• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis South Crew Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

shalom

Smash Journeyman
Except harriettheguy is legit and has placed top 5 at big tourneys before and has beaten good people in tourney multiple times, such as qdvs and rockcrock, and has been to out of state tourneys and done very well vs. players such as jiano and other good people from out of state.

I'm sure that the current players on the list can attest to josh's abilities though.

C......

Smash Apprentice
theres no way im goin unless i sneak in someones luggage, but IMO either...

spdn, soft, smac, iori, pikachad, IHSB, caveman, moogle, qdvs, wobbles, or Ive Jihad it if hes still in the states

crewname: Florida and darkrain

PB&J

Smash Hero
um we have yay too and hes better than harriet plus caveman..end of discussion with like pika chad as alternate son..i think we have a 10 son..

shalom

Smash Journeyman
nah it's not over because I can just as easily say harriettheguy is better than everlasting yayuhz (if that's who you mean by yay) and at this point most likely caveman too.

People seem to get the wrong idea about Josh I think because he likes to goof around and go easier on people, but in a crew battle I know he would play 100% serious and be a valuable member of the crew, but it's ultimately up to Dennis it looks like so whatever he decides people should be fine with.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
nah it's not over because I can just as easily say harriettheguy is better than everlasting yayuhz (if that's who you mean by yay) and at this point most likely caveman too.
Hahaha, you're a funny man. It's nice to have a good sense of humor. That'll get you far on Comedy Central, but not here on Smashboards.

shalom

Smash Journeyman
the people contending for the last spot should just play sets before crews, or if crews are scheduled to take place after singles and doubles then maybe it could be based on their placings in the tourney and let their results speak for themselves. Instead of us debating it here. lol (But I still think Josh should get it Dennis lol)

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I know Yayuhzz is good and he's definitely more popular. Idk whos better because youtube is outdated; people get better in weeks (and there aren't any vids of my fex). I think I should be put as alternate and then we should play sets before the crew battle...who knows how people will be feeling the day of? I know I'm getting my 12 hours and eating some apple oatmeal, too.

PB&J

Smash Hero
lets not do sets before the crew battle yay is extremely good and travels way more than josh..i know both are good ..we will see..just put caveman in he is a monster anyway..end of discussion

PolMex23

Smash Champion
My lasting impression of Yay...

Me playin at Evans Tipped off 4...I was getting wrecked by Kage...

He comes out of no where an tells me I ****ing suck, serious tone.

Its whatever, I did suck an he was brutally honest. I like that.

Ill kill that lil git now

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
My mental image of Yay is him wearing a business suit, getting a call on his cell phone, yelling "WHAT?!? I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!!" and ripping it off to reveal a form-fitting Hannah Montana super-hero costume (complete with hotpink cape), then flying off into the sky.

shalom

Smash Journeyman
Sets and/or evaluating tournament placing at genesis, since crews will take place following singles, would be the best deciding factor if there is a discrepancy between two players. And pbnj stop saying end of discussion like you are the final authority on the matter...end of discussion

Sub_Scorpion7

Smash Journeyman
Sets and/or evaluating tournament placing at genesis, since crews will take place following singles, would be the best deciding factor if there is a discrepancy between two players. And pbnj stop saying end of discussion like you are the final authority on the matter...end of discussion

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I don't think the last spot filled is going to matter much, but it's a shame there's no NC representation though! Boss nasty and I've Jihad it could probably fill that last spot as well in addition to doc c0ck and lozr.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I'll quit smash if boss nasty is going to represent the south.

Crew battles are about winning, not making sure there is a candidate from every state.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Marsfool if winning is such a high priority then why aren't you representing us as the #1 spot? I heard you are the ****, Bro.
Shut up scrub, you probably suck as much as boss nasty who Ive outplaced at every tournament weve both ever been at. And Im not that good where I feel I should be on the crew, but I know 100% sure boss nasty shouldnt be. Besides, Ive never heard of drosey :3

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Came in to vote NES n00b.
*Flashback to that day*

NES n00b:

Hey spaceballs, I want to be in crews. You got to help me spaceballs you just have to. I will do anything.

ihavespaceballs: I dunno NES n00b, you don't ever seem to want to work to get better and plus you never are...well exactly the best at crews. Plus I can't really......

NES n00b: Oh please. Please. See look, I can knee the fox in training mode. I can do crews no problem. eh heh heh heh

ihavespaceballs: Well....I guess I can suggest you on Smashboards.....

NES n00b: Oh thanks spaceballs, you won't regret this. I will train real hard.

*several moments later*

ihavespaceballs: So are you going to train now?

NES n00b: No, maybe later, my hand hurts. See look, I can barely move it.

Sorry you guys had to see this terrible display of terribleness but.....yeah the idea got in my head and so I had to do it.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I punched my friend in the arm after I comboed his sheik to almost death but I missed the nipple spike....

I love and hate this game

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I wanna be an alternate.:(

Guess the fact that I wasn't mentioned at this point pretty much means I can't be in it though <_<.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Nah I understand if I'm not in it. After all, that's a really solid list so far. You've got every character covered twice over. In that sense, I wouldn't really offer much, other than a little more flexibility in who I'd be picked against. If that last spot is up for grabs though, I'd love to fight for it.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
The reason i said put me in sarcastically, is because I really feel this should be left to the pros, and i don't consider many people pro. Josh is super good, so is darksonic, but I just can't say they are pro status. It's not just the skill, but the experience that matters as well.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Nah I understand if I'm not in it. After all, that's a really solid list so far. You've got every character covered twice over. In that sense, I wouldn't really offer much, other than a little more flexibility in who I'd be picked against. If that last spot is up for grabs though, I'd love to fight for it.
I would so fight you for it. :mad: <--- my serious face.

shalom

Smash Journeyman
I agree with you F-Zero it's just finding that last pro that is the problem, but as Colin (don't get mad at me Colin for saying this lol) told me tonight "Josh is probably the best non-pro" that we have, and so if we can't find a pro to take that spot I believe he should get it. But no hard feelings about your post.

Linguini

Smash Master
Im liking this dark sonic thing on corneria thing more and more as I think about it lol.
Could be a great(gay) counterpick against one of their more inexperienced players.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
i say put sethlon on the team :D!!!!! its a good pick for ppl that dont know how to fight roy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom