• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

RingJ5

Smash Ace
I know we've discussed who we would like to see in the game, and obviously it's the Geno thread so every person here sure better have Geno up there at their number one, but now that we know he's not Challenger Pack 5 (nor is Ryu or Crash or Doom Man or Tracer [lmao]), who are you guys honestly hoping will be the end of the Fighters Pass? Like, according to the rules we probably know, but not according to popular speculation.

For me, I'm actually hoping for someone who has been considered a Sony character, despite the fact I don't think Sony itself owns any of the franchises that happen to be Playstation exclusives. At the VGAs last year, the big three were all there on stage together, promising us big things in this bright new era of collaboration, and so far, Sony's been a big stick in the mud from what I've seen - its taken them until just recently to open up crossplay on certain games, if I'm with the times.

I think I'd most want Sly Cooper, I loved those games, really defined the Playstation 2 era for me. Ratchet and Clank are a close runner up, and while I guess Jak (and Daxter I guess) would be ok, he's sort of like Doom Guy in how hard it is for me to come up with a moveset for him.
With Joker in, the only other character that I have above Geno at this point is Master Chief, who I still legitimately think is a bit of a sleeper pick for #5, even with Banjo already in the pass.

Earlier in the year, a bunch of pretty credible leakers(including Sabi) all mentioned that MCC was coming to Switch. A few of them also mentioned that Ori and the Blind Forest was as well, and guess what we got a few months ago?

Yet, there’s still been absolutely no sign of the MCC, at either E3 or September’s big Direct. An Xbox conference is happening this week in London, sure, but unlike PlayStation’s PSX events, those have historically not been known to really announce anything big at all. A perfect time to reveal it would be The Game Awards, which just coincidentally happens to be when the final character of the pass is most likely going to be announced.

Furthermore, the PC version is going to be released on a per-game basis, with the first title being Reach, slated for an unknown date at the end of the year. Noticeably, Reach doesn’t even have a set date for its Xbox MCC release either, which is particularly strange.

I unironically think that there’s a very good chance that Reach gets a multi-platform shadow drop(or at least a “releasing this month”) at the VGAs, with Switch/Xbox/PC all dropping at the same time. Whether Chief in Smash is announced alongside, I’m not entirely sure, but it’d line up incredibly well and be a perfect announcement.

With all that said, though, I’m personally a Playstation fan at heart, so I’d also love a rep from them, whether it’s Ratchet, Kratos, Sackboy, Jak or also Sly as you said. However, if you’re talking about “perfect, most wanted picks” then one name in particular absolutely screams out to me, yet would basically be the one Sony rep that has absolutely zero chance of making it: A Hunter from Bloodborne, my favorite game of all time. While I think a Dark Souls rep in general has a great chance, Trick Weapons would be so ridiculously cool to use.

Last edited:

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
Was that guy from earlier lying that someone had claimed that FP5 being “end of the world but good” was said?
From my admittedly faulty memory, I believe Fatman did not say that FP5 would be an "end of the world but good" character, but did say one such character was being discussed frequently in insider circles in general so could be FP5 or post pass, but by no means garaunteed for either. I could be misremembering though.

AdamBel731

Smash Ace
Really wouldn't be surprised if Fighter 5 is a female, really seems probable.
Why? Just because there isn't a female in the pass aside from Kazooie? I doubt Sakurai cares about whether or not a chatacter is male or female, because in all honesty, it means jack. Merit > Gender. Most people don't want Shantae because she is a female, they want her because she is a cool half-game hero. Most people want 2B not because she is a female, but because she is a badass, futuristic robot.

I don't want to go into a whole thing, but people should care about how cool a character is, not their gender. I never think about that stuff. If people want female protagonists, homosexual characters, etc., to be normal, people need to stop pointing them out all the time. People who make a big deal like it's some grand decision ultimately undermine the concept of gender equality by implying that this is the exception, and not the status quo.

Not saying you specifically did this, but I just find it silly that people are like "there NEEDS to be a female in this pass." Yes, it'd be nice, but I'd rather have a cool character who gets in due to their merit, not because they're female. You didn't even cite a specific character, you just said you thought a female was likely.

All in all, I'm certainly no sexist, but honestly kids don't look at Spider-Man and think "man look at this straight, white male." Not unless they're conditioned to think that way. It's only the super sensitive crowd that really cares. The reason more males are in Smash is because there are simply more iconic video game males. Like, sorry, but that's how it is. Jill Valentine, Dixie Kong, Shantae, 2B, etc., are all cool characters that would be great in Smash! But I want then in Smash due to them as characters, not their gender.

(Sorry for the rant)

Last edited:

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
Amaterasu:
Female
Quadruped
Unique moveset
Best doggo
Capcom rep
Unexpected

You guys are sleeping on the sun god

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Amaterasu:
Female
Quadruped
Unique moveset
Best doggo
Capcom rep
Unexpected

You guys are sleeping on the sun god
That'd be so sick.

Honestly, at this point, a lot of options seem like they're either definitely not DLC5 or PROBABLY not DLC5. (I wouldn't bet on characters like, say, Sora or Master Chief being in that spot.) It's funny because I felt so sure it'd end off on Ryu H. lmao. It's gonna be SUPER interesting to see who this last fighter pass character is.

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
That'd be so sick.

Honestly, at this point, a lot of options seem like they're either definitely not DLC5 or PROBABLY not DLC5. (I wouldn't bet on characters like, say, Sora or Master Chief being in that spot.) It's funny because I felt so sure it'd end off on Ryu H. lmao. It's gonna be SUPER interesting to see who this last fighter pass character is.
Watch it not even be interesting :4pacman:

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
That'd be so sick.

My reasoning for Amaterasu as a Capcom rep over someone like Phoenix Wright or Leon Kennedy or Monster Hunter is because of several factors.

Ammy has, in my opinion, more to offer in terms of moveset than Leon, better stage options than Phoenix, and I really don't think MH will join so late into the game's cycle. I feel like Sakurai would appreciate the beauty Okami's style has. I wish she could make it.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
You mean Fatmanonice Fatmanonice ? I wouldn't worry because Fatmanonice Fatmanonice is the most trust worthy and most awesome dude on these forums. When he says something, I pretty much take it as facts.

This is what I was talking about

So someone here said that Fatman said that the 5th fighter was going to be like the end of the world, but in a good way.
Guys.
What if that character is Gordon Freeman?
Like, if you think about it, it fits the colour theory!

T2by4

Smash Lord
Watch it not even be interesting :4pacman:
Tbf sakurai has a habit of making the final reveals... Not so interesting... However he does make a big deal of the reveals for the beggining of something. Megaman for smash4, ridley for ultimate, joker for dlc pass. I have a feeling Geno would be used at the very start to say, "hey this pass we're specifically looking for the fan requests". Either that or he'll be fighter 77 because of the game he's from.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Tbf sakurai has a habit of making the final reveals... Not so interesting... However he does make a big deal of the reveals for the beggining of something. Megaman for smash4, ridley for ultimate, joker for dlc pass. I have a feeling Geno would be used at the very start to say, "hey this pass we're specifically looking for the fan requests". Either that or he'll be fighter 77 because of the game he's from.
Snake for Brawl you can't forget that. Snake's reveal was the introduction of 3rd parties in Smash so that was a HUGE deal.

D

Deleted member

Wait, did he actually say that FP5 would be the “end of the world” but in a good way?

Could my theory from yesterday actually be correct?
Was that guy from earlier lying that someone had claimed that FP5 being “end of the world but good” was said?
Ah, jeeze, I really let something get out of hand by jokingly bringing that, up, huh?

Fatman didn't say that about fighter 5 specifically, and in fact the implication was that he was talking about a potential post pass fighter, which he called just as "trollish" as Piranha Plant, just not in a way that would make people angry like Plant did. I simply took the opportunity to joke about Half Life 3 and Gordon Freeman. The real "End Times" character has not been dropped by name and probably won't be unless someone else does it and Fatman confirms that's the one he was talking about.

If you want the posts themselves, they're about 150 pages ago, so last weekend sometime.

link2702

Smash Champion
I don’t see a Sony rep happening only cuz I just don’t they’d be willing to play ball. Or Nintendo even. Microsoft was a weird case but the demand for banjo was so high, and phil spencer gave his blessing a long time ago for it, that It at least made some sense. On top of the fact that at one time they really were viewed as “Nintendo characters” when Nintendo still owned rare.

But sony? Who that Sony owns has ever had that kind of similar relationship with Nintendo? Sure they have characters that are definitely iconic and could easily translate to smash, but the thing is, would sony or Nintendo really even want to work together? I know corporations don’t truly look at “console rivalries” the same way fans do, but I’m still not sure these two would be willing to work together on something like this....

But who knows....sakurai has made some crazy stuff happen in the past, banjo himself is a good example of that...

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Honestly guys, I think this potential "world ending" character Fatmanonice Fatmanonice mentioned before has to be a 4th party character. I mean come on! What other type of character could shake the community that hard?

Last edited:

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Ah, jeeze, I really let something get out of hand by jokingly bringing that, up, huh?

Fatman didn't say that about fighter 5 specifically, and in fact the implication was that he was talking about a potential post pass fighter, which he called just as "trollish" as Piranha Plant, just not in a way that would make people angry like Plant did. I simply took the opportunity to joke about Half Life 3 and Gordon Freeman. The real "End Times" character has not been dropped by name and probably won't be unless someone else does it and Fatman confirms that's the one he was talking about.

If you want the posts themselves, they're about 150 pages ago, so last weekend sometime.

Has this character been implied to be third party?

If it is, I think I might have a good idea who that might be

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
So...my computer died late last night and I lost my really big post...like all of it, and it was nearly done.

Not sure I have the desire to redo the whole thing, especially since I may not have the right words like I did last time.

I hate having a 15+ yr-old pc....

Ovaltine

Smash Master
So...my computer died late last night and I lost my really big post...like all of it, and it was nearly done.

Not sure I have the desire to redo the whole thing, especially since I may not have the right words like I did last time.

I hate having a 15+ yr-old pc....
Aw, dang... maybe make it in a Google doc next time? That way, it'll be able to be saved no matter what. You could also try a hard drive recovery to at least save your files on another computer?

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Honestly guys, I think this potential "world ending" character Fatmanonice Fatmanonice mentioned before has to be a 4th party character. I mean come on! What other type of character could shake the community that hard?

He said in a GOOD way it is a world ending character, that this character wouldn’t make people upset.

If you thought the Kencineroar reveal was bad, you’ll be in for a completely worse backlash if it was a 4th party character. And Sakurai has stated numerous times that the character has to originate from a video game.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
20 questions with Fatman but instead of 20 questions its 500 because you all don't read his posts and think Fatman needs to validate your predictions

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
who is it then?
If this character is indeed third party, there are really only two characters that I could think of that fit this description, Untitled Goose, and Monokuma.

But it was specifically stated the cutoff point for post pass was July 29, 2017, so the former would be ruled out.

So unless anyone else could think of any third parties to fit that description, that really is the only one I could think of.

OffBi

Smash Ace
If this character is indeed third party, there are really only two characters that I could think of that fit this description, Untitled Goose, and Monokuma.

But it was specifically stated the cutoff point for post pass was July 29, 2017, so the former would be ruled out.

So unless anyone else could think of any third parties to fit that description, that really is the only one I could think of.
What about Gordon Freeman?

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
20 questions with Fatman but instead of 20 questions its 500 because you all don't read his posts and think Fatman needs to validate your predictions
FMOI! FMOI! Has there been any discussion about the eponymous Max from Sam & Max series of games?? What about Bad Mr. Frosty The Fighting Snowman from ClayFighter 63⅟3 for the Nintendo 64?????

Ovaltine

Smash Master
FMOI! FMOI! Has there been any discussion about the eponymous Max from Sam & Max series of games?? What about Bad Mr. Frosty The Fighting Snowman from ClayFighter 63⅟3 for the Nintendo 64?????
:ult_terry: CLAY! COME ON, COME ON!

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
Entertaining the thought of a new company taking up the #5 slot, I thought to put together who it could be for each one:

Capcom: [EDIT] I'm uncertain on Monster Hunter - I think it's a possibility, though I do wonder why we got some content from it in the base game without a character. I know many have mentioned Resident Evil but I'm not sure how that would translate into a fighter, but that's just my personal view. I'm not saying it can't be done or that I wouldn't want them, I'm only uncertain if Sakurai would be willing to make a character from that franchise into a fighter or not. I guess that sort of leaves either Phoenix Wright or Amaterasu in my mind. While I'm not personally expecting Amaterasu I would definitely celebrate if she makes it in as fighter #5.

Bandai/Namco: I think Lloyd Irving is the frontrunner for sure, as I don't think they'd make Heihachi a fighter at this time so soon after Terry, who already came with more traditional fighting game inputs. Each of the fighters in this pass have stood apart one way or another so it seems more likely to be someone else. I will say Klonoa would make for a really nice sleeper pick, if we were going for the unexpected.

Konami: I don't see them going for a Konami character, but if we did get one I would gamble on it being Bill Rizer somewhat as a sleeper pick. He's from the classic run 'n' gun Contra franchise that began during the original NES lifespan, and I recall some people speculating a Metal Slug character when at first we knew we were getting an SNK rep of some kind. It would be a nice way to start at the roots of the arcade genre of shooting games and a nice way to get both Castlevania and Contra in the same title with Bill and Simon teaming up. I can't see them going for another Castlevania or Metal Gear character, and I think it's too late for Bomberman to join the roster, sadly.

If anyone can think of any other companies that could possibly take the #5 spot, I'd like to hear what they are. This was all I could come up with for the time being. I left out Square, Bethesda and Tecmo since Geno, Doomguy and Ryu Hayabusa have been ruled out.

Last edited:

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
I don't think it'd be Monster Hunter because we have a stage for them already in Smash Ultimate, which would mean we would be getting yet another Monster Hunter stage.
Smash Ultimate doesn't have a Monster Hunter stage, unless you count the open field where the Rathalos boss fight takes place.

In fact, Monster Hunter has very little representation in Smash in general. You have Rathalos as a boss fight, Assist Trophy, and spirit, two songs... and nothing else. No spirits based on the series' other monsters, the Palicoes, or the Hunter Armor sets. The Rathalos Armor Mii Fighter costume didn't even return.

I find it really strange that they bothered putting in Monster Hunter content, yet there's so little of it for a series that's really big and popular, and it makes me think a playable Monster Hunter character is gonna be DLC eventually, either Fighter 5 or post-Pass.

Last edited:

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
Yeah actually I think I drew a blank with that statement. I just remember seeing it in one of the presentations as an open field. Maybe it could happen, who knows.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Smash Ultimate doesn't have a Monster Hunter stage, unless you count the open field where the Rathalos boss fight takes place.

In fact, Monster Hunter has very little representation in Smash in general. You have Rathalos as a boss fight, Assist Trophy, and spirit, two songs... and nothing else. The Rathalos Armor Mii Fighter costume didn't even return.

I find it really strange that they bothered putting in Monster Hunter content, yet there's so little of it for a series that's really big and popular, and it makes me think a playable Monster Hunter character is gonna be DLC eventually, either Fighter 5 or post-Pass.
This. People are REALLY sleeping on monster hunter. I'm surprised he/she is getting mentioned even less than Dante and Amaterasu. You guys do realize Monster Hunter World is the best selling Capcom game ever right? And it's a huge cultural phenomenon in Japan.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
Remember when everyone was so confident that Ryu Hayabusa was the fifth character, then got confident that Crash was the fifth character, then it was Doomguy or Geno? I'm sure the next character we hear might be in isn't going to be the actual fifth fighter.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Entertaining the thought of a new company taking up the #5 slot, I thought to put together who it could be for each one:

Capcom: I'm a little mixed on this one - I don't think it'd be Monster Hunter because we have a stage for them already in Smash Ultimate, which would mean we would be getting yet another Monster Hunter stage. I know many have mentioned Resident Evil but I'm not sure how that would translate into a fighter, but that's just my personal view. I'm not saying it can't be done or that I wouldn't want them, I'm only uncertain if Sakurai would be willing to make a character from that franchise into a fighter or not. I guess that sort of leaves either Phoenix Wright or Amaterasu in my mind. While I'm not personally expecting Amaterasu I would definitely celebrate if she makes it in as fighter #5.

Bandai/Namco: I think Lloyd Irving is the frontrunner for sure, as I don't think they'd make Heihachi a fighter at this time so soon after Terry, who already came with more traditional fighting game inputs. Each of the fighters in this pass have stood apart one way or another so it seems more likely to be someone else. I will say Klonoa would make for a really nice sleeper pick, if we were going for the unexpected.

Konami: I don't see them going for a Konami character, but if we did get one I would gamble on it being Bill Rizer somewhat as a sleeper pick. He's from the classic run 'n' gun Contra franchise that began during the original NES lifespan, and I recall some people speculating a Metal Slug character when at first we knew we were getting an SNK rep of some kind. It would be a nice way to start at the roots of the arcade genre of shooting games and a nice way to get both Castlevania and Contra in the same title with Bill and Simon teaming up. I can't see them going for another Castlevania or Metal Gear character, and I think it's too late for Bomberman to join the roster, sadly.

If anyone can think of any other companies that could possibly take the #5 spot, I'd like to hear what they are. This was all I could come up with for the time being. I left out Square, Bethesda and Tecmo since Geno, Doomguy and Ryu Hayabusa have been ruled out.
Level 5, Spike Chunsoft, Sony, Valve. Activision/Blizzard are ruled out because Crash was deconfirmed. (Same goes for Netherrealm)

Btw, why would you rule out Heihachi for FP5 because of Terry, but ignore that Lloyd would be the third JRPG character? And the second one with a sword, no less?

Last edited:

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
Would it be too off topic to discuss...no wait nevermind we are literally not even on topic of Geno so I'mma ask for some advice here. I'm designing a moveset for Master Chief and have some unique mechanic ideas in mind but worry about how balanced one would be so I figured I would workshop it with you guys if you're up for it.

So the concept is that Chief doesn't shield like other fighters. He has his armor shield up automatically that can be broken like in Halo. Chief essentially would be very difficult to make flinch while his shield is up but could still knocked back albeit less than normal and would just take less damage kind of like super armor. Once Chiefs shield is broken, he takes more damage and is easier to launch and will flinch normally. So while it's pretty crazy that he would essentially always be shielding it'd also be kinda bad because his shield would break quickly against aggressive fighters and projectile-based fighters. Chief also would flinch when his shield broke but not get stunned like other fighters. After a second of not taking damage, chiefs shields would start to regenerate. Chief would have things in his kit like drop shield to help try to allow him to regenerate his shields but would have to do so carefully and be mindful of cool down timers. Chief would also have a few tools like power drain and fully charged plasma pistol to quickly deplete opponent shields so it would almost be like battling with no shields a good bit of the battle. Essentially Chief would kind of use his shields at the start of the match to be a rushdown character (even though he'd be on the slow side) then back off as his shields drain too low and be more of a zoner. This seems like a really interesting playstyle and the way I'm going to set it up is going to require a lot of management of different tools/weapons and cool down timers which will really require players to really think about what they're doing and when the best time to do stuff is opening up for a lot of strategic options for skilled players but overall being a high skill cap character to really master. Chief would still be able to do side dodges using the evade power up but also won't be able to spot dodge. What do you think? Is this too good? Too bad? Simply won't work in Smash? How can I make it balanced? I like the concept and it would definitely do a lot to help Chief stand out, so I'd really like to find a way to make it work. Honestly I'll probably still put it in my moveset even if we're unable to make it work I just wanted to try and workshop it first.

Edit: also, not that anyone really cares, but don't worry! I will get around to typing up the other movesets I've finished writing up...eventually...one day.

Last edited:

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
Btw, why would you rule out Heihachi for FP5 because of Terry, but ignore that Lloyd would be the third JRPG character? And the second one with a sword, no less?
I think they could make Lloyd unique enough to fit the role despite being another JRPG character. There's more flexibility when it comes to JRPG characters with moveset potential compared to characters that come from traditional fighting games. I'm sure other people could make a better case for it than me since I've seen little of Tales of Symphonia. I'm not against either character getting in, but I do think between them Lloyd would seem the more likely candidate.

However I personally believe #5 is going to be a surprise/unexpected character besides most of the ones we've covered.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Would it be too off topic to discuss...no wait nevermind we are literally not even on topic of Geno so I'mma ask for some advice here. I'm designing a moveset for Master Chief and have some unique mechanic ideas in mind but worry about how balanced one would be so I figured I would workshop it with you guys if you're up for it.

So the concept is that Chief doesn't shield like other fighters. He has his armor shield up automatically that can be broken like in Halo. Chief essentially would be very difficult to make flinch while his shield is up but could still knocked back albeit less than normal and would just take less damage kind of like super armor. Once Chiefs shield is broken, he takes more damage and is easier to launch and will flinch normally. So while it's pretty crazy that he would essentially always be shielding it'd also be kinda bad because his shield would break quickly against aggressive fighters and projectile-based fighters. Chief also would flinch when his shield broke but not get stunned like other fighters. After a second of not taking damage, chiefs shields would start to regenerate. Chief would have things in his kit like drop shield to help try to allow him to regenerate his shields but would have to do so carefully and be mindful of cool down timers. Chief would also have a few tools like power drain and fully charged plasma pistol to quickly deplete opponent shields so it would almost be like battling with no shields a good bit of the battle. Essentially Chief would kind of use his shields at the start of the match to be a rushdown character (even though he'd be on the slow side) then back off as his shields drain too low and be more of a zoner. This seems like a really interesting playstyle and the way I'm going to set it up is going to require a lot of management of different tools/weapons and cool down timers which will really require players to really think about what they're doing and when the best time to do stuff is opening up for a lot of strategic options for skilled players but overall being a high skill cap character to really master. Chief would still be able to do side dodges using the evade power up but also won't be able to spot dodge. What do you think? Is this too good? Too bad? Simply won't work in Smash? How can I make it balanced? I like the concept and it would definitely do a lot to help Chief stand out, so I'd really like to find a way to make it work. Honestly I'll probably still put it in my moveset even if we're unable to make it work I just wanted to try and workshop it first.
I think that’s an awesome idea there. Unlike with Doom Slayer, who I imagine to be simultaneously rushdown and zoner, stuff like what you suggested forces Master Chief to resort to one or the other based on whether or not your shield is up. A perfect way to distinguish the two from each other.

Speaking of which, interesting take on the energy shield there.

I personally think that the perfect example of a Halo energy shield in a fighting game would be that of the Arbiter from Killer Instinct. The way it works is that it’s limited, but it’s extra HP in addition to having unlimited armor against projectiles as long as it’s up. The extra HP part makes it seem rather OP, so I think it should just be flat-out damage reduction like you suggested. In addition, I feel the shield would be less effective with physical attacks as opposed to projectiles, making it easier to fight characters who rely heavily on projectiles such as the Belmonts or Mega Man, as opposed to characters who prioritize up-close combat like Sheik or Ganondorf.

Last edited:

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
I think they could make Lloyd unique enough to fit the role despite being another JRPG character. There's more flexibility when it comes to JRPG characters with moveset potential compared to characters that come from traditional fighting games. I'm sure other people could make a better case for it than me since I've seen little of Tales of Symphonia. I'm not against either character getting in, but I do think between them Lloyd would seem the more likely candidate.

However I personally believe #5 is going to be a surprise/unexpected character besides most of the ones we've covered.
You can make the same case for Heihachi though. His moveset is incredibly different from Ryu & Terry. Simply put, ruling out Heihachi because of Terry is the equivalent of ruling out Lloyd because of Hero. Either both of them are likely, or none of them at all, not one way or the other.

And yes, I do agree that FP5 will be a curveball.

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
What do you guys think is more likely?
A) Nintendo bought the rights of Super Mario RPG and that's why Geno can finally be a fighter
or B) Square Enix finally decided to put aside his negligence and did business with Nintendo
(Sakurai I swear to God, you better put the Goose in the game because I want to honk Mario to oblivion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom