• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLGibsonIII

Smash Journeyman
Male. Looking at favorite characters and your name. Only one thing I associate Gib with.

I would be lying if I said no one connected that part of my name with that character before. :laugh: Your guess of my gender is right btw.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Captain bicycle, I laughed and cried so hard when reading this post
I wanted to post a ‘it’s true, all of it’ GIF but site wouldn’t allow.

So just imagine it.

Or go rewatch The Force Awakens either one works.

Now I am wondering how people interpret my F, as the avatar. lol
Maybe change it for a more stylish F. I tend to confuse people without avatars, or not notice them at all.

Ingenious!

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2810-4113-1684
Switch FC
SW 8436 9508 1692
Ooooh! Im curious now what do yall think my gender is >u>
Also I kinda thought Earl was a girl with the profile pic but then I looked at the name

D

Deleted member

Also I kinda thought Earl was a girl with the profile pic but then I looked at the name
Guy.

The geno thread is your true city because we’re not all so rude like the se thread so I recommend you stay with us it’s much better here even your pp explains it.
People are rude in the SE thread? Boy. That's a good one.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

At first I thought you were a dude, but then I found out you were a dudette :laugh:

D

Deleted member

About the SE thread, I do like the thread.

But I live here and the Ninten thread :D

SSGuy SSGuy was always the best Megaman-Ivysaur poster

D

Deleted member

Well a sora user roasted me so?
Put the blame on that person then, mate. The thread itself didn't hurt your feelings. Plus from what I know, Smashboard does a good job at regulating insults and tension by just actually talking things out.

Ingenious!

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2810-4113-1684
Switch FC
SW 8436 9508 1692
At first I thought you were a dude, but then I found out you were a dudette :laugh:
Curious! How come most of you think I was a dude then? (Also fun fact, you can use any pronouns you want with me, my little bro calls me bro all the time so I don't mind its fine! :))
Oh okay. Nevermind then.

Gal.
EY! You stick with your original answer like a MAN! (Jk please dont kill me)

D

Deleted member

Curious! How come most of you think I was a dude then? (Also fun fact, you can use any pronouns you want with me, my little bro calls me bro all the time so I don't mind its fine! :))

LOL my masculinity is crumbled.

I don't know. I just took the avatar, favorite characters, and just assumed you were a really positive man. I've met those types online before.

D

Deleted member

The profile pic, lol.

Sovereign Trinity Sovereign Trinity had a good idea, and you should be "InGENOus!"

Also, I thought Sovereign Trinity was Richter, then Geno, then the sith, now....someone!?

Ingenious!

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2810-4113-1684
Switch FC
SW 8436 9508 1692
LOL my masculinity is crumbled.

I don't know. I just took the avatar, favorite characters, and just assumed you were a really positive man. I've met those types online before.
(LOL) I see! I take that as a compliment btw ;) So Thanks!
The profile pic, lol.

Sovereign Trinity Sovereign Trinity had a good idea, and you should be "InGENOus!"

Also, I thought Sovereign Trinity was Richter, then Geno, then the sith, now....someone!?
Yes, I love that idea. (even though Ive made the connection before) From now on everyone may call InGENOus! Here in the Geno thread. (or anywhere else :p)

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Excuse me but. It stopped notifying me when this thread was posted in. What happened here. I feel like I missed a lot.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Excuse me but. It stopped notifying me when this thread was posted in. What happened here.
We are discussing what we originally thought the genders of users were.

You have one of the best pfps ever. Winnie is truly the master of Smash speculation.

I originally thought you were a dude btw lmao

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
Well, since we’re all guessing genders now, I guess I should mention that I also thought @EarlTamm and Jovahexeon Joranvexeon Jovahexeon Joranvexeon were women. The Anigriffin The Anigriffin though, that one’s a huge plot twist, and I’m just back from watching the latest Shyamalan movie!

Funny that you would mention, my avatar is actually just Concept art for bicycles from GTA V, heavily edited. On other sites I’m known as Captain Bicycle.

Incineroar because he reminds me that Incineroar is in the game.
Figured you were a guy, given the name.
Wait just a second this isn't the Squenix thread what am I doing here
You've got a Geno avatar Says enough, if you catch my drift.
What can I say. :4pacman:
I pegged you as a girl becuase I intially read your name as "Miss Glitch". Was I right?

Last edited:

Lime3037

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 1521 3002 4745
Lime3037 Lime3037 was always the real Phoenix Wright to me
I would prove to you that I really am, but I've unfortunately misplaced my attorney's badge.

I've enjoyed reading the pages I've missed at work. Everybody is doing the online version of "It's Pat!" This thread is best thread.

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
The avatar, name and sig made me think girl.
Wholesome bonding hours in the Geno thread. The real newcomer was the friends we made along the way.
And it all started becaused I was surprised to find that The Anigriffin The Anigriffin was a girl. XD
Lime3037 Lime3037 was always the real Phoenix Wright to me
I figured Lime3037 Lime3037 was a guy and Nekoo Nekoo was a girl.

D

Deleted member

Ingenious!

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2810-4113-1684
Switch FC
SW 8436 9508 1692
The avatar, name and sig made me think girl.
Hmm you shuuure?? Jk I believe you id think I was a girl too for the same reasons plus the cheeriness (Thought you were a girl btw)
I too also fall victim into imagining avatars are the posters btw .3.

Here´s who my profile pic is incase anyone was wondering btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom