• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
the real geno in super smash brothers ultimate for nintendo switch was the friends we made along the way

and that is literally all i will contribute to this threaad goodnight

T2by4

Smash Lord
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78226555/931142071

Imagine unironically doing this. How sad does your life have to be? Eh, it's typical for GameFAQs trolls like him.

He comes on to our thread only to start trouble, tell us the same tired arguments we've heard a million times, then they go on to call this place an echo chamber. Toxic people (no, I'm not naming any names) that have showed up on this thread only show up to start trouble here too. They appear during drama, taking a dump on thread regulars and then run for the hills. Notice how almost always they resort to the "stop whining about people outside of this thread!" and "You're an echo chamber!" arguments.

The irony that trolls call this an echo chamber when they themselves are an echo chamber. GameFAQs is "Geno bad, Sora good" or whoever flavour of the month they rally behind.

Edit: Yes, I bit the bullet and gave the clown attention. But this is something we get almost every week, and at some point it just becomes boring. Reporting doesn't exactly work when you just had the drama not even twenty pages ago.
That thread is what started the drama.
So, like, don't respond to them then? Doesn't seem that hard to do. They'll continue to go downhill and get desperate for attention and will eventually get banned. You literally just don't have to respond.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
the real geno in super smash brothers ultimate for nintendo switch was the friends we made along the way

I'm so glad we are all Geno

Goodnight, Geno

catsforlife1

Smash Journeyman

Thank you Chazz Prinestien very cool

7CF580F0-7F4E-48DB-93F9-950A56408DFE.jpeg

Last edited:

T2by4

Smash Lord
This is another response I've seen said a lot after trolls come in here. I can't exactly do that when nearly the entire thread is falling for their shenanigans. Yes, I could not respond or ignore them, but will others do the same? Probably not.
Two wrongs dont make a right.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
That sounds like quite the stretch....
Are you serious? Look at the names. You can easily tell what game each one is based on. There are a lot of blatant hints there. It's 100% a smash bros prize. The fact that it's on the same day as an event rumored to have the next character is pretty telling. Not that we had any reason to doubt a reveal at tga.

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Are you serious? Look at the names. You can easily tell what game each one is based on. There are a lot of blatant hints there. It's 100% a smash bros prize. The fact that it's on the same day as an event rumored to have the next character is pretty telling. Not that we had any reason to doubt a reveal at tga.
In order, it seems like

Pokemon, Super Mario Maker, Zelda (BOTW or Link's Awakening), Just Dance, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Luigi's Mansion 3, Ring Fit Adventure, Super Smash Bros, Overwatch, And whatever Zelda game is left over

T2by4

Smash Lord
Plus the description says, "a new prize has appeared!" Which just seems very familiar to smash's "a new challenger has appeared!"

Ovaltine

Smash Master
All y'all saying this about Smash, yet I'm looking at the post-VGA's Zelda ones with the thinking emoji.

... I just want more BotW2 news. ;_;

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
While you guys panic over the reveal, I'm just going to sit here and wait for Shovel Knight on the tenth. King Knight will hold me off until the reveals. ^^

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
The Overwatch giveaway happens the day after the smash giveaway..

It's pretty obvious who fighter 5 is. :^)

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
Wow, 200 pages have gone by since I last checked in. That's crazy.

Game awards are on the 12th, right? Who do y'all think they're gonna reveal?

also hi im back ive been busy with pokemon i love falinks and marnie

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045

Well after the avalanche of disconfirmations, assuming they’re all correct...

I’m all in
*pushes poker chips to the center of the table*
Master Chief

helloiamhere

Smash Journeyman
Definitely think that FP5 is gonna be more of a Hero/Terry niche taste character and not a Joker/Banjo internet breaking bombshell.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’ll never get sick of this clip.

Also, welcome back.

RetroBro

Smash Ace
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78226555/931142071

Imagine unironically doing this. How sad does your life have to be? Eh, it's typical for GameFAQs trolls like him.

He comes on to our thread only to start trouble, tell us the same tired arguments we've heard a million times, then they go on to call this place an echo chamber. Toxic people (no, I'm not naming any names) that have showed up on this thread only show up to start trouble here too. They appear during drama, taking a dump on thread regulars and then run for the hills. Notice how almost always they resort to the "stop whining about people outside of this thread!" and "You're an echo chamber!" arguments.

The irony that trolls call this an echo chamber when they themselves are an echo chamber. GameFAQs is "Geno bad, Sora good" or whoever flavour of the month they rally behind.

Edit: Yes, I bit the bullet and gave the clown attention. But this is something we get almost every week, and at some point it just becomes boring. Reporting doesn't exactly work when you just had the drama not even twenty pages ago.
That thread is what started the drama.
Gamefaqs has some extreeeeemely angry and stressed zoomers running around because K Rool/Ridley/Banjo all got into Smash. You're gonna have to let them be bitter and let them keep downing the salt.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Locking in picks? okay I’m going with Kratos. I’m probably going to be wrong but that’s who I think will be number #5 for the fighter pass.

I honestly hope he gets in.

But that’s who I think for character #5.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I've been rallying for Kratos since Joker got announced.

I sure hope all my ****posting in discord servers pays off on the 12th.

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Are we locking in picks? Screw it, I'm setting myself up for a big fall but I'm going to ride with Sora!

D

Deleted member

One of my favourite Youtubers Chris Smoove did a play through of the game the newest God of War last year. I definetly want too see more from it the series. Plus Kratos would be awesome. So yeah would be cool if he was in.

We’ll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom