• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis- Let's Get Serious

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
So, who all is going to Genesis?

List-
1. Co18
2. Lain
3. Atomsk
4. Kuraudo
5. Dark Shifter
6. Ling Ling

We need some DDD rep here.
Also, I know some crews are all using the same tag, like the south is using DIE! Should we do the same?
Should we have a DDD crew for crew battles?
Any other planning ideas for Genesis.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Not that many ideas about Genesis except that people are just going. I live just south of San Francisco and I don't even think I can make it.
What date is it at? Any link on it?

Raimundo

Smash Apprentice
Change in plans. There is a VERY VERY slight chance of be going to CA to participate in Genesis. It's about a 10% - 20% chance of me going.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
The bus that takes us from Los Angeles is $70...and the hotel is another $89 per day...and we'll need food *insert money assumption here* and the tournament itself...well, we'll just try to keep the money as high as it already is. :)
SO GAY ----- <(*_*<)

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
^ Of course not. We're from PR :/. But hopefully he gets far in genesis and ppl will hear of him :p. And RATED is a frequent poster here I think :/.

CO18

Smash Hero
Oh yeah I forgot Rated said Ling Ling was going. He was really good from the vids I saw.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Beef wants a DDD man train, that's why he post here. It all makes sense now. He's just trying to calm us down, command our beef, and get in our pants.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Hypathetically...this is how my name should be interpretted...NOT COMMANDING BEEF YOU MUCKER!
Commander-------------------Beef

^^^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^
A rank in the army. ~~~~~~ A human's first name.

Commander Andrew.....Commander Beef...get it???
You're all dispicable.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hypathetically...this is how my name should be interpretted...NOT COMMANDING BEEF YOU MUCKER!
Commander-------------------Beef

^^^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^
A rank in the army. ~~~~~~ A human's first name.

Commander Andrew.....Commander Beef...get it???
You're all dispicable.

Meh. What's up Doc?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'm here to **** block you Beef. This is my sole purpose. I am the guardian angel of the DDD boards, and I will protect their young virgin *****.

Top Bottom