• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Yeah I'm outta here this thread has gotten to the point that it's too much for me a few users are quite "bruh moment" worthy and it's just too much. I'm outta here and outta dis community. I don't feel like I quite belong here, It's too toxic.

Good luck to the thick-skinned people here and to the few friends I thought I had. Of course I'm still rooting for Geno but I'm done here it's too much for me.
What's this about?

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
I’m sorry, but I won’t believe any AT being promoted until I actually see it with my own eyes.

Even counting what Fatmanonice said, that doesn’t mean that he is in by any means. You couldn’t think of a more obvious red herring to throw at insiders.

But hey, if I’m proven wrong, then I will gladly admit so.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
I'm so excited that this is going to become a reality I can't wait. Even if wa wiffs it he has the mario party one already so if I can just get Isaac after this the collection will be complete

1575165142587.png

catsforlife1

Smash Journeyman
I’m sorry, but I won’t believe any AT being promoted until I actually see it with my own eyes.

Even counting what Fatmanonice said, that doesn’t mean that he is in by any means. You couldn’t think of a more obvious red herring to throw at insiders.

But hey, if I’m proven wrong, then I will gladly admit so.

Oh ya we all know he can be a red hearing. Where mainly talking about what if he was in or how funny it would be if he got in.

D

Deleted member

What's this about?
idk I might make a big post explaining my reasoning within the next few weeks but people saying stuff like "Oh let's laugh if Lloyd isn't #5" so smugly and other people just saying things they shouldn't have alongside what feels like a lot of drama and false promises spread around the place.

For me at least I've had enough of it to know that I don't have any faith in Geno so why stick around when people do things like that? Act smug about Lloyd, False promises, Bad behavior, It's just ruining my experience speculating and enjoyment of the few good things here. The bad outweighs the good.

I might come back if these things get settled and these people get their act together but I'm hurt.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
idk I might make a big post explaining my reasoning within the next few weeks but people saying stuff like "Oh let's laugh if Lloyd isn't #5" so smugly and other people just saying things they shouldn't have alongside what feels like a lot of drama and false promises spread around the place.

For me at least I've had enough of it to know that I don't have any faith in Geno so why stick around when people do things like that? Act smug about Lloyd, False promises, Bad behavior, It's just ruining my experience speculating and enjoyment of the few good things here. The bad outweighs the good.

I might come back if these things get settled and these people get their act together but I'm hurt.
But that isn't all of us. Those users really don't represent the Geno fanbase or any for that matter.

Edit: I have to go to work in a bit, so see you guys tomorrow. ;)

Last edited:

Franco Geno

Smash Lord

I don't think that you should let a few people ruin the fun of things for you this badly, is that behavior good? of course not, but the best thing to do is just straight up ignore them. there's a reason most of the people that make dumb comments here do that and leave, because their bait din't work as planned

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
So i learned today that no one has made a waluigi cover of the THX intro. I'm very disappointed in the internet right now.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

I agree it's ****ty behavior so it's fine if you want to take a break. I've taken two this year so if being here stresses you out or has just stopped being fun altogether, it's better if you walk away for awhile.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I draw the line at waluigi. There are a bunch of other assist trophies I would want to see promoted before him.

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
Yeah I saw when there was a lot of Lloyd slammin' going on in this thread and I was surprised it was allowed to fester. None of that behavior should ever be allowed here in the Geno thread of all places especially when Geno himself gets a lot of heat in plenty of other places.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
so bamco and level-5(layton) are out in their entirety?!

... oh no is this really going to happen?

no way, there's just no way...

Last edited:

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
1575166497543.png

Well now Namco itself is dead according to Verge. I'm starting to think Waluigi isn't a meme.

EDIT: Dang I was beaten to the punch

Last edited:

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
I draw the line at waluigi. There are a bunch of other assist trophies I would want to see promoted before him.
The only other assist trophies I believe deserve to be promoted before him are Isaac, Lyn, and Shadow. And that gets reduced down to Isaac and Shadow (whom should've been in the base game as a Sonic echo), because apparently nobody wants more Fire Emblem characters.

Waluigi has been an assist trophy since Brawl (like Lyn, Isaac, and Shadow), and deserves to get promoted before any other Assist Trophy aside from the aforementioned.

On another note, Verge claims no Namco? Can Sabi back that up? I'm not sure I take his word for things just yet.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
So if this is something on sabi's list all we have left is sol badguy, 2 mystery 1st/3rd party characters and you know who.

I'm in the curveball camp firmly now but between this, the rumors, and the gamexplain video I'm starting to get a creeping feeling sakurai actually did it.

god you all imagine if we actually got the double reveal with him and geno. You could literally hear the fan rules shattering outside you house as the world descended into madness and ecstasy.

That would go down as the craziest night in smash history. Nothing could ever top that period.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I am seriously wondering who it is going to be if it's not a Namco character. Should we look into Sol? He was Fatmans next likely named character after Nightmare.

Axelocke

Smash Journeyman
This rollercoaster! It neEdS tO StOOOp!! IT'S TOO CRAZY, company after company, character after character, they're ALL deconfirmed! Sakurai did it, he put himself in Smash! HE PUT HIMSELF IN SMA-

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
At least this finally puts the drunken cat leak to rest. Knew that was fake all along.

Also, THE POOL OF COMPETITION FOR MONOKUMA IS GETTING SMALLER FOLKS.

MONOKUMA BROS RISE UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom