• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

NordicOS

Smash Rookie
I can feel we are at the deadline of this two-decades torture. If not this, next week I’m expecting the ARMS trailer featuring:

a) Min Min

b) 4 reps. (Each with some unique Specials)
consisting in SpringMan, Ribbon Girl, MinMin & Ninjara

c) 8 reps. (Each with some unique Specials)

All under the same slot #76. Then followed by a perfect CGI trailer of our Wooden Puppet Blue Doll:

a) mixed in the same ARMS trailer, with Geno participating with the ARMS roster

b) totally new trailer at the end of the Direct, with Geno reveal:

b1) Geno awakening at Gaz House/followed by Bowyer sequence (of course with Mario in there). Mixing all the SMRPG gang there and of course also Mallow in the CGI (in gameplay probably Mallow as part of Geno Flash, mixing it with Star Rain, like Mega Man final smash mixing all the protagonists). Also a Costume or even a Premium Costume of Mallow. Yes, to have the complete original SMRPG cast: Mario-Bowser-Peach-Geno playables + Mallow premium. To have it complete, hopefully.

b2) Geno awakening like the toys in the 64 intro

b3) Geno appearing in a sequel of the Rosalina reveal trailer, mixed with Mario & Kirby elements. Probably awakening and fighting against Galeem and Dharkon with all the “Puppet Fighters” plot.

Geno falls down to Smash! Geno serves a higher demand!

*Probably cause Sakurai decided to use the Rare wordplay with Banjo: “Banjo and Kazooie are RARING to go”; I can see if they decide to use the Square wordplay here: Geno Squares Up! or something similar. But anyway my personal favorites are the tag lines that include “Shoot” or “Star” in there!

Best wishes from Chile and Geno is 100% playable for me. Keep the faith! Too much evidence and too much demand granted in Ultimate. Also recognition from Sakurai. Pretty sure it’s happening! This is our best shot. We have never come so far like this. It’s a strong evidence on the table. Call me crazy but will realize then.

:)
whatever they do, it will be worth our time because our blue puppet boi is finally in

MarioRaccoon

Smash Ace
zippo comment is probably due to Sony PS5 reveal that was postponed today (and he tweet about it yesterday).

Its probably that Nintendo will announce their august and september games this and next week, maybe a fall title (though I don’t think about it).

_Fun.Tendo_

Smash Cadet
Credit of this plush goes to MeowAbout Cosplay on Facebook. Just wanted to share this as it's among one of my favorite images of Geno, and I think could really be my favorite one of him.

Edit: If it doesn't show up for you: use this: i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/411/821/89e.jpg

Last edited:

Polarthief

Smash Lord
Man I play Terraria for like.... *checks clock*... all night, and you guys push a whole new page, dang.

Anyway, the Zippo saying Mario thing is an assumption from the person who tweeted it, because Zippo's the one who leaked all those Mario announcements. That said, he also leaked a handful of other things too, so basically there's no proof he was talking about a Mario thing. That said, he said Thursday. So we're in for something on Thursday, and probably elsewhere in the week. The one thing we know he wasn't talking about is Pokemon because that's tomorrow.

Besides today, it seems like every weekday's probably gonna be fun on a bun in some way.

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
Man I play Terraria for like.... *checks clock*... all night, and you guys push a whole new page, dang.

Anyway, the Zippo saying Mario thing is an assumption from the person who tweeted it, because Zippo's the one who leaked all those Mario announcements. That said, he also leaked a handful of other things too, so basically there's no proof he was talking about a Mario thing. That said, he said Thursday. So we're in for something on Thursday, and probably elsewhere in the week. The one thing we know he wasn't talking about is Pokemon because that's tomorrow.

Besides today, it seems like every weekday's probably gonna be fun on a bun in some way.
Imagine if Smash and Pokemon gets announced within two days of each other. It's not impossible but it is unlikely, I'll agree.
That way they can have Pokemon fresh in your mind when they add Urshifu as fighter #7

Polarthief

Smash Lord
Imagine if Smash and Pokemon gets announced within two days of each other. It's not impossible but it is unlikely, I'll agree.
That way they can have Pokemon fresh in your mind when they add Urshifu as fighter #7
*Polarthief will remember that.*

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
"Hello, I'm Masahiro Sakurai. It's been a while since we last discussed Fighter's Pass Volume Two. Well, after discussing Arms and its spaghetti boys and girls, I'm happy to announce that Pokemon will be receiving Gen 8 content in Smash. Not only will it receive more spirits but Toxicitry, Eternatus, and Cinderace will be appearing as Pokeball Pokemon. All of this is being added in the next update, when the legendary pokemon Urshifu joins Super Smash Bros Ultimate."

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Zippo is probably right regardless if he knows specifics because, like I showed yesterday, the Minecraft and Pac-Man crossover is a huge deal. Maybe it's just because we're Smash fans but crossovers of any kind are a liscensing mess and it takes a lot to make them a reality. The fact that Microsoft has officially hooked up with Namco's most valuable IP is a really big deal. Beyond that, it's a Nintendo exclusive which means Nintendo had to be part of the deal too. It's been almost a year since Banjo was announced and this is hard evidence that these three are still working together and probably going to produce even more content together in the future.

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/411/821/89e.jpg
I've seen that plush and it looks so good. It honestly looks like an official product from Nintendo. I really hope he opens that plush up for commission again because I would really love to add that Geno plush to my Mario plush collection.

Last edited:

Let Geno Smash

Smash Ace
Zippo is probably right regardless if he knows specifics because, like I showed yesterday, the Minecraft and Pac-Man crossover is a huge deal. Maybe it's just because we're Smash fans but crossovers of any kind are a liscensing mess and it takes a lot to make them a reality. The fact that Microsoft has officially hooked up with Namco's most valuable IP is a really big deal. Beyond that, it's a Nintendo exclusive which means Nintendo had to be part of the deal too. It's been almost a year since Banjo was announced and this is hard evidence that these three are still working together and probably going to produce even more content together in the future.
Fatman, i have a question? The 1st Pokemon DLC will be launched on June 17th, now knowing that, when you think the Arms rep is coming?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Fatman, i have a question? The 1st Pokemon DLC will be launched on June 17th, now knowing that, when you think the Arms rep is coming?
I'm still guessing the week of the 22nd. The next Amiibo dump is next Friday and, except for Terry's Japanese Amiibo wave, Amiibo and characters haven't been released in the same week and there's usually about a two week gap between the two.

MattX20

Smash Hero
I'm still guessing the week of the 22nd. The next Amiibo dump is next Friday and, except for Terry's Japanese Amiibo wave, Amiibo and characters haven't been released in the same week and there's usually about a two week gap between the two.
I could believe the 22nd as a potential release date for the ARMS fighter, but I'm still thinking the reveals will occur on or before the 11th

Trevenant

Smash Lord
I hope people don't actually read too much into this. It isn't really a Nintendo exclusive as it's also on X-Box although it's not much different as that one is directly under Microsoft. I don't know why they missed PlayStation but I think it's probably just because of Bamco. A deal like this and one like smash are honestly two different beasts. As far as Smash goes, I'm fairly sure Nintendo does most of the actual negotiating while Sora and Namco just help implement them into the game while this was a deal with three companies. This was also done for Pac-Man's birthday/anniversary so I wouldn't say it means anything to do with them working together. Seems to me that people are adding it all up just because it equals smash as they want to see it but are getting five in the process.

Before Banjo and Kazooie, people were saying that we were absolutely going to get a Microsoft character which they were right on. After that people have since been using them as proof that we are absolutely gonna be getting another one despite the circumstances between someone like Master Chief (mascot of a rival console getting a new game, not Nintendo associated etc) to BK (constant demand to join, former Nintendo exclusives, not being used by the company that owns them aside from a bad dream over a decade ago and some merch). I ask when do people think it will end because if we get another Microsoft character who isn't like BK then they will be using the standards they broke or made to justify another character. And since these standards are so different between anyone from Microsoft and BK, I have to admit I think it's pretty unlikely we will get another Microsoft character.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
T Trevenant If this was an isolated incident I would let it go but, when it comes to Smash, notable crossovers or exclusive projects shortly before Smash announcements is actually a decent predictor of whether a company will be involved in Smash in some form:

Snake: the Twin Snakes for the GameCube
Sonic- Mario and Sonic at the 2008 Olympic Games
Megaman- Street Fighter x Tekken (which had both Pac-Man and Megaman in it)
Pac-Man- Seriously, take your pick.
Bayonetta- the Wonderful 101
Simon- Castlevania in both the NES Classic and SNES Classic
Joker- Tokyo Mirage Sessions (aka SMT x Fire Emblem).
Hero- Dragon Quest XI S
Banjo- Mario in Minecraft

This isn't an exhaustive list either, just the ones I could think of off the top of my head. Point is that a lot of Smash additions were kind of foreshadowed in this way because Smash is rarely the first time major companies work together and there's typically something noteworthy before their Smash primere.

Polarthief

Smash Lord
Speaking of remembering things, I've still got that dank Urshifu avatar for you to wear if he gets in. :ultridley:
"Hello, I'm Masahiro Sakurai. It's been a while since we last discussed Fighter's Pass Volume Two. Well, after discussing Arms and its spaghetti boys and girls, I'm happy to announce that Pokemon will be receiving Gen 8 content in Smash. Not only will it receive more spirits but Toxicitry, Eternatus, and Cinderace will be appearing as Pokeball Pokemon. All of this is being added in the next update, when the legendary pokemon Urshifu joins Super Smash Bros Ultimate."
I really don't think it's coming (any Pokemon rep really). That video was also barren as hell, basically just a flashy (read: annoying) release date announcement. I thought maybe they were gonna talk about the second DLC, but nah, there was nothing there. I also still think just the fact that there was an announcement for the video means we won't get another announcement for another presentation til next week though. They're not gonna shadowdrop Smash news in a non-presentation/non-event way (VGAs were an event for example) by plopping them on Twitter, they live for those reactions and people not getting spoiled, so yeah, I really don't expect any Smash stuff this week.

Trevenant

Smash Lord
T Trevenant If this was an isolated incident I would let it go but, when it comes to Smash, notable crossovers or exclusive projects shortly before Smash announcements is actually a decent predictor of whether a company will be involved in Smash in some form:

Hero- Dragon Quest XI S

This isn't an exhaustive list either, just the ones I could think of off the top of my head. Point is that a lot of Smash additions were kind of foreshadowed in this way because Smash is rarely the first time major companies work together and there's typically something noteworthy before their Smash primere.
I wouldn't really say any of those pertained to Smash though moreso just fun little coincidences. It obviously helps on the business relationship front unless you're Ubisoft but aside from that I struggle to see it actually doing much. Nintendo does quite a lot of collabs but it's probably coincidental that it's these ones specifically

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569

Hero- Dragon Quest XI S

To be fair, Microsoft is already confirmed to be involved with Smash so the PAC-MAN in Minecraft stuff could have just been made due to their collaboration with Smash. I'm honestly not completely sold on the idea of Microsoft getting another rep. Its possible, but I personally think its unlikely.

Let Geno Smash

Smash Ace

Hero- Dragon Quest XI S

And cloud?

SkeffVEVO

Smash Apprentice
I've been pretty inactive on the threads here recently, I've mainly just been lurking, but I wanted to say that the Pac-Man crossover is available on all platforms and is not a Nintendo exclusive. That trailer Nintendo released came out ten days after the one Mojang released, for some reason (The Xbox trailer was released the same day as Mojang's trailer and the Playstation trailer was released a week after Mojang's). I just wanted to clear that up and also mention that this isn't the first weird crossover Minecraft Bedrock Edition has done as they've crossed over with Final Fantasy 15, Star Wars, Stranger Things, Mario, Little Big Planet, and many others. (The Mario and Little Big Planet stuff is exclusive to their respective platforms)

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
Microsoft and Bandai Namco have had a pretty strong relationship for a few years now. I think the most clear case of this is just how many Bandai Namco games get first showings at Microsoft E3 events. Because of that, Minecraft having a Pac-Man crossover doesn't really feel all that big of a deal to me.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
It's like last year and when Sabi and me heard about Banjo in early April and then we got Cuphead confirmed for Switch a few weeks later as well as Microsoft IPs in the Switch edition of Minecraft which was a hard indicator to me that "yep, Banjo's more than likely coming." Since then, the ball has kept rolling and it just ties into other things like the lingering Rare Replay and MCC rumors, Banjo having no RARE or Microsoft costumes at all, and more meetings between Nintendo and Microsoft that have been made public. Point is that there's definitely enough to suggest that Smash isn't "done" with Microsoft stuff.

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
It's like last year and when Sabi and me heard about Banjo in early April and then we got Cuphead confirmed for Switch a few weeks later as well as Microsoft IPs in the Switch edition of Minecraft which was a hard indicator to me that "yep, Banjo's more than likely coming." Since then, the ball has kept rolling and it just ties into other things like the lingering Rare Replay and MCC rumors, Banjo having no RARE or Microsoft costumes at all, and more meetings between Nintendo and Microsoft that have been made public. Point is that there's definitely enough to suggest that Smash isn't "done" with Microsoft stuff.
I guess you do bring up a good point about the lack of Microsoft Mii Outfits with Banjo's release, but I would keep in mind that Microsoft was probably pretty difficult to work with as is seeing how its the first Western company to get a playable character. They probably couldn't obtain the rights in time to get any Microsoft outfits. And this is just me, but I personally don't think we are in for another Western character from Microsoft. I think if we are getting another Western character, its gonna be from a different company like Ubisoft, and I don't really think we will get two Western reps in the same Pass considering how bias Nintendo and Sakurai are towards Japanese IPs.

protoblues

Smash Cadet
Exactly on point. If Steve is coming to Smash, that's not an isolated add. It's part of a bigger deal with lots of components. The Pac-Man DLC would be just one of those parts. Steve in Smash might be the next to drop, followed perhaps by more Mario Minecraft DLC and then the Ori sequel coming to switch a little later on.

Of course, this could be an isolated deal between Namco and Microsoft - I think PS4 is missing lots of Minecraft DLC, so it's not too unusual for this to only come to Switch/PC/Xbox. But this is exactly the kind of thing you would expect to crop up together with a 3rd party DLC character.

One thing I am always thinking about with Geno is what kind of content comes with him, what does the rest of the deal look like? Paper Mario DLC? SMRPG on SNES Online? It's a tougher nut to crack, especially because I don't know what would really excite Square Enix about this deal.

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
The 9th, 10th, and 11th are the dates to keep our eyes on the most for a potential Smash Direct.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Not sure if I've ever outright said this because it may step on some toes but if the Geno fanbase can point to the missing Square costumes as potential evidence to another Square character then Microsoft and Namco fans can honestly do the same since they were also notably MIA from the Fighter's Pass. It's only fair and yet another reason why I believe all three companies will have packs in Season 2. I practically own an ocean of non-****s given when it comes to another Microsoft rep but I have to admit that there's a lot supporting it up front and behind the scenes to take it seriously.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Not sure if I've ever outright said this because it may step on some toes but if the Geno fanbase can point to the missing Square costumes as potential evidence to another Square character then Microsoft and Namco fans can honestly do the same since they were also notably MIA from the Fighter's Pass. It's only fair and yet another reason why I believe all three companies will have packs in Season 2. I practically own an ocean of non-****s given when it comes to another Microsoft rep but I have to admit that there's a lot supporting it up front and behind the scenes to take it seriously.
Given that Bandai Namco is literally Ultimate's developer, I imagine they would want more characters of theirs playable beyond Pac Man, and it's the only company from Smash 4 to not receive a second character yet.

Droodle

Smash Lord

Hero- Dragon Quest XI S

Yeah, but outside of Bayonetta (maybe Joker) all of these IPs are huge/influential/iconic in their own way. And on top of that all of these companies are pretty big (again, with PG and Atlus on the smaller side). To me, it makes sense that Nintendo would want to work with companies that they have good relationships with, and are also big. Besides, some of that criteria is pretty odd? For example, Street Fighter x Tekken had nothing to do with Nintendo and ultimately they finalize the picks; Mega-Man likely got into Smash because he had fan-demand and a ton of legacy on the system. On the other hand, you have things like Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE which happened 2-3 years before Joker even got confirmed for Smash (though, I guess it's possible the DLC picks were getting chosen around this time).

But correlation does not equal causation. Chances are that these companies got chosen for Smash because they already had a fairly good relationship with Nintendo, rather then because they recently collaborated (although that in of itself can help their relationship). In this case, Microsoft/Namco are collaborating in an already huge IP that is completely unrelated to Smash, not to mention that those 2+Nintendo already have a great relationship beforehand. Also, on top of all this; sometimes "good relationships" does not result in a fighter. As someone pointed out, this is also coming to the Playstation; so it's just a regular collaboration,

Ubisoft (Mario + Rabbids/Rayman Legends/Origins): Resulted in Rayman spirits, and some Rabbid/AC costumes.
Cygames (Dragalia Lost): 0 content.
Grasshopper Manufacture (Travis Strikes Again/NMH 3): 0 content.

Obviously, Steve/Master Chief could get into Smash; but currently as it is, this theory just feels like a slight step above from the "New Game is coming to the Switch so _____ is going to be in Smash".

Microsoft and Bandai Namco have had a pretty strong relationship for a few years now. I think the most clear case of this is just how many Bandai Namco games get first showings at Microsoft E3 events. Because of that, Minecraft having a Pac-Man crossover doesn't really feel all that big of a deal to me.
Yep, Tales of Vesperia DE, Tales of Arise, and Elden Ring were confirmed during Microsoft's E3 presentation, and the first 2 at least seems to fit the Switch/Playstation audience way more then the Xbox one.
I'm well aware of the rumors but until they are actually confirmed, it's better to just treat them as rumors. I know that Banjo was rumored to come with the rumored Rare Replay, but in the end we didn't end up getting that. It's totally possible to get those games on the Switch, without having (another) Smash collaboration. Again, this ties back into the point that new/rumored games on the Nintendo Switch DO NOT equal representation in Smash. Besides who's to say if they do end up with representation, it'll end up being a full blown fighter? For all we know, it could just end up being spirits/mii costumes with no Microsoft rep.

On top of that, Banjo coming without Rare/Microsoft costumes isn't a huge outlier either; and it doesn't mean we are going to get another Microsoft character. I mean in the exact same pass, we ended up with 0 FE related mii costumes, and that doesn't mean we'll end up with a character like Edelgard in Fighter Pass 2 to make up for the lost Byleth FE mii costumes.

Last edited:

TriggerX

Smash Ace
Exactly on point. If Steve is coming to Smash, that's not an isolated add. It's part of a bigger deal with lots of components. The Pac-Man DLC would be just one of those parts. Steve in Smash might be the next to drop, followed perhaps by more Mario Minecraft DLC and then the Ori sequel coming to switch a little later on.

Of course, this could be an isolated deal between Namco and Microsoft - I think PS4 is missing lots of Minecraft DLC, so it's not too unusual for this to only come to Switch/PC/Xbox. But this is exactly the kind of thing you would expect to crop up together with a 3rd party DLC character.

One thing I am always thinking about with Geno is what kind of content comes with him, what does the rest of the deal look like? Paper Mario DLC? SMRPG on SNES Online? It's a tougher nut to crack, especially because I don't know what would really excite Square Enix about this deal.
Isn’t the Pac-Man dlc coming to PlayStation? I saw it on a PlayStation YouTube channel. Although not 100% sure if it’s the official one, but it’s one of the top 4 things you see if you search pac man minecraft

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
I agree with you on Namco. They’re getting a character. But isn’t most of the reason we feel so safe about a Square and Namco character in Season 2 the fact that they had popular mii costumes that specifically didnt return in the first season?

Don’t get me wrong, I think Microsoft is a safe bet for another character, but i wouldn’t lump them into the exact same situation that Square/Namco are in.

Hell, Square is the only company of the 3 to get a DLC fighter in season 1 AND have missing mii costumes despite that fact.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Droodle Droodle On the lack of Fire Emblem costumes (and Nintendo for that matter), that was actually one of my arguments as to why there was very likely to be a Nintendo focused pack in Season 2. Also, it's not just the games when it comes to Microsoft, it's the relationship as a whole. I've gone into it a few times but it's very quid pro quo because the two cover each others weaknesses very well. Nintendo's online infrastructure is **** and has a hard time wrangling "mature" games and genres while Microsoft has historically struggled to appeal to kids and has a laughably bad market outside the North America and Europe, especially in Asia. There's more but I think it's often lost on people how significant it is especially in the light that they're literally competitors and Microsoft is a TRILLION dollar company.

Droodle

Smash Lord
Droodle Droodle On the lack of Fire Emblem costumes (and Nintendo for that matter), that was actually one of my arguments as to why there was very likely to be a Nintendo focused pack in Season 2. Also, it's not just the games when it comes to Microsoft, it's the relationship as a whole. I've gone into it a few times but it's very quid pro quo because the two cover each others weaknesses very well. Nintendo's online infrastructure is **** and has a hard time wrangling "mature" games and genres while Microsoft has historically struggled to appeal to kids and has a laughably bad market outside the North America and Europe, especially in Asia. There's more but I think it's often lost on people how significant it is especially in the light that they're literally competitors and Microsoft is a TRILLION dollar company.
Yeah, I get your first point about the FE costumes now. But what I was getting at is that chances are that for whatever reason, there were no FE costumes planned to begin with, just like there weren't any Rare/Microsoft costumes with Banjo. That's what separates the likes of a Square-Enix/Namco Bandai/Capcom rep compared to someone like Banjo. We know for a fact that some previous fan-favorite costumes from Smash 4 are missing, but we don't know if Banjo/Microsoft costumes were even planned. Same with FE costumes.

Regarding your second point, I get that Nintendo lacks mature games; but other then Halo I can't really see any "mature" games on the Switch doing that well. On the other hand, I doubt that Microsoft really gains anything from Nintendo other then a good relationship; you won't see any Nintendo 1st parties on the Xbox anytime soon. Yes, they are still competitors; but I think the line is starting to blur for Microsoft in terms of being true competitors with Nintendo. Nintendo has started to dominate the Eastern market rather hard, and I doubt that Microsoft thinks that the next Xbox will suddenly be a big hit there; and they're already struggling in their home market with the Playstation, this is why you've started to see them promote the Xbox/PC style a lot more.

As time moves forwards, and we near the launch of the next Xbox; I doubt that they'll be able to port a lot of their games to the Switch too. Let's say there's a new Banjo game, I doubt the Switch (or even a potential Switch 2) will be able to run it, as the gap between the technology required to run the game will be bigger. Chances are that they would even have trouble optimizing the later games of the Master Chief Collection to run on the Switch. The Xbox One already struggles with a good chunk of Microsoft's "budget" titles (such as the new ORI). So really outside, of the rumored MCC, Rare Replay, and Minecraft; I can't really see a stable relationship with Microsoft/Nintendo lasting that long.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Also, I have to say, contrary to what Resetera, GameFAQs, and the Newcomer Speculation thread often asserts, I appreciate the fact that people feel free to disagree with me and NO, you all don't blindly agree with everything I say just because I support Geno. I don't think this thread is given enough credit to how intuitive it is and how fully in-depth you all can explain your reasoning and beliefs for things. It's miserably ironic because you all are often presented as mindlessly agreeing with on everything I say and theorize when the reality of things is that very few of you agree with everything I say and, looking at people's personal prediction charts, I would say that maybe HALF agree with three or more of my predictions for Season 2. Sorry this seems out of nowhere but you all have been regularly **** on for the past year and a half because of me and I'm sorry people suck so much.

Last edited:

MisterMike

Smash Champion
Also, I have to say, contrary to what Resetera, GameFAQs, and the Newcomer Speculation thread often asserts, I appreciate the fact that people feel free to disagree with me and NO, you all don't blindly agree with everything I say just because I support Geno. I don't think this thread is given enough credit to how intuitive it is and how fully in-depth you all can explain your reasoning and beliefs for things. It's miserably ironic because you all are often presented as mindlessly agreeing with on everything I say and theorize when the reality of things is that very few of you agree with everything I say and, looking at people's personal prediction charts, I would say that maybe HALF agree with three or more of my predictions for Season 2. Sorry this seems out of nowhere but you all have been regularly **** on for the past year and a half because of me and I'm sorry people suck so much.
I only started agreeing with what you said because I thought you were a floating blue Popeye head IRL. Once I realized you were a human it was much easier to question your takes.

Speaking of, forgot if you had ever mentioned this and a bit off topic (like that's new), but you a big Popeye guy and if so, thoughts on the Genndy Popeye film being revived?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom