• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I've seen the interview, but of course Treehouse members will say good things about Nintendo's products. If spirits do indeed deconfirm, they have limited options (on second thought, let's not open that can of worms again), which makes me worried.

Also something to note, the way he said the reveals would be surprising like Plant makes me think of bad scenarios, like Slime being the SE rep.
You have to be more positive about the DLC, my friend. If they say that, then it will make them look bad.

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
Who's Mii costume? Or do you mean the Geno Mii costume from Smash 4?
Rex, from xenoblade chronicles 2 in mii costume form is the only thing apart from good faith that is selling the fighter pass right now. If they want to drive sales they need a hype reveal.

Last edited:

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
One of the reasons to call this Ultimate is to include a good portion of the fan favorites. We aren't expecting too much of Nintendo to include Geno.
Maybe we are if it's outside their possibility if Square just says no and we still shout at Nintendo as if it's all their fault without even knowing all the facts.

Also, that logic could be applied to almost any videogame character with a big enough fandom. Majorities or not, technically a fan favorite will get in. Might not be your fan favorite, but it's a fan favorite to someone.

Last edited:

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Speak for yourself, this is the ULTIMATE Smash, and Geno is one of the notable fan favorites to include.
I'm just saying, if I were you, I wouldn't get my hopes up too much for Geno. I don't think he's likely, but that's just me. Maybe if SMRPG was still going strong he might have a better shot, and maybe if he didn't already have a spirit battle. I know it's not what people on a Geno thread want to hear, but I'm just saying, I wouldn't expect him to be shown off tomorrow. I think other SE characters have a better chance.

MajoraMan28

Smash Ace
Right. But I'm saying there is no objective evidence that the "gaming masses" would actually want Sephiroth in Smash specifically over Geno. If anything the information we have points towards more people wanting Geno. You say there are "multiple factors and reasons" but you just keep saying it comes down to him being more popular in the mainstream. Him being in more games doesn't mean he necessarily appeals more to people who own Smash and would buy DLC.
I would love to know a portion of non-Nintendo gamers that know who Geno is in order for them to be hyped up like the way you're saying.
Geno has the heart of the Smash community and a good portion of the Nintendo fanbase. But PC, Sony and M$ gamers hardly even heard of Geno.

childishgamgeno

Smash Journeyman
So, I hope people have been paying attention to the arguments going on because it's exactly my point that Geno's perceived chances among insiders is a huge point of contention. This why it's so heavily split between "he's super obvious leak-bait" and "hmmm. There's something definitely going on here." That's why I have advised people to avoid opinions that are absolutes because I've seen the evidence behind the scenes and there's no strong evidence for any of SE characters. Everyone just has their own theories and that's a big reason why it's so spread out and the only thing people agree on is that there's like a 95% chance that Sora is not in.

On other topics:

On Dragon Quest's liscensing: I've seen the argument that Nintendo would just plow through it but if they didn't for the Mario Sports games, why would they here? Remember, Nintendo liscensed their characters to Square, not the other way around. I've mentioned this before but it bears repeating: Dragon Quest has never in its entirety of its history been liscensed out. Its only crossovers have been Final Fantasy and Mario and those games were internal meaning developed by SE. Yet another repeated point: DQ was never liscensed for the Wii or Wii U Virtual Console in any region nor the NES Classic or SNES Classic aside from a super limited Japanese exclusive version of the NES:

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/clvj/sp/index.html

Seriously though, look at Dragon Quest's liscensing here:

1986 ARMOR PROJECT / BIRD STUDIO / SPIKE CHUNSOFT / SQUARE ENIX All Rights Reserved

That's just for a single game for a special edition that Shonen Jump literally liscensed themselves. Holy Hell... That's no picnic. That's 3-5 times the work for a single IP that gamers outside Japan kind of shrug at and Smash fans in general DGAF if it's represented in Smash. It's not worth it.

On Sephiroth expanding Final Fantasy branding: I've seen the argument that Sephiroth's main purpose would be to bolster Final Fantasy's somewhat anemic presence in Smash Bros but the character doesn't do a good job it. He doesn't bring anything that Cloud doesn't already, which is why he's never appeared in a game that Cloud wasn't in. Cloud has been in several crossovers that Square Enix didn't develop. Sephiroth never has. Like Dragon Quest, he's never appeared in a game that Square Enix didn't develop. Ironically enough, Geno has... Thrice. It should also be noted that Sephiroth's only cameo on a Nintendo platform was one of the Final Fantasy spinoff music games where, again, he was following Cloud's lead.

Now, you might make the argument that Cloud's Nintendo cameos weren't great before Smash either but Cloud's distinctly the face of the Final Fantasy franchise. The same can't be said about Sephiroth, just as Bowser never subverts Mario or Ganon to Link. None of them appear without their respective hero in games, adding more to how Sephiroth is honestly less Final Fantasy branding and more Final Fantasy VII branding. Now, in regards to hypothetical Sephiroth DLC, we need a stage and music. Music would likely be the original and Advent Children versions of One Winged Angel. Stage would just be yet another FF VII stage. See the problem? It's saturation, not expansion. If the goal is to call to light a series that has 15 mainline games, this isn't doing a good job.

Sephiroth also breaks a lot of fanmade rules but, as we've dictated, there's logic behind them. No third party franchise has more than one totally original character. Again, it prevents oversaturation of third party properties. Ryu and Ken are like Mario and Luigi and the Belmonts are literally family and play similarly between games. In a sense, Ken compliments Ryu presence as the icon of Street Fighter. Richter does the same for Simon.

This concept can even be extended to first and second party franchises throughout Smash history. Back in the day, Roy did this with Marth because Fire Emblem was already pushing it's luck being a Japanese exclusive. Star Fox was two games in Melee. Mother was 3 with two Japanese exclusives in Brawl. There's definitely purpose in this.

Then comes stages. No third party franchise aside from Sonic has more than one original stage. Why? Because Classic vs Modern is a literal gameplay distinction in the Sonic franchise and you have one representing each. Classic Megaman having a Megaman X stage wouldn't make sense and neither would Sephiroth having anything outside of Final Fantasy VII. Again, ignoring these rules creates super concentration and notably playing favorites in a big way.

This all said, why would they do this for Sephiroth? As I said before, he's literally had one cameo on a Nintendo platform. He's not the star, the star's already in, so why would they go to extreme lengths for special treatment for him, especially since it's Nintendo's game, not Square's? The furthest they've pushed the envelope with any third party character in Smash is Bayonetta and they did it because of the extreme global fan demand. That doesn't exist here.

As mentioned yesterday, Sephiroth isn't even a second thought for most Smash fans, he's like fourth or fifth. Bottom line is that Sephiroth requires a simply profound amount of catering to be implemented into Smash and we haven't even touched on probable balancing issues. This is why "he's an iconic villain" and "he expands Final Fantasy's prescence in Smash" are not good arguments.
Additionally, isn't Bayonetta a Nintendo console exclusive? I can see incentive to want to give more attention to her from a business perspective. With Geno being the only one in the "list" with the same deal...

He'd be our first 3rd party villain though, which would be amazing. Setting aside my subjective bias for him, when it comes to FF, they're practically forced to saturate FF7, I'd say this is due to the next upcoming FF projects that they may or may not be desperate enough to make sure is a success seeing how FFXV busted up pretty badly recently or else we'd be seeing Noctis name running around. He's also quite literally the 2nd most recognizable FF character aside Cloud, that's more of less why he can "expand FF presence in smash". Otherwise yeah, he's basically a mini Cloud in almost every regard (of course, this is all hypothetical, not arbitrary, assumption.)

And yeah everything else besides Geno is licensing hell, so that's part of the reason why you really only hear Sephiroth being thrown around (aside DQ) since aside Geno, he theoretically has the next highest chance.
But this is assuming that's what SE wants to do. Which it's likely, but is that good business? Does that make sense in the long run?

WOOOOOOOOO TIME TO GET MY HEART BROKEN AGAIN
HHAHAHAHAHAHA SAME

The idea of Nintendo turning down a big fish like Sephiroth, at the risk of spurning SE after all this talk about SSE being incredibly difficult to work with?

I mean, that would be insanely dumb. If anything that would hurt Geno's chances even more if Nintendo aren't willing to play some ball here.

I mean, this is also assuming that Nintendo, the guys who didn't even bother to bring Geno back for the Super Star Saga remake would be this dogged for him that they'd pull such a stunt. This ain't it chief.

To be fair, it's a combination of things.

First off, the fact that he's placed at all, does show there's already seeds in the Smash fanbase for him. That goes coupled with the wide appeal he has as a character in general, and nothing sells a crossover fighter more than the characters. Now factor in the fact that his game is presently going to be available on the same console as said fighter, that's another plus. The fact that people have bought certain games just for him or Cloud speaks to the testament of his influence. And bonus points if it nets Nintendo a port of the FFVII remake.

In the long run, polls are great, but sometimes one who's a big want by the core Smash fanbase may not sell as well as a big fish guest star who reaches a wide audience within both the fanbase and outside.

And I reiterate, we don't even know the official numbers of the actual ballot. So who knows what happened in there? For all we know, more casuals may have come to vote for that one and Sephiroth might've pulled ahead for all we know.
Well on the other hand, it goes both ways with assuming that the Geno crowd will produce more sales than say, the FFVII crowd.

And yeah, votes be there an good indicator, but do we know that the big companies see that always as a gurantee of that character actually selling well and longer?

Not to mention, this doesn't take into account all the other possible factors of the vote. As I've said before, in addition to the support there has actually been for the characters, sometimes people have been more quiet about it because it seemed like more of a pipe dream up until this point.

And really, would people expect the villain to come in before the hero of the game when it comes to the official ballot? Furthermore, think about it. With how stingy Square has been revealed to be lately, it's only becuase of leaks that we, the inner circle are even fathoming another Square rep. that as well, could affect how much people talk about other Square reps compared to say, Geno, who's been asked for at quite the volume for years and Sora who's more a Disney rep.

And we come back to the main point that in terms of things currently around, Sephiroth has more stuff keeping him in the vogue. Not dissing Geno, but not as much people in the big picture talk about him. And say they're trying to attract new players outside the core for longevity and you can see why people would argue Sephiroth's favor and case.

Not to mention, unlike more hard core fighters, Smash tends to maintain even its casual audiences more consistently along with the competitive side. bit of food for thought.

That's a neat Squidward reference given your avatar there.
But you're not spurning SE if, for example, you want to use another one of their characters. If we're going by talks of the narrative of the "SE rumor", Geno was the one in serious discussions. You're not spurning a company by saying "hey, we like this character but we're actually more interested in this other character of yours."

And we don't know why Geno wasn't brought back for Super Star Saga remake, but let's be honest, it's not like his appearance in that game was like a whole chunk of gameplay now missing from the game. He was a cameo and stood stationary as a single sprite for one mini game. It could've simply been a timing issue. Let's also note that this was during the early stages of his incredible popularity spike. Geno is way more in demand now than he was back then.

There may be seeds of popularity for Sephiroth but it is in no way close to Geno and that's undeniable. (Look at this thread and the Sephiroth thread for example). He may have wide appeal, but you're correct, nothing sells a fighter like the characters. I think Geno's status as a cult classic character and his fanbase carrying him on their BACK for decades (before Sephiroth's time) coupled with his unique look (not human) and moveset (gun hands, kamehameha gun, star attacks, no sword) make him just as appealing a character than Sephiroth would be and in my opinion, more so.

Who in the big picture is talking Sephiroth tho? As stated before his game is already represented by Cloud, and Cloud can cross promote the Switch release of FFVII if needed. And iirc Cloud was chosen even before the ballot. I don't think Sephiroth would be as attractive to new players as you think, he's a villain, his design is considerably less bright and less unique than Geno's. Most people want to play the hero.

I think big companies completely ignoring fan votes is just bad business. As it's already been stated before, 2B's inclusion in Soul Calibur was due to fan votes and that did really well for the game. As a company, you cannot continually ignore what your fans want and not expect some sort of backlash. (Look at Waluigi, look at Isaac.) Look at Ridley, look at K. Rool. Two PRIME example of how heeding your fans wishes ensure a more successful product. There's no way Geno isn't a pipe dream and we've been pretty vocal about him. We got a Mii Costume. No one in the big picture especially for Smash has talked about Sephiroth. However, Geno has been mentioned quite a few, and as Fatmanonice has pointed out, has even made appearances.

Let's think big picture here outside of Square and Geno: no Bomberman, no Shadow, no Skull Kid, no Waluigi, no Spring Man, no Isaac - all of them were assist trophies. Rex, Isaac and Ray Mk III got Mii costumes, no sign of Bandana Waddle Dee, Dixie Kong, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot and so on - and you're telling me Nintendo would think to put a Dragon Quest character of all things into Smash? It just seems really out there outside of considering the Japanese audience - not to mention all the trouble to get all the licensing work done. It would be much easier to look over any ballot work and see what peeps have been squawking about for the past 10 years a la Ridley & K. Rool.
To be honest, Shadow and Skull Kid would've been pleasant surprises, but surprises nonetheless. I didn't expect Shadow to get in, or Skull Kid. And their popularity only spiked this year due to speculation. Spring Man is probably too new to make a complete balanced fighter. Bomberman is strange, maybe because it's not Nintendo owned? No Isaac is baffling yeah.

Dixie Kong has a hat.

In any case. I'm predicting if theres any character reveal, it's probably BWDee

D

Deleted member

Maybe you are if it's outside their possibility if Square just says no.

Also, that logic could be applied to almost any videogame character with a big enough fandom. Majorities or not, technically a fan favorite will get in. Might not be your fan favorite, but it's a fan favorite to someone.
Lmao, those are words of a Sephiroth fan, don't try to speak for us. And no, Geno is one of the most requested Smash characters, this doesn't apply to any video game character

paper roxy

Smash Ace
I've seen the interview, but of course Treehouse members will say good things about Nintendo's products. If spirits do indeed deconfirm, they have limited options (on second thought, let's not open that can of worms again), which makes me worried.

Also something to note, the way he said the reveals would be surprising like Plant makes me think of bad scenarios, like Slime being the SE rep.
i mean, i feel like to a lot of people geno would be surprising so i dunno.
Maybe we are if it's outside their possibility if Square just says no and we still shout at Nintendo as if it's all their fault without even knowing all the facts.

i dont think you know what fan favorite means

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
I would love to know a portion of non-Nintendo gamers that know who Geno is in order for them to be hyped up like the way you're saying.
Geno has the heart of the Smash community and a good portion of the Nintendo fanbase. But PC, Sony and M$ gamers hardly even heard of Geno.
I would imagine that PC, sony and M$ gamers aren't Nintendo's target demographic.

Potatu

Smash Apprentice
Even if there's a Smash reveal tomorrow, i doubt it's the SE rep. I could definitely see Sylux with MP4, Banjo because he's right up there with K Rool, Ridley, Geno, Isaac etc or if you wanna get crazy, Crash because of the rumored CTR remake (i don't think it's this one though).

paper roxy

Smash Ace
why would any of those 3 categories matter for smash, a nintendo game? lol, by that logic we might as well not have any side characters from nintendo franchises since those groups are less likely to have heard about them

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
The overall ideal is that Sephorith is bigger household name to the gaming masses and would have wider appeal as a fighting newcomer for the multiple factors and reasons.
I went over this yesterday. Ryu was the worst received third party character in Smash 4 despite literally being THE signature fighting game character. If you look at the views on Youtube, it goes Megaman, Bayonetta, Cloud, Pacman, and Ryu and it's almost always in this order no matter what Nintendo Headquarter page you look at. They even had to pair Ryu's announcement with Lucas and Roy, two Japanese exclusive characters, to get anyone to care. Two of the most recognizable faces in gaming with almost up to 40 years of history behind them were beat by a character with two games who was about 6 years old at the time.

MajoraMan28

Smash Ace
I would imagine that PC, sony and M$ gamers aren't Nintendo's target demographic.
why would any of those 3 categories matter for smash, a nintendo game? lol, by that logic we might as well not have any side characters from nintendo franchises since those groups are less likely to have heard about them
I'm thinking about the TGA announcement. And that event is targeted to gamers in general. You mentioned how the "gaming masses" would be just as hyped for Geno. Gaming masses accounts to all gamers. And honestly, Nintendo is thriving bc they're getting people from other fanbases. Considering DLC is a hype-generator, I don't think you should close doors to mass appeal.. We should remember to not be in our echo chamber when judging stuff like this.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
But we are expecting too much. We were expecting seven new fighters before the November direct, we were expecting Skull Kid. Let's be honest here, we are expecting too much. And I think it's called Ultimate/Special because it's the 20 year anniversary game for Smash.
That was just expecting something in line with what marketing promised. Not our fault they overpromised/underdelivered.

Pristine

Smash Cadet

Honestly, if we do get a dlc announcement tommorow, we'll know whether or not Spirits do deconfirm, at least, in the notion of "if a spirit makes it into the game before the actual character, then he/she is deconfirmed" (basically Shantae and Geno's case), or at least substantiate the idea.

Last edited:

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
That was just expecting something in line with what marketing promised. Not our fault they overpromised/underdelivered.
To you they may have underdelivered, but I don't think they underdelivered at all. This looks like it's gonna be the best Smash game by far, so to me this game looks very fitting to have the title of Ultimate

childishgamgeno

Smash Journeyman
Well no one's claimed it's just for that one reason as you're suggesting there.

The overall ideal is that Sephorith is bigger household name to the gaming masses and would have wider appeal as a fighting newcomer for the multiple factors and reasons.

The remake would honestly only be one fraction of the puzzle, though that does also support the fact that Sephiroth has more upcoming stuff to actually promote than Geno does, unless we get something like SMRPG2.
So? Double dipping ain't a foreign thing to these companies. And hey, by that logic, if Cloud gurantees FFVII purchasers than logistically, Sephiroth as DLC would keep that money coming. Ya don't want to underestimate the FFVII consumer base, lord knows SE's all too familiar with the money they rake in with that game.

And what would they be promoting with Geno?

YA'LL have to remember that Nintendo aren't always miracle workers, especially with a company as stubborn as Square. I'd hold off the blame game whether or not Geno gets in. And if you really had to point fingers, maybe pay more kind to the company who we've seen actually be stingy with this game?

Also, there are plenty of other reasons that this game is "the Ultimate", though it doesn't even have that name in Japan. Sheesh. :U
Wider appeal is definitely incredibly arguable at this point. Especially for Smash. More known? Maybe. Appeal and Known are two different things.

And thats only the assumption Nintendo and Square both choose Sephiroth to promote one old game getting rereleased on the Switch. At least with other FF Crossovers they were promoting a new console game that was released either that year or the year before that costed way more than the switch re release will.

At least with Geno, if you're not selling a remake or sequel (which we don't know) you'd be selling an idea. An opportunity. Further Geno appearances in Nintendo media, and Mario nonetheless. All of which Square could potentially get a cut out of. And also it would indicate both Square and Nintendo actively listening to fans, and better entice us, as consumers to trust them with things like DLC and microtransactions and future games. Just look at how many people on GameFAQs or even here has said "wow Nintendo picked the DLC that means its gonna suck. Goodbye my most wanted character. I'm cancelling my DLC" thats a lack of trust in Nintendo as a company and a company can't have that to thrive.

Double dipping, so far, in Smash, is definitely a foreign thing to all 3rd party characters. Echoes are a different thing entirely.

What? Lol, Nintendo going to reveal all DLC at once? BS
LMAOOOOOO THIS WAS SO FUNNY.

Yeah, BS.

BUT, Idk I think it'd be a brave, transparent move. Honestly, that would go over better than just one DLC. Thats a huge move.

Last edited:

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
I understand your point, but what I'm saying is this logic is a pure falacy, given that there are thousands of people in the industry with controversial opinions that aren't made public anyway. You're giving them your money anyway. You're just saying that people just don't even consider this bc they might be afraid of this reality and preffer it to be publicly said for them to take some sort of position. I'm saying that it's not the lack of controversial public statements that will stop bigotted people from working in the industry, and using this line of thought for boycotting a product, that is a result of a TEAM of people (which you can bet has a good number of good-willed and hard-working people), is illogical and base itself on emotional impulses. If a company assumes a stance, as a corporation, that's a whole different story. But the case in hand is one guy out of thousands has a controversial opinion and people think boycotting it is a legit idea.
I think it's funny that you're implying that what I and other people are stating is a fallacy when in reality your argument is actually a fallacy. Your argument is basically "You can't be against supporting this person for their views because there could be other people who make products that you buy who have views you don't agree with." The reality is that we can actually be against supporting this individual, and if we knew about the bigotry of other individuals we would be against them as well. But just because other people around us have the potential for bigotry doesn't mean people are being illogical by not wanting to support someone who is publicly bigoted. Just because there are people around us who have murdered people and we don't know about it doesn't mean we shouldn't punish someone who has publicly murdered someone. Money talks and by people boycotting a product specifically because of an individual with bigoted views companies are sent the message that employing individuals with bigoted views is bad for business.

paper roxy

Smash Ace
I think it's funny that you're implying that what I and other people are stating is a fallacy when in reality your argument is actually a fallacy. Your argument is basically "You can't be against supporting this person for their views because there could be other people who make products that you buy who have views you don't agree with." The reality is that we can actually be against supporting this individual, and if we knew about the bigotry of other individuals we would be against them as well. But just because other people around us have the potential for bigotry doesn't mean people are being illogical by not wanting to support someone who is publicly bigoted. Just because there are people around us who have murdered people and we don't know about it doesn't mean we shouldn't punish someone who has publicly murdered someone. Money talks and by people boycotting a product specifically because of an individual with bigoted views companies are sent the message that employing individuals with bigoted views is bad for business.
everything hes posted about the DQ composer has been low quality bait tbh, ive just been ignoring him

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
SNES classic, possible switch online snes games, etc.
Stuff that would benefit both Nintendo and Square? And part of that is stuff assumed to be coming if at all.

You know that Square wants a big share from a big pie.
Right. But I'm saying there is no objective evidence that the "gaming masses" would actually want Sephiroth in Smash specifically over Geno. If anything the information we have points towards more people wanting Geno.
Going off of polls on Smash related topics? Not exactly sure that's your best bet for what the general gaming masses may want.

I mean, Smash talk generally attracts the Smash core fanbase. And yeah, not claiming they should ignore that, but nothing really is objective regarding the official ballot until we hear from Nintendo themselves, so at best, either side has a well educated guess or assumption.

You say there are "multiple factors and reasons" but you just keep saying it comes down to him being more popular in the mainstream. Him being in more games doesn't mean he necessarily appeals more to people who own Smash and would buy DLC.
It's literally how things are set that make him more viable though compared to Geno though. Say what you will about supposedly not being asked for as much, but by that logic if he was asked for more in the ballot, why did Cloud, a character with supposedly no business being on a Nintendo crossover at the time, beat him to getting in?

And now, think about it, unless Nintendo themselves have something to tap into, what gurantee do they have that just because people have asked for Geno that his fanbase would financially outlast the green that Final Fantasy VII has been famous for raking in, regardles of what platform of medium it's shown up on?

More in short term doesn't always fit v the business long term sight. Just food for thought.

It ain't a matter of him simply having more games than Geno either, but how even now, people know him and talk a good game up about him. And who's to say people wouldn't grow interested in him? Even Nintendo fans will have keen access to his home game on the Switch if they want to know about him first hand, so there's that.

Past history has shown that Final Fantasy (especially VII) fans will flock in for it.

Not saying Sephiroth is guaranteed, but you can't deny that it would be a good gameplan based off of stuff actually confirmed to be present or in the making.

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
What? Lol, Nintendo going to reveal all DLC at once? BS
I don't know. It kinda ties into what I said. Probably fake, but if they did reveal all 5, it would take away the possibility of another grinch leak happening. It's a pass, so you'd be buying all 5 characters right away. They'd already have your money, so all that would happen is it takes away the possibility of another leak happening, causing disappointment if people don't get what they want.

Also, it's probably fake, but Banjo-Kazooie, Geno, Monster Hunter, Rex/Pyra/Mythra, and Eevee? That would be an amazing line up, not gonna lie

Lol true. Eevee actually kinda makes sense though to promote let's go. Plus a transformation mechanic I think it said? That would be so fun to use the different Eevee evolutions, plus Poké Floats, but I don't know. It's probably fake anyway

Edit: never mind about the Eevee transformation thing. I just read it again and have no idea what the moveset he is talking about would be. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong

Last edited:

MajoraMan28

Smash Ace
You are misinterpreting my words.
I'm criticizing the idea of boycotting DQ because of one person in a huge team of people. And considering every entertainment piece has at least one person with a controversial opinion, this line of thought can be applied to anything. It's a matter of having the maturity of differentiating a person from the group.
And it's ridiculous to assume that boycotting a whole project would be a direct punishment to the one guy, who has numerous other projects he works on, and that. Don't consume anything then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom