• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
welcome to [...]
I dont know what that references but it sounded funny. ;p
To let you know though, what you did with the words is considered censor dodging, I already got an infraction for that once by a mod.
You should write out the whole word, ****, and the site censors it automatically.

Last edited:

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Just stopping by from the Isaac for smash ultimate thread and saying hi. I never played super mario rpg growing up, but Geno seems like an interesting enough character with a sick design.
Isaac from what I’ve seen, has pretty cool moves himself. :grin:

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Isaac from what I’ve seen, has pretty cool moves himself. :grin:
Not to derail this into an Isaac tangent, but I have started to get legit hyped for the Golden Boy. I'm not very into GS myself, but the fact that we can get a character who can not only use a sword, but also giant magic hands, earth magic, summon plants, and theoretically also use any number of other elemental spells makes him possibly the most unique newcomer choice, right next to our boy Geno. I'll be honest: as unique as someone like Banjo would be, he even tops that. (not hating on B-K by any means, btw.)

If Isaac does get in, and I hope he does, I'm seriously excited to play him. I can see him being one of those characters that's just a blast to use.

Mr Gentleman

Smash Journeyman
Not to derail this into an Isaac tangent, but I have started to get legit hyped for the Golden Boy. I'm not very into GS myself, but the fact that we can get a character who can not only use a sword, but also giant magic hands, earth magic, summon plants, and theoretically also use any number of other elemental spells makes him possibly the most unique newcomer choice, right next to our boy Geno. I'll be honest: as unique as someone like Banjo would be, he even tops that. (not hating on B-K by any means, btw.)

If Isaac does get in, and I hope he does, I'm seriously excited to play him. I can see him being one of those characters that's just a blast to use.
oh yeah after looking into his moveset potential Isaac could be something seriously interesting and unique. the hand is what has me the most interested. could see them use that for his grab in a very interesting way.

*Verrix*

Smash Apprentice
I hope that's right, the community really needs a definite answer to all this.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
AHM BACK, from the general thread! now that october is almost over i'll be in here and the isaac thread to continue supporting them, i missed you guys ;u;

KoopaDasher

Smash Rookie
Their source predicted the day of the last Direct, as well as its new day after it was delayed.

astralAenigma

Smash Rookie
A direct this week would be great for sure, it is a big urge! I know the wait won't be that long by now, but ugh it's becoming nearly unbearable.
It seems that they previously reported a leak claiming the direct should be next week, between 5th and 12th November. So, was it a fake? Or did Nintendo delay it because of... something problematic? The leak, maybe? Things are really getting interesting!

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
https://gamingintel.com/nintendo/switch/leak-new-nintendo-direct-information-for-november-2018/

Rumored direct this week?

Possibly as early as Wednesday

2 directs this month rumored
This would be pretty good.
Beginning of Novemeber and end of December seems most realistic.
Based on how the calendar looks, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the last one actually came on November 30th, just to leave hype at an all-time high for that last week leading into the 7th.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
A direct on Halloween would be cool! xD
Don't do this to me man... Geno getting confirmed on my favorite holiday at the end of the month that I got married would probably make my brain break like an ice cube tray from happiness. Also, my seasonal depression always hardcore kicks in after Halloween so I'm hoping everything pans out well.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Their source predicted the day of the last Direct, as well as its new day after it was delayed.
To be fair, the new date for the September Direct was found out by Splatoon 2 dataminers, who saw fhat items scheduled for the Direct's original date were pushed back a week. Once that information was out there, anyone could use it to make that conclusion.

Still, the fact that they predicted the Direct's original date definitely makes them more credible. Also, I've seen other sources say that we'll be getting a Direct this week, and Nintendo just had a financial meeting recently, so it makes sense. Though maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
Don't do this to me man... Geno getting confirmed on my favorite holiday at the end of the month that I got married would probably make my brain break like an ice cube tray from happiness.
I'm just gonna go out on a limb and assume this would be you in real life for the next 30 days if that happens.
90330f59_justin-timberlake-****-in-my-pants-12.jpg

Last edited:

Loliko YnT

Smash Ace
NNID
karilthewizard
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229
May our wish upon the star be granted, by our savior Masahiro Sakurai.

The little star must come back to Geno's doll.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Gather together all followers of Geno. With the power of our combined wishes, Geno will make it into smash!

Everyone give him your wishes. Wish as hard as you can!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Gentlemen (and presumably some ladies), no matter what happens, it's been an honor being in this fanbase the last 13 years. The time may finally come Thursday morning. 22 years has been long enough; it's time for our boy to come home. Let's hold on, stay positive, and repeat after me... "Let's go Geno!"

alemerltoucanet

Smash Lord
NNID
AngrySilverBird
This is it y'all! The final straw! I wish that the Starsend Savior gets Sakurai's blessing and is put into the most ambitious crossover in existence! Y'all have been waiting far too long. It's gonna happen!

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
I'M FINE!! THIS IS FINE!! I'M NOT TOO OVERHYPED, YOU'RE TOO OVERHYPED!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

link2702

Smash Champion
Man my wife is gonna be wondering why the hell im jumping up and down screaming like the n64 kid this Thursday if geno gets revealed....

TBone06

Smash Ace
Literally just dropped a huge F-Bomb in the car. I knew there were rumours, but it’s still just as shocking when you see it.

It’s our time boys and girls!!! Man I’m all tingly right now.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Regardless of what happens, this has been a much more enjoyable Smash cycle than Smash 4

TBone06

Smash Ace
Regardless of what happens, this has been a much more enjoyable Smash cycle than Smash 4
This is so true. I just never got as hyped last time around. I enjoyed the reveal trailers, but I wasn’t as active here. I was also in university which took a lot of time, but I agree, it’s been much more enjoyable.

domriver

Smash Lord
Welll guys the final direct for Smash has been announced this thursday.!! On ward Geno members!!!! Let us bask in Sakurai's glory lol. ;P I cant wait!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh BUT ILL BE ON A PLANEEE grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

alemerltoucanet

Smash Lord
NNID
AngrySilverBird
Honestly, just thinking of what all of Geno's renders may look like, his animations, what design they'll use, etc. is like super exciting in It's own!

slopdop

Smash Cadet
At long last! Hopefully our 12+ year long journey will finally come to an epic conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom