• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
The profile pic, lol.

Sovereign Trinity Sovereign Trinity had a good idea, and you should be "InGENOus!"

Also, I thought Sovereign Trinity was Richter, then Geno, then the sith, now....someone!?
Oh yeah, I never did tell you the origin of my name, did I? My name on here was close to being something else, but Sov. Trinity came out of the blue. I made it because it symbolizes the original holy trinity: Ridley, King K. Rool, and Geno. I was supposed to make a picture with those three in it but couldn't do it in time, but I'll have to do it sometime. The Sovereign part comes from my favorite part of a government, supreme and absolute power, like a monarchy. I had dreams of ruling the world before and it was interesting. I just realized something... I had dreams of ruling the world but never once had a dream of Geno being in Smash.

But the deeper meaning of my name is...
THE SUPREME POWER OF RIDLEY, KING K. ROOL, AND GENO!
You would be correct on your figuration of my gender, sir.
I definitely fall victim of imagining avatars being the actual poster. It's weird, but sometimes, I just can't immediately picture forum posters as real people.
I, too, thought you were a male. I also thought to myself that you have the same voice as Erwin Smith.

Don't worry, I'm not the Anti-Spiral, but I am THE SENATE!

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, I never did tell you the origin of my name, did I? My name on here was close to being something else, but Sov. Trinity came out of the blue. I made it because it symbolizes the original holy trinity: Ridley, King K. Rool, and Geno. I was supposed to make a picture with those three in it but couldn't do it in time, but I'll have to do it sometime. The Sovereign part comes from my favorite part of a government, supreme and absolute power, like a monarchy. I had dreams of ruling the world before and it was interesting. I just realized something... I had dreams of ruling the world but never once had a dream of Geno being in Smash.

But the deeper meaning of my name is...
THE SUPREME POWER OF RIDLEY, KING K. ROOL, AND GENO!

I, too, thought you were a male. I also thought to myself that you have the same voice as Erwin Smith.

The 3 would go so perfectly in Smash...I NEED GENO TO BE DLC

Also, Phoenix looks kinda like he is sticking out of the screen...it's really cool lol

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
If some of you believed people to be their profile pictures, what does that make me then?

Lime3037

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 1521 3002 4745

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Attack on Titan.
However, I remember reading your posts in the Emperor's voice when he was your avatar. Glad to know the Sith support Geno!

D

Deleted member

BZZZZT!
I identify myself as a Square-Enix. With the pronun "FF/DQ/KH"

No. Just kidding, but, I'm a boy-
Just a childish one!~
Nekoo you were always Sora and Joker wtf you talkin about

Last edited by a moderator:

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Attack on Titan.
However, I remember reading your posts in the Emperor's voice when he was your avatar. Glad to know the Sith support Geno!
I also thought you sounded like Iida Tenya.

Use your aggressive feelings, Lime. Let the hate flow through you!

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Now I am just sitting here wondering if you all read my complaints about Banjo and Geno not being in smash in Pooh's voice.

Qeomash

Smash Journeyman
I know I'm like five pages late, but, anyway...

The main reason for concern here is that under normal circumstances, the middle and first numbers only change by reaching that point numerically. Under normal circumstances, not including adding new characters or any other fixes that would require a changing in the middle digit, it would take us 100 updates to reach "2.0.0".
Ehhh, that's not how version numbers work. Each decimal can go as high as the company wants them to. Though, to be honest, the numbers are often completely arbitrary. A lot of people are using "semantic versioning" or something close to it. Each point means major.minor.patch.

That being said...

So, keep in mind, against orthodox protocols, which they've clearly been following, they are skipping across the value of that "100".

Without a doubt, something BIG is gonna happen when that update comes through,
I think you're right. They aren't exactly skipping 100 updates, but they are bumping the "major" version counter. This is usually reserved for expansions or...dlc.

I believe what this means is we are moving from the 1.x of release patches to the 2.x of dlc updates. A theoretical wave 2 of dlc might become 3.x.

D

Deleted member

Even though I don't play Greninja

All the power to his mains

They don't give up

(Lmao I know I said I would hit the hay and I will)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
So much for me being disappointed with a lack of interesting conversation before. These past few pages are brimming with personal accounts that add a quaint atmosphere to the thread. A sizeable chunk of it may be riddled with somber tones, but to me at least, these stories are important in showing how tight-knit the Geno fanbase has become. People of all different ages connected through their love for a character otherwise lost in time had it not been for constant discussion. It's almost... poetic.

Since I lack originality, I suppose I'll bandwagon with everyone else and touch upon a little bit of my life, though as a disclaimer, don't expect too much excitability from a fairly taciturn 15 year old nerd.

Of all the smart people at my school, I think I can consider myself at the cooler end of the spectrum. I am an absolute geek for school, but I acknowledge people don't usually like talking about school, so naturally I talk about other things. I have enough friends to not consider myself a loner, but not quite "popular". I'm not really outgoing, but my friends are, and they insist on me meeting other people. On top of that, most of my friends are great, and I'm honestly glad to have any at all since I was the laughingstock of the school in elementary, but I guess I'm still waiting for a close friend. I can't help but notice all my relations are unrequited on my part; I know a lot about people, but people don't know a lot about me. My trust in others is something that I have nearly none of unfortunately.

Sorry my stories aren't as emotionally compelling as others (and may I say some of them were absolutely heartrending), in case I didn't make it clear enough, I have trouble articulating feelings about myself. I have tons more to say, but I can't quite bring myself to say these things, almost like they're forbidden. On a much less mundane note, however, I have to say I've really enjoyed my time with you guys here! I'm the least social by far, and I don't post too often, but I already feel like part of a family of sorts, but maybe like the quiet one who doesn't say much at family gatherings. In any case, you're all enjoyable to be around, and I hope that maybe one day I could meet some of you in real life (?) Well, that'll likely never happen, but I'd at least like you guys to know of your profound way of not making newer users feel like odd ones out, and I truly admire your kindness.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Ooooh! Im curious now what do yall think my gender is >u>
Also I kinda thought Earl was a girl with the profile pic but then I looked at the name
I figured Woman because of the profile picture. Seems I was right!

Figured you were a guy, given the name.
Am indeed a guy. Is GoodGrief a manly-man kind of name?

Yup. Guilty as charged. :4villagerf:
Omg that’s so clever seriously wow

I would prove to you that I really am, but I've unfortunately misplaced my attorney's badge.

I've enjoyed reading the pages I've missed at work. Everybody is doing the online version of "It's Pat!" This thread is best thread.
You can’t be the real Phoenix Wright, he would never resist a chance to show off his badge!

If some of you believed people to be their profile pictures, what does that make me then?
‘Splosion Man.

Now I am just sitting here wondering if you all read my complaints about Banjo and Geno not being in smash in Pooh's voice.
You bet I did.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Man, when you lack so much info and are desperate for news that, in light of the drought of Smash news, you distract yourselves by guessing each other's genders.

I'll stay out of this guessing because the topic is nothing but asking for a problem for me, but I will inform you all of something.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I understand that this is technically drama, and I really HATE drama unless it's manufactured well on a silver screen, but I believe this NEEDS to be said for all of you here as we are the most likely audience to want to support him: Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT have anything to do with papagenos papagenos Leak Speculation channel unless you have an iron will to resist people who try to discredit your argument by warping it to make you sound like you are an unintelligent child and look to insult you just because they do not agree with your argument and cannot offer true counterpoint or discussion.

As I have posted SO MANY TIMES here in recent days, that chat is mostly infested with close-minded Erdrick believers who are 100% convinced that everything they have found proves his existence as 'Brave' and that he's already in development as we speak. As it's rude to mentioned names, I won't, but there are roughly four to six certain individuals in particular that do nothing but mock any points brought up against him or in favor of another rep, and if you try to back up your claims or refute theirs, they just belittle you.

Now you all know me, I get a little spicy from time to time, but mostly I'm pretty chill when it comes to being actually mean to people and I love to get hype and have a good time. However, something that irks me to no end is when someone tries to debate and can't, then decides to make it personal for no reason. Dealing with this day after day for almost a month, I finally starting getting snippy back with one or two of these individuals, and it ended with me getting banned from the Leak Speculation channel...but not because I was snippy, but because one of them was a mod at the time and didn't like my argument nor the fact that I wouldn't back down just because of how he treated me. This person was de-modded and after a little over a day, I returned.

I was doing my best to ignore them and I was doing fine, up until I offered counterpoints to the list of circumstantial evidence for Erdrick that a much more polite user brought up. After giving some of the reasons I think Erdrick could be leakbait, this same de-modded individual came into the chat and did this same routine: trying to make me sound like a dumb kid be twisting my words or posting a summary of my points in a mocking and demeaning manner. However, they completely got it wrong in it's entirety, so I corrected them and basically told them that if you are going to be like that at least get the opposing stance correct.

This debate went back and forth with this de-modded member and another joining in and basically heckling my stance, and I did my best to stay polite, but shortly after an incorrect statement about PolarPanda PolarPanda things went south: They said that Polar thinks Erdrick is 100%, however I had spoken with him a couple days prior and he said they were neutral about Erdrick at this time, so I informed them on it. They didn't believe me, so I copy/pasted just the discussion of what Polar thought about Erdrick's chances personally. They acted like I did something horrible, but since I shared nothing personal or leak-related, I failed to see the issue (though if that bothers you Sabi, I apologize, but we've been over this). This was when this de-modded member more than crossed the line...

The pasted a screenshot of their private DMs with Sabi into the chat, and they did it not to prove that Sabi had maybe changed his mind, but to imply that Sabi didn't enjoy talking to me on Discord. This person did this just to upset me personally because they were losing a debate because they can do nothing but insult and are unable to open their mind to other possibilities. Of course I fell for this, did get a smidge irritated with them because this was absolutely ridiculous, and at this point I was no longer polite with them. Just to keep in mind this person had previously in this argument said that 'this is sad' and 'Do you have so little self-esteem that online debates are the only way you feel worth anything' prior to dropping this screenshot. Things escalated, staff FINALLY intervened, and HOOO boy it gets even better.

I was almost the only one who got in trouble. YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT! I did nothing to start this but respond to him, and this member has been doing this for over a month now to me and other people, and yet he and his lackey tried to pin the whole thing on me and people started to believe them. I had to dig through the messages just to prove that I was mostly innocent, the whole thing was ridiculous. Needless to say, the 'let's all get along' BS was pushed and it lasted all of a couple days, since I'm back complaining about it.

Fun fact: the next day, Sabi responds to me messages, which were basically me being disappointed because I would rather have someone outright tell me they are tired of talking to me than just faking it and talking behind my E-Back. That screenshot that loser had? Turns out it was not only screenshot WITHOUT Sabi's knowledge or permission, but he also shared it without his knowledge or permission, AND it was only a fraction of the whole conversation: this guy PURPOSELY changed the context of a DM conversation so that he could upset someone because HE COULDN'T DEBATE WITH THEM! Needless to say, I DM'd him and **** all over him and then blocked him, that way I could talk int he leak speculation with a little more peace.

This leads to today. I had been mostly absent from the server because it really never changes much from 'Erdrick is in, just accept it' and at most the discussion goes to who is after Erdrick rather than who else could Brave be, and when you do argue about who else Brave could be, you risk what I've been dealing with for so long (really, it is SO bad that it mostly ends up as a place to joke around and meme when the rules specifically say not to). I had just finished the Dragon Ball FighterZ World Tour Finals for the 4 LCQs (btw, the Top 8 is tomorrow, as well as announcements for Season 2 DLC as well as a reveal for Project Z, which is a brand-new DBZ RPG. Go check it out tomorrow, it's at 11AM PST) and was just checking the convo in the chat before heading off to bed. Needless to say, it was roughly as stagnant as always, but I noticed that this one individual was treating someone else the same way as he does me, so I called him out on it to try to get a mod to do something about it...and of course, nothing was done.

This soon spiraled into members trying to tell me that I treat people the same way as him, which is untrue as I only treated people like him that way and only after I got sick of them, which took a long while. Things escalated, it got personal, but then it kinda died down and I was able to properly debate people...but I then was banned YET AGAIN from the Leak Speculation channel and at this point it's basically delayed punishment for trying to get a mod to do something about the actual toxic members in their server and then not backing off when this people sling s*** in my face.

Now, I don't want people to think I want to be unbanned and I'm whining about that. as I truly no longer care because that channel is a cesspool and it won't end until Erdrick gets confirmed or denied, and then it will just fire up again for another character later on and be just as bad. People in there do not know how to debate properly, and while I am no expert, I'm pretty sure insults have no place in a true debate.

Also, I don't want people to think I don't want you to join papagenos papagenos Discord Server because I love this dude and support him and there are other areas you can chat in about whatever. This is just a warning that if you go in there and you do not ignore or agree with these troublemakers, you WILL get punished for it, and this needs to be heard and adjustments need to be made. They are looking for new staff, but frankly unless they get rid of a good chunk of the losers just there for speculation and have nothing to do with Papa, it will stay like this.

This has been a Public Service Announcement from your local interwebz rando!

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
tl;dr: Nintendo really should announce Brave already.
Except it would have to be either a SE rep or Erdrick because if its not. All this "We know exactly who the SE rep is and it can't be anyone but Erdrick!!!" stuff will be going on till character 3,4 or 5.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
tl;dr: Nintendo really should announce Brave already.
I don't disagree, but can I just say that doesn't excuse people for being so ungodly ****ty?

Also, because of everything I've been through, I hope to god Erdrick is nothing more than a Mii Costume at most.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I don't disagree, but can I just say that doesn't excuse people for being so ungodly ****ty?

Also, because of everything I've been through, I hope to god Erdrick is nothing more than a Mii Costume at most.
You really didn't deserve to be treated the way you did. I feel smash speculation is bringing out the worst in people.

Qeomash

Smash Journeyman

No, it doesn't excuse their behavior. Classic ad hominem attacks, which seems to be the easiest thing for internet "debaters" to use when they run out of arguments.

Even I think it's likely Erdrick, but that makes for boring discussion so I don't hold to that assumption.

(I also apologize if my reply sounded harsh/too sarcastic, I see it now can be taken as mean when I intended it as a joke.)

Last edited:

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
Just putting it out there-

I’m a girl
My reaction is your profile picture but surprised in plot twist way, wowzers! xD
So much for me being disappointed with a lack of interesting conversation before. These past few pages are brimming with personal accounts that add a quaint atmosphere to the thread. A sizeable chunk of it may be riddled with somber tones, but to me at least, these stories are important in showing how tight-knit the Geno fanbase has become. People of all different ages connected through their love for a character otherwise lost in time had it not been for constant discussion. It's almost... poetic.

Since I lack originality, I suppose I'll bandwagon with everyone else and touch upon a little bit of my life, though as a disclaimer, don't expect too much excitability from a fairly taciturn 15 year old nerd.

Of all the smart people at my school, I think I can consider myself at the cooler end of the spectrum. I am an absolute geek for school, but I acknowledge people don't usually like talking about school, so naturally I talk about other things. I have enough friends to not consider myself a loner, but not quite "popular". I'm not really outgoing, but my friends are, and they insist on me meeting other people. On top of that, most of my friends are great, and I'm honestly glad to have any at all since I was the laughingstock of the school in elementary, but I guess I'm still waiting for a close friend. I can't help but notice all my relations are unrequited on my part; I know a lot about people, but people don't know a lot about me. My trust in others is something that I have nearly none of unfortunately.

Sorry my stories aren't as emotionally compelling as others (and may I say some of them were absolutely heartrending), in case I didn't make it clear enough, I have trouble articulating feelings about myself. I have tons more to say, but I can't quite bring myself to say these things, almost like they're forbidden. On a much less mundane note, however, I have to say I've really enjoyed my time with you guys here! I'm the least social by far, and I don't post too often, but I already feel like part of a family of sorts, but maybe like the quiet one who doesn't say much at family gatherings. In any case, you're all enjoyable to be around, and I hope that maybe one day I could meet some of you in real life (?) Well, that'll likely never happen, but I'd at least like you guys to know of your profound way of not making newer users feel like odd ones out, and I truly admire your kindness.
I always imagined everyone sounded like their profile pictures... I do that because, like you said, it makes the atmosphere unique, it makes me happy, and it brings humor onto the table. Thank you, I also enjoy you being here with us! And I also admire your kindness, too. :)

I mean, I always think to myself that Datboigeno sounds like Geno from Smash Kingdom, Zack E. sounds like a mix between Lucas and Ness, Fatmanonice sounds like Popeye, Ovaltine sounds like some kind stranger I met off the street, GoodGrief sounds like some Russian smoker, and I imagine to myself that all the Geno profile pics users here sound like Tokoyami.

Qeomash

Smash Journeyman
Except it would have to be either a SE rep or Erdrick because if its not. All this "We know exactly who the SE rep is and it can't be anyone but Erdrick!!!" stuff will be going on till character 3,4 or 5.
And this is exactly why I wish they would just announce the names. Use the trailers to showcase the character and announce the release date sometime in the future, not to announce the character itself.

I understand why they don't, of course, I just dislike it.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
No, it doesn't excuse their behavior. Classic ad hominem attacks, which seems to be the easiest thing for internet "debaters" to use when they run out of arguments.

Even I think it's likely Erdrick, but that makes for boring discussion so I don't hold to that assumption.

(I also apologize if my reply sounded harsh/too sarcastic, I see it now can be taken as mean when I intended it as a joke.)
Oh no, it was fine, I sent out a hideous wall of text there, and I almost tl;dr'd it in a sarcastic way myself, so I acknowledge and appreciate the humor.

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
And this is exactly why I wish they would just announce the names. Use the trailers to showcase the character and announce the release date sometime in the future, not to announce the character itself.

I understand why they don't, of course, I just dislike it.
Yeah I really do feel like it would have been better for everyone if right off the back they would have gone "We are having a fighter pass. And the characters are A,B,C,D,E" It would avoid all this nonsense with leaks and insiders. If we are disappointed by it we can make an informed decision on what characters we want to buy separately if any at all. But I know they leave it all unannounced to keep discussion going and to keep people tuned in for news. Keeps the game in the spotlight longer then it normally would. And to trick as many people into buying the fighter pass as possible before telling them what they paid for.

I would be much better off being told "Hey Banjo and Geno isn't in sorry" during the last Smash direct then waiting a whole year before being disappointed again.

Last edited:

TooManyToastahs

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2063-0575-6789
Switch FC
SW-8520-5670-4041
Man, when you lack so much info and are desperate for news that, in light of the drought of Smash news, you distract yourselves by guessing each other's genders.

I'll stay out of this guessing because the topic is nothing but asking for a problem for me, but I will inform you all of something.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I understand that this is technically drama, and I really HATE drama unless it's manufactured well on a silver screen, but I believe this NEEDS to be said for all of you here as we are the most likely audience to want to support him: Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT have anything to do with papagenos papagenos Leak Speculation channel unless you have an iron will to resist people who try to discredit your argument by warping it to make you sound like you are an unintelligent child and look to insult you just because they do not agree with your argument and cannot offer true counterpoint or discussion.

As I have posted SO MANY TIMES here in recent days, that chat is mostly infested with close-minded Erdrick believers who are 100% convinced that everything they have found proves his existence as 'Brave' and that he's already in development as we speak. As it's rude to mentioned names, I won't, but there are roughly four to six certain individuals in particular that do nothing but mock any points brought up against him or in favor of another rep, and if you try to back up your claims or refute theirs, they just belittle you.

Now you all know me, I get a little spicy from time to time, but mostly I'm pretty chill when it comes to being actually mean to people and I love to get hype and have a good time. However, something that irks me to no end is when someone tries to debate and can't, then decides to make it personal for no reason. Dealing with this day after day for almost a month, I finally starting getting snippy back with one or two of these individuals, and it ended with me getting banned from the Leak Speculation channel...but not because I was snippy, but because one of them was a mod at the time and didn't like my argument nor the fact that I wouldn't back down just because of how he treated me. This person was de-modded and after a little over a day, I returned.

I was doing my best to ignore them and I was doing fine, up until I offered counterpoints to the list of circumstantial evidence for Erdrick that a much more polite user brought up. After giving some of the reasons I think Erdrick could be leakbait, this same de-modded individual came into the chat and did this same routine: trying to make me sound like a dumb kid be twisting my words or posting a summary of my points in a mocking and demeaning manner. However, they completely got it wrong in it's entirety, so I corrected them and basically told them that if you are going to be like that at least get the opposing stance correct.

This debate went back and forth with this de-modded member and another joining in and basically heckling my stance, and I did my best to stay polite, but shortly after an incorrect statement about PolarPanda PolarPanda things went south: They said that Polar thinks Erdrick is 100%, however I had spoken with him a couple days prior and he said they were neutral about Erdrick at this time, so I informed them on it. They didn't believe me, so I copy/pasted just the discussion of what Polar thought about Erdrick's chances personally. They acted like I did something horrible, but since I shared nothing personal or leak-related, I failed to see the issue (though if that bothers you Sabi, I apologize, but we've been over this). This was when this de-modded member more than crossed the line...

The pasted a screenshot of their private DMs with Sabi into the chat, and they did it not to prove that Sabi had maybe changed his mind, but to imply that Sabi didn't enjoy talking to me on Discord. This person did this just to upset me personally because they were losing a debate because they can do nothing but insult and are unable to open their mind to other possibilities. Of course I fell for this, did get a smidge irritated with them because this was absolutely ridiculous, and at this point I was no longer polite with them. Just to keep in mind this person had previously in this argument said that 'this is sad' and 'Do you have so little self-esteem that online debates are the only way you feel worth anything' prior to dropping this screenshot. Things escalated, staff FINALLY intervened, and HOOO boy it gets even better.

I was almost the only one who got in trouble. YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT! I did nothing to start this but respond to him, and this member has been doing this for over a month now to me and other people, and yet he and his lackey tried to pin the whole thing on me and people started to believe them. I had to dig through the messages just to prove that I was mostly innocent, the whole thing was ridiculous. Needless to say, the 'let's all get along' BS was pushed and it lasted all of a couple days, since I'm back complaining about it.

Fun fact: the next day, Sabi responds to me messages, which were basically me being disappointed because I would rather have someone outright tell me they are tired of talking to me than just faking it and talking behind my E-Back. That screenshot that loser had? Turns out it was not only screenshot WITHOUT Sabi's knowledge or permission, but he also shared it without his knowledge or permission, AND it was only a fraction of the whole conversation: this guy PURPOSELY changed the context of a DM conversation so that he could upset someone because HE COULDN'T DEBATE WITH THEM! Needless to say, I DM'd him and **** all over him and then blocked him, that way I could talk int he leak speculation with a little more peace.

This leads to today. I had been mostly absent from the server because it really never changes much from 'Erdrick is in, just accept it' and at most the discussion goes to who is after Erdrick rather than who else could Brave be, and when you do argue about who else Brave could be, you risk what I've been dealing with for so long (really, it is SO bad that it mostly ends up as a place to joke around and meme when the rules specifically say not to). I had just finished the Dragon Ball FighterZ World Tour Finals for the 4 LCQs (btw, the Top 8 is tomorrow, as well as announcements for Season 2 DLC as well as a reveal for Project Z, which is a brand-new DBZ RPG. Go check it out tomorrow, it's at 11AM PST) and was just checking the convo in the chat before heading off to bed. Needless to say, it was roughly as stagnant as always, but I noticed that this one individual was treating someone else the same way as he does me, so I called him out on it to try to get a mod to do something about it...and of course, nothing was done.

This soon spiraled into members trying to tell me that I treat people the same way as him, which is untrue as I only treated people like him that way and only after I got sick of them, which took a long while. Things escalated, it got personal, but then it kinda died down and I was able to properly debate people...but I then was banned YET AGAIN from the Leak Speculation channel and at this point it's basically delayed punishment for trying to get a mod to do something about the actual toxic members in their server and then not backing off when this people sling s*** in my face.

Now, I don't want people to think I want to be unbanned and I'm whining about that. as I truly no longer care because that channel is a cesspool and it won't end until Erdrick gets confirmed or denied, and then it will just fire up again for another character later on and be just as bad. People in there do not know how to debate properly, and while I am no expert, I'm pretty sure insults have no place in a true debate.

Also, I don't want people to think I don't want you to join papagenos papagenos Discord Server because I love this dude and support him and there are other areas you can chat in about whatever. This is just a warning that if you go in there and you do not ignore or agree with these troublemakers, you WILL get punished for it, and this needs to be heard and adjustments need to be made. They are looking for new staff, but frankly unless they get rid of a good chunk of the losers just there for speculation and have nothing to do with Papa, it will stay like this.

This has been a Public Service Announcement from your local interwebz rando!
Listen, I like you amigo, I really do. And when I say this, I mean this with no offense to you at all. But maybe don’t tag Papagenos in this post? Unless you’re trying to get him to help you with this issue, which in that case you might wanna try privately messaging him?

Again, I’m not saying this to put you down since, yeah, what the people in that discord are doing is bull****, but this might not be an issue that should be made public if you catch my drift.

GrungeMan

Smash Apprentice
Who is a character you all hate fighting against?
Honestly, Yoshi. It's been 20 years of smash for me and I still struggle with this match-up. It's like with each new Smash they find ways to make Yoshi that much more annoying.

Sometimes I get frustrated with Zero-Suit Samus, but it's not that bad. Inkling is also stressful.

astralAenigma

Smash Rookie
Yesterday I was looking for something in one of my drawers, and I came across an old notebook. Curious, I open it, and it was written: "Dear future-me, did ♥♪!? win... ? Is Geno back?" -2015
It hurt urghh...
Like everyone else here, I can't wait for Brave's reveal. And I want, one day, to answer to my past self: "Yes, he did it. He's back."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom