• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brothanigus

Smash Apprentice
User was warned for this post
Promotions definitely seem likely, but it's still too early to say for sure. Maybe Sakurai was able to persuade Nintendo into a wacky pick and we get Helix lol. But what evidence do we have that Geno is #77? Did I miss something?

I'd be nice to have hope. But we all know it's not going to happen, unless a SMRPG is in the works. This pass is going to be garbage like every other dlc for smash games have been(Banjo&Kazooie are the only good characters to ever be smash dlc. This is what the DLC should be, character requests. Not crap like arms and Joker and Hat Ken.)

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
I'd be nice to have hope. But we all know it's not going to happen, unless a SMRPG is in the works. This pass is going to be garbage like every other dlc for smash games have been(Banjo&Kazooie are the only good characters to ever be smash dlc. This is what the DLC should be, character requests. Not crap like arms and Joker and Hat Ken.)
What exactly makes Joker, Terry, and an ARMS character crap other than not meeting the very specific criteria of being heavily requested by fans on the level of King K. Rool or Ridley?

Last edited:

MisterMike

Smash Champion
Oh hey, I was running low on sodium. Thanks!

Hot_N_Tasty

Smash Journeyman
What exactly makes Joker, Terry, and an ARMS character crap other than not meeting the very specific criteria of being heavily requested by fans on the level of King K. Rool or Ridley?
I didn't personally want them, therefore they suck and nobody likes them. /s

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Today has been pretty wonderful. It isn't a guarantee, but this is the most hopeful I have been for Geno in a long ass time. Finally definitive proof to tell anyone who rips on any character that is a spirit that anything is possible. Of course, it is not a guarantee but I am really hoping Sakurai managed to pick one of the available 5 spirit characters. Personally, Twintelle, Spring Man or Min Min would all be super popular.

Let me also add in that I am super thrilled for the ARMS community as well. They are finally getting a break from Nintendo and another opportunity for exposure in the community.

Let the Sony Ponies and Disney babies complain about "Another Nintendo character" You guys deserve this!

Last edited:

StarLight42

Smash Lord
Min min for the win win!

I believe in the ramen bomber to be the long-desired spirit upgrade embalmer that will finally give us that upgrade we need to finally cement the conclusion for Geno’s long-lasting escapade!

PatPrime

Smash Journeyman
If it's not Min Min or another standalone character that's not Spring Man (it would be weird to have this speculation period on which ARMS rep we will get to just end on the poster boy getting in), I bet it will be just like Hero. The four picks would probably be Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, Ninjara, and Min Min, as they all share a rather similar body type and structure compared to the likes of Helix, Master Mummy, Lola Pop, etc.

There is also the chance of a shill pick but this chance seems very small in comparison.

Kremling Kommander

Smash Journeyman
Regardless of who the Arms rep is, I’m still hoping that it’s Spring Man or he’s an alt, not just because he would knock down the Assist “wall”, but he was also one of my wanted characters for base roster before he got deconfirmed back in 2018.
Regardless, I think today was a great day for us.

Last edited:

CommanderZaktan

Smash Ace
if the Arms rep is either Ribbon Girl, Min Min(who I think is going to be chosen as Fighter 6), Twintelle, or Ninjara, then there must be a rule that you cannot equip the spirit that is the same fighter.

Also I think we're getting 1 or 2 more spirit promotions. Guess what other game that didn't get a fighter rep due to being late as Arms?

Polarthief

Smash Lord
Guess what other game that didn't get a fighter rep due to being late as Arms?
Yeah, I mean based on their justification for the Rex costume for FP1, he made it seem like Rex was absolutely wanted in, but couldn't make it for base/FP1, so I won't be surprised if he gets in for FP2.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
So......didn't Sakurai say that fighter 6 was done during Byleth's showcase? So why not show who in ARMs is character 6? Plus, why would they say they need to push this release to June due to how different they are if, again, they were done before?

Why do I get the feeling that ARMs wasn't character 6 and Nintendo bumped them up earlier as a tie in during E3?

Polarthief

Smash Lord
So......didn't Sakurai say that fighter 6 was done during Byleth's showcase?
Poor pinshadow pinshadow 's gonna blow a gasket.

Ok seriously, WHEN DID HE SAY THAT ABOUT 6?
Boom, here it is, PushDustin translastion of the tweet, it was a Google mistranslation, here's what he actually said.

"Might take some time". He never said anything about it being almost ready.
TL;DR: No. He didn't.
I just watched it again (linked to when he's talking about FP2) and he never said anything about that. He said the same thing in the video, just saying that "it might be some time before Fighter 6 is revealed", which is definitely true since it's 2 months later and the fighter STILL isn't revealed and likely won't be for another ~2.5 months!

Edit: I see where the confusion comes in. I just used the translate feature, and here's what it says:
Do you really want to ... No, I do. You may have time to announce the 6th body as it is ready, but please understand.
Definitely mistranslated, or rather the wording is quite vague with this translation. It's bad English obviously, but the "please understand" (why say this if the 6th character is ready?) and "have time to announce", even with a bad translation points to what was actually said.

Last edited:

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
Huh. Ok, nevermind then. I thought he mentioned how far 6 was in the last video. Oh well.

And thus the amiibo theory was defeated, unless Joker comes out in June.

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Currently, here's where I stand on the Fighter's Pass:

1585282688158.png

This ARMS thing to me is a VERY good sign for Geno, for reasons that have been already embellished in this here thread. Not to mention, if ARMS is getting a redemption arc I think Rex is going to finally get his day. In the mean time, I'm going to just sit back and watch this take its course.

Powerman293

Smash Ace
Many, this war for Geno really has been a long one. Every little bit is a gain. The ARMs character breaking the no AT/Spirits rule must be a breakthrough for Geno's chances compared to the previous milestones.

Lord Woomy

Smash Ace
If Min Min is the sole Arms rep, I think it can be agreed it was probably because of Crash Bash. If that's the case, then it may shoot down the ATs deconfirm rule along with the spirit one. Why? Because if that was a tournament used to pick the fighter for Smash, then that means they had to account for the possibility that Springman may have won. Meaning they were prepared and willing to add Springman if need be.

pinshadow

Smash Lord
At the very least I can say this direct has FINALLY drained all the anticipation that's been building for the last 3-4 months. It just turns out that the answer to the question of "What does Nintendo actually have coming out this year that isn't Animal Crossing or Xenoblade" that we waited through 2 indie directs, the VGA's, and 3 game specific directs is...NOTHING! Atleast it's a concrete answer and I can stop hoping for an announcement every week. Next 2-3 months we can just chill out a bit, maybe take a small break from all this junk. Maybe a Spirit Event deconfirmation every other week. Hopefully E3 can actually deliver the goods.

HudU

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4165 4708 0120
I feel like these next few months are going to be down to speculation again until E3. I wonder if anyone predicted Arms, from what i've seen, no-one has because like Byleth, Arms was likely a kept secret as a first party character. (If I remember correctly, Fatmanonice told us this back in January or February, based on what insiders were saying)

Edit: "E3" because it's canceled, but i'm sure we'll still get a direct.

Last edited:

Ravioko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RaviokoTheCat
3DS FC
1263-8771-0336
Switch FC
SW-0032-6272-2452
At the very least I can say this direct has FINALLY drained all the anticipation that's been building for the last 3-4 months. It just turns out that the answer to the question of "What does Nintendo actually have coming out this year that isn't Animal Crossing or Xenoblade" that we waited through 2 indie directs, the VGA's, and 3 game specific directs is...NOTHING! Atleast it's a concrete answer and I can stop hoping for an announcement every week. Next 2-3 months we can just chill out a bit, maybe take a small break from all this junk. Maybe a Spirit Event deconfirmation every other week. Hopefully E3 can actually deliver the goods.
Personally I think Nintendo does in fact have nice things to offer for the later half of this year, they just don't want to talk about them until things are a little more set in stone. Nintendo has managed to avoid any kind of delay for their products, since the Switch's launch, outside of Animal Crossing and Prime 4 - I can only imagine the virus is setting them behind schedule, and since nothing is announced yet ANYWAY, they'd rather wait until they're closer to releasing the product, opposed to announcing it and then almost IMMEDIATELY delaying it (like what happened to TLOU2)

Polarthief

Smash Lord
Dunno if Corona is responsible, but yeah they folded on this half of the year. Conveniently though, June is just before the 2nd quarter and 1st half of the year ends... They really do need to come out swinging super hard though, or they'll be in even deeper doodoo.

Edit: "E3" because it's canceled, but i'm sure we'll still get a direct.
I mean we're getting the ARMS release in June and there's no way they didn't already plan for an E3 direct. No point to *not* do it, yeah.

Last edited:

HudU

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4165 4708 0120
I mean we're getting the ARMS release in June and there's no way they didn't already plan for an E3 direct. No point to *not* do it, yeah.
True, I mean, I firmly believe there is a June direct, but I wonder if maybe they meant that the ARMS Smash presentation is separate and for us not to expect an E3 direct with the Arms character. Kind of like how we though FP character 5 was coming at the game awards, but then revealed in a smash presentation in January (though they didn't exactly announce a release date like they did with this character).

I could see it going multiple ways. A separate presentation like Hero, or maybe it could be like Banjo's presentation and happen immediately after the September direct. Either way, I just think they probably alluded it to being during a E3 direct with the timing, but they probably don't want to put a hard confirmation out for it yet (though we're probably 99% sure there is a June direct haha)

Last edited:

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Personally I think Nintendo does in fact have nice things to offer for the later half of this year, they just don't want to talk about them until things are a little more set in stone. Nintendo has managed to avoid any kind of delay for their products, since the Switch's launch, outside of Animal Crossing and Prime 4 - I can only imagine the virus is setting them behind schedule, and since nothing is announced yet ANYWAY, they'd rather wait until they're closer to releasing the product, opposed to announcing it and then almost IMMEDIATELY delaying it (like what happened to TLOU2)
Three Houses were also delayed and for quite some time

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
I personally love that the DLC is unpredictable. If it was only fan requests, we'd constantly know who is getting in. Plus, it exposes the fanbase to characters and franchises they might otherwise not have checked out. It also means that, if you have a character or series you love but others don't, it's not hopeless that you'll get your character.

Polarthief

Smash Lord
A separate presentation like Hero, or maybe it could be like Banjo's presentation and happen immediately after the E3 direct.
??? Both reveals were during the same E3 direct.

and for us not to expect an E3 direct with the Arms character.
I mean, we're getting an "E3 Direct" because they didn't show off anything new today. Besides a half-assed reveal for Smash, it was nothing new. They can't just fold on this entire year, plus they have more characters to show off! It could be a Sakurai video (a la Byleth) in May or even earlier-than-the-main-direct in June, but regardless, I'm expecting at least a meaty direct with NEW stuff, and a new character reveal (plus the ARMS reveal, if not revealed by then, to also appear). Possibly a second reveal, but I'm not expecting that.

Last edited:

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
I thought the reason FP2 was given such a long timespan could be because we'd be getting characters that required more testing and balacing than before. Sakurai talked about how balancing an ARMS character is difficult. Balancing timed hits for Geno would likewise be difficult.

Hmmmmm....

Powerman293

Smash Ace
I thought the reason FP2 was given such a long timespan could be because we'd be getting characters that required more testing and balacing than before. Sakurai talked about how balancing an ARMS character is difficult. Balancing timed hits for Geno would likewise be difficult.

Hmmmmm....
I assumed it was more to give themselves breathing room than anything else. If stuff held them up on all the fighters, they could still deliver them in time.

Firox

Smash Master
Currently, here's where I stand on the Fighter's Pass:

View attachment 267283

This ARMS thing to me is a VERY good sign for Geno, for reasons that have been already embellished in this here thread. Not to mention, if ARMS is getting a redemption arc I think Rex is going to finally get his day. In the mean time, I'm going to just sit back and watch this take its course.
This....actually seems pretty realistic, to be honest.

axel_

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure I already shared this post but, galaxy brained moment, this happened in late June and the Geno/Crash stuff started happening in July... Holy **** if this is where the ****in' rainbow ends after all this time.
Not sure I've seen the Geno/Crash stuff in question before, care to direct me to what you meant? I presume the Geno thing is the Forest Maze remix getting taken down on YouTube

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Right, how dare Nintendo put Nintendo characters from unrepresented Nintendo universes in this Nintendo crossover game?
Yeah, like Geno or Waluigi or Isaac or Krystal or Dixie Kong or Bandanna Dee or Poochy or Skull Kid or Ashley, am I right?

You are being nothing but stupidly antagonistic for no reason but to be aggressively correct about someone's opinion on the matter that is based off facts. Reminds me of a certain asshat named Grapevine in the PapaGenos server...so you know what that means for you, right? ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of facts, let us look at how well ARMS sold.

In order of most sales for Switch, we have:
  1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  2. Smash Ultimate
  3. Odyssey
  4. Breath of the Wild
  5. Sword and Shield (wonder how many of them regret that!)
  6. Let's Go! P & E
  7. Splatoon 2
  8. Super Mario Party
  9. New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
  10. Luigi's Mansion 3
Huh, that's weird...where is ARMS? Let's keep looking.

11. Super Mario Maker 2​
12. Link's Awakening Remake​
13. 1-2-Switch!​
14. Aces​
15. Three Houses​
16. Star Allies​
17. Tropical Freeze​
18. Ring Fit Adventure​
19. ARMS​
Ahh, there we go! Just about Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle and Octopath Traveler at 2.1 million. Being in the Top 20 ain't nothing to sneeze at but to be honest it will very shortly, if not already, be knocking down to #20 because the sales figures for AC:NH are only being factored in at the 2-day mark after release and even so it's at 1.88 million, nearly surpassing what ARMS has achieved in over a year's time in just two days after launch.

So, what does this mean? Well, honestly it means that the game just wasn't very popular, though apparently more popular than most...but hold on, that's not the whole story here.

ARMS came out on June 16th, 2017. This was the first year of the Switch and only three months after the release of the console itself. Breath of the Wild was good enough to keep chugging along, but 1-2-Switch was one of two launch titles and still capped out at around 3 million...what does this mean for ARMS? Well, it means that part of it's higher sales was due to a lack of actual titles to play on the Switch, meaning a sheer lack of games drove people to purchase what was available. When comparing it's first week's sales of 100,652 units to that of later games like Odyssey, Ultimate or now AC:NH, it's clear that the game was not really well received or desired by the general public. When you add in that the game was constantly pushed and basically handed just about everything it could desire outside of people ACTUALLY really wanting the game in terms of developer support, it's truly just a tale of a game that died out because it didn't have a fan following strong enough.

Oh, before I move on, let me clarify that ARMS sold 2 million worldwide...as in, over the entire world altogether, it only sold 2 million. When you see that other Switch titles are much more than surpassing that in a single country, it puts it more in perspective how this is considering more of a flop.

Now, I've seen a couple of wannabe intellectuals here try to compare ARMS with SMRPG. In response to that:
  1. You do realize you are comparing an SNES game that came out at the end of the SNES lifespan and didn't even get a full year in either country it was released in before the N64 released to a Switch title that was one of the few games on the console at the time early in it's life cycle, right? You do now understand how ape brain that is to do?
  2. Even so, ARMS flat-out loses in that comparison. SMRPG sold almost 1.5 million in Japan alone within the year it release which had the N64 come out three months after SMRPG's release in Japan. In the US the numbers are less clear but it was predicted to sell 1 million in the US by the end of the year and was the most rented game for 14 weeks (roughly 3 months) straight up into August 24th which was just about a month before the N64 hit the states. It did all this in less than a year and was halted in progress due to the new system coming along. It was popular enough to bring back for both the Wii and Wii U Virtual console as well as to include it on the SNES Classic and lead to the creation of both the Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi series and had a Mii Costume of a very beloved character from the game added to Smash 4. ARMS has sold similar numbers but over a longer period of time and had the bonuses of being one of the few games available as well as being pushed by Nintendo and it has no legacy other than what was and now will be in Smash Ultimate. Really, think before you do things like this, seriously.
Now, with that out of the way, I'm frankly baffled by this response: this reveal really is in the same vane as Byleth, yet magically since it's not Fire Emblem (which is honestly a really good series) you all respond completely differently. Seriously, the only difference is the series the character is from has no representation, yet the response is drastically different. Pack mentality really is weird as well as underdog mentality.

What if Spring Man is the only promotion that happens in Vol 2? What if they could have picked any other AT to promote them but ARMS was picked because Nintendo wants to try and push it yet again after all this time it was left rotting away? I'm curious at how you would all feel then, knowing that the attempt to promote vastly more requested character was shafted in favor of what is essentially yet another advertising shill pick.

Anyway, I think as long as people stop making stupid comparison, we can finally move away from this subject until June when inevitably there will be more disappointment from Nintendo in some fashion or another.

Lagguino

Smash Apprentice
On a cloud with some kid to defeat the Red Ribbon
How can you say DLC is garbage when hero is right there? (Yes, that's my Dragon Quest bias talking)

SwitchButton

Banned via Administration
Trolling
Yeah, like Geno or Waluigi or Isaac or Krystal or Dixie Kong or Bandanna Dee or Poochy or Skull Kid or Ashley, am I right?

You are being nothing but stupidly antagonistic for no reason but to be aggressively correct about someone's opinion on the matter that is based off facts. Reminds me of a certain asshat named Grapevine in the PapaGenos server...so you know what that means for you, right? ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of facts, let us look at how well ARMS sold.

In order of most sales for Switch, we have:
  1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  2. Smash Ultimate
  3. Odyssey
  4. Breath of the Wild
  5. Sword and Shield (wonder how many of them regret that!)
  6. Let's Go! P & E
  7. Splatoon 2
  8. Super Mario Party
  9. New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
  10. Luigi's Mansion 3
Huh, that's weird...where is ARMS? Let's keep looking.

11. Super Mario Maker 2​
12. Link's Awakening Remake​
13. 1-2-Switch!​
14. Aces​
15. Three Houses​
16. Star Allies​
17. Tropical Freeze​
18. Ring Fit Adventure​
19. ARMS​
Ahh, there we go! Just about Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle and Octopath Traveler at 2.1 million. Being in the Top 20 ain't nothing to sneeze at but to be honest it will very shortly, if not already, be knocking down to #20 because the sales figures for AC:NH are only being factored in at the 2-day mark after release and even so it's at 1.88 million, nearly surpassing what ARMS has achieved in over a year's time in just two days after launch.

So, what does this mean? Well, honestly it means that the game just wasn't very popular, though apparently more popular than most...but hold on, that's not the whole story here.

ARMS came out on June 16th, 2017. This was the first year of the Switch and only three months after the release of the console itself. Breath of the Wild was good enough to keep chugging along, but 1-2-Switch was one of two launch titles and still capped out at around 3 million...what does this mean for ARMS? Well, it means that part of it's higher sales was due to a lack of actual titles to play on the Switch, meaning a sheer lack of games drove people to purchase what was available. When comparing it's first week's sales of 100,652 units to that of later games like Odyssey, Ultimate or now AC:NH, it's clear that the game was not really well received or desired by the general public. When you add in that the game was constantly pushed and basically handed just about everything it could desire outside of people ACTUALLY really wanting the game in terms of developer support, it's truly just a tale of a game that died out because it didn't have a fan following strong enough.

Oh, before I move on, let me clarify that ARMS sold 2 million worldwide...as in, over the entire world altogether, it only sold 2 million. When you see that other Switch titles are much more than surpassing that in a single country, it puts it more in perspective how this is considering more of a flop.

Now, I've seen a couple of wannabe intellectuals here try to compare ARMS with SMRPG. In response to that:
  1. You do realize you are comparing an SNES game that came out at the end of the SNES lifespan and didn't even get a full year in either country it was released in before the N64 released to a Switch title that was one of the few games on the console at the time early in it's life cycle, right? You do now understand how ape brain that is to do?
  2. Even so, ARMS flat-out loses in that comparison. SMRPG sold almost 1.5 million in Japan alone within the year it release which had the N64 come out three months after SMRPG's release in Japan. In the US the numbers are less clear but it was predicted to sell 1 million in the US by the end of the year and was the most rented game for 14 weeks (roughly 3 months) straight up into August 24th which was just about a month before the N64 hit the states. It did all this in less than a year and was halted in progress due to the new system coming along. It was popular enough to bring back for both the Wii and Wii U Virtual console as well as to include it on the SNES Classic and lead to the creation of both the Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi series and had a Mii Costume of a very beloved character from the game added to Smash 4. ARMS has sold similar numbers but over a longer period of time and had the bonuses of being one of the few games available as well as being pushed by Nintendo and it has no legacy other than what was and now will be in Smash Ultimate. Really, think before you do things like this, seriously.
Now, with that out of the way, I'm frankly baffled by this response: this reveal really is in the same vane as Byleth, yet magically since it's not Fire Emblem (which is honestly a really good series) you all respond completely differently. Seriously, the only difference is the series the character is from has no representation, yet the response is drastically different. Pack mentality really is weird as well as underdog mentality.

What if Spring Man is the only promotion that happens in Vol 2? What if they could have picked any other AT to promote them but ARMS was picked because Nintendo wants to try and push it yet again after all this time it was left rotting away? I'm curious at how you would all feel then, knowing that the attempt to promote vastly more requested character was shafted in favor of what is essentially yet another advertising shill pick.

Anyway, I think as long as people stop making stupid comparison, we can finally move away from this subject until June when inevitably there will be more disappointment from Nintendo in some fashion or another.
TL;DR: boo hoo why did one of the most popular Nintendo switch games get into a Nintendo crossover its not faaaair

Powerman293

Smash Ace
I think people complaining about it not being a third party character shows how conditioned we've been to expect the unexpected.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
I think the best case scenario for the Arms rep would be something like this:

Alt 1: Spring Man
Alt 2: Ribbon Girl
Alt 3: Ninjara
Alt 4: Min Min
Alt 5: Springtron
Alt 6: Ribbon Girl (Alt)
Alt 7: Ninjara (Alt)
Alt 8: Min Min (Alt)

These 4 (or 5) have very similar builds and would work perfectly pasted over eachother.

(The fighter’s name would be the name of the current alt, a la Bowser Jr., aside from the alts would would just share the names with the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th alts respectively)

(For when I say alts, i’m referring to stuff like this)

1585292308011.jpeg

This accounts for FIVE of the fifteen characters and would perfectly explain the strangeness of the reveal.

I know some people think it would take away from the abilities of the individual character...

but, would that really matter?
Spring Man is generic
Ribbon Girl has multiple jumps, a smash staple, which wouldn’t look wrong on the other characters at all
Ninjara has the disappearing thing I believe but it’s so close to a dodge, again, another Smash staple, that wouldn’t look bad on the other characters
And Min Min does kicks... yet again, something that wouldn’t be out of the ordinary for the other Arms characters to do at all.

hell, if they wanted to, they could just make all 8 alts individual characters, even if it eventually might look strange... Lola Pop, the snake guy, and the forest-y dude would fit the bill just fine. (I always forget their names) But these first four or five would fit the best.

...and I get this isn’t related to Geno...except it is, quite a lot. Upgrading four spirits at once with one character, including one who’s an Assist Trophy would absolutely prove that “rules” mean **** all despite the fact that I feel detractors would try to find some arbitrary reason to gatekeep Geno even after that. It would be incredibly good for Geno, but not even just that, but Waluigi and possibly even characters like Isaac as well, who fell off the earth of speculation despite being an immensly popular request for base game and a great fanservice character disquised as a shill pick for the rumored Golden Sun HD stuff.

These really are exciting and heart-pumping times. I was miffed at Arms at first but I think i’ve greatly warmed up to the idea with the awesome possibilities on display here. I know I might get scoffed at for this, but it’s honestly a way better choice than Doomguy, Dante, Crash, Hayabusa, or whatever commonly speculated generic 3rd Party people wouldn’t shut up about for months on end, and I don’t even like Arms as a game. But these characters have great personality and fit well into the Smash world.

I'm excited, June can't come faster. Let's get out of these disgusting COVID-19 peaking months and onwards to the future of the Switch.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
I think people complaining about it not being a third party character shows how conditioned we've been to expect the unexpected.
More like anyone complaining about first party characters in a first-party crossover game shows how ridiculous things have gotten. This is as stupid as complaining about Capcom characters in a Capcom crossover game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom