• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Pikmin 4 ft. Giant Blue Crab

or it's Pikmin 3 Deluxe edition and not even just a port that let's them have more time to work on Pikmin 4 although I'll love it anyway.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Using a reverse image search, this crab seems to be in the movie Roma. Don't know if this shines light on anything.
Wait...this crab is Blue and the movie it's from has four letters. You know who else is Blue and their name has Four letters in it? Geno He. Is. In. Boys....Maybe

Edit: Accidentally typed Words instead of Letters cause I wasn't focusing, whoops. Fixed that.

Last edited by a moderator:

GenoFlash

Smash Journeyman
Giant Enemy Crab's weak point is hit for massive damage.

Geno is capable of inflicting massive damage on Exor's weak point using Geno Whirl.

Geno confirmed.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
I will say this about tomorrow or whenever Erdrick hypothetically gets in if he is the SE rep: I really really hope that pro-Erdrick people don’t use this thread as a place to celebrate his inclusion as it would be incredibly out of place, not at all related to the topic of this thread (Geno), and just ****ed up in general. Like, I’m not going to go to the Sora thread to celebrate if Geno gets in because it would just be a really douchey thing to do. You guys have places to celebrate Erdrick getting in. This really shouldn’t be one of them.

Last edited:

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
I will say this about tomorrow or whenever Erdrick hypothetically gets in if he is the SE rep: I really really hope that pro-Erdrick people don’t use this thread as a place to celebrate his inclusion as it would be incredibly out of place, not at all related to the topic of this thread (Geno), and just ****ed up in general. Like, I’m not going to go to the Sora thread to celebrate if Geno gets in because it would just be a really douchey thing to do. You guys have places to celebrate Erdrick getting in. This really shouldn’t be one of them.
It's gonna happen anyways. Well... IF Erdrick is in. I'm just dreading the overwhelming probability.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is the Geno thread still going strong? I haven't had as much time for forum going like I did in the past

D

Deleted member

If Erdrick is in I may need to take a break for a week but totally just celebrate in your own Thread will ya? we get you're happy but please be respectful of all who's favorite was practically deconfirmed, thanks.

D

Deleted member

Polar's source is pretty confident about one of the bombshells. It's a bigg'n.
for us or like in general? if in general maybe it's *ahem* F-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO And the Cap finally has a new game after so long.

ZelDan

Smash Master
They certainly shouldn't come in this thread to gloat and rub stuff into people's faces, yes. No fanbase should be doing that to any other one.

That said I don't think there's any problem if someone who has been a part of this thread wants to express happiness over Erdrick being in if the topic arises.

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Let's say hypothetically they add ANOTHER FE character instead of Erdrick. HOWEVER, it's a FE character that is also a spirit. How would ya'll feel?
I honestly think that'd be a net positive, as it'd not only put a pin in the whole "Spirits deconfirm" argument, but also kill that garbage 5chan leak on the spot. Sounds pretty good to me, even if it means another (probably) marketing-based FE rep.

I've honestly made peace with the reality that Geno probably isn't part of the Fighter Pass and we'll most likely get a different SE rep, and since most of the series I really care about already got major releases within the last year or so (Xenoblade, Kirby, Mario, etc.), I'm just sitting back and hoping for Nintendo to surprise me with something cool with this Direct. Some Gen 8 news would be nice, though.

D

Deleted member

I'm not "making piece" with Geno not being in wave 1 lol.

I know it's possible he may not be part of it, but it's not confirmed at all.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
They certainly shouldn't come in this thread to gloat and rub stuff into people's faces, yes. No fanbase should be doing that to any other one.

That said I don't think there's any problem if someone who has been a part of this thread wants to express happiness over Erdrick being in if the topic arises.
I mean that’s what I’m saying though. Just because someone has been discussing Geno doesn’t mean this is an appropriate place for that person to go out of their way to celebrate Erdrick. I can just think of specific people who have come into the thread to join the conversation to talk about how great Erdrick/DQ would be and how great his chances are without mentioning Geno once. Idk I can just point it out if i see it tomorrow I guess.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Nobody knows if Smash will be shown tomorrow but the menu's looking pretty tasty either way. I'm really excited for the game that will undoubtedly be making the headlines if true. It's a really big deal for a lot of reasons. I'll give a super estoteric hint: 930216

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Damn. Someone posted that the crab was talking about the gen 8 water starter and I am now going to be disappointed when it's not an awesome blue crab

FLGibsonIII

Smash Journeyman
I almost feel like smash info would be known if people know about these huge bombshells. Makes me think Brave won't be announced tomorrow.

Lightspeed97

Smash Cadet
Nobody knows if Smash will be shown tomorrow but the menu's looking pretty tasty either way. I'm really excited for the game that will undoubtedly be making the headlines if true. It's a really big deal for a lot of reasons. I'll give a super estoteric hint: 930216
I see :smirk:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Damn. Someone posted that the crab was talking about the gen 8 water starter and I am now going to be disappointed when it's not an awesome blue crab
If it's actually a crab I'm gonna have to name it Geno just because.

...I might name my starter Geno anyway but idk, depends on if it looks like a Geno.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mother 3 because it has a 3 in it

D

Deleted member

I mean that’s what I’m saying though. Just because someone has been discussing Geno doesn’t mean this is an appropriate place for that person to go out of their way to celebrate Erdrick. I can just think of specific people who have come into the thread to join the conversation to talk about how great Erdrick/DQ would be and how great his chances are without mentioning Geno once. Idk I can just point it out if i see it tomorrow I guess.
Dabs on the haters

No but seriously, I wouldn't do that. Given how Erdrick is a divisive topic in this thread, I'm sure any appreciation or relief wouldn't be handled well. On the plus side, it would mean no more Erdrick talk from me.

On a more empathetic note, it would be upsetting if Geno or Sora supporters got their character and then waltzed into the Erdrick thread to say "I told you so." As a result, I ain't coming here to celebrate Erdrick. There's already the SE and Erdrick thread for that.

FLGibsonIII

Smash Journeyman
God, I am actually hyped though. Let's hope its mother. Chances are I will like it no matter what though if this many people are raving about it.

D

Deleted member

I almost feel like smash info would be known if people know about these huge bombshells. Makes me think Brave won't be announced tomorrow.
Doubtful. Joker has to be ready to at least be shown off. If not even Joker is being leaked, they're keeping Smash info on lock until last minute. Now Joker ain't that top secret, but you know who would be? A newcomer.

ZelDan

Smash Master
9-3 = 6

The 6th letter in the alphabet is F

The next number in that sequence is Zero

2-16 = -14. take away the negative sign, you got what's close-ish to the number of years since we have last seen F-Zero.

case closed. :cool:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
9-3 = 6

The 6th letter in the alphabet is F

The next number in that sequence is Zero

2-16 = -14. take away the negative sign, you got what's close-ish to the number of years since we have last seen F-Zero.

case closed. :cool:
Except in this case the F stands for Fox

HolyKnight

Smash Journeyman
I feel like we're gonna get some joker gameplay, since, in p5 at least, feb 13th is a pretty signifiant day.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
Star Fox 1993
Star Fox Adventures 2002
Star Fox Zero 2016

What do I win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom