about me or what im saying, for next time ..plz?
gnight again.

Last edited:

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
Sorry I havent read the entire post thorouhgly, it's late and i gotta go. So hopefully less assumptions about me or what im saying, for next time ..plz?
gnight again.
Sweet glad I wasted all that time trying to engage with you on a serious level to explain why people are reacting to you in the way that we are. It was obviously more productive to ****post and attach Geno gifs.

Speaking of which

9B77EE5D-7374-4D9F-A8F8-8D9D6CFAA36F.gif

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord
Infraction was issued for this post - Flaming/Harassment
HAHAHAH Teeb147 is finally showing his real attitude, isn't? Always smug with that " It'd be cool if they add Geno too :) " thinking Erdrick was a lock and adding a happy face looking friendly.

Sorry buddy but if you feel free to insult Fatmanonice, at least for me, you can go **** yourself. If you can't handle the "Bull****" of thinking in a timeline where Erdrick isn't as confirmed as you used to think then is not Fatman's problem, chill out. He doesn't deserve your insults just because he is adding more info or giving his opinion. Apologize or go hide under a ****ing rock.

How can I like a comment twice

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Btw Geno >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crono >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Erdrick > Sephiroth >>>>> Sora >>>>>>>>>> Luminary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Slime

EarlTamm EarlTamm EarlTamm EarlTamm I know you love them >'s
There is no way I can be any more disappointed.

D

Deleted member

Me: Okay time to read the Geno thread again and see what's going on
*reads the thread*
Me:
Screenshot_20190211-185449_YouTube.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom