• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Food for thought: Smash 4's updates went up to 1.17. Splatoon 2 is currently 4.31, which each fully rounded number bringing a ton of content. Mario Tennis Aces 2.0 brought 4 characters and several cooperative co-op modes. My guess is that at least one new mode will be added. My guesses are Homerun Contest and maybe a Boss Rush mode. Simple enough and a ton of people want them.

D

Deleted member

Did I have this icon when you joined, or was it something else?

Or is this a joke and am I very dense?
Well, your icon when I joined was a Rosalina and Geno icon, and then you have this icon.

No, you aren't dense:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
Strange, I thought the same thing as well.
Really huh? Any attribute reasons of mine? XD Or, intuition give you the idea?
I first thought you were a girl too, Earl :laugh:
I figured he was a guy with a name like Earl. Ovaltine Ovaltine and Luigi The President Luigi The President from the get-go, I somehow knew were girls. Call it a man's inutition or whatever they're calling it nowadays. :p
Food for thought: Smash 4's updates went up to 1.17. Splatoon 2 is currently 4.31, which each fully rounded number bringing a ton of content. Mario Tennis Aces 2.0 brought 4 characters and several cooperative co-op modes. My guess is that at least one new mode will be added. My guesses are Homerun Contest and maybe a Boss Rush mode. Simple enough and a ton of people want them.
Hmmm, Splatoon 2 did also get an expansion. Maybe we could expect a story expansion for Smash Ultimate. Plus hopefully, some needed revamps here and there, taunting allowed in quickplay, replays being able to be sent directly to youtube again, the works. Even more so, what if we can expect all 5 characters to be added to the data? WOuld be quite a nice surprise if we at least know who all 5 in the season pass are by the time Joker releases so fans can best make the ultimate decisions.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Well, your icon when you joined was a Rosalina and Geno icon, and then you have this icon.

No, you aren't dense:)
That makes sense. Changed my icon to what it is now because I wanted something outside of Nintendo while still being something I enjoyed(Though there still is an upside down Smash logo in the pic, which may or not be a coincidence).

D

Deleted member

Man. Now I wonder what first impressions of me were when I started now that we're talking. I love this kind of ****.

D

Deleted member

I figured he was a guy with a name like Earl. Ovaltine Ovaltine and Luigi The President Luigi The President from the get-go, I somehow knew were girls. Call it a man's inutition or whatever they're calling it nowadays. :p

Hmmm, Splatoon 2 did also get an expansion. Maybe we could expect a story expansion for Smash Ultimate. Plus hopefully, some needed revamps here and there, taunting allowed in quickplay, replays being able to be sent directly to youtube again, the works. Even more so, what if we can expect all 5 characters to be added to the data? WOuld be quite a nice surprise if we at least know who all 5 in the season pass are by the time Joker releases so fans can best make the ultimate decisions.
Lol at first I thought Luigi was a dude

and I thought PolarPanda PolarPanda was Magolor

and I thought Fatmanonice Fatmanonice was the MVP popeye
(and I still think he is :p)

D

Deleted member

Now for me, it took confirmation from other users to understand that. My thought process is "Assume chick if they have woman as avatar." If not, assume gender like a man

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
Man. Now I wonder what first impressions of me were when I started now that we're talking. I love this kind of ****.
I guessed you were a guy. Correct or not?
Same, though I know mine is probably 100% involving my Mother obsession.
Heh, funnily enough, I thought you were a guy because of the avatar and the support for Ninten.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master

I don't know about all five characters added to the data, but to be perfectly honest, we might get a surprise or two. Who knows? It's unlikely, but we know Sakurai is a crazy man who does crazy things, that beautiful son of a gun.

(Also, it's the duck. It was the duck. Somehow, it gives off a feminine aura. It's a beautiful duck.)

Luigi The President

Smash Hero

Well, that makes one person on the entire board!

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
I don't know about all five characters added to the data, but to be perfectly honest, we might get a surprise or two. Who knows? It's unlikely, but we know Sakurai is a crazy man who does crazy things, that beautiful son of a gun.

(Also, it's the duck. It was the duck. Somehow, it gives off a feminine aura. It's a beautiful duck.)
ALL HAIL THE MIGHT OF THE RARE AND ELUSIVE BANANA DUCK.

D

Deleted member

I thought all along you were the banana duck speaking

Well, that makes one person on the entire board!
Once you quoted a post of mine and I imagined a pissed Geno telling me "You are getting too excited my friend."

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Am I the only one who thought it looked like a banana meant to trick people into thinking it was a duck?
It is a banana. It's actually a banana and not a duck. I see it has served its purpose well to pull the banana peels over people's eyes. :drflip: Hee hee!

I thought all along you were the banana duck speaking
Funnily, I tend to have rabbits as icons and people just say they imagine a rabbit tapping away at the keyboard, so I guess I'm a bunana duck now.

D

Deleted member

It is a banana. It's actually a banana and not a duck. I see it has served its purpose well to pull the banana peels over people's eyes. :drflip: Hee hee!

Funnily, I tend to have rabbits as icons and people just say they imagine a rabbit tapping away at the keyboard, so I guess I'm a bunana duck now.
Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you...

...could you make a Geno bunana duck? :D

D

Deleted member

I had to look at your avatar for a couple of seconds when I first saw it to confirm what I was looking at

The name and avatar clued me in to that conclusion.
Nice to know. *Flexes whatever muscles are there*

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Well, since we’re all guessing genders now, I guess I should mention that I also thought EarlTamm EarlTamm and Jovahexeon Joranvexeon Jovahexeon Joranvexeon were women. The Anigriffin The Anigriffin though, that one’s a huge plot twist, and I’m just back from watching the latest Shyamalan movie!
I also thought GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 was a bicycle. The bicycle.

And ForsakenM ForsakenM was a ticked off MegamanX and Zero

I CAN'T WAIT
Funny that you would mention, my avatar is actually just Concept art for bicycles from GTA V, heavily edited. On other sites I’m known as Captain Bicycle.

Who is a character you all hate fighting against?
Incineroar because he reminds me that Incineroar is in the game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, since we’re all guessing genders now, I guess I should mention that I also thought EarlTamm EarlTamm and Jovahexeon Joranvexeon Jovahexeon Joranvexeon were women. The Anigriffin The Anigriffin though, that one’s a huge plot twist, and I’m just back from watching the latest Shyamalan movie!

Funny that you would mention, my avatar is actually just Concept art for bicycles from GTA V, heavily edited. On other sites I’m known as Captain Bicycle.

Incinerar because he reminds me that Incineroar is in the game.
Captain bicycle, I laughed and cried so hard when reading this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom