• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
Hmm since we've officially contextualized the hint to a company and not a person I'm going to stick with bamco for now. I've been betting on Lloyd for months now whenever the evidence runs dry, might as well keep it going.

So let's say a season 3 gets greenlit and they hold that poll. You can vote for 5 different characters that appear inside assists, a pokeball, or made a costume. Who do you all choose? (This is assuming geno already made it in of course) (if they only have a spirit they aren't a voting option)

I think I'd go with

1. Isaac
2. Waluigi
3. Ray (mk lll is fine but I really don't care which one tbh)
4. Skull kid
5. Bomberman

Honestly Isaac and MAYBE waluigi are the only one's I'd hold out for. There's like a dozen characters on the assist list I think would be really cool so I'm not too concerned with the results tbh. I doubt Isaac would have much trouble winning anyway and if he can't even make top 5 with a pool like that then maybe he doesn't deserve it after all lol.

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Hmm since we've officially contextualized the hint to a company and not a person I'm going to stick with bamco for now. I've been betting on Lloyd for months now whenever the evidence runs dry, might as well keep it going.

So let's say a season 3 gets greenlit and they hold that poll. You can vote for 5 different characters that appear inside assists,a pokeball, or made a costume. Who do you all choose? I think I'd go with

1. Isaac
2. Waluigi
3. Ray (mk lll is fine but I really don't which one tbh)
4. Skull kid
5. Bomberman
1. Isaac
2. Snivy
3. Lady Tiki
4. Shadow(Not an Echo)
5. Spring Man

D

Deleted member

So let's say a season 3 gets greenlit and they hold that poll. You can vote for 5 different characters that appear inside assists,a pokeball, or made a costume. Who do you all choose? I think I'd go with

1. Isaac
2. Waluigi
4. Skull kid
5. Bomberman
1) Isaac
2) Waluigi
3) Shadow
4) Rex/Pyra
5) Bomberman

domriver

Smash Lord
Guys to narrow the list even more. Any one have that List that was released with the number besides them?
It was the brawl list i think. Maybe we should look at that and see. I want to say King Dedede was first. I dont remember . im trying to find it.

EDIT 1:
FOUND IT:
May 16, 2006

*McFox EDIT* I'm Sticking this topic, because tons of people are still looking for it, and it could provide some useful information.

it could mean any number of things, but i think it's worth noting that these are the poll entries/suggestions from japanese fans that Sakurai has presented to the public.

we have only included new characters on this list.

thanks to FlipTroopa, Bruk, Resting Fox, icymatt and others from the community for all their help putting this together.

Cheer Squad (Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!)

Kalas (Batten Kaitos)

Megaman (Megaman)

Claus (MOTHER 3)

Lucas (MOTHER 3) - CONFIRMED!

King K. Rool (DK Country)

King Dedede (Kirby) - CONFIRMED!

Geno (Super Mario Bros. RPG)

Professor Kawashima (Brain Age)

Sigurd (Fire Emblem)
Sigurd (Fire Emblem)

Black Shadow (F-Zero)

Dragon Chan (Super Punch-Out!!!)

G-Red (Gotchaforce)

Hammer Bros. (Super Mario Bros.) - AT!

Oguma (Fire Emblem)

Captain Olimar (Pikmin) - CONFIRMED!

Lip (Panel de Pon)

Ike (Fire Emblem) - CONFIRMED!

Black Knight (Fire Emblem)

Toad (Super Mario Bros. 2) - Peach B move

Lolo and Lala (Kirby)

Simon Belmont (Castlevania)

Ray 01 (Custom Robo)

Princess Katia (Lost Kingdom)

Sukapon (Joy Mecha Fight)

Colonel Volgin (Metal Gear Solid 3)

Lupus (Jet Force Gemini)

Ganondorf/Ganon (Legend of Zelda)

Link (Wind Waker)

Ninten (MOTHER)

Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Ridley (Metroid)

Takamaru (Nazo no Murasamejou)

Little Mac (Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!!) - AT!
Little Mac (Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!!)

Diddy & Dixie Kong (DK Country) [Ice Climber-type is sugested] - Diddy confirmed solo

Jeff (Earthbound)

Donbe (Shin Oni ga Shima)

Power Pro (Jikkyo Power Pro Baseball)

Chibi Robo (Chibi Robo)

Tetra (Wind Waker)

Harry (Teleroboxer)
Harry (Teleroboxer)

James Bond (Goldeneye)

Tom Nook (Animal Crossing) - In BG of Smashville stage

Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong Country) - CONFIRMED!

Mia (Fire Emblem)

Krystal (Star Fox)

Peppy (Star Fox)

Slippy (Star Fox)

Wolf (Star Fox)

Petey Piranha (Mario Sunshine) - BOSS!

Link's Uncle (A Link to the Past)

Dr. Wright (Sim City) - AT!

Thomas (Kung-Fu)

Infantry (Famicom Wars) - AT!

Blue Virus (Dr. Mario)

Isaac (Golden Sun)

Urban Champion guys

Nabaru (Fire Emblem)

Magnus (Ogre Battle)
Magnus (Ogre Battle)

Furil (Panel de Pon 2)

Palutenia (Kid Icarus) - in Pit's Final Smash.
Palutenia (Kid Icarus)

Medusa (Kid Icarus)
Medusa (Kid Icarus)

Eggplant Wizard (Kid Icarus)

Felix (Golden Sun)

Chain Chomp (Mario)

Koopa Troopa (Mario) - ENEMY!

Muddy (Mole Mania) - AT!

Famicom Detective Club characters

Banker (Mario Paint)

Marx (Kirby Superstar)

Vivian (Paper Mario)

Hero/Heroine (Magical Vacation)

Gardevoir (Pokemon) - POKEBALL!

Soren (Fire Emblem)

Jill (Drill Dozer) - AT!
Jill (Drill Dozer)

Demille (Tomato Adventure)
Tomato Robot Attack?

Human (Animal Crossing) - in BG of Smashville stage

Mallow (Super Mario RPG)

Master Hand (Super Smash Bros.)

Crazy Hand (SSBM)

Weavel (Metroid Prime: Hunters)

Sylux (Metroid Prime: Hunters)

Noxus (Metroid Prime: Hunters)

Steven Stone (Pokemon)

Sheeda (Fire Emblem 1)

Maji/Saji [identical twins] (Fire Emblem 1)

Jeigan (Fire Emblem 1)

Paula (Earthbound)

Poo (Earthbound)

Kumatora (Mother 3)

the characters who were recommended multiple times are:

King Dedede(5) - CONFIRMED!
Diddy Kong(4) - CONFIRMED!
Geno(4)
Ike(4) - CONFIRMED!
Ridley(4)
Captain Olimar & Pikmin(3) - CONFIRMED!
Krystal(3)
Takamaru(3)
Windwaker Link(3)
Animal Crossing MC(2) - in BG of Smashville stage
Claus(2)
Demiru(2)
Isaac(2)
Jeff(2)
Kawasima(2)
King K.Rool(2)
Lip(2)
Lucas(2) - CONFIRMED!
Mega Man(2)
Oguma(2)
Ouendan(2)
Sukapon(2)

all suggestions from Smash DOJO.

the poll is now closed.

EDIT 2: hmmmmm interesting list.

Last edited:

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045

1. Isaac
2. Waluigi
4. Skull kid
5. Bomberman

Honestly Isaac and MAYBE waluigi are the only one's I'd hold out for. There's like a dozen characters on the assist list I think would be really cool so I'm not too concerned with the results tbh. I doubt Isaac would have much trouble winning anyway and if he can't even make top 5 with a pool like that then maybe he doesn't deserve it after all lol.
1. Bomberman
2. Ray (01 if possible)
3. Isaac
4. Waluigi
Honestly I’m good after that lol

Last edited:

EditorMax

Smash Apprentice

So let's say a season 3 gets greenlit and they hold that poll. You can vote for 5 different characters that appear inside assists,a pokeball, or made a costume. Who do you all choose? (This is assuming geno already made it in of course)

I think I'd go with

1. Isaac
2. Waluigi
4. Skull kid
5. Bomberman

1. Waluigi
2. Shovel Knight
3. That’s pretty much it for me lmao. I get Geno and those two and that’s basically the last of my realistic big wants for smash

StarLight42

Smash Lord
1. Waluigi
2. Isaac
3. Skull Kid
4. Shadow
5. Zero

Even just one of these being upgraded would make me satisfied with Smash forever

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

So let's say a season 3 gets greenlit and they hold that poll. You can vote for 5 different characters that appear inside assists, a pokeball, or made a costume. Who do you all choose? (This is assuming geno already made it in of course)

I think I'd go with

1. Isaac
2. Waluigi
4. Skull kid
5. Bomberman

1. Dixie Kong
2. Krystal
3. Isaac
4. Waluigi
5. Rex & Pyra/Mythra

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Guys to narrow the list even more. Any one have that List that was released with the number besides them?
It was the brawl list i think. Maybe we should look at that and see. I want to say King Dedede was first. I dont remember . im trying to find it.

EDIT 1:
FOUND IT:
May 16, 2006

*McFox EDIT* I'm Sticking this topic, because tons of people are still looking for it, and it could provide some useful information.

it could mean any number of things, but i think it's worth noting that these are the poll entries/suggestions from japanese fans that Sakurai has presented to the public.

we have only included new characters on this list.

thanks to FlipTroopa, Bruk, Resting Fox, icymatt and others from the community for all their help putting this together.

Cheer Squad (Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!)

Kalas (Batten Kaitos)

Megaman (Megaman)

Claus (MOTHER 3)

Lucas (MOTHER 3) - CONFIRMED!

King K. Rool (DK Country)

King Dedede (Kirby) - CONFIRMED!

Geno (Super Mario Bros. RPG)

Professor Kawashima (Brain Age)

Sigurd (Fire Emblem)
Sigurd (Fire Emblem)

Black Shadow (F-Zero)

G-Red (Gotchaforce)

Hammer Bros. (Super Mario Bros.) - AT!

Oguma (Fire Emblem)

Captain Olimar (Pikmin) - CONFIRMED!

Lip (Panel de Pon)

Ike (Fire Emblem) - CONFIRMED!

Black Knight (Fire Emblem)

Toad (Super Mario Bros. 2) - Peach B move

Lolo and Lala (Kirby)

Simon Belmont (Castlevania)

Ray 01 (Custom Robo)

Princess Katia (Lost Kingdom)

Colonel Volgin (Metal Gear Solid 3)

Lupus (Jet Force Gemini)

Link (Wind Waker)

Ninten (MOTHER)

Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Ridley (Metroid)

Little Mac (Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!!) - AT!
Little Mac (Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!!)

Diddy & Dixie Kong (DK Country) [Ice Climber-type is sugested] - Diddy confirmed solo

Jeff (Earthbound)

Donbe (Shin Oni ga Shima)

Power Pro (Jikkyo Power Pro Baseball)

Chibi Robo (Chibi Robo)

Tetra (Wind Waker)

Harry (Teleroboxer)
Harry (Teleroboxer)

James Bond (Goldeneye)

Tom Nook (Animal Crossing) - In BG of Smashville stage

Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong Country) - CONFIRMED!

Mia (Fire Emblem)

Krystal (Star Fox)

Peppy (Star Fox)

Slippy (Star Fox)

Wolf (Star Fox)

Petey Piranha (Mario Sunshine) - BOSS!

Link's Uncle (A Link to the Past)

Dr. Wright (Sim City) - AT!

Thomas (Kung-Fu)

Infantry (Famicom Wars) - AT!

Blue Virus (Dr. Mario)

Isaac (Golden Sun)

Urban Champion guys

Nabaru (Fire Emblem)

Magnus (Ogre Battle)
Magnus (Ogre Battle)

Furil (Panel de Pon 2)

Palutenia (Kid Icarus) - in Pit's Final Smash.
Palutenia (Kid Icarus)

Medusa (Kid Icarus)
Medusa (Kid Icarus)

Felix (Golden Sun)

Chain Chomp (Mario)

Koopa Troopa (Mario) - ENEMY!

Muddy (Mole Mania) - AT!

Famicom Detective Club characters

Banker (Mario Paint)

Marx (Kirby Superstar)

Vivian (Paper Mario)

Hero/Heroine (Magical Vacation)

Gardevoir (Pokemon) - POKEBALL!

Soren (Fire Emblem)

Jill (Drill Dozer) - AT!
Jill (Drill Dozer)

Demille (Tomato Adventure)
Tomato Robot Attack?

Human (Animal Crossing) - in BG of Smashville stage

Mallow (Super Mario RPG)

Master Hand (Super Smash Bros.)

Crazy Hand (SSBM)

Weavel (Metroid Prime: Hunters)

Sylux (Metroid Prime: Hunters)

Noxus (Metroid Prime: Hunters)

Steven Stone (Pokemon)

Sheeda (Fire Emblem 1)

Maji/Saji [identical twins] (Fire Emblem 1)

Jeigan (Fire Emblem 1)

Paula (Earthbound)

Poo (Earthbound)

Kumatora (Mother 3)

the characters who were recommended multiple times are:

King Dedede(5) - CONFIRMED!
Diddy Kong(4) - CONFIRMED!
Geno(4)
Ike(4) - CONFIRMED!
Ridley(4)
Captain Olimar & Pikmin(3) - CONFIRMED!
Krystal(3)
Takamaru(3)
Windwaker Link(3)
Animal Crossing MC(2) - in BG of Smashville stage
Claus(2)
Demiru(2)
Isaac(2)
Jeff(2)
Kawasima(2)
King K.Rool(2)
Lip(2)
Lucas(2) - CONFIRMED!
Mega Man(2)
Oguma(2)
Ouendan(2)
Sukapon(2)

all suggestions from Smash DOJO.

the poll is now closed.

EDIT 2: hmmmmm interesting list.
Almost all of these characters are Spirits or Assists atm. And the lone exception (Sora) has been deconfirmed by a higher up.

Not saying that it won’t happen in the future, but I don’t see any of these characters as FP5 at all.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Honestly I'd go:
1. Isaac
2. Isaac
3. Waluigi
4. Paper Mario
5. Isaac
During the ballot I made sure my vote counted for Banjo because of course with Isaac's ballot dominance Banjo needed the most help. I doubt me voting for him would have changed the outcome but a second round of voting I will be sure to put as much support behind Isaac as I can. Waluigi for the fans and Paper Mario because I want him too.

Last edited:

Grumbo

Smash Ace

So let's say a season 3 gets greenlit and they hold that poll. You can vote for 5 different characters that appear inside assists, a pokeball, or made a costume. Who do you all choose? (This is assuming geno already made it in of course)

I think I'd go with

1. Isaac
2. Waluigi
4. Skull kid
5. Bomberman

My top 5 would have to be:

1. Isaac
2. Skull Kid
3. Bomberman
4.Waluigi
5. Shovel Knight

Top three are the ones Id kill to see. Waluigi and Shovel Knight would be nice as well and there a few more like Knuckles and Zero.
As long as Isaac made it I couldnt even complain about the rest though.

(Also if we’re including spirits but not Geno make Rayman 4 and push waluigi to 5)

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion

So let's say a season 3 gets greenlit and they hold that poll. You can vote for 5 different characters that appear inside assists, a pokeball, or made a costume. Who do you all choose? (This is assuming geno already made it in of course) (if they only have a spirit they aren't a voting option)

I think I'd go with

1. Isaac
2. Waluigi
4. Skull kid
5. Bomberman

Isaac
Skull Kid
Bomberman
Waluigi
Lip

Last edited:

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Here's my thoughts:

Joker- Persona, especially 5, is a series that has inspired Sakurai in recent years. I believe he noted that it had the biggest impact on him as developer than any other game he's played in the last decade.

Hero- Dragon Quest is a series that has inspired Sakurai pretty much his entire career. Pretty straight forward.

Banjo- Nothing less than a massive thank you to Smash fans. The biggest never ever in Smash history that's literally owned by a direct competitor of Nintendo. Sakurai quite literally did the impossible for the sake of the fans.

Terry- King of Fighters was basically what got Sakurai interested in fighting games to begin with. In a sense, without SNK, Smash may have never existed.

???- One last company that Sakurai wants to thank before he sprouts 30 foot wings and launches himself into the heavens, to not descend again for a 100 years.
Bamco makes the most sense to me, as thanks for helping make the game. I just can’t settle my mind on who they’d pick. Lloyd, Heihachi or Jin, Sigfreid, an old arcade character like Dig Dug or Frogger maybe?

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
My top 5 would have to be:

1. Isaac
2. Skull Kid
3. Bomberman
4.Waluigi
5. Shovel Knight

Top three are the ones Id kill to see. Waluigi and Shovel Knight would be nice as well and there a few more like Knuckles and Zero.
As long as Isaac made it I couldnt even complain about the rest though.

(Also if we’re including spirits but not Geno make Rayman 4 and push waluigi to 5)
I should have specified when I added it immediately but when I put that in I meant that geno was made a fighter and not a costume in season 2. that's my b

Last edited:

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797

I think I'd go with

1. Isaac
2. Waluigi
4. Skull kid
5. Bomberman

1. Isaac
2. Shadow
3. Skull Kid
4. Alucard
5. Waluigi

Plank08

Smash Lord
What if fighter 5 was the friends we made along the way?
We already have the miis:ultpacman:
Im struggling to thing of a more left field video game character.
Lightning McQueen
Talkin about Sony characters without talking about THE Sony character?? Cmon now.

My money's on Knack from Knack 2 BAYBEEEE :4pacman:
I knew it, Knack will join smash with amazing abilities such as couch co-op and family fun! Unheard of stuff here ladies and gentlemen!:ultpacman:

AdamBel731

Smash Ace
That's what I personally think. They'd have an assist trophy pass and maybe have a poll to "safely" determine the most popular before committing to it. Even if they knocked out the top 4-5, I still think it would cause an avalanche of butthurt, especially if you threw bosses, stage cameos, and pokeball Pokemon into the mix too.
You make it sound like Nintendo are aware that certain characters being relegated to Assist Trophies is unpopular. Is that the case? Also, I know NoA knew about Waluigi, but is that just Nintendo of America or is it Japan too? (Same with regarding Assist Trophies in general, do NoJ really care and/or know characters like Isaac and such?)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Just checked my messages on Discord and thought a little bit about recent events and I kind of made a SpongeBob discovering Squidward eating Krabby Patties face. I'm going to be a huge butthead and say that I think I've done it again. ~

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
Just checked my messages on Discord and thought a little bit about recent events and I kind of made a SpongeBob discovering Squidward eating Krabby Patties face. I'm going to be a huge butthead and say that I think I've done it again. ~
Always coming through

Zac's Realm

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-7852-2717-2984
Don't know if this is an acceptable post to make as my first, but hey all. Long time guest lurker here, the whole MallowDemon saga finally caused me to make an account.
Been wanting Geno in ever since the days of Melee when I used to play Mario RPG (and DOOM) on the old SNES our family had, I'm rooting right alongside y'all for our star puppet!

catsforlife1

Smash Journeyman

Could it be? Is it his time?

RingJ5

Smash Ace
The thing about Sakurai honoring Namco with the final spot is that... I really doubt that that’s how it works. The co-developer of the game can’t get their own character in unless it’s the final spot of paid DLC? Something about that doesn’t personally add up for me, especially when the perceived frontrunners are either the third JRPG character of the pass or the second fighting game character in a row. I’m sticking to my earlier point of “If Namco’s #5, it’s most likely because of Dark Souls or Digimon.”

Someone did just mention that bullet hell apparently started his path into game development, though, and with that whole idea that’s been tossed around of “FP5 right before TGA on the game’s anniversary, first post-pass character at TGA”, I could potentially see Reimu and (Green Space Marine) taking those slots.

As for a certain murderous bear... well, i think he’d have a great moveset, but even with him being a robot bear he’s unironically one of the most “realistically” violent characters that they could add, so I personally think he’s extremely out of the question. Would no doubt have the best Final Smash in the game, though.

AdamBel731

Smash Ace
Surprisingly no, just that there's been a development that supports several of my theories in big ways.
I don't suppose you can divulge any little tidbit, can you? Since you're in a good mood due to your suspicions being confirmed and all.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Could you provide a little bit more detail? So people don’t jump to conclusions/get their hopes up?

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Why? Just because there isn't a female in the pass aside from Kazooie? I doubt Sakurai cares about whether or not a chatacter is male or female, because in all honesty, it means jack. Merit > Gender. Most people don't want Shantae because she is a female, they want her because she is a cool half-game hero. Most people want 2B not because she is a female, but because she is a badass, futuristic robot.

I don't want to go into a whole thing, but people should care about how cool a character is, not their gender. I never think about that stuff. If people want female protagonists, homosexual characters, etc., to be normal, people need to stop pointing them out all the time. People who make a big deal like it's some grand decision ultimately undermine the concept of gender equality by implying that this is the exception, and not the status quo.

Not saying you specifically did this, but I just find it silly that people are like "there NEEDS to be a female in this pass." Yes, it'd be nice, but I'd rather have a cool character who gets in due to their merit, not because they're female. You didn't even cite a specific character, you just said you thought a female was likely.

All in all, I'm certainly no sexist, but honestly kids don't look at Spider-Man and think "man look at this straight, white male." Not unless they're conditioned to think that way. It's only the super sensitive crowd that really cares. The reason more males are in Smash is because there are simply more iconic video game males. Like, sorry, but that's how it is. Jill Valentine, Dixie Kong, Shantae, 2B, etc., are all cool characters that would be great in Smash! But I want then in Smash due to them as characters, not their gender.

(Sorry for the rant)
Woah man. No need to come at me like that. I feel quite similarly to you as I've detailed in Newcomer Speculation multiple times, then again in the Female Representation thread. I'm just saying, yeah, since there aren't any females thus far, it does seem likely that they would try to squeeze a female fighter in. Never did I say that there should be a character that's been implemented solely for their sex, just that I think it is a factor in some ways, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

You can have merit and gender be reasons for a character choice.

Last edited:

Midget Master

Smash Apprentice
Look, you give me Isaac and I'll be a happy man. Still want Lloyd though, whether he be #5 or later. And of course Geno.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Here's my thoughts:

Joker- Persona, especially 5, is a series that has inspired Sakurai in recent years. I believe he noted that it had the biggest impact on him as developer than any other game he's played in the last decade.

Hero- Dragon Quest is a series that has inspired Sakurai pretty much his entire career. Pretty straight forward.

Banjo- Nothing less than a massive thank you to Smash fans. The biggest never ever in Smash history that's literally owned by a direct competitor of Nintendo. Sakurai quite literally did the impossible for the sake of the fans.

Terry- King of Fighters was basically what got Sakurai interested in fighting games to begin with. In a sense, without SNK, Smash may have never existed.

???- One last company that Sakurai wants to thank before he sprouts 30 foot wings and launches himself into the heavens, to not descend again for a 100 years.
Bamco makes the most sense to me, as thanks for helping make the game. I just can’t settle my mind on who they’d pick. Lloyd, Heihachi or Jin, Sigfreid, an old arcade character like Dig Dug or Frogger maybe?
Mr. Driller, or Klonoa.

Sakurai: "THANK, YOU!"

AdamBel731

Smash Ace
Woah man. No need to come at me like that. I feel quite similarly to you as I've detailed in Newcomer Speculation multiple times, then again in the Female Representation thread. I'm just saying, yeah, since there aren't any females thus far, it does seem likely that they would try to squeeze a female fighter in. Never did I say that there should be a character that's been implemented solely for their sex, just that I think it is a factor in some ways, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

You can have merit and gender be reasons for a character choice.
In case you missed it, I said I wasn't specifically saying you said all I was arguing against. I was more so arguing against the line of logic that what you were saying can lead to.

If I didn't make that clearer, my apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom