• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
I'll do you all one even better: geno is already in smash ultimate. Y'all just haven't unlocked him yet. : )

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Well ****. I was just speculating how Steve could still be on the table. Was he truly just leakbait for Banjo? I predicted that he might’ve been mistaken for Banjo leakbait when in actuality he might be coming afterwards in DLC Pass 2
I talked about this way back in April but, yeah, Sabi shared with us two contacts super close to Microsoft. Both said Banjo was very likely and one more or less flat out said that Steve was "deliberate misinformation." Again, this doesn't mean he can't happen but, yeah, it seems he was a red herring to hide Banjo coming to Smash from potential leakers.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
WELP! Looks like Ryu Hayabusa is out. Just saw Sabi confirmed that someone told her that Terry was coming said that the fifth fighter isn't Ryu or Crash.

D

Deleted member

Well ****. I was just speculating how Steve could still be on the table. Was he truly just leakbait for Banjo? I predicted that he might’ve been mistaken for Banjo leakbait when in actuality he might be coming afterwards in DLC Pass 2
Don't worry, Steve'll make it into Microsoft Rumble Fraternity along with Chief and Marcus Fenix

WELP! Looks like Ryu Hayabusa is out. Just saw Sabi confirmed that someone told her that Terry was coming said that the fifth fighter isn't Ryu or Crash.
Gonna need you to source your claim

Rikarte

Smash Ace
So I've now read a few times that the guy who leaked the Mii costumes has a history of being a troll apparently? Does anyone have more information on that? Because that sounds like the opposite of good...

D

Deleted member

Haha, I'm actually not joking. I was on her discord channel and she said she's not backing Ryu anymore because of what she heard from the guy who was holding onto Terry for a month.
P R O O F

P L E A S E ?

waterhasataste

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I'm actually not joking. I was on her discord channel and she said she's not backing Ryu anymore because of what she heard from the guy who was holding onto Terry for a month.
Does she mean Ryu altogether? Or just as the 5th fighter?

Seanapotamus

Smash Journeyman

Well, this made things a lot more interesting if it's true.

Last edited:

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Then prove it. Show us screenshots of it so we all can believe your claims, and we won’t automatically assume you are lying

waterhasataste

Smash Journeyman
If Ryu isn't the 5th fighter, than there's only one other character that comes to mind that seems to have evidence of inclusion that could happen soon.....

♡♪!?

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
Oml, Is that really her discord tag right now.

Between that and the aggressive attachment to the jonsey leak I hope this isn't meant to be subtext.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
Well I was waiting for permission before I post what someone says, but oh well. If you think I'm faking this then you can go to Sabi's Twitter Page and join her Discord to find out.

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
Well I was waiting for permission before I post what someone says, but oh well. If you think I'm faking this then you can go to Sabi's Twitter Page and join her Discord to find out.
I'm not accusing you in particular. But we all have to be skeptical these days given how much fake info is out there. You could've been fooled so I'm attempting to rejoin to verify Sabi did indeed say that.

D

Deleted member

Between that and the aggressive attachment to the jonsey leak I hope this isn't meant to be subtext.
it's Halloween month so spooky names are all the rage.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
That said if this means we have geno moving up to a pass slot I sure won't complain. I would have bought Ryu anyway but now I would know for sure I wouldn't be getting any characters I don't want that I can't refuse to my roster.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings

Even if he wasn’t trolling with Jonesy (And it’s been proven that he most likely was), that entire leak depended on Ryu being FP5

If that screenshot is legit, that entire leak is completely debunked, if it was not already

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I wouldn't say Ryu's totally out. This suggests he's not #5 which is what people have been sitting on the fence about anyways. I'll repeat that if he's not 5, 6, and/or a VGA reveal, a LOT of people are going to be left holding the bag on this. Maybe #5 actually will be hype...

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
Okay, I'm trying to post the picture of what she said but I have it on my phone and this website wants to be a pain. Give me a sec

Melonsismyusername

Smash Apprentice
User was warned for this post
I feel Geno means nothing to square Enix or gaming as a whole, he has no reason to get in other than obsessed fans so he why should we even put him in lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom