• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
I honestly feel like the most likely fighters, in terms of demand, are:
Geno
Issac
Waluigi
Rayman

I can't really think of too many other fighters that are requested nearly as much as these guys, if I'm going to be honest. Not saying there aren't other super requested ones but nowhere near this magnitude. Guess we'll find out in the poll in October.

Also, if I make fanart, where do I send that?

Last edited:

StrawHatX

Smash Lord
Geno
Issac
Waluigi
Rayman

I can't really think of too many other fighters that are requested nearly as much as these guys, if I'm going to be honest. Not saying there aren't other super requested ones but nowhere near this magnitude. Guess we'll find out in the poll in October.

I see a lot of Bandana Waddle Dee and Shantae love. Dixie and Shadow too.

Musubi

Smash Apprentice
I wonder why the Chocobo costume is also missing. Why not bring it back? At least FF is a flagship franchise like Tails and Knuckles for Sonic respectively. And we get more FF content aside with a stage full of summons, two tracks, and no spirits.... Any thoughts?
At this point I'm expecting Geno to be one of the DLC fighters and it would make sense to bring the chocobo costume back with him. I could see us also getting Sephiroth, Tifa, and Barrett as Mii costumes too if we were really lucky. But then again, Banjo came with no Microsoft or Rare spirits so who knows.

D

Deleted member

Agreed. And I doubt that’ll happen again since this game is a love letter to the fans and Nintendo and Square are like best friends now.

As someone who has wanted Isaac since Brawl you have no idea how much it sucked to see him announced as an AT in Brawl, then completely disappear from Smash 4 only to be brought back as an AT again in Ultimate and not have him revealed until the last Direct before the game’s release.
I know exactly how you feel. My big wants have been:

1. Geno (nothing after Geno matters)
2. Masked Man
3. Isaac
4. Skull Kid

At the time that Brawl came out, I had never actually even played Golden Sun, but I liked his design and did a little reading on him. Instantly became an Isaac fan, even though now that I've played the game(s), and especially after his AT came back, I'm kind of feeling Felix.

Unrelated to Isaac, but I just have to point it out, I think it's funny how in the past few days everyone in this thread has just kind of put Challenger Pack 5 off the table to be Geno and assume he'll be a bonus, even though all bets are off regarding leaks and rumors. I still think he's #5. If the continued DLC is to make fans happy, there'd be no better way to lead into it than by having the last Challenger Pack be a spirit upgraded to full fighter. They wouldn't have to show us a single character for the next wave of DLC to hype it up to beyond the hype of the Fighter Pass.

I feel like it's a safe bet to assume Nintendo/Sakurai were all in on more fighters beyond the 5 Fighters Pass slots back when they introduced the DLC, so in my mind, it isn't out of the realm of possibility for the last one to show the possibilities of the next wave.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
I also know that Sakurai know that if he upgrades any AT, people will complain about "why didn¨t you upgrade that AT too" and not celebrate that he will be playable. As someone that would like to see Isaac in the game, it would be more of a lose scenario for Sakurai then win scenario to upgrade any Ats truth be told

Sure, the same goes for Spirits on that regard, but like I said earlier.. its not the same amount of work
Well Sakurai had mention comments like that, why he put that character over the other and decides that he's not really going to explain that. You're going to get those sort of comments all the time, like how I kept asking why Piranha Plant over everyone else. Like he said there's always going to be complaints so I don't think he's going to let some Assist Trophy characters suffer just because other can't be upgraded

Whoa what some assist trophies don't show up on some stages? Is this purely for gameplay reasons? I always figured it wouldn't be too difficult to have certain assist trophies not be able to show up in matches if they got upgraded to a playable fighter, but knowing this definitely makes it clear that it's possible.
Alucard can't appear on Wii Fit Studio because vampires don't have reflection.

Did you guy tell papagenos about the fan made geno remix that got taken down with the sans track? I feel like that could mean something.
Man, I don't know how to feel about how Banjo and Megalovania getting taken down during that music leak in November. I want to say it was a automatic, something that they just let a bot take care of instead manually going through it all. Kill it all and let God sort the rest, that kind of scenario. Maybe they took those songs down because they knew it was going to appear later in the game or maybe it was pure coincidence. Though Super Mario RPG music taken down could mean something.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
At this point I'm expecting Geno to be one of the DLC fighters and it would make sense to bring the chocobo costume back with him. I could see us also getting Sephiroth, Tifa, and Barrett as Mii costumes too if we were really lucky. But then again, Banjo came with no Microsoft or Rare spirits so who knows.
I can see Crono, Sephiroth, 2B, Tifa, Barret, and maybe other FF/Square Enix in general costumes with Geno, alongside the obvious Chocobo hat returning.

just hope Neku isn’t a costume... still hoping for him to make it too

Qeomash

Smash Journeyman
As someone who has wanted Isaac since Brawl you have no idea how much it sucked to see him announced as an AT in Brawl, then completely disappear from Smash 4 only to be brought back as an AT again in Ultimate and not have him revealed until the last Direct before the game’s release.
Oh, I know exactly how much it sucked. I've been right there wanting Isaac since Golden Sun came out.

I want Geno and Isaac in Smash equally. I just always assumed Isaac had a better chance being basically first party.

Musubi

Smash Apprentice
I know exactly how you feel. My big wants have been:

1. Geno (nothing after Geno matters)
2. Masked Man
3. Isaac
4. Skull Kid

At the time that Brawl came out, I had never actually even played Golden Sun, but I liked his design and did a little reading on him. Instantly became an Isaac fan, even though now that I've played the game(s), and especially after his AT came back, I'm kind of feeling Felix.

Unrelated to Isaac, but I just have to point it out, I think it's funny how in the past few days everyone in this thread has just kind of put Challenger Pack 5 off the table to be Geno and assume he'll be a bonus, even though all bets are off regarding leaks and rumors. I still think he's #5. If the continued DLC is to make fans happy, there'd be no better way to lead into it than by having the last Challenger Pack be a spirit upgraded to full fighter. They wouldn't have to show us a single character for the next wave of DLC to hype it up to beyond the hype of the Fighter Pass.

I feel like it's a safe bet to assume Nintendo/Sakurai were all in on more fighters beyond the 5 Fighters Pass slots back when they introduced the DLC, so in my mind, it isn't out of the realm of possibility for the last one to show the possibilities of the next wave.
When you say introduced DLC, do you mean when they revealed the Fighters Pass back in November (I could be wrong about the month)?

I'm thinking that the Fighters Pass was decided with the base game roster and that they were open to DLC after the pass but had not planned anything until seeing how the pass would sell. That would mean that pack 5 was decided well before any of the DLC after the pass.

Regardless, yeah I'm not counting Geno out as the 5th fighter yet. I would prefer that because we'd know we'd get music and a stage with him but we have no idea what we'll get for the other DLC fighters.

TBone06

Smash Ace
Oh, I know exactly how much it sucked. I've been right there wanting Isaac since Golden Sun came out.

I want Geno and Isaac in Smash equally. I just always assumed Isaac had a better chance being basically first party.
Isaac was always a character I supported because I thought there was a lot of potential based on what I heard from people rather than having a personal connection. Before Ultimate came out, I decided to give Golden Sun a go and I wasn’t disappointed. I think they did him dirty bringing him back as an AT (guess better than nothing) but since K. Rool, Ridley and Banjo got in, he moved to my second most wanted after Geno. If we get an AT upgrade.. he is the one I want to see.. and I don’t think anyone could justify why that would be bad.

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
I can see Crono, Sephiroth, 2B, Tifa, Barret, and maybe other FF/Square Enix in general costumes with Geno, alongside the obvious Chocobo hat returning.

just hope Neku isn’t a costume... still hoping for him to make it too
Crono being a Mii costume would be sad for me because it seems inevitable and I would rather play as him on his own stage. If he at least came with some music tracks for Midgar and Yggdrasil's tower it would be a little less painful to see.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Crono being a Mii costume would be sad for me because it seems inevitable and I would rather play as him on his own stage. If he at least came with some music tracks for Midgar and Yggdrasil's tower it would be a little less painful to see.
If not Geno as the next Square-Enix rep, I'll gladly take Crono or Sephiroth.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
So the Fighters don't like in the Smash Mansion, they live in the Smash Castle
c2dd856b-7eb6-4ea8-a60f-c52b54eb5394.png

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
If not Geno as the next Square-Enix rep, I'll gladly take Crono or Sephiroth.
At this point with the copyright claims on Banjo Kazooie and Undertale music, it seems Geno is all but confirmed as the final fighter of the pass.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
At this point with the copyright claims on Banjo Kazooie and Undertale music, it seems Geno is all but confirmed as the final fighter of the pass.
I wouldn't be so quick to say that (as I doubt Geno's in the pass itself, personally), but if Geno does happen, I wouldn't be surprised if he's about to be in development as we speak (along with finishing Terry and working on fighter 5).

Musubi

Smash Apprentice
So the Fighters don't like in the Smash Mansion, they live in the Smash CastleView attachment 237345
Wow I guess I didn't really notice the castle before now. It seems weird to me that they would make such a detailed castle just to be in the background of homerun contest. I wonder if it could be used in a future stage or in a world of light expansion.

(If this castle was actually already in the game I'm going to feel dumb.)

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Wow I guess I didn't really notice the castle before now. It seems weird to me that they would make such a detailed castle just to be in the background of homerun contest. I wonder if it could be used in a future stage or in a world of light expansion.

Subspace Emissary 2 would be better though.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings

I would love for another story mode similar to Subspace but when making platorming stages just use the assets of existing stages and cutscenes with these characters interacting. I know Subspace ain't the best, but you can't beat the interaction like Diddy Kong dragging Star Fox around and Captain Falcon with Captain Olimar. We need more.

riggsbass

Smash Apprentice
Old quotes, but I'm catching up:
Lmao why would someone waste its time to write a whole article about not wanting Geno in smash
http://phenixxgaming.com/2019/09/06/i-dont-care-about-geno-in-smash/
Why are we even paying mind to someone who can't spell Phoenix right? (or should I say Phoenix Wright gahahaha)

A lot of people have too much time on their hands. Also, people feel the need to be heard. I'm okay with people having opinion's, but this one just seems like it's written to stick it to fans, which I don't love.
That's the entirety of the GameFAQs board. If you search Geno, you just hit a hundred topics where people insist he's a 20+ year old character with no merit. Completely ignoring the fact that Ice Climbers still exist.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Hey, if Geno lived in the Smash Castle with everyone, who do you think he'd have as roomies? Let's say he can have three. Who would they be? What kind of shenanigans would they get up to?

One idea I love is Mario, Bowser, Peach, and Geno sharing a room. Let's imagine Mallow is in a taunt or something, or maybe a victory screen, too, so he sleeps over often. The gang's all here! Geno and Mario get along swimmingly, rather playful and goofy with one another. They are the bonafide rough-and-tumble good buddies, smacking each other on the shoulders and pitting themselves against each other in stupid contests (arm-wrestling, food-eating, just absolutely silly, dorky things). Geno and Peach also get along very well, often found outside, sipping tea and talking about how eventful the castle is. Geno and Mallow are practically besties, with Mallow looking up to Geno as a brotherly figure and vice versa. Sorry, Frogfucius and King & Queen Nimbus, but Geno has adopted your (grand)son as his little brother now. He would protect that cloud boy with his life.

Then we have Bowser. Ohhhh boy. Geno loves to play little tricks on him, sass him into next week, and push all of his buttons. It's a wonder he's not been turned into a log fire yet. Actually, no, it isn't a wonder, because Bowser does care about him! He's just... uh... not a very affectionate sort towards him, not outwardly. He shows his affection in his own way, such as claiming that, "No one's allowed to make paper out of Twinkles apart from ME!" Geno is well-aware that Bowser has a good enough heart under all those spines and thorns... and that's why he isn't too worried or on edge with him compared to, say, Ganondorf or Ridley. That, and bothering Bowser all the time just tickles him. They're good friends, just... uh, odd friends rofl.

Another option is... old fan requests in one room. K. Rool, Banjo-Kazooie, Ridley, and Geno in one freaking room. I could see Geno finding amusement in K. Rool's flashy antics, even if he largely disagrees with his moral stance. He and Kazooie would have sass-offs, whereas Geno and Banjo would be such chill buddies, hanging out in the forest while Banjo strums at his... well, banjo, before they pass out in a hammock. Ridley and Geno are absolutely at each other's throats, though, and it takes a lot of forced separation to keep them from basically killing each other. (Side note, Geno and Samus get along amazingly well. Geno vents about Ridley's behavior to her on occasion, to which she listens patiently. She feels for him. She knows how that sucker is.)

Gimme your headcanons. Let's go full imagination mode!

ETA: HOW COULD I FORGET ROSIE?! She has to have a room to herself to house a whole bunch of Lumas... and Geno. You walk into the room, and it's just a whole pile of Lumas gathered up with one (1) pair of ribbons peeping out from beneath them all. Geno's a star, too, even if not a Luma. Rosalina may as well take him in as one of her own.

Last edited:

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
Subspace Emissary 2
one of my biggest disappointments about geno getting passed on for brawl was never getting to see him in smash bros: the movie, a second equally attentive story mode with structure and cutscenes with the entire extended cast of ultimate would honestly be my ultimate wish for the series. Seeing dream newcomers like k rool banjo geno issac and wa all getting to participate in a subspace like with the rest of the cast would be surreal.

Zema

Smash Journeyman
My biggest worry right now is that Sakurai will make Geno a Mii Gunner costume, except more 'faithful' like Sans. I really want this to not be the case, but I suppose we'll only really find out in a few months.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
one of my biggest disappointments about geno getting passed on for brawl was never getting to see him in smash bros: the movie, a second equally attentive story mode with structure and cutscenes with the entire extended cast of ultimate would honestly be my ultimate wish for the series. Seeing dream newcomers like k rool banjo geno issac and wa all getting to participate in a subspace like with the rest of the cast would be surreal.
My biggest disappointment is that Sonic got added to Brawl so late where they had to shoehorn him into the story mode. I wanted to see Mario & Sonic interact in story and the only way that's going to happen is with the Olympic Games... speaking of which, how messed up is it that out of all the years that's the only Mario & Sonic Crossover and it doesn't even hold a candle to Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle? Something went wrong here.

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
I wouldn't be so quick to say that (as I doubt Geno's in the pass itself, personally), but if Geno does happen, I wouldn't be surprised if he's about to be in development as we speak (along with finishing Terry and working on fighter 5).
I did have my doubts before but the music take downs were done along side Banjo Kazooie and Undertale music so I have a feeling that Geno will be coming soon if not in this fighters pass then the first character of the "additional" DLC characters.

D

Deleted member

Before I came to smashboards, I heard long ago that there were rumors at Nintendo about Geno being playable from PolarPanda. Does the rumor still stand?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Before I came to smashboards, I heard long ago that there were rumors at Nintendo about Gene being playable from PolarPanda. Does the rumor still stand?
I'd basically discard that. It's such an old rumor that it wouldn't stand anymore, even if Geno does happen.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Hey, if Geno lived in the Smash Castle with everyone, who do you think he'd have as roomies? Let's say he can have three. Who would they be? What kind of shenanigans would they get up to?

One idea I love is Mario, Bowser, Peach, and Geno sharing a room. Let's imagine Mallow is in a taunt or something, or maybe a victory screen, too, so he sleeps over often. The gang's all here! Geno and Mario get along swimmingly, rather playful and goofy with one another. They are the bonafide rough-and-tumble good buddies, smacking each other on the shoulders and pitting themselves against each other in stupid contests (arm-wrestling, food-eating, just absolutely silly, dorky things). Geno and Peach also get along very well, often found outside, sipping tea and talking about how eventful the castle is. Geno and Mallow are practically besties, with Mallow looking up to Geno as a brotherly figure and vice versa. Sorry, Frogfucius and King & Queen Nimbus, but Geno has adopted your (grand)son as his little brother now. He would protect that cloud boy with his life.

Then we have Bowser. Ohhhh boy. Geno loves to play little tricks on him, sass him into next week, and push all of his buttons. It's a wonder he's not been turned into a log fire yet. Actually, no, it isn't a wonder, because Bowser does care about him! He's just... uh... not a very affectionate sort towards him, not outwardly. He shows his affection in his own way, such as claiming that, "No one's allowed to make paper out of Twinkles apart from ME!" Geno is well-aware that Bowser has a good enough heart under all those spines and thorns... and that's why he isn't too worried or on edge with him compared to, say, Ganondorf or Ridley. That, and bothering Bowser all the time just tickles him. They're good friends, just... uh, odd friends rofl.

Another option is... old fan requests in one room. K. Rool, Banjo-Kazooie, Ridley, and Geno in one freaking room. I could see Geno finding amusement in K. Rool's flashy antics, even if he largely disagrees with his moral stance. He and Kazooie would have sass-offs, whereas Geno and Banjo would be such chill buddies, hanging out in the forest while Banjo strums at his... well, banjo, before they pass out in a hammock. Ridley and Geno are absolutely at each other's throats, though, and it takes a lot of forced separation to keep them from basically killing each other. (Side note, Geno and Samus get along amazingly well. Geno vents about Ridley's behavior to her on occasion, to which she listens patiently. She feels for him. She knows how that sucker is.)

Gimme your headcanons. Let's go full imagination mode!

ETA: HOW COULD I FORGET ROSIE?! She has to have a room to herself to house a whole bunch of Lumas... and Geno. You walk into the room, and it's just a whole pile of Lumas gathered up with one (1) pair of ribbons peeping out from beneath them all. Geno's a star, too, even if not a Luma. Rosalina may as well take him in as one of her own.
In my headcanon this is what will happen if Geno and Cloud and Hero were roomies:

Pokemaster73

Smash Cadet
My biggest worry right now is that Sakurai will make Geno a Mii Gunner costume, except more 'faithful' like Sans. I really want this to not be the case, but I suppose we'll only really find out in a few months.
That's been my fear too, especially since the copyright strikes on only two Mario RPG songs. I worry he'll be a Mii Gunner costume packaged with Forest Maze or something.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Geno
Issac
Waluigi
Rayman

In terms of demand from the Smash community I would say Dixie Kong, Bandana Dee and Shantae are also up there.

I'd say characters like Phoenix Wright, Lloyd Irving, Sora and maybe Crash Bandicoot are not far off either.

D

Deleted member

That reminded me how many people had so much hope for Isaac and Shadow because the assist trophies were missing... like I said, I think showing the costume sooner than later would be much better for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

StarLight42

Smash Lord
Tbh, whether it's Geno or not, I guess my hope is stemming from the idea of another fan requested character getting in. I think there will be at least one more after Banjo now. And obviously, Geno, Isaac, and Waluigi seem to be the top contenders. I'd be super happy with any of the three but I feel like Geno is more likely than the other two for obvious reasons.

Still though, you guys are scaring me with this idea of "save Geno's costume for the end" that's scarily accurate to what happened last year and now my worry has gone up a little.

Even so, I don't know if they'd include TWO Square Enix licensed songs in a Mii Fighter bundle for 75 cents. This is Square we're talking about. If it was just Forest's Mushrooms I could see it happening. Hopefully the takedowns mean something.

D

Deleted member

Tbh, whether it's Geno or not, I guess my hope is stemming from the idea of another fan requested character getting in. I think there will be at least one more after Banjo now. And obviously, Geno, Isaac, and Waluigi seem to be the top contenders. I'd be super happy with any of the three but I feel like Geno is more likely than the other two for obvious reasons.

Still though, you guys are scaring me with this idea of "save Geno's costume for the end" that's scarily accurate to what happened last year and now my worry has gone up a little.

Even so, I don't know if they'd include TWO Square Enix licensed songs in a Mii Fighter bundle for 75 cents. This is Square we're talking about. If it was just Forest's Mushrooms I could see it happening. Hopefully the takedowns mean something.
The takedowns didn't mean anything... Until Sans showed up.

Ironic that a character I dreaded actually turned out to be one of the biggest hopes for Geno possible.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Speaking of OW, in that Papa WozSabi poll, I didn't even know who to put in as my least wanted character because I'm REALLY not that kind of person. I may say I wouldn't want a character, but it's always 'I wouldn't want to see them before fan favorites' not that I wouldn't want to see them at all.

Then I remembered how I felt about people talking about Tracer, and I was like 'Oh no, please no, not for like another 5 years worth of characters please' so I decided to slap her in there. Sorry about that @MissingGlitch ... like, it's not even the character (I think she's adorkable in her own way) but god I hate Blizzard right now. Someone made a post talking about how the 3rd Party characters are all coming from studios that have done shady things, but the fact is none of them have done anti-consumer things on the level of Blizzard, Activision or EA.

Some people in here are worried about Disney being involved in Smash, well I don't want companies like that rewarded with a rep in Smash. In my eyes, if you are anti-consumer and just wanna milk your fans and don't give a **** about them, you are the opposite of the spirit of Smash and don't deserve a rep.
I don't know why you keep bringing this up like the other third party companies involved in Smash aren't blatantly anti-consumer on a regular basis and treat customers like absolute ****. Until the last couple of years Capcom had been a trainwreck outside of Monster Hunter and they're still milking the absolute hell out of Street Fighter V after launching it with less content than Smash 64 launched with. Bandai-Namco regularly engages in heavy microtransaction processes for many of their major releases as well. Atlus basically milks the Persona brand for everything they can with the terribly made and poorly executed Dancing games that just released (the ones for 3 and 5 which completely failed to be anything close to the Persona 4 Dancing release that was an actually well made game). Microsoft piles microtransactions and pay-to-win type features in Forza Motorsport, introduced them into Halo, and so on. And then there's ****ing Konami, who absolutely disregards literally everything fans are interested in and basically don't make actual games anymore, focusing on pachinko and poorly made products like Metal Gear Survive that also has incredibly predatory microtransactions (such as having to pay for a second ****ing save file).

Then there is Nintendo who has pretty horribly egregious microtransactions in their mobile games that are just as bad as anything that EA, Activision, or anyone else have done. Their saving grace is that it hasn't bled into consoles (too much, the Super Kirby they just released as Free To Play is also microtransaction heavy). Honestly, I'm pretty sure the only company that comes off as mostly clean is now SNK and they just haven't had enough releases or market share to get away with stuff.

Like, yes, what Activision does is absolutely awful like all the rest of these companies being blatantly anti-consumer with regularity. I hate microtransactions and paid cosmetics with a passion, but I don't see any reason to highlight them as particularly worse to a point of not including their characters in Smash. Like, if you're going against Activision, you're also saying that Crash Bandicoot doesn't belong in Smash because of his parent company. Overwatch itself isn't honestly that bad in the grand scheme of thing. Yes, there's tons of skins and cosmetic bull**** that you gain through Lootboxes, but the game only costs $40, every update that includes new maps, characters, and modes is given to you for free, and none of it impacts actual gameplay or makes you any better than other players at the game. Still not great in my mind, but hardly the most predatory model that I've seen in gaming these days and its way of supporting a unified community without fracturing the player base with paid DLC. It's just the normal standard of the industry these days (yes, it's too late because we as consumers let it get this bad and also lawmakers didn't and haven't taken any action to curb these actions). Honestly, I don't even see why Blizzard themselves are so bad in comparison. They aren't as blatantly pay-to-win as EA, the rest of Activision, 2K, Riot Games, etc.

StrawHatX

Smash Lord

Don’t worry, just have faith. Ultimate is a love letter to Smash fans and Sakurai is well aware of the Geno love. He’s gonna happen my dude.

Last edited:

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Man, who would've thought that our possible key to success would be Sans Undertale. I didn't think the music takedown meant much of anything at first, but after the Sans costume came with Megalovania, I'm almost certain something's happening with Geno. I'm pretty certain that he's going to be one of those additional DLC characters, it just makes way too much sense. If Geno gets into Smash, yall better be thanking our boy Sans for showing us how Geno can still win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom