• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis South Crew Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
we are not puttin s roy in..sethlon is godly with roy but its roy..end of that..

we have caveman ..stop saying this person or the other .......we have pika chad and iori

oh iori is confirmed now so i guess he is a def alternate or starter..so lets end this discussion and im sure crews will be before singles which will be more epic anyway because of the hype and element of suprise

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
we are not puttin s roy in..sethlon is godly with roy but its roy..end of that..

we have caveman ..stop saying this person or the other .......we have pika chad and iori

oh iori is confirmed now so i guess he is a def alternate or starter..so lets end this discussion and im sure crews will be before singles which will be more epic anyway because of the hype and element of suprise
I would put caveman over anyone, but I think you underestimate sethlon. Roy is a steaming pile of garbage, but if we get him in a decent matchup or a good stage (which is kind of the point of crews) then it really doesnt matter.

I wouldn't be able to confidently say whether Iori or Sethlon is better. It really depends on stages really.

PB&J

Smash Hero
so roy suks like i said..this is genesis..iori is way better than sethlon..and can keep up with most of the people on the list and caveman is caveman

Handorin

Smash Hero
Iori is a beast. Ive seen him beat and/or go even with at least half that list.
PikaChad is pretty smart. Just make him play not pikachu.
Nes Noob will just **** you. I saw him go evenish with Jman in Event 52 brackets.

/midsouth plug

Vts

Smash Champion
Hell i'm going to make a crew list that is going to win not one based off of who knows who but of who is good.

plus there may not even be crews since there are so many people and not enough time.

brawl is going to suck up all the TV's once melee gets done or close to done.

Handorin

Smash Hero
no..we can do crews while they are making pools and stuff
That's going to be from 7-9am. Pools start between 9-10. Not everyone will be there or have time. The lines are going to be HUGE. I don't think you have realized what could happen to this tournament. 800-1000 people all fighting over ~100 TVs for 3 days. And Brawl is there.

Vts

Smash Champion
That's going to be from 7-9am. Pools start between 9-10. Not everyone will be there or have time. The lines are going to be HUGE. I don't think you have realized what could happen to this tournament. 800-1000 people all fighting over ~100 TVs for 3 days. And Brawl is there.
What king really needs to do it take some of the door fee and rent/buy some TV's for 3 days.

like 20 more help by so much even if like there is just 1-2 more melee tv's

cus looking at how many ppl are going to this pools are going to take a full day for singles and another day for doubles and bracket just the last day.

now brawl is going to **** that up since teams will take god long and singles will take 10h+ what doubles is going to take.

i think king should just do giant bracket for brawl and say GG less camping.

PB&J

Smash Hero
pools never take that long..rom finished in like 3 hours tops prob less than that i think wioth 130 people..so expect 340 for melee like 7 -8 hours for singles but we are doing teams first anyway to warm us up and if we do crews it will be better warm up..and more excitement

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
pools never take that long..rom finished in like 3 hours tops prob less than that i think wioth 130 people..so expect 340 for melee like 7 -8 hours for singles but we are doing teams first anyway to warm us up and if we do crews it will be better warm up..and more excitement
I direct you to FAST1 pools, my friend. How long did those take? ;)

-Chad-

Slackerator
Iori is a beast. Ive seen him beat and/or go even with at least half that list.
PikaChad is pretty smart. Just make him play not pikachu.
Nes Noob will just **** you. I saw him go evenish with Jman in Event 52 brackets.

/midsouth plug
Pikachu all day~~~

I'm ready to go in coach just gimme a chance!!

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
that's cause rom had scar, the best tournament host ever (or so I'm told). and there aren't going to be 1000 people there. I don't even expect 800.

PB&J

Smash Hero
um..i ecpect 800 minimum..i dont think u understand how many international people are coming but they are and plus like 250 from west coast alone for melee...crews should be first..squeezing it in will mess the tourny up..just do it first son and we will be straight

Handorin

Smash Hero
um..i ecpect 800 minimum..i dont think u understand how many international people are coming but they are and plus like 250 from west coast alone for melee...crews should be first..squeezing it in will mess the tourny up..just do it first son and we will be straight
"Our side event, regional crews, will be played out throughout the three days; they’ll play a few matches each night."

http://allisbrawl.com/news/newspost.aspx?id=473

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
"Our side event, regional crews, will be played out throughout the three days; they’ll play a few matches each night."

http://allisbrawl.com/news/newspost.aspx?id=473
tl;dr

Total hype cancel. I think the main concern should be making pools and brackets run as quickly as possible, and then seeing if crews is a possiblity after. I mean, what's the point of doing crews if you're just gonna get hype canceled every night?

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Iori and Caveman are probably the two best additions to this crew.

Though if this
to what airport would this be again?
means anything, then I'd have to put Dop as third on that list. But since we already have 2 Peaches on that list, DarkSonic has a really good Marth and would make another good addition.

Linguini

Smash Master
Caveman was good in 06, it's 09......

Don't really see a reason to put him on the crew seeing as he got wrecked at FCD as well. XIF isn't going so it's looking kinda grim at this point, we gotta take out WC, bc their the only real competition.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Uh, put Dark Sonic and harriettheguy on. This shouldn't even be a discussion, scrubs!!

BTW, pbnj, I love your sig with RockCrock! He looks so disgusted. I've seen that face too many times :-( hahahahaha

forkgirl

Smash Lord
STFU linguini, I hope you and cave play in the brackets so he can **** you.

he didnt want to play crews at FCD, was forced to wake up and play right away without warming up and wasn't even asked what character he wanted to play. btw what genius decided to counter M2K's marth with fox?!?!?!?!? its common knowledge that m2k loves that matchup. cave is a shiek main btw.

caveman definitely should have been on the south team for genesis. all the other regions recognize him as one of the top south players, but whatever, i guess feeding some peoples' egos > south winning regionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom