• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
OR, to get a job as a prostitute.

Which one sounds more fun? I'll take prostitute for 200 please.

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
This tournament, no, this extravaganza of smash sounds ****ing amazing. This is the kind of event that the smash community needs. If the pot really does turn out to be $10,000-$15000 dollars that would be insane. I can't wait.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Mango is going to Connors cus its the same day except in SoCal.

I'm just assuming.

Hey Replicate are you going cus if you do we need to team. I wish I could have made it to the west coast smash league then me and you could have teamed and ownedizzled x3

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Lmao.

When you have someone able to pick you up from bart, AND someone to take you alllllll the way afterwards. Bart is super cheap.

Hes just a lazy *****.

QraQ

Smash Ace
When are we going to get some pics of the venue?
Im on the edge of my banana seat.

-QraQ

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
wow...i didn't even know about this Lol....i guess now i do know when i'll be going to cali LoL

Teams?

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
oh **** Lol yea thats what ii ment...get ***** alex but it says three days so yea...Lol

Top Bottom