• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

HudU

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4165 4708 0120
I argue that the interview makes Cacamallow pretty dead.. It does not kill Geno's chances, but pretty much Cacamallow. Or does the interview with Nomura and Suda does not disconfirm Sora and/or Travis then?
Before the interview came out, I made a theory that Doomguy wasn't coming, but they would get representation via a mii costume (Similar to Assasin's Creed and the Altair costume)

My post nearly 100 pages ago: https://smashboards.com/threads/gen...-fighters-pass-2-speculation.446378/page-2297

(Scroll to the bottom)

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
I argue that the interview makes Cacamallow pretty dead.. It does not kill Geno's chances, but pretty much Cacamallow. Or does the interview with Nomura and Suda does not disconfirm Sora and/or Travis then?
Oh my god, man, how many times to I have to defeat this argument.

READ THIS TEXT BELOW PLEASE!

Fun fact: Doomguy being less likely does not make CacoMallow less likely. Doomguy has never had much going for him other than them saying "Oh Yeah" when being asked if they talked with Smash devs. Thus, Doomguy never had much going for him in the beginning. On top of that, Bethesda COULD still get a character like Dragonborn or Vault Boy (puke) and have Cacodemon has a costume. On top of the TOP of THAT, Ubisoft got random costumes without a character, which means Cacodemon costume can come even without a character from Bethesda.

I literally just typed this out yesterday. There is nothing subjective about this, this is all objective fact and logic. That interview doesn't kill Doomguy, but it makes it seem as if he never had a real chance, but it does nothing against the CacoMallow leak.

If I see this **** repeated again tomorrow, I will pull my hair out.

HudU

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4165 4708 0120
EDIT: I also had a thought that the Cacodemon costume could be similar to the Altair costume, and come with Geno for more representation, because it seemed odd to me that they would make 2 characters at once (if a Bethesda character and Geno were being made simultaneously, because both were in the cacomallow leak)

This could mean one of 3 things
-Cacodemon costume replaces a Smash 4 square costume to make room for an indie character
-Cacodemon costume replaces indie character
-Cacodemon means its own separate character, so another Bethesda rep.
(Heres what I said on page 2297, and before you say I edited this, look at the last edited date, January 18th)

Last edited:

T2by4

Smash Lord
I want to clarify something. "Mii costume guy" is not THE Mii costume guy. The guy me and Papa talk to is an in-between and confidant of "Mii costume guy." The confidant is doubting Geno, not the actual "Mii costume guy."
Oh that's disheartening. So your trusted guy doubts Geno. Is he your most trusted source? And is this purely based on cuphead?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Because we're mulling talking points for 6, I don't think the Bayonetta glitch is the biggest thing to come out of the recent patch, it's the shield buffs. Talked about this in another thread but all the characters that got shield buffs have at least one of the following:

-Are tall.
-Have long ears, hair, and/or tail.
-Have abnormally large feet.
-Have exaggerated facial features that stick out (for example, Plant's lips).

This also suggests that 6 is tall and has notable "protrusions" that needed better coverage while shielding.
This is almost certainly just due to Byleth's addition. Fully charged Failnaught and any move using Aymr completely decimate shields, so they were likely standardizing things in preparation.

Something similar happened around Hero's release, where reflector damage got universally capped due to Bounce shenanigans.

Lord Woomy

Smash Ace
Oh that's disheartening. So your trusted guy doubts Geno. Is he your most trusted source? And is this purely based on cuphead?
What Fatman is trying to say is the middle man between Mii costume leaker and everyone else doesn't personally think Geno's likely. It's not that he knows anything more in that regard, it's just his own thoughts.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
What Fatman is trying to say is the middle man between Mii costume leaker and everyone else doesn't personally think Geno's likely. It's not that he knows anything more in that regard, it's just his own thoughts.
Basically this. On this note, this confidant predicted Crash for 5 so it's merely their own speculation.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Before the interview came out, I made a theory that Doomguy wasn't coming, but they would get representation via a mii costume (Similar to Assasin's Creed and the Altair costume)
The interview said that the talk went nowhere close, and you expect me then to believe that they grab a Cacademon outfit and not Doomguy himself as a costume would Doomguy not make it as a character?

MisterMike

Smash Champion
I said I'd do something like this a while back, so here it is: The complete list of all the Geno/Mallow/Super Mario RPG cameos in TerminalMontage TerminalMontage 's "Something About" series. This post is comprised of all of the videos for Season 1, with timestamps and accompanying images. So, without further ado, here's the tally for Season 1!
Something About Monster Hunter World ANIMATED
- No Geno cameo.

Something About Monster Hunter World PART 2 ANIMATED
- No Geno cameo.

Something About Yoshi's Island ANIMATED
- Geno cameo at 3:34, sitting behind Baby Bowser.
TMGeno001.png

Something About The Spring Blossom Festival
- No Geno cameo.

Something About Super Smash Bros ANIMATED
- Geno cameo at 0:13, Geno pops up out of the chest Master Hand just grabbed Link from.
TMGeno002.png

- Geno cameo at 2:40, Geno's name is listed as item 7 on the Ballot Results list.
TMGeno003.png

- Geno cameo at 3:12, Geno is fighting Goku while Sans and Ridley fight on the upper platforms. This is followed by a rapidly flashing "Geno for Smash" section at the end at 3:20.
TMGeno004.png

Something About Monster Hunter World PART 3
- No Geno cameo.

Something About Fortnite Battle Royale ANIMATED
- No Geno cameo.

Something About Kirby Super Star ANIMATED
- Geno cameo at 1:37, under the dashboard that Bandana Dee is standing at.
TMGeno005.png

Something About GENO FOR SMASH BROS ULTIMATE
- Geno cameo at 0:01, the entire video is about Geno, and as such almost entirely features Geno.
TMGeno006.png

Pokemon Battle Royale ANIMATED
- Mallow cameo at 1:34, appears in the clouds in the upper right portion of the screen.
TMGeno007.png

TMGeno007a.png

Something About Super Mario 64 ANIMATED SPEEDRUN
- Geno cameo at 1:34, Geno's cap appears in Bowser's suitcase.
TMGeno008.png

Something About Luigi's Mansion ANIMATED
- No Geno cameo.

MFW Geno's Not In Smash Bros Ultimate
- No Geno cameo.

Something About Castlevania ANIMATED
- Geno cameo at 1:57, sitting in the second jail cell.
TMGeno009.png

Total
8 Geno cameos
1 Mallow cameo
If I've missed any cameos from these videos, feel free to let me know.
The search continues...

Last edited:

Lord Woomy

Smash Ace
A majority of fatman's sources are doubting Geno... It doesn't bode well for us man.
I don't believe Fatman has ever claimed this, the only person he talks about who isn't confident is the middle man who isn't a source himself and is only speculating.

T2by4

Smash Lord
I don't believe Fatman has ever claimed this, the only person he talks about who isn't confident is the middle man who isn't a source himself and is only speculating.
My bad fellas. Misread. Jumping to conclusions. I just can't imagine us losing this far in. We've come so far. We can't lose now.

HudU

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4165 4708 0120
The interview said that the talk went nowhere close, and you expect me then to believe that they grab a Cacademon outfit and not Doomguy himself as a costume would Doomguy not make it as a character?
in the interview, they said "it didn't get anywhere serious" not "nowhere close", so representation via a costume isn't too far fetched. Also in terms of a doom guy costume, I think that could be a possibility also. Maybe it could replace the Geno/Chocobo outfits.

Doomguy + Cacodemon costume

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Am I misunderstanding something, aren't your sources doubtful of Geno? I just don't want to lose hope.
Confidence among insiders was literally one of the "chapters" of my massive Geno essay. That really hasn't changed. Beyond that, we recently learned that Nintendo went to Disney for Sora and Microsoft for possibly Master Chief. Nintendo is going to some pretty ridiculous lengths for potential Season 2 characters. This is also yet another reason I keep beating people over the head with how promotions are pretty much guaranteed to happen. If Nintendo is willing to work with a hardass like Disney and a direct competitor like Microsoft for the sake of the fans, they likely give negative ****s about "complications" with upgrading spirits, costumes, and even assist trophies.

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master
Confidence among insiders was literally one of the "chapters" of my massive Geno essay. That really hasn't changed. Beyond that, we recently learned that Nintendo went to Disney for Sora and Microsoft for possibly Master Chief. Nintendo is going to some pretty ridiculous lengths for potential Season 2 characters. This is also yet another reason I keep beating people over the head with how promotions are pretty much guaranteed to happen. If Nintendo is willing to work with a hardass like Disney and a direct competitor like Microsoft for the sake of the fans, they likely give negative ****s about "complications" with upgrading spirits, costumes, and even assist trophies.
Wait, do we have confirmation that Nintendo went to Microsoft for another character besides B-K? If so, what's the source? I'm gonna hyperventilate if Nintendo is seriously going that far.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Wait, do we have confirmation that Nintendo went to Microsoft for another character besides B-K? If so, what's the source? I'm gonna hyperventilate if Nintendo is seriously going that far.
Imran Khan talked about it recently but wasn't sure of the full nature of the meeting. It's people's own speculation that it was Smash related and, to be frank, it honestly wouldn't surprise me at this point. Like I've been saying, if insiders are right about Rare Replay and MCC on Switch and my guy is right about them coming this year, I think it's a done deal.

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
Oh my god, man, how many times to I have to defeat this argument.

READ THIS TEXT BELOW PLEASE!

Fun fact: Doomguy being less likely does not make CacoMallow less likely. Doomguy has never had much going for him other than them saying "Oh Yeah" when being asked if they talked with Smash devs. Thus, Doomguy never had much going for him in the beginning. On top of that, Bethesda COULD still get a character like Dragonborn or Vault Boy (puke) and have Cacodemon has a costume. On top of the TOP of THAT, Ubisoft got random costumes without a character, which means Cacodemon costume can come even without a character from Bethesda.

I literally just typed this out yesterday. There is nothing subjective about this, this is all objective fact and logic. That interview doesn't kill Doomguy, but it makes it seem as if he never had a real chance, but it does nothing against the CacoMallow leak.

If I see this **** repeated again tomorrow, I will pull my hair out.
We can't take any interviews as fact until all the characters are revealed and prove otherwise.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
I think i’ve reached an all-time “boredom” point with Smash speculation right now.

Heard of anything good for us in next week’s direct, Fatman?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I think i’ve reached an all-time “boredom” point with Smash speculation right now.

Heard of anything good for us in next week’s direct, Fatman?
I'll probably do a summary post on my profile if and when a Direct is announced this week. Beyond that, nothing new aside from potential evidence coming up recently that the next Direct will have not one but two dead Nintendo franchises in it. If the second isn't in this Direct, it's probably an E3 announcement so like the goddamn Nindies/VGAs one, it will haunt my waking reality like hemmoroids until its confirmed or proven fake.

Last edited:

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Salutations once again Genobros! :awesome:

As we (possibly) draw near to a Nintendo Direct next week (according to all this rumbling about it that's been going on throughout various outlets, and forums), here's a humble, speculative scenario for what I believe we could be getting as Fighters Pass Vol. 2.
  • Challenger Pack 6 = Dante (Devil May Cry). Perfect way to kick off Vol. 2, and would be sort of a parallel to the start of the previous fighters pass. Although many have been expecting Dante at some point throughout the DLC cycle, but his coming to Smash as a number of similarities to Joker from Persona 5. 1.) The Devil May Cry series have never been on Nintendo consoles, until now. 2.) The DMC dev team has been very active promoting and announcing the new features exclusive to the DMC 3 SE port for the Nintendo Switch. 3.) If the Direct is announced for February 13th, heh... this party's very likely going to get crazy. :shades:
  • Challenger Pack 7 = Doom Slayer (DOOM). Doom Slayer could play out as the mirror to Hero's reveal on this year's E3 2020. DOOM Eternal is slated for release on March 20th on most consoles EXCEPT for the Nintendo Switch, which is still to be announced. What if the delay on the Switch port was intentional to coincide with Doom Slayer's reveal? :nifty:
  • Challenger Pack 8 = Crash (Crash Bandicoot). It's time; the coming of the third 90s console war mascot. His reveal (although many have been expecting him for the DLC for a while now) would receive similar praise to that of Banjo's back in last year's E3. His series has made a strong comeback with N' Sane Trilogy, and Crash Team Racing ( exquisite!), and Ultimate being the gathering of all these video game icons, it is simply an opportunity to good to miss out on for both Nintendo, AND Activision to make this happen.
  • Challenger Pack 9 = Rayman (Rayman). Ah yes, the gift that Challenger Pack 5 left us. The addition of Ubisoft related Mii Costumes, with neither being Rayman. Base roster's inclusion of an Assist Trophy that shares physical properties similar to Rayman's. The recent finding that spirits which are already within the game can have their names slightly updated in order to perhaps differentiate from others. Going a bit further back; Ubisoft and Nintendo's collaboration with Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, and Starlink: Battle for Atlas.
  • Challenger Pack 10 = Pauline (Super Mario Odyssey). Oh yes I did. It is true that during the first Fighters Pass (and surely within Vol. 2's cycle), many clamor for more female representation, and it is a fair argument. To this, I had thought which female video game characters could perhaps fulfill that request, and came to this conclusion. Sure, there's Lara Croft, Valkyrie, KOS-MOS, 2B, among others, but going by the thought that eventually there may come a Nintendo IP character, I believe that Pauline would be the ideal pick. Her return in Super Mario Odyssey was glorious. The original prima donna had returned to the Mario franchise in full swing; not as a damsel in distress, but as a woman who's both a star AND in charge. Her noire/mayor outfit gives her a look as if she could potentially be a brawler-type character within the roster. "Oh but she's already part of the New Donk City background." Well... so is Knuckles in Green Hill Zone, but when his Assist Trophy is active in said stage, he does NOT appear in the background. Also, we must remember; the fighters in the roster are TOYS within the Smash lore so, overlap shouldn't be seen as strange.
  • Challenger Pack 11 = Geno (Super Mario RPG). "Heh, kept you waiting huh?" - would probably say Sakurai. After getting the 10th challenger pack, and it potentially being a first party character, this Pack being the very last (so far) would leave everyone exceedingly curious to know WHO would the last character be. Would it be another first party character? A third party perhaps? A shill pick? A hype pick? Ah, but the blue caped doll could not be left out for any longer. Who I'd dare say is within the Super Smash Bros. universe, the true main character to the story; Geno's inclusion would bring to a fruitful close all those years of waiting, hoping, and dreaming for his return. I'd say that this reveal could coincide with perhaps... either a Spring reveal (March 2021?), or E3 2021.
Some alternate picks for me would be:
  • Challenger Pack 7 = Master Chief
  • Challenger Pack 9 = Klonoa, or Heihachi
  • Challenger Pack 10 = Valkyrie, or Lara Croft

T2by4

Smash Lord

As we (possibly) draw near to a Nintendo Direct next week (according to all this rumbling about it that's been going on throughout various outlets, and forums), here's a humble, speculative scenario for what I believe we could be getting as Fighters Pass Vol. 2.
  • Challenger Pack 6 = Dante (Devil May Cry). Perfect way to kick off Vol. 2, and would be sort of a parallel to the start of the previous fighters pass. Although many have been expecting Dante at some point throughout the DLC cycle, but his coming to Smash as a number of similarities to Joker from Persona 5. 1.) The Devil May Cry series have never been on Nintendo consoles, until now. 2.) The DMC dev team has been very active promoting and announcing the new features exclusive to the DMC 3 SE port for the Nintendo Switch. 3.) If the Direct is announced for February 13th, heh... this party's very likely going to get crazy. :shades:
  • Challenger Pack 7 = Doom Slayer (DOOM). Doom Slayer could play out as the mirror to Hero's reveal on this year's E3 2020. DOOM Eternal is slated for release on March 20th on most consoles EXCEPT for the Nintendo Switch, which is still to be announced. What if the delay on the Switch port was intentional to coincide with Doom Slayer's reveal? :nifty:
  • Challenger Pack 8 = Crash (Crash Bandicoot). It's time; the coming of the third 90s console war mascot. His reveal (although many have been expecting him for the DLC for a while now) would receive similar praise to that of Banjo's back in last year's E3. His series has made a strong comeback with N' Sane Trilogy, and Crash Team Racing ( exquisite!), and Ultimate being the gathering of all these video game icons, it is simply an opportunity to good to miss out on for both Nintendo, AND Activision to make this happen.
  • Challenger Pack 9 = Rayman (Rayman). Ah yes, the gift that Challenger Pack 5 left us. The addition of Ubisoft related Mii Costumes, with neither being Rayman. Base roster's inclusion of an Assist Trophy that shares physical properties similar to Rayman's. The recent finding that spirits which are already within the game can have their names slightly updated in order to perhaps differentiate from others. Going a bit further back; Ubisoft and Nintendo's collaboration with Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, and Starlink: Battle for Atlas.
  • Challenger Pack 10 = Pauline (Super Mario Odyssey). Oh yes I did. It is true that during the first Fighters Pass (and surely within Vol. 2's cycle), many clamor for more female representation, and it is a fair argument. To this, I had thought which female video game characters could perhaps fulfill that request, and came to this conclusion. Sure, there's Lara Croft, Valkyrie, KOS-MOS, 2B, among others, but going by the thought that eventually there may come a Nintendo IP character, I believe that Pauline would be the ideal pick. Her return in Super Mario Odyssey was glorious. The original prima donna had returned to the Mario franchise in full swing; not as a damsel in distress, but as a woman who's both a star AND in charge. Her noire/mayor outfit gives her a look as if she could potentially be a brawler-type character within the roster. "Oh but she's already part of the New Donk City background." Well... so is Knuckles in Green Hill Zone, but when his Assist Trophy is active in said stage, he does NOT appear in the background. Also, we must remember; the fighters in the roster are TOYS within the Smash lore so, overlap shouldn't be seen as strange.
  • Challenger Pack 11 = Geno (Super Mario RPG). "Heh, kept you waiting huh?" - would probably say Sakurai. After getting the 10th challenger pack, and it potentially being a first party character, this Pack being the very last (so far) would leave everyone exceedingly curious to know WHO would the last character be. Would it be another first party character? A third party perhaps? A shill pick? A hype pick? Ah, but the blue caped doll could not be left out for any longer. Who I'd dare say is within the Super Smash Bros. universe, the true main character to the story; Geno's inclusion would bring to a fruitful close all those years of waiting, hoping, and dreaming for his return. I'd say that this reveal could coincide with perhaps... either a Spring reveal (March 2021?), or E3 2021.
If Geno ain't pack 7 then we're in trouble.

MattX20

Smash Hero
The only time I'd say we're in trouble is if the Mii Costume returns. Otherwise, let's be hopeful for Geno's chances

TheHeartbreakKid

Smash Journeyman

Crash, Geno and Rayman ALL getting in is literally too good to be true IMO. I just don't trust Nintendo to bring all the biggest 90s platforming mascots together AND get Geno in there too.

(Those are my 3 most wanted btw)

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Imran Khan talked about it recently but wasn't sure of the full nature of the meeting. It's people's own speculation that it was Smash related and, to be frank, it honestly wouldn't surprise me at this point. Like I've been saying, if insiders are right about Rare Replay and MCC on Switch and my guy is right about them coming this year, I think it's a done deal.
Imran himself didn't mention them going to Microsoft for Master Chief, at least not in that part of the video everyone was talking about (forgive me if he said it earlier on or elsewhere). One of the other dudes mentioned talks for him and Sora, though, with Imran mentioning they definitely had Sora talks (I think the other guy probably didn't actually know that, but tbh I don't remember his reaction).

also, regarding Sora: I forgot how one of the higher-up dudes said "no" to a fan asking about him for Smash, so I guess Sora likely won't happen. Imran still thought he could though, despite what he said about Disney...kinda weird.

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
Who do you guys will take up the mantle of the geno, ridley k.rool trifecta, once they all get in?

I'm thinking Isaac, Bandanna Dee and Shantae

djgwiz

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone considering the Cacaodemon mii costume could.... *gasp* be released with a different Bethesda character?

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Who do you guys will take up the mantle of the geno, ridley k.rool trifecta, once they all get in?

I'm thinking Isaac, Bandanna Dee and Shantae
Lloyd Irving is definitely the next in line after Geno, Banjo, Ridley and K.Rool. The others would be Isaac and a Zelda Side Character (Midna/Skull Kid)

But after Lloyd, no body else truly seems to have that holy **** impact that a character like K.Rool and Banjo had and what Geno would especially have.

MisterMike

Smash Champion
Alright, here's part 2 of my complete list of all the Geno/Mallow/Super Mario RPG cameos in TerminalMontage TerminalMontage 's "Something About" series. This post is comprised of all of the videos for Season 2, with timestamps and accompanying images. So, without further ado, here's the tally for Season 2!
-= Season 2 =-

Something About Smash Bros WORLD OF LIGHT ANIMATED
- Geno cameo at 1:48, when Galeem spits up the second cluster of Spirits, Geno's Spirit can be seen being spat out.
TMGeno010.png

- SMRPG cameo at 1:57, when Kirby and Mario are fighting the Spirit of Psy, the area around them becomes a forest battle screen from the game.
TMGeno011.png

- Mallow cameo at 2:52, when Kirby and cohorts reach the Candyland game board, Mallow's Spirit can be seen floating off to the right.
TMGeno012.png

- SMRPG cameo at 3:25, a spirit of Booster, one of the bosses from the game, appears in the left-hand corner of the screen.
TMGeno013.png

- SMRPG cameo at 3:44, when Mario leaps into Bowser, the battle transition effect and sound from the game are used.
TMGeno013a.png

- SMRPG cameo at 5:12, a mashup of "Tunak Tunak Tun" and "Fight Against Bowser" plays during this segment.
TMGeno014.png

- Geno cameo at 5:20, the Geno Spirit crashes into the ship, leading to the initial defeat of Galeem.
TMGeno015.png

- SMRPG cameo at 5:27, the scene where Kirby and his cohorts smash through a crack in reality and fall through the PS2 boot up sequence is reminiscent of the scene where Mario and cohorts fall into The Factory after their fight with Exor.
TMGeno016.png

Something About Donkey Kong Country ANIMATED
- Geno cameo at 1:44, Geno can be seen sitting behind the first pole and the blue Kritter.
TMGeno017.png

Something About Star Fox 64 ANIMATED
- Geno cameo at 2:15, when Peppy is reloading his browser, Geno briefly pops up in his place after the third refresh.
TMGeno018.png

- SMRPG cameo at 3:22, when Falco is hurdling towards a stack of metal crates after being knocked away, the Red Axem Ranger (or a manmade replica) and Gunyolk can be seen in the background to the right.
TMGeno019.png

- SMRPG cameo at 3:29, when Fox shoots the lever to switch the train tracks, the factory in the background begins speeding towards him. Smithy can be seen in the back where the factory had stood.
TMGeno020.png

Something About Monster Hunter World ANIMATED
- No Geno cameo.

Vaporwave Dimension | LÜNE - Rêve Lucide
- No Geno cameo, but plenty of vaporwave. B^)

Legendary & Mythical Pokemon Battle Royale ANIMATED
- No Geno cameo.

Something About Zelda Breath of the Wild ANIMATED SPEEDRUN
- Geno cameo at 3:14, when Link is dashing through the dining room, you can see Geno sitting just to the right of the torn up Yuga painting.
TMGeno021.png

Something About Super Mario World ANIMATED
- SMRPG cameo at 0:58, once Mario enters the Star Road, in the bottom left corner of the screen, the Royal Bus can be seen flying around.
TMGeno022.png

- Geno cameo at 1:00, as Mario is running through the Star Road, Geno flys past him in his star spirit form. Upon spotting him, Geno asks Mario what he's doing here and states that he shouldn't be here. Geno then watches in horror as Mario knocks the warp to Bowser off the Star Road and directly into Bowser's Coney Island Disco Palace Castle.
TMGeno023.png

Speedrunner Mario VS Melee Fox - 1M Subscriber Special! - SOMETHING VERSUS
- No Geno cameos.

Something About Kirby's Adventure
- Geno cameo at 0:38, while everyone is screaming and running around, Geno runs in from far into the background to the left.
TMGeno024.png

- SMRPG cameo at 1:47, as the buildings of Butter Building are falling, the Royal Bus floats in from the top left corner.
TMGeno025.png

Something About The Typing of the Dead ANIMATED
- Geno cameo at 0:26, one of the sentences James and Gary have to type out to kill a zombie is "Geno for smash".
TMGeno026.png

Baby Pokemon Battle Royale ANIMATED
- Geno cameo at 1:36, as Munchlax is following the line of small, persumably digestable objects, one of them is shown to be Geno.
TMGeno027.png

- Mallow cameo at 2:11, when the storm clouds are made as a result of Elekid and Pichu's combined electricity, Mallow can be seen in the top right part of the screen.
TMGeno028.png

Something About COPPA
- Nothing.

Season Total
9 Geno cameos
2 Mallow cameos
9 SMRPG cameos

Total
17 Geno cameos
3 Mallow cameos
9 SMRPG cameos
If I've missed any cameos from these videos, feel free to let me know.
The search continues...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom