• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
oh man... we might have to bring park out of hiding for some gay as balls yoshi dittos.

p.s. i
h
ea
r
t ****.
he seems cool

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
oh gawd. hahaha
i'd love to hear that over the PA system at a tourney

Naota21t

Smash Champion
ya but as yoshi you need those double jump cancels.

its practically all yoshi has outside of light shield tricksies and dsmash.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
ya but as yoshi you need those double jump cancels.

its practically all yoshi has outside of light shield tricksies and dsmash.
Im not saying he doesnt know what hes doing. You dont have to be a technical maniac to win at this game. You could be like KDJ and just do stuff that works.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
KDJ was fairly technical though. He had to be, he's Fox. Its more that he read people AMAZINGLY well. and its very hard to develop that. and fox doesn't need that great tech skill to be honest. if you can L-cancel then you can be a good fox, just look at KFC's fox.

when you don't have that are you're disposal all you can work on is techskill.

XxKuntxX

Smash Rookie
Yeah I know that Im no Tech wiz but I think I got a good mindset on me. But people were right, going to tourney's helps me out a lot. I got tons of experience by just going one day -_- I'm too use to S Pablo's play style. But my yoshi's strength lies in Teams atm. I neva use yoshi for singles, thats fox's job. But I'll get Yoshi up there soon enough.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i would find it hard to believe that there are more than 2 people in the world who have yoshi as their 'best' character

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
you guys probably haven't played Mango's Yoshi. Fair > jab reset > charged fsmash is too good.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i still don't see how that would make yoshi a 'good' character

"one of the top players in the world can do a cool 'combo' with him!"

Naota21t

Smash Champion
yoshi is a terrible character.

just cuz one person is good w/ that one character doesn't make him a good character.

like gimpy and bowser.

Top Bottom