• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
probably nothing but thought i would show this

just a joke but maybe are Fp5 is from the 80s of gaming

like frogger or battletoads

also hold your horse for the master chief train people look at this

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
What if mach rider actually happened based on that 1980s image?:rotfl:

The grinch leak actually ends up true.

Last edited:

Grumbo

Smash Ace

also hold your horse for the master chief train people look at this

What does that mean though? Also how come the username is cropped out? Im kinda hoping this isnt him

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Tfw CacoMallow almost looks like it might be dead but it lives another day
9B3E3FEA-EF05-4735-B029-C624647F21FB.png

(Apologies to whoever I stole this from because I forgot)

Grumbo

Smash Ace
Oh well, there’s always later down the road. If Cacomallow is real I’ll still be very happy (duh) and I’ll take it as a good sign for Chief eventually coming. If VGAs isnt Doomguy or Chief, things might not be great

T2by4

Smash Lord
FB_IMG_1575908449239.jpg

Another day of the cacomallow costume STILL not being debunked.

I think this calls for a celebration, have some choccy milk my fellow genogang/doombros.

super88cloud

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
Sw-1747-1648-3976
48 hours till a probable smash announcement and no names. These leakers aren´t legit. Yesterday, I´ve made my peace with some minecraft character being in smash. Might be even fun.

Plank08

Smash Lord
You know, this gets me to thinking about something that comes across my mind every now and again - how the heck is it that zoomers even end up wanting Geno? He's really in a more extreme boat than Mega Man, like, Mega Man at least had some games that had been released not too long before his inclusion in Smash, and even then, I was fully aware that there were kids who had no idea who he was - there legitimately might be children who think he's just a Smash Bros character. I'm not discounting the idea that kids aren't able to go back and play an old game, but it seems like it'd take a lot of outside influence to get them to.

Maybe I'm just jaded and hopeless regarding the taste of kids born after 1995, much less those born after 2001.
If it wasn’t for smash, I would’ve never heard of geno, and if it weren’t for this board, I would never lIke Geno as much as a do

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You know, what if the game awards actually did a double whammy and not only reveal the 5th character, but also tease the upcoming DLC in some way? It shouldn't be something expected by any means, but it would be undoubtedly hype.

Plank08

Smash Lord
I’m so excited, the cacodemon seems so real and if it is then that means that GENO AND DOOMSLAYER ARE CONFIRMED POST PASS, I’m so excited this could finally be happening

Oaterinos

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 5149 9306 1606
I haven't participated in this thread since I think before cacomallow, but hot damn is it nice to see it still up n kickn

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm just going to push back the essay until I'm actually on my mandatory Christmas vacation... For a lot of reasons you all have seen here, I've been really stressed out as of late and, a couple of weeks ago, one of my coworkers ran over one of his feet with one of our rideable floor cleaning machines, twisting it around and I have to take over his shift until he comes back (probably February). The thing is that his shift starts at 4am which means I have to get up at 3am to get ready for work. Normally I drive around and take care of like 5/6 buildings but now I'm taking care of basically half of one and with ridiculous hours (my regular shift starts at 7am). That said, on a lot of days I'm bored and tired and with all the online bull**** it's gotten to be a bit much and I find myself coming home and passing out for several hours when I get home around noon. Because I work on a college campus, the University is open for one more week and then we get a mandatory paid vacation for about two weeks. That said, I'm probably better off just waiting until then. The chances of Geno being 5 or shown at the VGAs are microscopic anyways and, based on some more things I heard today, I'm even back to doubting a Smash announcement there anyways. I know it's been super annoying and I know a lot of you have been waiting on it but I'm writing like a paragraph in bed and then falling asleep within half an hour and it's been like this for over a week now. Hope you all are okay with this.

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
I'm just going to push back the essay until I'm actually on my mandatory Christmas vacation... For a lot of reasons you all have seen here, I've been really stressed out as of late and, a couple of weeks ago, one of my coworkers ran over one of his feet with one of our rideable floor cleaning machines, twisting it around and I have to take over his shift until he comes back (probably February). The thing is that his shift starts at 4am which means I have to get up at 3am to get ready for work. Normally I drive around and take care of like 5/6 buildings but now I'm taking care of basically half of one and with ridiculous hours (my regular shift starts at 7am). That said, on a lot of days I'm bored and tired and with all the online bull**** it's gotten to be a bit much and I find myself coming home and passing out for several hours when I get home around noon. Because I work on a college campus, the University is open for one more week and then we get a mandatory paid vacation for about two weeks. That said, I'm probably better off just waiting until then. The chances of Geno being 5 or shown at the VGAs are microscopic anyways and, based on some more things I heard today, I'm even back to doubting a Smash announcement there anyways. I know it's been super annoying and I know a lot of you have been waiting on it but I'm writing like a paragraph in bed and then falling asleep within half an hour and it's been like this for over a week now. Hope you all are okay with this.
Hey man, do what you gotta do. I’m sure none of us want the Epic Geno Post ®️ to take a physical toll on you. Take as long as you need.

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
It's okay buddy, take your time with it! :158: we will be patient and understand

Grumbo

Smash Ace
Take all the time you need man.

As for the smash brothers/nintendo marketing team -
PLEASE STOP TAKING ALL THE TIME YOU NEED THE WAIT IS KILLING US

D

Deleted member

That's fine Fatmanonice take care of yourself and focus on your work that comes above everything. Look forward to your big Geno essay we'll be waiting so don't worry.

If there is no Smash at the VGA's so be it should be fun ether way whatever they announce so we'll see what happens.

My best wishes and take care.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kremling Kommander

Smash Journeyman
I still think that if we get a double reveal at the TGA’s it’s going to be Doomguy and Geno. Feel free to tell me I’m wrong or that it’s unlikely, but the fact that these deconfirmatioms only started after the Cacomallow leak gained massive traction makes me think Nintendo was trying to hide them the whole time.

Less than 48 hours left, it won’t be much longer now my komrades.

Last edited:

MisterMike

Smash Champion
IAmNotReady.png

It's okay, dude. Take your time, work on your life stuff.

ShinyReshiram

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2409 5852 0213

It's just a tournament event where you use 80's characters, I wouldn't call it a hint for the 5th character.

You're already doing gods work here so relax and take your time. Geno essay can always wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom