• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
I choose one day to spend playing Pokémon all day and I missed Geno strangling Ridley with his bare hands immediately followed by Vergeben confirming that character 5 was always a figment of our collective imagination. Really, this is my fault for assuming I could ever spend a day away from this thread. Won’t make that mistake again.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
I choose one day to spend playing Pokémon all day and I missed Geno strangling Ridley with his bare hands immediately followed by Vergeben confirming that character 5 was always a figment of our collective imagination. Really, this is my fault for assuming I could ever spend a day away from this thread. Won’t make that mistake again.
Yeah why play video games when you can complain about them on the internet with us instead!:ultpacman:

Last edited:

Grumbo

Smash Ace
Ah yes, the funny number. Also to go on a tangent this was probably one of the best years for music imo. Abbey Road, Led Zep 1 and 2, Let it Bleed, In the Court of the Crimson King,etc. lots of great stuff

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
I'm starting to think Nintendo is pulling the strings Emperor Palpitine-style right now with Sabi and them. :ultpacman:

Sakurai: "I'm establishing the Smash EMPIRE!"

Last edited:

pinshadow

Smash Lord
I'm starting to think Nintendo is pulling the strings Emperor Palpitine-style right now with Sabi and them.
I still don't feel it with Sabi, if what she's saying is correct than her "reliable source" heard a name for FP5 months ago. I'm not saying the source can't be wrong but it's not like they just appeared out of thin air in the last couple weeks/month

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Oh I almost didn't notice we were already at page 1969. This thread is about to take off to the VGA in 3:beezo::beezo::beezo: 2:beezo::beezo::beezo: 1:beezo::beezo::beezo: blast off!

Last edited:

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
I still don't feel it with Sabi, if what she's saying is correct than her "reliable source" heard a name for FP5 months ago. I'm not saying the source can't be wrong but it's not like they just appeared out of thin air in the last couple weeks/month
It's fun to speculate though. Hold on, I'll fix it
Mainly meant it as a joke, tbf

Last edited:

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Mallow and Cacodemon leak is real and no one has been able to convince me otherwise

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
This board is going to crash hard when it turns out that Cacomallow leak come with Mii Costumes if both Doomguy & Geno.

RingJ5

Smash Ace
Honestly, I’m still finding it not exactly impossible to believe what Verge said, because I read it as “his source is basically saying a Sony rep but can’t specifically name it.” Hopefully we’ll see soon.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
A Sony rep would be awesome and would really blow everyone out of the water. That's one way to 1-UP Joker's reveal.

So, what are you guys hoping for beyond Smash at TGA?
BotW2. pls Nintendo, pls give

Last edited:

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
So, what are you guys hoping for beyond Smash at TGA?
I’m hoping for one brand new Nintendo game. I’d be fine with a remake/remaster/port, just a new first party Switch game that hasn’t been announced yet.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
I mean I don't really have any expectations for tga so I guess just bring on geno, doomguy can come too. All be happy with any new nintendo game announcements/remasters tbh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom