• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatPrime

Smash Journeyman
You guys take hyping responsibly as like some kind of threat

I've seen the cycle happen all year: We get fired up because we think its happening and it doesn't and this thread turns into like a funeral and we're miserable; I'm guilty too. July 20th was the worst when we got all these teases and signs of Geno and then we got WWE Battleground.

We don't say "Hype Responsibly" to ruin your fun, we say it because we know how bad the blow out can be and keeping your expectations in check will not only keep you sane, but make the sweet victory even SWEETER

So yeah HYPE RESPONSIBLY
At least for me, it doesn't really matter if I get hyped or not, if I see something I don't like or don't see something I was hoping for, then I'll feel down. For instance, if that whole artifact theory regarding FP5 didn't happen, I still would not be happy about Byleth's announcement.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I dunno why I'm awake now instead of later, but I suddenly woke up and felt weird, so I started playing SM64 (this is like the beginning of a creepypasta, I know) but at least in this 'didn't really sleep enough' mindset, I can definitely see what people are talking about when they say this game is creepy - and I think it comes from viewing it through the lens of someone who's already seen what will come later in 3D games. Going this far back, it feels sort of... fake. These paintings and the castle itself don't feel like real places. Nobody lives here. Nobody dies here. Nothing exists in these paintings beyond the minimum of what you need to collect stars, and the ground abruptly drops off into a void past where it needs to be. Even OoT feels so much more real and lived-in. Even the little things that try to 'justify' the stars like the captain's note claiming that the star is their treasure in Jolly Roger Bay feel artificial, like it's just enough to make sense as long as you don't think about it for longer than a few seconds. ..And then you do, and you realize that not only did Bowser hide the stars there just recently so this 'captain' couldn't have had that as an old treasure, but the whole 'find my treasure if you open the chests in the right order' thing doesn't quite make sense - and wait, why is the bay completely surrounded by rock walls with no way out-

. . .Yeah, I can definitely see why this game is creepy. It's still a fun game, and it can be cheerful and lighthearted when it wants to, but there's something off about it.

Compare that to SMRPG, because really that's the Mushroom Kingdom we're leaving before we go into 64's version - there are actual towns, people have families and jobs and can be put in danger and saved from it. A couple joyfully tells you that they're going to be married soon... and then they actually get married. They even have a honeymoon. And this all largely takes place in the background while you're focusing on your own story, because that's how a real world works. Not forgetting that Raz and Raini first speak to Mario as if they're old friends who've known each other for a while. People from different towns occasionally reference each other. And then there's that chase scene on Booster Hill where you can look out into the distant background and see all of the other locations, exactly where they should be in relation to each other, and you understand that you're in a real, consistent world - this is here, and that is there. We don't even really get that again until Sunshine, to put that into perspective.

You get the impression that this is a real, living world that people inhabit and things actually happen there, constantly, whether you're looking or not. Now, I understand that there would obviously be some trouble translating that to early 64 titles while they were still figuring things out, but like I just pointed out OoT managed it well enough. These early titles are a mixed bag, honestly - some of them can be pretty okay in terms of feeling like actual places, but then some of them just feel wrong.
This sums up my experience with 64 perfectly.

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
So, not to get too long winded but Nintendo THEMSELVES have accidentally leaked in the last month and a half that major Smash, Zelda, DK, Kirby, and hardware announcements are in the near future and is it any small wonder that many of us are testy AF at the moment?
I can't help but feel Nintendo's internal folks were saying (picture this in your most evil dastardly scheming Barney Stinson voice), "Okay Ted...what if we 'acidentally' give away information on not only games, but hardware changes and upcoming franchises! We'll make everyone think it was a mistake BUT THEN REVEAL WE WERE TELLING THE TRUTH ALL ALONG AND THEY'LL BE SO MIND BLOWINGLY MIND BLOWN THAT WE'LL LOOK LIKE GENIUSES EVEN THOUGH WE DID SOMETHING SO SEEMINGLY CONFUSING. IT'LL BE LEGEN-wait for it...
DARY!!! THE RAW POWER OF CONFUSION WILL PROPEL US INTO A NEW ERA OF SUCCESS!!"

And then Miyamoto is like, "My name's not Ted..."

Last edited:

Griselda

Smash Lord

I've seen the cycle happen all year: We get fired up because we think its happening and it doesn't and this thread turns into like a funeral and we're miserable; I'm guilty too. July 20th was the worst when we got all these teases and signs of Geno and then we got WWE Battleground.

We don't say "Hype Responsibly" to ruin your fun, we say it because we know how bad the blow out can be and keeping your expectations in check will not only keep you sane, but make the sweet victory even SWEETER

So yeah HYPE RESPONSIBLY
There are a few reasons for people responding negatively to that sort of thing. Firstly is that there are people who don't go into full gloomy defeat mode whenever the next announcement isn't Geno - I only really feel mild annoyance, myself, considering that's been going on for years. The next announcement not being Geno is the status quo. The obvious response to this is 'if you aren't one of those people, then this 'Hype Responsibly' message isn't for you', but when it's framed as a message to the thread as a whole, it's easy to feel offended even if you know that you aren't actually being singled out. There's an initial, instinctual reaction that comes before logic kicks in, and it can come off as 'stop doing this thing that you aren't doing' for some people.

The second reason is that, in general, people who are excited don't like being told to stop being excited. The 'Hype Responsibly' messages typically come when there's an announcement looming, and regardless of whether or not there's genuine good intentions behind it, it can be interpreted as coming around to bully and depress people. "You could be wrong and get nothing, so you have no right to be excited when you don't know exactly what's coming". That's how that can feel, at times. Again, heat-of-the-moment reactions happen before logic kicks in and you have time to think "Maybe this person wasn't going out of their way to harm me".

The third reason is that this has simply been happening so often that it's grating - even the ones who do freak out and break down when they're disappointed have been disappointed so frequently that being continually told to keep their hopes down just in case comes off as condescending. "Yeah, I know it's not a guarantee", they think in response to that. It can be interpreted as them not being thought of as capable of handling their own thoughts and emotions, on top of that.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord

So yeah HYPE RESPONSIBLY
I see that Lord Woomy Lord Woomy has the right idea and you have the wrong idea, and while Griselda Griselda did a good job covering all the bases on why this whole 'Hype Responsibly' thing is stupid, I got one last bit for ya.

How about you stop telling me what to do just because some people get mad and disappointed and act out inappropriately. Why should I have to stop losing my mind at the possibilities of a Nintendo announcement because some folk BabyRage on Twitter when it doesn't go their way? Sorry bud, but I'm not gonna slow down just because others can't be responsibe for their own emotional responses, and constantly being told to do so is very irritating. It also feels very condescending, like I'm a kid in grade-school and the person posting 'Hype Responsibly' is some sort of adult guardian. Sorry man, I'm a ****ing adult and can handle my own disappointment very well: in fact, I often get over things faster than many of the people in this thread. See Byleth and ARMS rep for proof.

This is why we push back against it and why I make PushDustIn PushDustIn look like an enemy despite not really having anything against him because he was a major part of starting this stupid culture wave of 'Keep your expectations in check, boys and girls, and expect the worst then be happy when it's not'.

Or, you know, I could NOT be a pessimist my whole life! Like I said in my most recent video, why the hell would you live most of your life down in the dumps only to get minor bits of happiness when you could live most of your life with happiness and optimism and only get let down occasionally? If the majority of Nintendo fans actually act like this, that could explain a lot of the mental health issues that seem to crop up.

So, Hype Responsibly?

Instead, I think I will....

1600969187445.png

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Droodle Droodle The 3DS was announced at E3 2010, wasn't released until the following year. The Switch was announced in October 2016 and wasn't released until the following year either. Beyond that, the Switch is hilariously ahead of the pack when it comes to overall sales and exclusives so honestly no amount of news is going to seriously damper their holiday season this year. Also, if Nintendo was seriously worried that new announcements for stuff after Christmas was going to impact holiday sales, they likely wouldn't have given Capcom the okay to announce two Monster Hunter games that will likely become top ten sales wise for third party games on Switch with minimal effort. In other words, they could Switch Pro tomorrow and it would probably barely budge the needle for holiday sales.

Firox

Smash Master
How about this?

If you're emotionally fragile and/or dangerously bi-polar: hype responsibly

If you are great at taking things in stride and don't react with morbid anger or depression in the face of adversity: hype irresponsibly

As for myself, I'm gonna take the middle of the road. I will hype responsibly up until the moment I have absolutely solid reason to hype UNCONTROLLABLY. As in, if we get a Nintendo-based leak like Kirby Fighters 2 or a legit video leak of Geno gameplay, I am fully prepared to lose my ever-loving ****. My only inhibition at this point stems from baseless "insider" rumors which turn out false more often than not. That's not to say that things like Cacomallow or the Mii costume list don't hold water with me, just that I don't see the point in blowing my brains out with excitement until the finish line is legit within sight. But that's just me. People should be free to hype any way they want to. It's a little immature to police people's expectations one way or the other.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Not to get too smarmy about how Nintendo could totally make major announcements in October and November without threatening holiday sales, Nintendo literally had Directs November 2013, 14, AND 15 that had spring and summer games in them too. Going either further, the focus of the 2017, 18, AND 19 Fall Directs were largely post Christmas games too. So, in my last two posts, I've highlighted that Nintendo had major announcements in 8 of the last 10 years that theoretically could have hampered holiday sales but ultimately didn't so I don't see any reason for them to hold back on literally everything until January 2021.

Last edited:

CommanderZaktan

Smash Ace

Trevenant

Smash Lord
I still wonder how exactly people are expecting Nintendo presentations outside of Partner presentations. We are getting shadowdrop after shadowdrop of major first party titles and we have more partner showcases confirmed. It's made more apparent that we aren't getting any major presentation by January at the earliest when they shadowdrop a Zelda game. What form are people expecting one in and are they even taking most of this stuff into account tbh?

Colors

Smash Rookie
Personally, I really dislike the concept behind telling others to 'hype responsibly.' What gives someone the right to tell someone else how excited they should be about something? Really, it's an exaggerated display of one's arrogance. It's dampening someone's livelihood for no reason other than you personally feeling in direct opposition of the person's expectations. It's really mood killing when someone tells you not to be excited about something because it might not happen. Who cares? It might actually happen! That's what the excitement is for. No one here is qualified to tell someone else how they should be feeling about anything. In that way, telling someone to 'hype responsibly' is just a false measurement of self-importance. There's nothing irresponsible about being so passionate about something.

On that note, rejoice Geno fans who are excited at the prospect of him joining Smash soon! There's no brakes on my hype train! The RCT3 & Geno leak sounds really interesting, I hope someone here can find the source! I'd absolutely love to read it. This is getting really exciting, because we know a reveal has to be on the horizon somewhere!

I was reading this 4chan post and that got me thinking about an interesting reveal trailer for Geno. It goes like this: Mario is wandering in the forest and hears familiar SMRPG music emanating from a silhouetted character on a stump. Now first off, I really love the idea of mario characters wandering through the woods, hearing familiar music. It gives me Ocarina of Time vibes, and that honestly would make a great psyche out! So anyway, the 4chan post went on to explain that Mario finds the source and it's.. Mega Man playing the music? I didn't understand that part too much, but after a conflict with Smithy, Geno reveals himself as the next fighter. I think it would be really cool if the actual trailer was something like that. Except that instead of Mega Man on the stump, it could be like.. Skullkid or something! Every day we're so close. If it's truly Geno next, I don't know what I would do. I might bake a special SMRPG-inspired cake or something!

Hope everyone is having a nice week!

xNovaNebulax

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I really dislike the concept behind telling others to 'hype responsibly.' What gives someone the right to tell someone else how excited they should be about something? Really, it's an exaggerated display of one's arrogance. It's dampening someone's livelihood for no reason other than you personally feeling in direct opposition of the person's expectations. It's really mood killing when someone tells you not to be excited about something because it might not happen. Who cares? It might actually happen! That's what the excitement is for. No one here is qualified to tell someone else how they should be feeling about anything. In that way, telling someone to 'hype responsibly' is just a false measurement of self-importance. There's nothing irresponsible about being so passionate about something.

On that note, rejoice Geno fans who are excited at the prospect of him joining Smash soon! There's no brakes on my hype train! The RCT3 & Geno leak sounds really interesting, I hope someone here can find the source! I'd absolutely love to read it. This is getting really exciting, because we know a reveal has to be on the horizon somewhere!

I was reading this 4chan post and that got me thinking about an interesting reveal trailer for Geno. It goes like this: Mario is wandering in the forest and hears familiar SMRPG music emanating from a silhouetted character on a stump. Now first off, I really love the idea of mario characters wandering through the woods, hearing familiar music. It gives me Ocarina of Time vibes, and that honestly would make a great psyche out! So anyway, the 4chan post went on to explain that Mario finds the source and it's.. Mega Man playing the music? I didn't understand that part too much, but after a conflict with Smithy, Geno reveals himself as the next fighter. I think it would be really cool if the actual trailer was something like that. Except that instead of Mega Man on the stump, it could be like.. Skullkid or something! Every day we're so close. If it's truly Geno next, I don't know what I would do. I might bake a special SMRPG-inspired cake or something!

Hope everyone is having a nice week!
imagine if geno shot skull kid with a geno whirl lol

Droodle

Smash Lord
Droodle Droodle The 3DS was announced at E3 2010, wasn't released until the following year. The Switch was announced in October 2016 and wasn't released until the following year either. Beyond that, the Switch is hilariously ahead of the pack when it comes to overall sales and exclusives so honestly no amount of news is going to seriously damper their holiday season this year. Also, if Nintendo was seriously worried that new announcements for stuff after Christmas was going to impact holiday sales, they likely wouldn't have given Capcom the okay to announce two Monster Hunter games that will likely become top ten sales wise for third party games on Switch with minimal effort. In other words, they could Switch Pro tomorrow and it would probably barely budge the needle for holiday sales.
I think the 3DS goes back too far, and it's pretty clear that Nintendo's marketing strategy during those times were completely different; before they even had directs. A lot has changed in the last 10 years.

I meant more in regards to the new 3DS XL that got announced in August 2014, and came out October 2014 (in Japan); and later everywhere else (which likely wouldn't be an issue for the Switch because Nintendo prioritizes worldwide simultaneous releases nowadays). And while the Switch was announced in October 2016, the proper information and release dates weren't revealed until January 2017. However, the Switch announcement also came out during the worst Nintendo console saleswise so I'm pretty sure Nintendo knew that they wouldn't be selling too many new WII U units in Christmas 2016.

I don't really get your Monster Hunter argument; that's not hardware, it's a game. The marketing strategy for these games and hardware tends to be completely different for most companies. Having it in the lineups for the coming year will boost Switch sales during the Holidays. It literally does no harm to Switch sales in any way.

Announcing a Switch Pro right before the holidays would be a dumb move from a marketing standpoint however, as a solid amount of people who may have wanted to get a Switch in December would likely just wait till March to get the new hardware instead. Obviously, I doubt that the Switch won't sell like hotcakes in December anyways; but Nintendo is a company that wants to maximize profit. They aren't going to announce their shiniest new hardware, until after their hottest seller spends it's time in the spotlight during Christmas.

Last edited:

Mizzle

Smash Cadet
I can't remember where it's from, but it's not from 4chan and it mentions this game as RCT3 and Geno. And sure enough, RCT3 was revealed for the Switch days later.
Do you remember when you saw this? Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 had leaked as far back as the 7th through Nintendo's servers.

Colors

Smash Rookie
imagine if geno shot skull kid with a geno whirl lol
Imagine!! It's such a cool idea. A very Legend of Zelda-esque forest, maybe cut from the cloth of Lost Woods. Hearing that faint, ghaslty tune and then seeing a wooden entity in the darkness hunched over a wooden stump. Curbing expectations, because it's revealed to be Skull Kid! Gloating over a Smash Invitation letter and just waving it around. Which canonically makes sense because he steals things! All of a sudden, Forest Maze melody sighs between the trees! Geno comes bursting out of the treeline, and as you suggested, a Geno Whirl would be really cool! Sending Skull Kid away, taking the invitation for himself. Splash page! Geno! Shoots for the Stars! Aaaaaaaa! 😍

xNovaNebulax

Smash Journeyman
Imagine!! It's such a cool idea. A very Legend of Zelda-esque forest, maybe cut from the cloth of Lost Woods. Hearing that faint, ghaslty tune and then seeing a wooden entity in the darkness hunched over a wooden stump. Curbing expectations, because it's revealed to be Skull Kid! Gloating over a Smash Invitation letter and just waving it around. Which canonically makes sense because he steals things! All of a sudden, Forest Maze melody sighs between the trees! Geno comes bursting out of the treeline, and as you suggested, a Geno Whirl would be really cool! Sending Skull Kid away, taking the invitation for himself. Splash page! Geno! Shoots for the Stars! Aaaaaaaa! 😍
either that or he slaps piranha plant n the face for stealing his invitation xDDD

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
I see people saying the same stuff about RCT3 pointing to Geno a couple weeks ago in this thread but none of them seem to remember where they made those connections either. Anyone know why this is a big deal?

Last edited:

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
It also feels very condescending, like I'm a kid in grade-school and the person posting 'Hype Responsibly' is some sort of adult guardian. Sorry man, I'm a ****ing adult and can handle my own disappointment very well
You call me condescending?

The entire tone of your response post makes you sound like a child throwing a tantrum despite claims of being an adult and taking it out on Pushdustin just because you apparently feel attacked

T2by4

Smash Lord
I see people saying the same stuff about RCT3 pointing to Geno a couple weeks ago in this thread but none of them seem to remember where they made those connections either. Anyone know why this is a big deal?
Egy6xb2XYAEm0dh.jpeg

How is it the one time everyone seems to recall a post that may have just given us our answer, yet none of us are able to find it while at the same time we post a million fake ones. Bruh.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I still wonder how exactly people are expecting Nintendo presentations outside of Partner presentations. We are getting shadowdrop after shadowdrop of major first party titles and we have more partner showcases confirmed. It's made more apparent that we aren't getting any major presentation by January at the earliest when they shadowdrop a Zelda game. What form are people expecting one in and are they even taking most of this stuff into account tbh?
A 25-30 minute first/second party focused presentation. All the shadowdrops have been spinoffs or ports or enhanced ports. No offense to Paper Mario but it's probably been a solid decade since it was a Direct highlight. Hyrule Warriors 2 is still ultimately a spin-off. Once they start shadowdropping things like Smash characters or mainline AAA games, then I will concede that there won't be anything major this year.

Trevenant

Smash Lord
A 25-30 minute first/second party focused presentation. All the shadowdrops have been spinoffs or ports or enhanced ports. No offense to Paper Mario but it's probably been a solid decade since it was a Direct highlight. Hyrule Warriors 2 is still ultimately a spin-off. Once they start shadowdropping things like Smash characters or mainline AAA games, then I will concede that there won't be anything major this year.
Idk about spin-off it's meant to be the prequel to BoTW just in warriors fashion. The partner showcases also basically contain the sizzle reels of regular directs. The mini back in March even had third party stuff so I'm doubtful that they would make partner showcases whilst knowing that they were planning a first party focussed direct when they would just add in the third party stuff too. That and ports probably still would be held off for a direct especially if it's first party focussed. I mean I guess one could happen but all this stuff can't really be sugarcoated and Is definitely quite a bit hit against one.

I'd love to be optimistic about one but honestly everything is suggesting January at the earliest tbh. I just want at least some info to chew on and honestly a direct would do that but for now I'm fine with shadowdrops

Last edited:

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
You call me condescending?

The entire tone of your response post makes you sound like a child throwing a tantrum despite claims of being an adult and taking it out on Pushdustin just because you apparently feel attacked
There is no tantrum, and assuming I feel attacked doesn't aid your point. There is a bunch of irritation from seeing this stupid narrative so much, yes, but no legit wall-punching anger. Please don't compare me to your average Twitter user or those idiots in the streets just to try and strengthen your position.

Also, you took personal offense at my general application of condescending attitude to the narrative: I said 'Hype Responsibly' comes off very condescending, not that you do, but since you were the one pushing it here I can see how you easily misconstrued that.

Also I never took anything out on him. If you actually read my post this time without your offense clouding your eyes, you'll notice that I said I have nothing against him personally. I just hate his attitude around announcements and the fact that he pushes this narrative. That and I don't like his politics, but that's a given anymore and not relevant here.

Once again, it boils down to the narrative, which is condescending in nature and gives of a false air of authority and superiority. Colors Colors did a good job or covering that as well as Griselda Griselda so if you MUST have a counter opinion that doesn't return snark with snark, look to those.

Honestly you are way too uptight about this. And to think I was gonna request that you use the powers of your elitist ResetEra privilege and try to contact Ryce to get us more information.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Droodle Droodle But where's the evidence that it would negatively impact holiday sales? Like I said in my earlier post, 8 of the last 10 years technically had major announcements for the year after in the summer or fall that by your theory would have negatively impacted holiday sales but they very likely didn't because they did a fall Direct last year next year announcements and they did one thr year before that and the year before that... Theoretically it could impact holiday but, in truth, it seems this theory has been tested repeatedly to show that it has no serious impact because, if it did, Nintendo wouldn't bother making major announcements in the fall for the next year at all.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I dunno... I'm slowly starting to come to realize that we're at that time of the month where we're subconsciously coming to terms with the fact that yet another full month has passed without Smash and we're kind of taking our frustrations out on each other so I'll pull back some. Part of my reasoning for news coming sooner than later is what happened earlier this year with retail leaks. For example, the Bioshock collection leaked in mid January via a retail listing and then was formally announced in late March, roughly 2 months later. Applying these same optics, we've had some fairly notable leaks between early August and mid September, suggesting to me that these will likely be formally announced in October and November. That's part of where I'm coming from.

Firox

Smash Master
I dunno... I'm slowly starting to come to realize that we're at that time of the month where we're subconsciously coming to terms with the fact that yet another full month has passed without Smash and we're kind of taking our frustrations out on each other so I'll pull back some. Part of my reasoning for news coming sooner than later is what happened earlier this year with retail leaks. For example, the Bioshock collection leaked in mid January via a retail listing and then was formally announced in late March, roughly 2 months later. Applying these same optics, we've had some fairly notable leaks between early August and mid September, suggesting to me that these will likely be formally announced in October and November. That's part of where I'm coming from.
Man, to think that I considered myself on the cynical side for suggesting back in August that we wouldn't hear anything until September. Now here we are at the end of September pushing our expectations into October and November. Freaking Nintendo needs to pull their collective head out of their butt and just drop the next fighter already. This went beyond stupid months ago.

CommanderZaktan

Smash Ace
Now I remember. Fatmanonice, did an insider told you about RCT3 and Geno weeks ago?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man, to think that I considered myself on the cynical side for suggesting back in August that we wouldn't hear anything until September. Now here we are at the end of September pushing our expectations into October and November. Freaking Nintendo needs to pull their collective head out of their butt and just drop the next fighter already. This went beyond stupid months ago.
≥SARS 2: Epileptic Scooby Doo punches the world in the gut
≥This reasonably destroys all prospects of major in-person e-sports gatherings for the foreseeable future
≥be the owners of the absolute ****tiest online imaginable in 2020
≥entire playerbase pans your online connection very specifically about Smash since no one can go play with their friends locally
≥tease that the headliner of your second season of DLC is a character from a first party "fighting game" that stubbed its toe and fell down on the way out of the gate, leave the community arguing over which slinky armed son of a ***** is gonna be the one for THREE MONTHS
≥release Noodle Arms the Enchilada as the headliner of your second season of DLC. She is something of a buggy mess and T poses to assert dominance.
≥wait a full month before releasing a minor update adding smol Battlefield and claiming you helped the online experience
≥online is now a slightly polished turd
≥a fan made mod for Melee adds rollback netcode to the game and absolutely destroys any viability that Ultimate has online
≥take zero legal action against Slippi/streamers proudly showing it off despite the fact that it poses a clear threat to the sales of Ultimate and the DLC
≥instead go after Legacy XP and a god damn porn game featuring Peach
≥do nothing else but run trash ass tournaments for a month

1600980571499.png

Smash is now sitting at the bottom of the top 10 titles per week according to Famitsu and is doing worse than a ****ing soccer game. I have no idea why Nintendo hates Ultimate the way they do but at this point it's just willful negligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom