• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobird

Smash Journeyman
lol and here i thought they were doing loser's bracket but nvm. ^yeah that's what i thought but it looked like it was either mango legit going puff or hbox trolling. and is this bracket right now?

Pengie

Smash Lord
Hearing about M2K and brawl is a relief; I though it was interesting that there were no Brawl updates about. Him.

:phone:

Scythe

Smash Master
Hearing about M2K and brawl is a relief; I though it was interesting that there were no Brawl updates about. Him.

:phone:
pretty sure m2k is in grand finals for brawl anyway, so none of this makes sense.

Van.

Smash Ace
Could it be that hbox already beat and mang0 already beat shroomed? itd make sense, since theyre nearly out of time.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
Could it be that hbox already beat and mang0 already beat shroomed? itd make sense, since theyre nearly out of time.
That's exactly what's going on. Hbox vs Mango, winner plays Taj, Winner of that plays Armada.

noobird

Smash Journeyman
i can see mango winning this and getting mad salty going falco on taj lf's and ;llosing again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom