• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
*Here's some weapons playing in the background*
"Welcome to the Geno thread, how can we help you today?"View attachment 250336
I like how me, you and OffBi OffBi are all sat on the same table

Well, I am back, from seeing my mother at the hospital. She is having stomach problems. Also, my dad is having back surgery next Wednesday.

Anyway, just less than one week until The Game Awards!
Welcome back, dude! Best wishes to your family, hope everything turns out well.

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
Me at the roulette table is fitting, it's always a spin to see whether I'm Sora posting/theory crafting/meme posting/ or Countdown Krabs posting
Well this thread is so good that it's like a mistery box, you never know what's coming

Feels bad when you're too new to the thread to be in the memes.
I'm sorry my friend, next time you will have your deserved spot on memes

D

Deleted member

Well, I am back, from seeing my mother at the hospital. She is having stomach problems. Also, my dad is having back surgery next Wednesday.

Anyway, just less than one week until The Game Awards!
Sorry to hear that man. I hope everything gets better my best to your family. Hope all goes well.

Well guys night just a couple days and one weekend left. We're almost there.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Sorry to hear that man. I hope everything gets better my best to your family. Hope all goes well.

Well guys night just a couple days and one weekend left. We're almost there.
Thanks, Kremling Man.

And yeah, we are that close! I can't believe we actually made it this far!

Last edited:

Plank08

Smash Lord
All my chips are on sackboy at this point cause the rest of my top 20 got deconfirmed and if anyone’s gonna be the song rep he makes the most sense
Please

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
Honestly, I'm not too sure who I'd seriously predict for FP5, at this point.
Well this thread is so good that it's like a mistery box, you never know what's coming

I'm sorry my friend, next time you will have your deserved spot on memes
Put me in the memes. I beg you! It's all I have left! I'm just a wooden husk of a man.

EDIT: I just realized that this sounds a lot like I'm mocking the person you were responding to. I want to say that's not the case, I promise!
ge NO.png

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Now this is a certified Bruh moment

chrome_2019-12-05_23-16-13.png chrome_2019-12-05_23-16-43.png

Well this is the first time someone has stolen my meme and got way more likes then I did. How dare they put a negative spin on my wholesome geno dance. lmao

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
Honestly, I'm not too sure who I'd seriously predict for FP5, at this point.

Put me in the memes. I beg you! It's all I have left! I'm just a wooden husk of a man.

EDIT: I just realized that this sounds a lot like I'm mocking the person you were responding to. I want to say that's not the case, I promise!
Gotcha my dude, you will be in future memes too

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Now this is a certified Bruh moment

View attachment 250351View attachment 250352

Well this is the first time someone has stolen my meme and got way more likes then I did. How dare they put a negative spin on my wholesome geno dance. lmao
That's gonna be a yikes from me, mate.

And people wonder why Geno's fans feel so cornered and hated. Look at the comparison here. It makes it feel like it's us against world here when it shouldn't feel this way.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master

And people wonder why Geno's fans feel so cornered and hated. Look at the comparison here. It makes it feel like it's us against world here when it shouldn't feel this way.
I didn't even relate it to smash. I just wanted Geno to dance to celebration. :v

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
Gotcha my dude, you will be in future memes too
Excellent! And so my rise to power begins!

"Geno fans are so toxic and delusional"
*makes 20 posts poking fun at geno fans*
1534173564032.jpg

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Anyway, a stolen meme can't keep me down. Because I just got this Scorbunny.

ELFH-qyUEAIJjUa.jpg
ELFH-q_VAAAXn4G.jpg

You might be able to take my meme. But you can't take my shiny Scorbunny!!!

T2by4

Smash Lord
Would just like to link a news post of the King for Another Day tournament that features Geno.
https://mojo.highquality.rip/2019/12/first-round-losers-support-group/

Geno doesn't do too much in this post, but I find the position he does take is rather fitting for his character. It's clear he doesn't have a problem with losing in the first round(Especially compared to some of the other characters there), but still takes part and supports the others who do have issues.
Glad he's still hanging around and interacting with others. He seems pretty much exactly like how I imagined he would be like now, very humble. Overall cool to see geno being a bro with others. Genobro is best bro. Also his latest rip was a banger. Wish they used that one earlier in the tourney, it's easily his best imo.

Last edited:

Axelocke

Smash Journeyman
late thought: what if we all just picked one character to speculate over until they're deconfirmed for getting too popular, pick another character, deconfirm, and repeat until we essentially learn who it is through process of elimination :dazwa:

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
late thought: what if we all just picked one character to speculate over until they're deconfirmed for getting too popular, pick another character, deconfirm, and repeat until we essentially learn who it is through process of elimination :dazwa:
I'm legit expecting this to happen to Sora at any moment.

Axelocke

Smash Journeyman
I'm legit expecting this to happen to Sora at any moment.
honestly i'd be fine with Sora or Pheonix Wright.

Sora cause I know my cousins would freak out, and I know tons of people would just be overjoyed to see him in, and I like seeing people happy.

Pheonix Wright cause, c'mon, it's Pheonix Wright. I haven't met one person who doesn't know the "Objection!" guy. He's iconic!

Last edited:

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
I'll gather up all of my Countdown Krabs posts the day of the big event. This has been a fun little project for me

Hot_N_Tasty

Smash Journeyman
Wait, has it been that easy to get into memes? Well, I'm happy for you two getting in there.

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
Alright I'm off to sleep.

Watch as something earth-shattering happens and the speculation scene gets flipped turned upside down (and i'd like to take a minute just sit right there i'll tell you how i became the prince of a town called nimbus land) all while I'm gone.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Haven't been here in a while, and hundreds of pages have passed. I've tried looking at things to catch up and have tried googling stuff, but I'm a bit lost. What's the news these days? I know the VGAs are coming up but I can't manage to sort anything out.
The news lately have really just been credible leakers like Sabi and Vergeben deconfirming who FP5 is. If you are curious who they have deconfirmed for FP5, here's the list:

Geno
Doom Slayer
Crash
Ryu Hayabusa
Scorpion
Tracer
Gordon Freeman
Lloyd Irving
Namco entirely
Level 5 entirely
Ubisoft entirely

And a couple of other companies I can't remember the name of. Though Verge was the one that said Namco and Level 5 are out, Sabi isn't sure yet and is probably going to look into it if or not Namco or Level 5 is possibly still in the running for FP5.

Wow, 200 pages have gone by since I last checked in. That's crazy.

Game awards are on the 12th, right? Who do y'all think they're gonna reveal?

also hi im back ive been busy with pokemon i love falinks and marnie
People will crucified me for this, but I'm thinking FP5 is a Nintendo rep. Basically because of all the major company deconfirms from Sabi and Verge and GameXplain's recent video on FP5 saying not necessarily has to be a 3rd party character and speaking about Spirit promotions and Nintendo characters in general in the same video.

Last edited:

alemerltoucanet

Smash Lord
NNID
AngrySilverBird
I honestly really don't know who to think will be fighter 5. It's so hard. It'd be really cool if they're an indie character tho, I'm sure I'd be happy with whichever got in.

Looma

Smash Journeyman
VGA pick? Everything has been screaming Travis Touchdown in my ear so I'm going with him. also I like him...

No More Heroes 3 could be shown at the VGAs. He even has event specific skit potential, something along the lines of "Hey, when am I getting one of those?". You can easily tack a surprise Smash envelope onto that premise.

I know Suda said he's not in. Suda's not your average game dev, he's unpredictable. Not accusing him of being a liar, but I know that he would lie his pants off if it was to help his bud Sakurai out. Fact is that if you ask every dev known to man if their character is going to be in Smash, they’re all going to say no. One of them has to be lying.

Did we Travis fans win the lottery? Probability says no, but the chance is very real... also he belongs to Grasshopper Manufacture you heathens, not Marvelous.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think PapaGeno brought up some really unique ideas in regards to Phoenix Wright being announced at VGA by relating it to Joker stealing the smash invitation and taking the kid to court. I don't see it happening but that would be pretty sick.

My money's still on Kratos though.

D

Deleted member

VGA pick? Everything has been screaming Travis Touchdown in my ear so I'm going with him. also I like him...

No More Heroes 3 could be shown at the VGAs. He even has event specific skit potential, something along the lines of "Hey, when am I getting one of those?". You can easily tack a surprise Smash envelope onto that premise.

I know Suda said he's not in. Suda's not your average game dev, he's unpredictable. Not accusing him of being a liar, but I know that he would lie his pants off if it was to help his bud Sakurai out. Fact is that if you ask every dev known to man if their character is going to be in Smash, they’re all going to say no. One of them has to be lying.

Did we Travis fans win the lottery? Probability says no, but the chance is very real... also he belongs to Grasshopper Manufacture you heathens, not Marvelous.
Yeah, Travis definitely has a chance. Suda disconfirming him doesn’t mean anything since you can lie under NDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom