• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee Card

Smash Ace
One of my favourite Yourubers Chris Smoove did a play through of the game the newest God of War last year. I definetly want too see more from it the series. Plus Kratos would be awesome. So yeah would be cool if he was in.

We’ll see.
A youruber ? Is it a mix between youtube and rutube ? :troll:

D

Deleted member

A youruber ? Is it a mix between youtube and rutube ? :troll:
Could be mysterious creatures I’ve heard. Perhaps the world will never know. But yeah I fumbled up no worries.

Last edited by a moderator:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Warning Issued
It wouldn't be the first time he does this in this website or any forum board out there.
Yeah, I'm still calling out BS. Just like you're still latching on to said BS'ers. Remember last year when you lied to everyone in the midst of my loz18 expose, and even went on Discord and bragged about how you duped people here. That was fun, lol.

https://smashboards.com/threads/sunrise-up-again-isaac-for-smash-ultimate-dlc.446390/post-22368695
https://smashboards.com/threads/sunrise-up-again-isaac-for-smash-ultimate-dlc.446390/post-22370287
https://smashboards.com/threads/sunrise-up-again-isaac-for-smash-ultimate-dlc.446390/post-22373041

Last edited:

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Well, I was secretly dreading the possibility of no VGA reveal and having to ride out the rest of this month with no direction. At the very least it is locked in we are getting a new face on the 12th. Alright, I'm ready for next week now.

TooManyToastahs

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2063-0575-6789
Switch FC
SW-8520-5670-4041
oh no.
did i miss the fatmanonice BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION?!
563FC3E1-69CA-4A96-BF22-E8D689EECA1A.jpeg
Well, hopefully this isn’t too late. Happy birthday Fatman! I’m not completly finished catching up on the thread, but I hope you had a dang good birthday :)

Edit: just saw what happened yesterday. holy ****. made my damn heart drop. wishing the best for you dude, that was really rough to read :(

Last edited:

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
*pant* *pant*

Whew! Finally caught up with ya'll.

Just got word from my NoA buddy. Definitely not Bamco (double RIP that one now), and…
NOT CAPCOM EITHER.
Hmm... along the posts I saw the one listing all the deconfirms thus far and... dang... Still, with big names like Capcom, and Bandai Namco not bringing a character for the 5th spot... I can't help but think of Konami. True that Bomberman is an Assist Trophy, and Goemon's a Mii Costume (tho I wouldn't rule him out yet), Konami's got other franchises that still haven't been represented in Smash, such as Twinbee, and Adventure Island. Then again, at this point this 5th fighter sure has become quite the mistery.

On the topic of the new games added to the SNES library, I think the games that were announced (especially Star Fox 2) pretty much confirm that Super Mario RPG will be added soon imo. Reasons why I think so are because:

1. they added FREAKIN Star Fox 2; a game that during the SNES era was never released, yet when Nintendo launched the limited edition SNES Classic, they completed the game and installed it along other of the SNES games. This is significant because the only place one could play the completed version of Star Fox 2 was on the SNES Classic. Coincidentally, among the games pre-installed on this limited edition console, there was also Super Mario RPG; which was last ported to the Nintendo Wii's Virtual Console.

2. the SNES NSO library, besides satisfying the hunger of nostalgia from fans of diving back in to some of the best games made during that era, due to there having been distributed a limited number of SNES Classic, the library seems like the perfect solution to the problem. As of now, the SNES library has nine (9) out of the twenty (20) games pre-installed onto the SNES classic, with three of those being added on December 12th (Star Fox 2, Kirby Super Star, and Super Punch Out). There are still some missing, but some of them wouldn't be necessary such as the following:

- Mega Man X: Already included in the Mega Man X Legacy Collection (pt 1), available both physically and digitally (plus it includes X 2, and 3).
- Super Castlevania IV: Already included in the Castlevania Anniversary Collection
- Street Fighter II Turbo: Already included in the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection (which includes the other iterations of Street Fighter II)
- Contra III The Alien Wars: Already included in the Contra Anniversary Collection
- Secret of Mana: Already included in Collection of Mana.

Now, having said that, there would be only three games remaining that were on the SNES Classic, and those are:

- Final Fantasy III (really Final Fantasy VI)
- Earthbound
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

Huh... all three are rpg games. I wonder if Nintendo will either (a) add SMRPG as a surprise bonus addition to the SNES library on December 12th or, (b) release SMRPG, along with FF III (VI), and Earthbound to the SNES library, after or before revealing Geno for Ultimate? :chrono:

SuperNintendoDisney

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm still calling out BS. Just like you're still latching on to said BS'ers. Remember last year when you lied to everyone in the midst of my loz18 expose, and even went on Discord and bragged about how you duped people here. That was fun, lol.

https://smashboards.com/threads/sunrise-up-again-isaac-for-smash-ultimate-dlc.446390/post-22368695
https://smashboards.com/threads/sunrise-up-again-isaac-for-smash-ultimate-dlc.446390/post-22370287
https://smashboards.com/threads/sunrise-up-again-isaac-for-smash-ultimate-dlc.446390/post-22373041
“I ain’t sticking around, I’m a ghost from smash boards past, I stir the pot, that’s me, so edgy, so cool”

Sad!

Edit:

Pathetic!

Second Edit:

Embarrassing!

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
Good lord, the fact we may actually break the record this weekend is staggering.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
“I ain’t sticking around, I’m a ghost from smash boards past, I stir the pot, that’s me, so edgy, so cool”

Sad!
Please don't feed him. Let's just move on and report any behavior that would be considered trolling. I don't think any us want this to go longer than necessary.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
69B7CC7B-3975-413F-94C2-378C719568C6.jpeg

Bold of Google Ads to assume that just because I spend my free time posting in a thread about a toy who has guns that I therefore want guns for my toys smh tbh fam

Last edited:

Tomasagaz14

Banned via Warnings
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78226555/931142071

Imagine unironically doing this. How sad does your life have to be? Eh, it's typical for GameFAQs trolls like him.

He comes on to our thread only to start trouble, tell us the same tired arguments we've heard a million times, then they go on to call this place an echo chamber. Toxic people (no, I'm not naming any names) that have showed up on this thread only show up to start trouble here too. They appear during drama, taking a dump on thread regulars and then run for the hills. Notice how almost always they resort to the "stop whining about people outside of this thread!" and "You're an echo chamber!" arguments.

The irony that trolls call this an echo chamber when they themselves are an echo chamber. GameFAQs is "Geno bad, Sora good" or whoever flavour of the month they rally behind.

Edit: Yes, I bit the bullet and gave the clown attention. But this is something we get almost every week, and at some point it just becomes boring. Reporting doesn't exactly work when you just had the drama not even twenty pages ago.
That thread is what started the drama.
Can you really call Smashfaqs an Echo Chamber when the opinions changes every week? That's more like a Weekly Chamber.

D

Deleted member

*pant* *pant*

Whew! Finally caught up with ya'll.

Hmm... along the posts I saw the one listing all the deconfirms thus far and... dang... Still, with big names like Capcom, and Bandai Namco not bringing a character for the 5th spot... I can't help but think of Konami. True that Bomberman is an Assist Trophy, and Goemon's a Mii Costume (tho I wouldn't rule him out yet), Konami's got other franchises that still haven't been represented in Smash, such as Twinbee, and Adventure Island. Then again, at this point this 5th fighter sure has become quite the mistery.

On the topic of the new games added to the SNES library, I think the games that were announced (especially Star Fox 2) pretty much confirm that Super Mario RPG will be added soon imo. Reasons why I think so are because:

1. they added FREAKIN Star Fox 2; a game that during the SNES era was never released, yet when Nintendo launched the limited edition SNES Classic, they completed the game and installed it along other of the SNES games. This is significant because the only place one could play the completed version of Star Fox 2 was on the SNES Classic. Coincidentally, among the games pre-installed on this limited edition console, there was also Super Mario RPG; which was last ported to the Nintendo Wii's Virtual Console.

2. the SNES NSO library, besides satisfying the hunger of nostalgia from fans of diving back in to some of the best games made during that era, due to there having been distributed a limited number of SNES Classic, the library seems like the perfect solution to the problem. As of now, the SNES library has nine (9) out of the twenty (20) games pre-installed onto the SNES classic, with three of those being added on December 12th (Star Fox 2, Kirby Super Star, and Super Punch Out). There are still some missing, but some of them wouldn't be necessary such as the following:

- Mega Man X: Already included in the Mega Man X Legacy Collection (pt 1), available both physically and digitally (plus it includes X 2, and 3).
- Super Castlevania IV: Already included in the Castlevania Anniversary Collection
- Street Fighter II Turbo: Already included in the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection (which includes the other iterations of Street Fighter II)
- Contra III The Alien Wars: Already included in the Contra Anniversary Collection
- Secret of Mana: Already included in Collection of Mana.

Now, having said that, there would be only three games remaining that were on the SNES Classic, and those are:

- Final Fantasy III (really Final Fantasy VI)
- Earthbound
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

Huh... all three are rpg games. I wonder if Nintendo will either (a) add SMRPG as a surprise bonus addition to the SNES library on December 12th or, (b) release SMRPG, along with FF III (VI), and Earthbound to the SNES library, after or before revealing Geno for Ultimate? :chrono:
Okay, so:

Someone needs to check up on Konami, or an already represented company Square Enix. There's no rule saying there's no company double-dipping. SE still has a ton of characters to work with. Lara Croft is someone up there with someone like Hero or Terry.

I'm glad they added SF2 too. Now we just gotta get SMRPG. Earthbound IMO should come with Earthbound: Beginnings. That game definitely deserves another re-release.

We're still waiting on Square to pull punches for SNES Online. Do we have Chrono Trigger yet? And for FF, honestly I think it's best if they start with FF1 and work their way up, even if FF6 is iconic.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Y'know what? This whole debate over the 5th character has been completely insane. I've got Cloud and Sonic. Banjo & Kazooie were a nice perk. I'm happy.

So my final pick because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1575595101853.png

Last edited:

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
Alright, after reading all your opinions, I have run the numbers. With 100% absolute certainty, I know who FP5 is.

Rillaboom. He's in.

"Luigi, with your Polterpup's ecto so bright, won't it guide our sleigh tonight?"
Unrelated but I like your picture. :>

ajna is fp5

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Y'know what? This whole debate over the 5th character has been completely insane. I've got Cloud and Sonic. Banjo & Kazooie were a nice perk. I'm happy.

So my final pick because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View attachment 250280
You know, considering what I often hear people dismiss her with, I kinda want her in just so that rule can be broken. Not because I see other characters benefiting from it being gone, but just because it would be funny.

TooManyToastahs

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2063-0575-6789
Switch FC
SW-8520-5670-4041
Reading about what happened yesterday and I made myself laugh. We were talking about ways to get to 2,000 pages before TGAs. Looks like all the random people who got linked here helped us! haha...

Well, who cares. Even if this place is an echo chamber, and Fatman has been “feeding us misinformation”, we all had fun talking about it! Feel free to take Smash speculation as seriously and as personally as you fools want, I come onto to this website to read messages and talk with some awesome people.

If you try and make Smash bros. rumors so serious you’ll just end up sucking the fun out of it anyways.
(Sorry for the mini rant. I wasn't here when this all went down but I wanted to get my thoughts out anyways.)

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion

Maybe you could leave him alone on his birthday at least.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
I mean it's not wrong to be skeptical guys. He could stand to be less of a **** about it but part of speculation is continually reevaluating info and sources. If he chooses to not believe Naz based on past actions fair. We don't need to defend against a difference of opinion. Let's all chill and continue on speculating instead about worrying about what Birb is doing eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom